do you guys with the sr-009 (or any other stax headphone) encounter this? like if you move your jaw with the headphones on your head, there's a static clipping in the headphones. ths seems to happen more on the right side for me than the left. is this normal?
Related Forum Threads
- The best headphones in the world Last post on 4/7/14 at 8:05pm in Headphones (full-size)
- WTB- Stax SR-009 or SR-007 Omega Mk1 Electrostatic Headphones Last post on 7/19/13 at 3:52pm in Headphones for Sale / Trade
- Is it time for Stax? Last post on 4/5/13 at 5:54am in Headphones (full-size)
- Question For Stax 009 & HD800 Fans Who Like Electronic Music Last post on 3/24/13 at 2:01pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Battle Of The Flagships (58 Headphones Compared) UPDATE: AUDEZ'E LCD-2 Revision 2 (6/4/13) Last post on 2/24/15 at 12:21pm in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
Last edited: 11/28/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))Last edited: 12/8/14
Hi all, I will prepare a proper review when I have some time and am not working. In short however, these are superior to any IEM I have personally used for my tastes. I listen to a vast...
Disclaimer: I was given the MEElectronics M9 Classic in return for a review. The opinions expressed in this review are 100% my own, and were not influenced by MEElectronics in any way. Before I...
AK120II and Pono player combined review
EarTech Music have you ever heard of them or Ear Technology Corporation well me neither. This review is for EarTech Music Dual driver custom in ear monitor. I ran upon this company one day while I...
Setup: System #1: Macbook Pro Retina, Fidelia Software, Fiio e17 Alpen System #2: Mac Pro, Fidelia Software, Headphone Out or Fiio e17/E09K combo Some of the tracks used to...
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))
stax sr-009 static sound on movement - help!
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Are you referring to the infamous STAX fart? Does it sound like a crinkle? Or does it actually sound like static electricity?
If it sounds like a crinkle that's normal. If it sounds like static that's not normal.
okay i guess it sounds more like a crinkle than static. i just associated sharp short bursts of cracking sound with static. why does it do that anyway!
edit: okay i googled stax fart. i guess another question I had about stax solved.
Edited by athenaesword - 8/27/12 at 7:00am
- stax sr-009 static sound on movement - help!
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Grado Fan Club! 17 seconds ago
- › Geek Pulse: Geek desktop DAC/AMP by Light Harmonics 20 seconds ago
- › JH Audio Layla and Angie - Head-Fi TV 25 seconds ago
- › = HiFiMAN HE-560 Impressions & Discussion Thread = 37 seconds ago
- › Home-Made IEMs 1 minute ago
- › AK 240 Stainless Steel Edition is The Best AK 240 Ever Made like... 2 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD650 Impressions Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Knowledge Zenith (KZ) impressions thread 3 minutes ago
- › SilverFi IEM Cables Worldwide Audition Tour - Limited Number of... 3 minutes ago
- › DIY Cable Questions and Comments Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Tralucent Audio Ref 1 by Wyd4
- › MEElectronics M9 Classic Hi-Fi Noise-Isolating In-Ear Headphones by DisCHORDDubstep
- › PonoMusic PonoPlayer by piksnz
- › EarTech Music Dual Driver Custom Molded In Ear Musician Monitors... by acain
- › PSB M4U 1 by prez
- › 1 More Design Piston Crystal by banjoanton
- › Schiit Magni 2 by Willy 2 Streams
- › Dunu TITAN 1 — titanium-coated diaphragm earphones by tomscy2000
- › Master & Dynamic MH30 On Ear Headphone - Black by YoYo JoKeR
- › Master & Dynamic ME03 In Ear Headphone by twister6
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3