If you don't have anything to contribute to my question, which is directed at people who have actually tried cyroed tubes, I think it would be polite to refrain from posting.
Related Forum Threads
- Tube amps tube amps help me find one... Last post on 10/3/12 at 2:18pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Amp for a noob that likes to only buy once...? Last post on 4/8/15 at 6:26am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Should I Choose WA2 or WA6-SE? (Closed) Last post on 6/5/13 at 12:54am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- WooAudio 2 and Denon AH-D5000 Last post on 10/14/11 at 8:16pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Sibling Rivalry; The Woo WA2 vs The Woo WA6SE (review posted: update 6-3-2011) Last post on 8/2/14 at 2:29pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
Woo Audio: FAQ and Product Troubleshoot
Last edited: 6/17/14
- Diy Beginners GuideLast edited: 7/22/13
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
So, first off, I must say that for 200 dollars (or 170, in my case, for a unit that was previously a store-display model), you CANNOT go wrong with this superb little DAP. The soundstage and...
I bought a pair of these for a real steal (used, for 70 bucks, on Amazon) earlier this month and I am LOVING them more than almost any other purchase I've made in my life. They sound amazing. ....
This is my second round with these "holy grail" of headphones. First time around I was just laughing at it's meager power capability. The sound was good, but not mind blowing. Zero sub bass...
First of all, I’d like to thank iBasso for sending me a review sample of the D14. iBasso have really established themselves as a big name in portable audio devices and after reviewing both their...
Introduction: The whole reason I purchased these was because of jekostas review of the Bette 8MM 1+1 Hybrid: The 10MM version is going to mirror a lot of the 8MM, though I do not have the...
cryogenically treating tubes - Page 2post #16 of 208/24/12 at 1:20pmThread Starter
Head-Fi's Best Sellerspost #17 of 208/24/12 at 1:29pmpost #18 of 208/24/12 at 2:26pmpost #19 of 208/24/12 at 9:49pm
As mentioned you will get more benefits out of tube dampeners which depending on your ears, will have a bit more bass response and opened-up sound. But remember, it's a subtle effect and I think anything that is cryo'ed relating to headphone cables and tubes might have some metal changes but the affect will be little to none considering cables and tubes are such small things.
- cryogenically treating tubes
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- Diy Beginners Guide
- › 6 Untapped Sales Thoughts Before Starting Your Business 3 minutes ago
- › DX90. 2X Sabre,1st page: Downloads, info&inst. . ! Lurker0 FW Mod... 4 minutes ago
- › Post Your Photography Here #2 (new dial-up 800X600 friendly) 4 minutes ago
- › Headamp Blue Hawaii Special Edition 4 minutes ago
- › "The Lab" 5 minutes ago
- › Noble Audio - the Wizard returns! 6 minutes ago
- › Magnesium lowered my tinnitus. :) 7 minutes ago
- › DUNU DN-2000J -- More Than Evolution? 7 minutes ago
- › FitEar F111 — Impressions, Reviews & Discussion (previously TO GO!... 14 minutes ago
- › Winnipeg meets' thread (Ongoing) 15 minutes ago
- › FiiO X3 2nd gen Ultraportable Hi-Res DAP by goodyfresh
- › V-MODA Crossfade M-80 by goodyfresh
- › Sennheiser HD 650 Headphones by snellemin
- › iBasso Audio D14 "Bushmaster" by lin0003
- › Bette 10MM 1+1 Hybrid Wood Black by BloodyPenguin
- › Master & Dynamic MH40 by sk2290
- › Fidue A73 Hybrid Monitor Earphones with universal single button... by wrathzombie
- › RHA T20 by Wyd4
- › Cavalli Audio Liquid Carbon by Stillhart
- › Eddie Current Zana Deux SE by mikoss
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3