Just started reading up on this little gem today and I am very interested, no matter what my wife says about my headphone hobby.
I am still a rookie, so I have many questions before going for it. I appreciate any bit of advice and info you have to offer.
1) Current HP's in order of use: Ed8, Pro900, RS2, ES-10, Spirit 1. But thinking about getting TH900 (might just go out and buy it and deal with the wife later, I've waited long enough for her to give me the green light).
2) Source: MB Air, Sg Note2, MB Pro, MB Mini.
3) Mostly listen to: a) EDB like Hardwell / Dimitri & Like Mike / Tomorrowland-like stuff; b) Vocals, Buble-like stuff; c) Pop and some rock; d) Canto-pop, and as I improve my audio gear I will probably get into other genre that I normally would not get into.
4) I really like something neutral/transparent. I can handle more sibilance than the average and I actually like a lot of treble. I also want good quality and quantity of bass (clean and punchy).
5) Is there any other info you need to guide me in the right direction?
1) Is the NFB 11-32 a good choice given the above or do you recommend another Audio GD model or other brand? I.e. current HP list and potential TH900.
2) Is this transportable because it appears to be reasonably transportable?
3) Will it work with the Note2? A member here said he had problems some time ago but may have found a fix by now.
4) They appear to be shipping from Hong Kong and I am living there. Can I buy it direct (in person) here?
5) Can someone give some advice on the upgrades that are available for this unit?
Thank you in advance!
if you like treble then this product is for you as it has pretty good and detailed treble.... the bass is tight but maybe slightly lacking for my tastes and yes, it would work with the note2 if you use a simple 5pin microusb to usb adapter(about 2-3$ maybe)... about getting it in person, you should email audio-gd....