- 200 Posts. Joined 12/2007
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryComputer Audiotagged by System, 8/28/12
Related Forum Threads
- How can I listen to High Res above 96hz Last post on 8/22/13 at 12:25pm in Computer Audio
- Cannot install foobar Last post on 4/1/13 at 2:59pm in Computer Audio
- MQn minimalist Wasapi WAV C++ memory player integrated with foobar2000 Last post on 9/24/13 at 8:02pm in Computer Audio
- Need help removing mic hiss Last post on 3/30/13 at 9:44am in Computer Audio
- iTunes 11 columns? Last post on 1/6/13 at 1:27pm in Computer Audio
Brainwavz S0 Quick Review Thanks to mp4nation for the sample. Full Review here http://www.head-fi.org/t/743834/brainwavz-s0-review-by-mark2410 Brief: The S5 has a baby...
Over the recent months, Creative has been bursting out some pretty nice portable gears aiming from the basic casual user all the way up to serious audiophiles. Most importantly, they are pricing...
When Blue Microphones (started in California in 1995) announced the Mo-Fi, I was immediately intrigued. Here was a well-respected and highly regarded microphone manufacturer with...
The main selling point of this DAP is its size. Operation is straightforward, and small screen is better than none. Sound signature is likeable, detailed enough and musical enough. It uses RKnanoC...
I realize this is ancient news in 2014 but I recently rediscovered my iAudio7 and am loving it. It sounds remarkably good for a "fun"-signatured DAP and holy mackerel, the battery life is...
The foobar2000 help thread. Got problems or questions? Ask here! - Page 6
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
I edited the layout so i only have 3 columns displaying Artist, Album and Track, respectively. And the toolbar.
The thing is: im using Facets and i´d like to increase the size of the album covers, is there a way to do this?
My foobar is 1.3.2
Been wondering about this for ages, so I thought I'd ask:
How does increasing or decreasing the buffer size in Foobar affect the actual output? Do you guys alter the default value, or leave it as it is?
Audio quality wise there no difference between a small buffer or big buffer, all it's doing holding data in memory. larger buffer, more memory used.
e.g. a 3000ms buffer makes my foobar install use 54MB. a 30000ms buffer makes my foobar install use 90MB.
Edited by A_Man_Eating_Duck - 7/29/14 at 2:21am
Got it, thank you. But the buffer isn't set to the lowest setting by default. What would be the sort of scenario when you'd get an improvement by lowering the buffer value, instead of increasing it? When would that be necessary?
Sometime setting a very very low butter is advised for WASAPI playback when the normal buffer length causes glitches.
So we are once again back to If it's working fine don't mess with the buffer
Edited by A_Man_Eating_Duck - 7/30/14 at 2:47am
I have a problem. Foobar2000 shows wrong album art. I deleted all the embedded album art and re-embedded them. Even after that, Foobar2000 shows wrong album art on some of the albums. I searched for a fix to this problem for days and I still can't find a solution.
have you checked the folder where the files are for any JPG's that have been set to hidden (you'll need to set the file manager to view all files in the options).
Foobar2000 is showing incorrect art works.
As for the files, I did go to Windows Explorer and set the settings to view all files. Here is the thing, I basically throw in all my music file into one big folder so it is very disorganized. In the folder, I do not have any JPG or image files, just MP3 files. I embedded the album art by going to Foobar2000-Tagging-Attach Album Art. All JPG and Album Art are in a separate folder.
Another place to look is if you go in to the Preferences > display and see if you have a path set for the stub image path.
in Foobar2000 right click on one of the files that shows the incorrect artwork and select tagging > manage attached pictures and see if there is more than 1 art work attached.
Yes, there are no other files in the folder except for .mp3 files.
When I go to Preferences-Display-and Stub Image Path, it tells me to select a file not a folder.
Tagging-Manage Attached Pictures and there is only 1 Album Art, which is the correct album art. However, Foobar2000 does not display that correct Album Art.
- The foobar2000 help thread. Got problems or questions? Ask here!
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- › Trafomatic Experience Head One 24 seconds ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 52 seconds ago
- › Orthodynamic Roundup 58 seconds ago
- › Hifiman HE-4 Impressions Thread 2 minutes ago
- › What book are you reading right now? 3 minutes ago
- › Light Harmonic GEEK 4 minutes ago
- › Recommend me some in ears (easy to get to Canada...) 5 minutes ago
- › iBasso DX90. Dual Sabre, 1st page: Downloads, info & instructions-... 6 minutes ago
- › FiiO X1, the new start of the high-res DAP with individual DAC and... 6 minutes ago
- › The Fiio X3 Thread. 7 minutes ago
- › Brainwavz S0 In-Ear Headphones by mark2410
- › Creative Sound Blaster E3 Headphone Amplifier by ClieOS
- › Blue Microphones Mo-Fi Powered High-Fidelity Headphones with... by MacedonianHero
- › Basic K3 by nino9
- › Cowon iAUDIO 7 16Gb by Climber
- › Audio-Technica ATH-AD700X Audiophile Open-Air Headphones by TheHeadPhoneGuy
- › Shure SRH840 by SoundApprentice
- › Beyerdynamic DT-990 Professional Headphones by SoundApprentice
- › ROCK JAW ALFA GENUS by anoobis
- › Sony MDR-Z7 by dweaver
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)