do you guys with the sr-009 (or any other stax headphone) encounter this? like if you move your jaw with the headphones on your head, there's a static clipping in the headphones. ths seems to happen more on the right side for me than the left. is this normal?
Related Forum Threads
- Is it time for Stax? Last post on 4/5/13 at 5:54am in Headphones (full-size)
- Battle Of The Flagships (57 Headphones Compared) UPDATE: Ultimate Ears UERM added (4/14/13) Last post on Today at 3:38 am in Headphones (full-size)
- Are the electrostatic headphones /amplifiers dangerous? Last post on 11/9/12 at 10:49pm in High-end Audio Forum
- Stax SR-009: suggestions to tone down the brightness? Last post on 5/17/13 at 7:32pm in High-end Audio Forum
- BHSE, SR-009, SR-007 MK1, SR-007a (fromJapan) Last post on 9/5/12 at 9:38pm in Headphones for Sale / Trade
stax sr-009 static sound on movement - help!
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Are you referring to the infamous STAX fart? Does it sound like a crinkle? Or does it actually sound like static electricity?
If it sounds like a crinkle that's normal. If it sounds like static that's not normal.
okay i guess it sounds more like a crinkle than static. i just associated sharp short bursts of cracking sound with static. why does it do that anyway!
edit: okay i googled stax fart. i guess another question I had about stax solved.
Edited by athenaesword - 8/27/12 at 7:00am
- stax sr-009 static sound on movement - help!
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 1 minute ago
- › The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - No affiliate links... 1 minute ago
- › Review: Modded iPod Classic 7G with 240GB HDD from eBay 1 minute ago
- › New Abyss planar magnetic headphone 2 minutes ago
- › What next from SRH440? Require more bass and possible amp in the... 2 minutes ago
- › REVIEW: Purity Audio K.I.C.A.S. Caliente home headphone amp -... 2 minutes ago
- › Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old... 3 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser IE80's Impressions Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Bravo Audio - funny looking little tube amps 3 minutes ago
- › Gundam Model-Fi (Gunpla) (Post Some Pictures!) 5 minutes ago
- › Philips SHL5905BK/28 CitiScape Uptown by Marleybob217
- › AKG K 550 by a_recording
- › HiFiMAN RE-400 by a_recording
- › Sony XBA-40/N Gold | Quad Balanced Armature In-Ear Headphones... by a_recording
- › Sony XBA-4SL by a_recording
- › Sony MDRMA900 Over the Head Style Headphones by a_recording
- › Aune T1 by teb1013
- › Logitech Speaker System Z623 by D3Seeker
- › Audio-technica AIR Dynamic Headphones Ath-ad900x by a_recording
- › Sony XBA-1 Balanced Armature Headphones-1 Driver by a_recording
- › Mac OS X Music Players - alternatives to iTunes by miceblue
- › STAX SR-007 (Omega II) ... A Review After 4... by Currawong
- › List of lossless and high-res music (FLAC,... by ffivaz
- › Beware of the following scams and people... by Currawong
- › Sennheiser 449 Mod Possibly 4 8 Mod by hernan604
- › 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Computer Audio) by joe
- › 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Portable... by joe
- › 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Desktop Audio) by joe
- › 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Headphone... by joe
- › 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Power Corner) by joe