Uh-oh, my 11.32's internal transformer just decided to overheat today, enough to liquify all the adhesives inside (now my room smells like burnt rubber) and just stop functioning. I opened the thing up and am trying to cool down the transformer right now with some bags of ice, hopefully it didn't completely brick the unit.
Edit: after the cooling down, it worked okay for about 10 mins before overheating again and cutting out and dying. I think the toroidal transformer is borked. Dang, guess I gotta send it back for repair/replacement.
Edited by jerg - 6/8/14 at 10:56pm