the magnet snaps are cool too.
Related Forum Threads
- Budget under 70$ IEMs? Last post on 7/22/12 at 8:42pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- ATH-CKM500 OR JVC HA-FX700? Last post on 7/31/12 at 10:34pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Monster NCredible N-Ergy Impressions Last post on 9/27/14 at 2:52pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- In ear headphone (earbuds) under 120$ Last post on 5/22/15 at 5:20pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Review: Cardas Ear Speakers EM5813 Model 1 Last post on 5/19/15 at 7:29pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And Information
Last edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
I am believer in positive effects of a good cable and I like to try different aftermarket cables to see what sonic changes can be. I have contacted with Null Audio while I was looking for a new...
Introduction: One of my favorite parts of this hobby that I've grown to love over the past few years is trying new things and just experiencing how different components (or combination of...
I have to say I was very impressed with this little beauty. For my 63 yr. young ears after being subjected to some of the most ferocious live hard rock and heavy metal it really does justice to...
Setup I got my pair on sale for $150 USD. I have had a few lower end AKG headphones and have never been disappointed with the value and sound signature they offered. It's been a long time...
This is my first review. Honestly I am quite new to head-fi although I have tried and bought and sold a lot of headphones and earphones lately. I bought a pair of MA750 a week ago for 108USD in...
- Basic Guide To In Ear Canalphones
NEW! NCredible N-tune by Monster unboxing video. Impressions to come - Page 3
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Yeah I saw that thread awhile back and actually when I was looking at them I remembered what you have said about them and that's why I took a chance on getting a pair.
I thought the highs were a bit to bright at first but they've grown on me and I actually like them and I'm not a big fan of really bright highs but the ones on the nErgy aren't to bad.
u have got so many headphones in your pipeline, it is hard to follow up. would be great, if you can then and when do summaries, where you compare a bunch of the biggest names in their price range. for example, round up with ue6000, m100, k167, pro 500, some of the better sounding monsters. dows not have to be long and mainly about their sq. short statements how they compare regarding frequencys, detail, soundstage. something like that.
I got the Nergy headphones and i hated them at first but after a lil burn in they sound pretty good.I am a Noob on here but am learning alot off of the forums. The ironic thing is, i have played music my whole life (Guitar) but have never bought quality phones before. I have always bought the the $10 or so cheapys. I am super excited to learn and get some of phones that have the sound that lets you get lost in the Music.
- NEW! NCredible N-tune by Monster unboxing video. Impressions to come
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Music Game IX 7 seconds ago
- › 2359glenn | studio 13 seconds ago
- › Orgy of Capacitors: The Cap Thread 14 seconds ago
- › Official HIFIMAN HE1000 Impressions Thread 1 minute ago
- › Gustard Amplifiers and DACs 1 minute ago
- › Aune B1 Headphone AMP worldwide review tour --Reviewers Wanted! 1 minute ago
- › Three Word Story 1 minute ago
- › Battlefield 4 2 minutes ago
- › Geek Pulse: Geek desktop DAC/AMP by Light Harmonics 2 minutes ago
- › SennGrado Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Null Audio Vitesse Copper Cable by MikePortnoy
- › Aune B1 by Cotnijoe
- › Schiit Audio Valhalla 2 by WifiWizard
- › AKG K612 PRO Reference Studio Headphones by rigodeni
- › RHA MA750 by fableofgod
- › SanDisk SDMX22-004G-A57K Sansa Clip Zip 4 GB, Black by xkonfuzed
- › Sennheiser HD 600 by xevman
- › Trinity - Techne Dynamic IEM by mark2410
- › Ubsound Fighter in-ear monitor with universal inline microphone and... by acain
- › T-Peos Altone250 by Cotnijoe
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2