the magnet snaps are cool too.
Related Forum Threads
- Budget under 70$ IEMs? Last post on 7/22/12 at 8:42pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- ATH-CKM500 OR JVC HA-FX700? Last post on 7/31/12 at 10:34pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Monster NCredible N-Ergy Impressions Last post on 7/5/14 at 7:08am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Would appreciate some suggestions for some in-ears around $30 with sound similar to KSC-75 Last post on 1/27/14 at 2:01pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- How IEM characteristics are measured? Last post on 8/7/13 at 6:06am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And Information
Last edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
After an extensive search online for a replacement for my very good Schiit Bifrost, I settled on the Dacmini, in part from comments here on Head-Fi, and the fact that Stereophile has had it as a...
DUNU DN-2000 Quick Review Full Review at http://www.head-fi.org/t/728105/dunu-dn-2000-review Thanks to DUNU for the sample. Brief: DUNU take’s it to the top. Price: US$316 or £186...
Ok first I need to say that I'm not an audiophile, and I use this site mostly for help than giving advise whit that told I will continue I've owned this headset for more than a year and they...
I brought these on sale at Best Buy for $44, the price they are at right now are a absolute rip off. ($110) Logitech have discontinued these, I will take a guess in my review why that...
Synopsis: The Future Sonics MG5pro is a professional stage monitor for audiophiles. It offers a different tuning than its brother, the fully stage-oriented MG6pro, by offering a brighter, more...
- Basic Guide To In Ear Canalphones
NEW! NCredible N-tune by Monster unboxing video. Impressions to come - Page 3
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Yeah I saw that thread awhile back and actually when I was looking at them I remembered what you have said about them and that's why I took a chance on getting a pair.
I thought the highs were a bit to bright at first but they've grown on me and I actually like them and I'm not a big fan of really bright highs but the ones on the nErgy aren't to bad.
u have got so many headphones in your pipeline, it is hard to follow up. would be great, if you can then and when do summaries, where you compare a bunch of the biggest names in their price range. for example, round up with ue6000, m100, k167, pro 500, some of the better sounding monsters. dows not have to be long and mainly about their sq. short statements how they compare regarding frequencys, detail, soundstage. something like that.
I got the Nergy headphones and i hated them at first but after a lil burn in they sound pretty good.I am a Noob on here but am learning alot off of the forums. The ironic thing is, i have played music my whole life (Guitar) but have never bought quality phones before. I have always bought the the $10 or so cheapys. I am super excited to learn and get some of phones that have the sound that lets you get lost in the Music.
- NEW! NCredible N-tune by Monster unboxing video. Impressions to come
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Calling All "Vintage" Integrated/Receiver Owners 3 seconds ago
- › Lets Talk Metal 52 seconds ago
- › IEMs & Headphones Inventory Clear Out !!! Prices Slashed !! VMODA... 1 minute ago
- › Best set of cans under $150? 1 minute ago
- › The Astell & Kern AK240 1 minute ago
- › Samsung Galaxy S3 Cellphone (Virgin Mobile) + Otterbox 2 minutes ago
- › The iBasso DX50 Thread - Latest firmware: 1.5.0 2 minutes ago
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide: (Update: 7/9/2014:... 4 minutes ago
- › Post Your Photography Here #2 (new dial-up 800X600 friendly) 4 minutes ago
- › First post and looking for advice 4 minutes ago
- › Astell&Kern AK100II High Resolution Single DAC Audio Player... by CasperBxl
- › CEntrance DACmini CX by joespride
- › DUNU DN-2000 Hybrid 3 way earphone by mark2410
- › Astro A40 Audio System - White by MaxiMarciano
- › Logitech Z553 2.1 Speakers by Nada190
- › Future Sonics mg5pro 10mm Ear Monitors by Kunlun
- › AKG K812 by jk47
- › Sennheiser Grado Hybrid a.k.a. SennGrado by fleasbaby
- › T-Peos Altone200 by ClieOS
- › SONY MDR-XB30EX-B Black | In-Ear EXTRA BASS Headphones (Japanese... by francopro
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Wireless Headphones)