Head-Fi.org › Forums › Meets, Get-Togethers, Factory Tours › Local / Regional Head-Fi Meets, Parties, Get-Togethers › San Diego Head-Fi Meet: Saturday, November 3rd, 2012
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

San Diego Head-Fi Meet: Saturday, November 3rd, 2012 - Page 9  

post #121 of 218
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hiyono View Post

I'll start a Carpool List for people from LA.  Leave a msg or PM to update.

Hiyono - 1+2  - 1 seat free   -  Hacienda Heights > 60 East > 57 South > 5 South
    1. Azynneo
    2. (Open)

burnspbesq 1+? - Orange 
    1.



Looking for rides
1. MageDark + 1 (Irvine)
2. elwappo99 (IE)
3. Sladewilson (IE)
4. Mike1127 (NorthRidge)

I've got MageDark and one friend of his/hers with me.
post #122 of 218

Alright. I'll change it.  Thanks. 

 

Do you have any more room?  If you are, Can you tell me what freeway your taking.  Maybe someone else will see and want a ride.

post #123 of 218
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hiyono View Post

 

Looking for rides

 

2. elwappo99 (IE)

3. Sladewilson (IE)

4. Mike1127 (NorthRidge)

 

oops! just to clarify, I'm undecided at this point. If I go down I'll be driving from the IE

post #124 of 218

I hope you do come.  We are getting the Final Prototype for the LG.  At RMAF people says it pairs really well with the HE-6.

post #125 of 218
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hiyono View Post

Alright. I'll change it.  Thanks. 

Do you have any more room?  If you are, Can you tell me what freeway your taking.  Maybe someone else will see and want a ride.

I could take one more if he/she isn't bring a huge amount of gear. I'm picking up MD and friend near UCI. Route is 55/405/5.
post #126 of 218
Looks like I will have my Concero in time for the meet. It is supposed to ship on Friday.
post #127 of 218
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by burnspbesq View Post

Looks like I will have my Concero in time for the meet. It is supposed to ship on Friday.


Cool! Hopefully it will get here in plenty of time...

post #128 of 218

the meet is probably going to be the last day I'm going to enjoy headphones for a while. Planning on selling off my equipment for a speaker system after the meet. If anyone's interested while at the meet, or during the meet pm me ;)

 

cavali lf + siemen quad matched

hd800 + 8ft long ch 99% silver + gold cable

anedio d1 (have a potential buyer)

post #129 of 218
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hiyono View Post

I hope you do come.  We are getting the Final Prototype for the LG.  At RMAF people says it pairs really well with the HE-6.

 

I actually got a chance to hear it up at the LA meet. I think it was one of the first showings for the unit. Don't want to build up too much hype, but seriously you guys are in for a real treat there. I mean, it has been awhile since I was floored by an amp, and that is it. It is a MUST listen with the HE-6. So much control!

post #130 of 218
Quote:
Originally Posted by azynneo View Post

the meet is probably going to be the last day I'm going to enjoy headphones for a while. Planning on selling off my equipment for a speaker system after the meet. If anyone's interested while at the meet, or during the meet pm me ;)

 

cavali lf + siemen quad matched

hd800 + 8ft long ch 99% silver + gold cable

anedio d1 (have a potential buyer)


If you don't have it sold and shipped out by then, do please bring the Anedio.  I've never heard one, and I'm quite curious.

post #131 of 218

I promised to bring everything I had before then :p hence why I haven't sold it lol.

post #132 of 218

Here is an update from Alex

 

 

" LL #00000 is on its way to you from Florida. Look for it next week. 009s should go out soon. Look for them next week. LG may or may not make it depending on when I get it back from where it is now."

post #133 of 218
I'l bringing a brand-new Mac mini-long and boring story, lol.
post #134 of 218

I just got a very good used Dac from Audiogon that I will be bringing. :D


Edited by Hiyono - 10/27/12 at 3:14am
post #135 of 218

Tentative, but most likely. I'm definitely not as educated in technical senses as those attending, but I'm eager to learn. As a recording artist, I always appreciated accurate, neutral representation of artists' creations as intended. I'll bring my HE-500 if my schedule allows.

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
This thread is locked  
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Meets, Get-Togethers, Factory Tours › Local / Regional Head-Fi Meets, Parties, Get-Togethers › San Diego Head-Fi Meet: Saturday, November 3rd, 2012