- 216 Posts. Joined 12/2007
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryComputer Audiotagged by System, 8/28/12
Related Forum Threads
- How can I listen to High Res above 96hz Last post on 8/22/13 at 12:25pm in Computer Audio
- Cannot install foobar Last post on 4/1/13 at 2:59pm in Computer Audio
- MQn minimalist Wasapi WAV C++ memory player integrated with foobar2000 Last post on 9/24/13 at 8:02pm in Computer Audio
- Need help removing mic hiss Last post on 3/30/13 at 9:44am in Computer Audio
- iTunes 11 columns? Last post on 2/14/15 at 10:50pm in Computer Audio
Thanks to Luke (H20Fidelity) for letting me a part of the Australian leg of the COZOY DAC/Amp tour and for Igor (DJScope) for the personal delivery, no doubt due to him enjoying the unit so much...
This review is for the Linum Bax 2-Pin, Bax IEM and headphone cables. Let me introduce myself my name is Adam, I live in the states between Philadelphia and New York City. I have been into audio...
Havi B3 Pro 1 - Pictorial Review Let me start by saying that ......the purchase of B3Pro1 has been long time coming ever since introduced by bhazard in the Chinese thread early last year...
I have posted a more detailed review on my blog with hi resolution pictures. http://blog.hyperexpert.com/audio-technica-at-pha50bt-first-impressions-and-review/ I stumbled upon Audio Technica’s...
My impressions is that these don’t sound significantly different than the cheaper SP version in terms of sound signature. The biggest difference is detail, more extended highs and smoother mid. If...
The foobar2000 help thread. Got problems or questions? Ask here! - Page 6
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
I edited the layout so i only have 3 columns displaying Artist, Album and Track, respectively. And the toolbar.
The thing is: im using Facets and i´d like to increase the size of the album covers, is there a way to do this?
My foobar is 1.3.2
Been wondering about this for ages, so I thought I'd ask:
How does increasing or decreasing the buffer size in Foobar affect the actual output? Do you guys alter the default value, or leave it as it is?
Audio quality wise there no difference between a small buffer or big buffer, all it's doing holding data in memory. larger buffer, more memory used.
e.g. a 3000ms buffer makes my foobar install use 54MB. a 30000ms buffer makes my foobar install use 90MB.
Edited by A_Man_Eating_Duck - 7/29/14 at 2:21am
Got it, thank you. But the buffer isn't set to the lowest setting by default. What would be the sort of scenario when you'd get an improvement by lowering the buffer value, instead of increasing it? When would that be necessary?
Sometime setting a very very low butter is advised for WASAPI playback when the normal buffer length causes glitches.
So we are once again back to If it's working fine don't mess with the buffer
Edited by A_Man_Eating_Duck - 7/30/14 at 2:47am
I have a problem. Foobar2000 shows wrong album art. I deleted all the embedded album art and re-embedded them. Even after that, Foobar2000 shows wrong album art on some of the albums. I searched for a fix to this problem for days and I still can't find a solution.
have you checked the folder where the files are for any JPG's that have been set to hidden (you'll need to set the file manager to view all files in the options).
Foobar2000 is showing incorrect art works.
As for the files, I did go to Windows Explorer and set the settings to view all files. Here is the thing, I basically throw in all my music file into one big folder so it is very disorganized. In the folder, I do not have any JPG or image files, just MP3 files. I embedded the album art by going to Foobar2000-Tagging-Attach Album Art. All JPG and Album Art are in a separate folder.
Another place to look is if you go in to the Preferences > display and see if you have a path set for the stub image path.
in Foobar2000 right click on one of the files that shows the incorrect artwork and select tagging > manage attached pictures and see if there is more than 1 art work attached.
Yes, there are no other files in the folder except for .mp3 files.
When I go to Preferences-Display-and Stub Image Path, it tells me to select a file not a folder.
Tagging-Manage Attached Pictures and there is only 1 Album Art, which is the correct album art. However, Foobar2000 does not display that correct Album Art.
- The foobar2000 help thread. Got problems or questions? Ask here!
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- › DSD recordings 40 seconds ago
- › NAD M51 Direct Digital DAC Impressions 1 minute ago
- › Shure SRH1540 Review 1 minute ago
- › No balanced! WHY?!! 2 minutes ago
- › DX90. 2X Sabre,1st page: Downloads, info&inst. . Lurker0 FW Mod... 2 minutes ago
- › Music Game IX 3 minutes ago
- › Three Word Story 3 minutes ago
- › What portable amp for DX90 and HD600? 3 minutes ago
- › NEW Schiit Lyr 2: Impressions 3 minutes ago
- › The DX90 by iBasso . . . Sound impressions . . . . . . . New... 3 minutes ago
- › Cozoy Astrapi by Xtralglactic
- › Linum 2Pin Detachable Connector - BaX Dual Twist Model by acain
- › Havi B3 Pro 1 by Wokei
- › Audio Technica AT-PHA50BT by unknownsolo
- › Sennheiser HD 25-1 II Professional Headphone by kite7
- › Sennheiser IE80 by ahnvx
- › AKG K 702 Headphones by ExCelciuS
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by vaziyetu
- › FiiO X3 2nd gen Ultraportable Hi-Res DAP by xsk3l3t0rx
- › Audio Technica ATH-IM02 balanced amature inner earphone by ahnvx
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2