- 230 Posts. Joined 12/2007
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryComputer Audiotagged by System, 8/28/12
Related Forum Threads
- How can I listen to High Res above 96hz Last post on 8/22/13 at 12:25pm in Computer Audio
- Cannot install foobar Last post on 4/1/13 at 2:59pm in Computer Audio
- MQn minimalist Wasapi WAV C++ memory player integrated with foobar2000 Last post on 9/24/13 at 8:02pm in Computer Audio
- Need help removing mic hiss Last post on 3/30/13 at 9:44am in Computer Audio
- iTunes 11 columns? Last post on 2/14/15 at 10:50pm in Computer Audio
[Originally reviewed at Basshead.Club] How do they do it? Brainwavz continues to impress with its budget-friendly new Jive IEM for Android and iOS devices. Brainwavz Jive In the...
This is my review for the new S3 from Brainwavz. Nicknamed the silver bullet for it's silver color and long slender shape. Thanks to Brainwavz for the S3 review sample. I have previously had the...
Hi all, I just want to say that it's my first review done on a product but I'm very proud to do it on a FIIO product. Review of the new FIIO EX1 In-ear Monitors. I will use the EX1 with the FIIO X1...
Many thanks to RHA for RHA T20 Tour Program! The T20 unit in this review is demo unit from the RHA T20 Tour Program: http://www.head-fi.org/t/770875/rha-t20-tour-program-reviewers-wanted Product...
The WA22 is my third Desktop Amp and second tube amp. I got it through AV One, a local retailer here, after 2 rounds of testing and I was impressed enough to purchase it. Built like a tank...
The foobar2000 help thread. Got problems or questions? Ask here! - Page 6
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
I edited the layout so i only have 3 columns displaying Artist, Album and Track, respectively. And the toolbar.
The thing is: im using Facets and i´d like to increase the size of the album covers, is there a way to do this?
My foobar is 1.3.2
Been wondering about this for ages, so I thought I'd ask:
How does increasing or decreasing the buffer size in Foobar affect the actual output? Do you guys alter the default value, or leave it as it is?
Audio quality wise there no difference between a small buffer or big buffer, all it's doing holding data in memory. larger buffer, more memory used.
e.g. a 3000ms buffer makes my foobar install use 54MB. a 30000ms buffer makes my foobar install use 90MB.
Edited by A_Man_Eating_Duck - 7/29/14 at 2:21am
Got it, thank you. But the buffer isn't set to the lowest setting by default. What would be the sort of scenario when you'd get an improvement by lowering the buffer value, instead of increasing it? When would that be necessary?
Sometime setting a very very low butter is advised for WASAPI playback when the normal buffer length causes glitches.
So we are once again back to If it's working fine don't mess with the buffer
Edited by A_Man_Eating_Duck - 7/30/14 at 2:47am
I have a problem. Foobar2000 shows wrong album art. I deleted all the embedded album art and re-embedded them. Even after that, Foobar2000 shows wrong album art on some of the albums. I searched for a fix to this problem for days and I still can't find a solution.
have you checked the folder where the files are for any JPG's that have been set to hidden (you'll need to set the file manager to view all files in the options).
Foobar2000 is showing incorrect art works.
As for the files, I did go to Windows Explorer and set the settings to view all files. Here is the thing, I basically throw in all my music file into one big folder so it is very disorganized. In the folder, I do not have any JPG or image files, just MP3 files. I embedded the album art by going to Foobar2000-Tagging-Attach Album Art. All JPG and Album Art are in a separate folder.
Another place to look is if you go in to the Preferences > display and see if you have a path set for the stub image path.
in Foobar2000 right click on one of the files that shows the incorrect artwork and select tagging > manage attached pictures and see if there is more than 1 art work attached.
Yes, there are no other files in the folder except for .mp3 files.
When I go to Preferences-Display-and Stub Image Path, it tells me to select a file not a folder.
Tagging-Manage Attached Pictures and there is only 1 Album Art, which is the correct album art. However, Foobar2000 does not display that correct Album Art.
- The foobar2000 help thread. Got problems or questions? Ask here!
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- › If you still love Etymotic ER4, this is the thread for you... 26 seconds ago
- › FiiO X7 preview world tour--Yes! It's here! Apply Now! 33 seconds ago
- › Moon Nēo 430HA Reference Headphone Amplifier 36 seconds ago
- › Chord Hugo 37 seconds ago
- › IC: Ocharaku Donguri Keyaki 1 minute ago
- › The Takstar, Technical Pro, Gemini Greathon, CyberX, Qpad Thread 2 minutes ago
- › The FiiO E10K--all-new DAC and amp stages 4 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser Momentum Replacement Cables 4 minutes ago
- › Where is Singlepower? Where is Mikhail? 5 minutes ago
- › TEAC HA-P90SD (To be released in Dec, 2014) 6 minutes ago
- › Brainwavz Jive by Luckbad
- › Brainwavz S3 by jant71
- › FiiO EX1 Nanotech Titanium Diaphragm In-Ear Monitors by pixelsphotopro
- › RHA T20 by earfonia
- › Woo Audio WA22 by tassardar
- › CustomArt Ei.XX 6-driver CIEM - MassDrop edition by twister6
- › SONY MDR-XB30EX-B Black | In-Ear EXTRA BASS Headphones (Japanese... by LaRevolu
- › Nuforce NE800M by Dsnuts
- › Chord&Major 5'14 "World" by BloodyPenguin
- › Woo Audio WA 6 SE by PETEREK
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2