the magnet snaps are cool too.
Related Forum Threads
- Budget under 70$ IEMs? Last post on 7/22/12 at 8:42pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- ATH-CKM500 OR JVC HA-FX700? Last post on 7/31/12 at 10:34pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Monster NCredible N-Ergy Impressions Last post on 9/27/14 at 2:52pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Recommendations for IEMs for electronic music (mostly EDM) ~$200 Budget Last post on 2/11/15 at 4:41pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Help please Last post on 2/4/15 at 8:21pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And Information
Last edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
- Basic Guide To In Ear Canalphones
NEW! NCredible N-tune by Monster unboxing video. Impressions to come - Page 3
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Yeah I saw that thread awhile back and actually when I was looking at them I remembered what you have said about them and that's why I took a chance on getting a pair.
I thought the highs were a bit to bright at first but they've grown on me and I actually like them and I'm not a big fan of really bright highs but the ones on the nErgy aren't to bad.
u have got so many headphones in your pipeline, it is hard to follow up. would be great, if you can then and when do summaries, where you compare a bunch of the biggest names in their price range. for example, round up with ue6000, m100, k167, pro 500, some of the better sounding monsters. dows not have to be long and mainly about their sq. short statements how they compare regarding frequencys, detail, soundstage. something like that.
I got the Nergy headphones and i hated them at first but after a lil burn in they sound pretty good.I am a Noob on here but am learning alot off of the forums. The ironic thing is, i have played music my whole life (Guitar) but have never bought quality phones before. I have always bought the the $10 or so cheapys. I am super excited to learn and get some of phones that have the sound that lets you get lost in the Music.
- NEW! NCredible N-tune by Monster unboxing video. Impressions to come
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Unbalanced sound in my ears 28 seconds ago
- › Custom Art's First Foray into Acrylic CIEMs: Ei.3 35 seconds ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 5 minutes ago
- › X7, the Flagship DAP from FiiO ( updated on 15/12/2014) 14 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser Momentum 2.0 or M2 Wired 14 minutes ago
- › 24bit vs 16bit, the myth exploded! 15 minutes ago
- › Headphone amplifier overload! 15 minutes ago
- › Dunu TITAN 1 -- Titanium-Coated Diaphragm "Half In-Ear" Earphones 15 minutes ago
- › WTB: Wattgate 381 AG Silver duplex outlet(AUS would be great) 15 minutes ago
- › New JH Audio flagship! "Siren Series Roxanne" 17 minutes ago
- › Philips Fidelio X2 by Zulkr9
- › FiiO X3 2nd gen Ultraportable Hi-Res DAP by jdog
- › ZERO AUDIO-ear stereo headphone carbo Basso ZH-DX210-CB by AzimAkbar
- › Sennheiser HD540 Reference Headphones by homesicalien
- › Aurisonics Rockets Solo Precision Micro-Dynamic Noise Isolating... by acain
- › Incipio f38 Headphones by ahnvx
- › Bose® IE2 audio headphones by Sarurururu
- › Baldoor EarBell E100 by Ruwetuin
- › Sennheiser MOMENTUM On-Ear Headphone by mark2410
- › Sony Inner Ear Hi-res Stereo Headphone Xba-a2 Black (Japan Import) by Hawaiibadboy
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2