post #1 of 1
Thread Starter 

I encountered an interesting problem with my amp.  The volume knob was a little stiff, then started spinning freely with no volume adjustment.  I opened it up, and saw that the pot was and probably always has been broken and has only been working by some magical force that could only be explained as voodoo.  Anyway, I am going to be replacing the pot.  before i dig in again, I was wondering if anyone has replaced the pot in one of these amps before and knows what pot is a replacement?  I did not see a number that I could cross reference and did not want to go through the trouble of tearing it out and measuring  as I do not know how accurate a reading would be in its broken state.


An after thought, I may replace it with two pots to control L and R independently.


Edited by geekduck - 8/22/12 at 9:40pm