Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Headphone Amps (full-size) › Audio-GD NFB-11.32 & NFB-11 (2014) (Delivery & Impression Thread)!!!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Audio-GD NFB-11.32 & NFB-11 (2014) (Delivery & Impression Thread)!!! - Page 32

post #466 of 1424
Is it able to drive the he500? The sound is it thick or hollow? How is the bass?
Quote:
Originally Posted by h4mm3r 0f th0r View Post

i listen to he500 at 12pm volume knob on high gain... which is quite loud enough... but if i really want to push my ears then i go to 2 o clock for some damage to my ears:P....
post #467 of 1424

i haven't heard the he500 on anything other than a lowly fiio e9 or the O2 other than the 11.32 so i might not be able to tell you how different the headphones can sound. The dac is very detailed up top so it would be good with the he500 which have great smooth highs. The bass is good but i have a feeling that the 11.32 is not a bass heavy setup. It is incredibly detailed in the treble region though so it would do justice(considering the price range) to many high end headphones which focus more on that area of the sound.
 


Edited by h4mm3r 0f th0r - 3/19/13 at 10:19pm
post #468 of 1424

Hi all,

 

After paying audio-gd via paypal, does audio-gd send you a confirmation or acknowledgement? Kinda like telling you that we've received your funds and are processing your order sorta thing?

 

Thanks.

post #469 of 1424
Quote:
Originally Posted by EasySounds View Post

Hi all,

 

After paying audio-gd via paypal, does audio-gd send you a confirmation or acknowledgement? Kinda like telling you that we've received your funds and are processing your order sorta thing?

 

Thanks.

You'll receive a confirmation email with a tracking number.

post #470 of 1424
Quote:
Originally Posted by kwatch View Post

You'll receive a confirmation email with a tracking number.

Hey kwatch,

 

Thanks for the reply.

 

Any idea how long they take to send the confirmation e-mail from the time you sent the funds?

 

Thanks.

post #471 of 1424
Quote:
Originally Posted by EasySounds View Post

Hey kwatch,

Thanks for the reply.

Any idea how long they take to send the confirmation e-mail from the time you sent the funds?

Thanks.

Within a day after you sent the fund.
post #472 of 1424
Quote:
Originally Posted by kwatch View Post


Within a day after you sent the fund.

Ah ok cool. Thanks.

post #473 of 1424
Quote:
Originally Posted by turokrocks View Post

Not that I don't believe you, but I appreciate a screen capture for the program showing the asio with cplay, as NFB-27 ($1480) stands to be thrown if this does not work!!!

post #474 of 1424
Quote:
Originally Posted by EasySounds View Post

Ah ok cool. Thanks.

Correction.  Ordered on 1/16 and received the tracking number on 1/19.

post #475 of 1424
Quote:
Originally Posted by kwatch View Post

Correction.  Ordered on 1/16 and received the tracking number on 1/19.

Yeah mine was roughly 2 days to receive the confirmation and apparently another day on top of that for shipment.

post #476 of 1424

Has anyone used the 11.32 with an Airport express, preferably the latest version which is not the wall wart style? The express does not have great jitter performance and seems to be a bit tricky to get to work, so very curious to know if it's confirmed to work with Audio GD gear.

 

I need this to work, as well as the USB connection.

post #477 of 1424
What will be best for the same price for HE-500?

Audio-GD NFB-11.32 or Grant Fidelity TubeDAC-11 ?
post #478 of 1424
Quote:
Originally Posted by eccom View Post

Has anyone used the 11.32 with an Airport express, preferably the latest version which is not the wall wart style? The express does not have great jitter performance and seems to be a bit tricky to get to work, so very curious to know if it's confirmed to work with Audio GD gear.

 

I need this to work, as well as the USB connection.

 Hi eccom,

 

I don't have the 11.32 and have the bigger brother Compass 2. Also I don't have an Apple Airport Express, but do have the 3rd gen Apple TV. I'm willing to try it out.

 

I've tried out the WD Live TV with optical out and it works - though the sound level is lower than other transports that I'd compared to (PC, laptop and Oppo BDP-93). Used a portable HDD with USB as the source.

 

Steve

post #479 of 1424

Which spdif chip is used in 11.32 ? There is no option to customize it.
 

post #480 of 1424

[edited]


Edited by EasySounds - 3/22/13 at 1:50am
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Headphone Amps (full-size)
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Headphone Amps (full-size) › Audio-GD NFB-11.32 & NFB-11 (2014) (Delivery & Impression Thread)!!!