- 220 Posts. Joined 12/2007
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryComputer Audiotagged by System, 8/28/12
Related Forum Threads
- How can I listen to High Res above 96hz Last post on 8/22/13 at 12:25pm in Computer Audio
- Cannot install foobar Last post on 4/1/13 at 2:59pm in Computer Audio
- MQn minimalist Wasapi WAV C++ memory player integrated with foobar2000 Last post on 9/24/13 at 8:02pm in Computer Audio
- Need help removing mic hiss Last post on 3/30/13 at 9:44am in Computer Audio
- iTunes 11 columns? Last post on 2/14/15 at 10:50pm in Computer Audio
I do not own this unit – I had this unit from @fnkcow With Impedance of 320ohm this earbuds need a good amp to show its worth. I use my phone during my first listen to the zen and it sounds...
Cayin C5DAC: A Deadly Challenger in the Portable Market *Please click on the photos for the highest quality. [[SPOILER]] About me & IntroductionI am a student who is a music...
Me: am an amateur musician & avid admirer of music from India. I would like to call myself a music enthusiast, rather than an audiophile. I was inspired by music since childhood, and as the time...
I bought these on Geekbuying after a considerable price drop to about $16 USD. Having missed out on the hype for the Piston 2, I decided to pick up the Piston 3 instead. The other bang-for-buck IEM...
My WA5-LE is by far the most expensive component in my system, but I can see why. The moment I un-packaged this very heavy piece of kit, I could tell I was in for a ride. By size alone it...
The foobar2000 help thread. Got problems or questions? Ask here! - Page 6
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
I edited the layout so i only have 3 columns displaying Artist, Album and Track, respectively. And the toolbar.
The thing is: im using Facets and i´d like to increase the size of the album covers, is there a way to do this?
My foobar is 1.3.2
Been wondering about this for ages, so I thought I'd ask:
How does increasing or decreasing the buffer size in Foobar affect the actual output? Do you guys alter the default value, or leave it as it is?
Audio quality wise there no difference between a small buffer or big buffer, all it's doing holding data in memory. larger buffer, more memory used.
e.g. a 3000ms buffer makes my foobar install use 54MB. a 30000ms buffer makes my foobar install use 90MB.
Edited by A_Man_Eating_Duck - 7/29/14 at 2:21am
Got it, thank you. But the buffer isn't set to the lowest setting by default. What would be the sort of scenario when you'd get an improvement by lowering the buffer value, instead of increasing it? When would that be necessary?
Sometime setting a very very low butter is advised for WASAPI playback when the normal buffer length causes glitches.
So we are once again back to If it's working fine don't mess with the buffer
Edited by A_Man_Eating_Duck - 7/30/14 at 2:47am
I have a problem. Foobar2000 shows wrong album art. I deleted all the embedded album art and re-embedded them. Even after that, Foobar2000 shows wrong album art on some of the albums. I searched for a fix to this problem for days and I still can't find a solution.
have you checked the folder where the files are for any JPG's that have been set to hidden (you'll need to set the file manager to view all files in the options).
Foobar2000 is showing incorrect art works.
As for the files, I did go to Windows Explorer and set the settings to view all files. Here is the thing, I basically throw in all my music file into one big folder so it is very disorganized. In the folder, I do not have any JPG or image files, just MP3 files. I embedded the album art by going to Foobar2000-Tagging-Attach Album Art. All JPG and Album Art are in a separate folder.
Another place to look is if you go in to the Preferences > display and see if you have a path set for the stub image path.
in Foobar2000 right click on one of the files that shows the incorrect artwork and select tagging > manage attached pictures and see if there is more than 1 art work attached.
Yes, there are no other files in the folder except for .mp3 files.
When I go to Preferences-Display-and Stub Image Path, it tells me to select a file not a folder.
Tagging-Manage Attached Pictures and there is only 1 Album Art, which is the correct album art. However, Foobar2000 does not display that correct Album Art.
- The foobar2000 help thread. Got problems or questions? Ask here!
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- › Sony Walkman NWZ-A17 44 seconds ago
- › Shure SE846 Impressions Thread 1 minute ago
- › Beyerdynamic DT770 Pro 250ohm Impressions Thread 1 minute ago
- › Anyone with an Asus Phone? 2 minutes ago
- › Hifiman HE1000 Planar Dynamic Flagship 2 minutes ago
- › Mac OS X Music Players - alternatives to iTunes 2 minutes ago
- › Upgrading From ATH M50 2 minutes ago
- › Post your EQ settings for your headphones 3 minutes ago
- › Grado Fan Club! 4 minutes ago
- › Objectivists board room 4 minutes ago
- › VE Zen by boneofimba
- › Cayin Spark C5 DAC Portable USB DAC + Headphone Amplifier by xkonfuzed
- › TCG Audio TRD3+ Desktop HeadAmp & 32/384DAC by YoYo JoKeR
- › Xiaomi Pistons 3.0 in-ear headphones by FYLegend
- › Woo Audio WA5 LE by Nosbig
- › RHA T20 by nmatheis
- › Microsoft Lumia 435 UNLOCKED Windows Phone 8 WP8 2G GSM... by mark2410
- › Sony MDR-Z7 by Pokemonn
- › CustomArt Ei.3 acrylic custom IEM by Cotnijoe
- › Beyerdynamic DT 770 Pro-80 Closed Studio Headphones by ActiveTechREV
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)