the magnet snaps are cool too.
Related Forum Threads
- Budget under 70$ IEMs? Last post on 7/22/12 at 8:42pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- ATH-CKM500 OR JVC HA-FX700? Last post on 7/31/12 at 10:34pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Monster NCredible N-Ergy Impressions Last post on 5/10/13 at 1:47pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- ¿Which earphones should i buy???? Last post on 3/26/13 at 3:36pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- mom looking for gift for 11 yr old Last post on 3/27/13 at 7:32am in Headphones (full-size)
Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And Information
Edited on 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesEdited on 3/22/12
My pair was a supposed demo model from one of Hifiman's retailers. They came in mint condition, which is lucky for me. I'm not using a balanced cable yet, but I already feel it's a good upgrade...
The JVC HA M750's were my first "real" pair of headphones. Previously, I had just used iPod headphones and cheap 10 dollar headphones from my local grocery store. As such, I was very impressed by...
Introduction The ASG-2 is Aurisonics' second (official) foray into the world of iems. The guys over at Aurisonics cater primarily to the music professional crowd, and their products are...
My opinions Sound The sound produced by the HD558 is rich, a bit light, and isn't bloated with bass which is a good thing. It has a crisp treble and punchy bass, very great...
- Basic Guide To In Ear Canalphones
NEW! NCredible N-tune by Monster unboxing video. Impressions to come - Page 3
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
Yeah I saw that thread awhile back and actually when I was looking at them I remembered what you have said about them and that's why I took a chance on getting a pair.
I thought the highs were a bit to bright at first but they've grown on me and I actually like them and I'm not a big fan of really bright highs but the ones on the nErgy aren't to bad.
u have got so many headphones in your pipeline, it is hard to follow up. would be great, if you can then and when do summaries, where you compare a bunch of the biggest names in their price range. for example, round up with ue6000, m100, k167, pro 500, some of the better sounding monsters. dows not have to be long and mainly about their sq. short statements how they compare regarding frequencys, detail, soundstage. something like that.
I got the Nergy headphones and i hated them at first but after a lil burn in they sound pretty good.I am a Noob on here but am learning alot off of the forums. The ironic thing is, i have played music my whole life (Guitar) but have never bought quality phones before. I have always bought the the $10 or so cheapys. I am super excited to learn and get some of phones that have the sound that lets you get lost in the Music.
- NEW! NCredible N-tune by Monster unboxing video. Impressions to come
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- › The discovery thread.! NEW Jant71's take on the new ATH-CLR100 Pg... 43 seconds ago
- › VA / MD / DC meet - Saturday, May 25, 2013 57 seconds ago
- › Heir Audio - The Appreciation Thread 1 minute ago
- › Fiio X3 Thread. Full review:... 1 minute ago
- › The JVC HA-S500.. Appreciation, fan thread. 3 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser MOMENTUM Review 3 minutes ago
- › New Leckerton UHA-6S MKII Portable Headphone Amplifier Announced... 4 minutes ago
- › KSC-75 vibrations/distortions 4 minutes ago
- › Official Los Angeles Regional Summer Meet - Saturday, July 20, 2013... 4 minutes ago
- › Ifi iLink USB converter 5 minutes ago
- › HE-5LE by JamesHuntington
- › Kozee Sound Solutions Infinity X2 by Insight Reviews
- › JVC HA M750 by tinamou62
- › Aurisonics ASG-2 by eke2k6
- › Sennheiser HD-558 by Tr1ckster
- › Go-Dap DD Socket1 (DD/DA Converter) for iPhone & iPod... by AnakChan
- › Philips SHL5905BK/28 CitiScape Uptown by Marleybob217
- › AKG K 550 by a_recording
- › HiFiMAN RE-400 by a_recording
- › Sony XBA-40/N Gold | Quad Balanced Armature In-Ear Headphones... by a_recording
- › Syncing music and making playlists work with... by Currawong
- › Mac OS X Music Players - alternatives to iTunes by miceblue
- › STAX SR-007 (Omega II) ... A Review After 4... by Currawong
- › List of lossless and high-res music (FLAC,... by ffivaz
- › Beware of the following scams and people... by Currawong
- › Sennheiser 449 Mod Possibly 4 8 Mod by hernan604
- › 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Computer Audio) by joe
- › 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Portable... by joe
- › 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Desktop Audio) by joe
- › 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Headphone... by joe