Skullcandy Hesh Metallica. Poor sound quality, terrible materials and build quality. And after only 10-15 minutes of use they start to hurt a lot. Horrible headphones.
Recent Images In This Thread
- productAUDIO TECHNICA ATH PRO700 mk2tagged by System, 8/22/12
- productAudio Technica ATH-W1000Xtagged by System, 8/22/12
- productAudio Technica W5000tagged by System, 8/22/12
- productEar Force X11 Amplified Stereo Headset with Chattagged by System, 8/22/12
- categoryGaming Headsetstagged by System, 8/22/12
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 8/22/12
- productKoss UR40 Collapsible Over-Ear Headphonestagged by System, 8/22/12
- productPanasonic RP-HTX7PP-W Retro Style Monitor Headphones (White)tagged by System, 8/22/12
- productPL50 In-ear Headphonestagged by System, 8/22/12
- productSennheiser HD 202 Headphonestagged by System, 8/22/12More
- productSennheiser PX 200 II B Closed on Ear Mini Headphonestagged by System, 8/22/12
- productSony MDR-V500DJ Monitor Series Headphones with Swivel Earcupstagged by System, 8/22/12
- productSony MDR-XB500 40mm XB Diaphragm Driver Extra Bass Headphonestagged by System, 8/22/12
Related Forum Threads
- BEST BASS CANS $150 HELP!!!!!!!! Last post on 11/15/14 at 9:31am in Headphones (full-size)
- Good bass + comfortable headphone suggestions? Last post on 9/19/11 at 5:54am in Headphones (full-size)
- Which headphones best for ipod use? Last post on 8/7/11 at 8:48am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Audio Technica ATH-M35 Last post on 7/26/11 at 10:51am in Headphones (full-size)
- Headphones sensitivity, impedance, required V/I/P, amplifier gain Last post on 1/25/15 at 9:06am in Sound Science
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
Last edited: 1/18/16
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
I've had mine for almost 5 years, still breathing and still sounds great! I've had mine short circuit for two times because and fixed it, still sounds the same. So far this is the best for me and I...
When these went on sale at massdrop I thought I was going to put one over on the man and get some really good audiophile grade headphones for $100, sadly that's not what I got when the package...
This little DAC punches way way way above its weight. I fell deep into the audiophile hole about a month ago, waiting for our 2nd son to be born. If I could be so bold, I went through a...
I love the Beyerdynamic dt770 250 Ohms. After searching high and low for a closed back headphone I fell upon these knowing that I would carry an amp. With the Cayin C5 - High gain at about 2.5...
As a music lover who prefers a portable means of listening to music, you might eventually discover that your device can't provide enough power for your IEMs, headphones, or earphones to reach...
Worst headphones you've ever bought - Page 6
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #77 of 1418/28/12 at 7:56pmpost #78 of 1418/29/12 at 2:19ampost #79 of 1418/29/12 at 2:59ampost #80 of 1418/29/12 at 6:28ampost #81 of 1418/29/12 at 7:10ampost #82 of 1418/29/12 at 1:40pmQuote:
they are Deadmouse's headphones. they aren't for cats lol. But it's a stupid viral marketing ploy to attract the 4chaner's and those late to the lolcat party.post #83 of 1418/30/12 at 1:47amQuote:Originally Posted by machoboy
Simultaneously dull and shrill and grainy, muddy as hell. Blender full of kazoos.
I didn't like my Grado SR60s either, but I could tell why some people like them ("3-D"-sounding mid-range). Therefore, the Sonys are the worst, because I can't tell why anyone would like them. They just have nothing going for them,
I've spent hours with both of these trying different EQ settings but it's no use.
+1 for the Sony MDR-V500's. Mine broke right after the 1 year warranty on a 3 foot drop. WEAKSAUCE>SONY.post #84 of 1418/30/12 at 2:17ampost #85 of 1418/30/12 at 4:59am
I just laugh when I see athletes with Beats headphones on. There has to be a promotional fee involved. All these guys could post in this tread after hearing a decent set of headphones. Sennheiser, Grado, Ultrasone, AKG, beyerdynamic, etc., someone needs to start sending out some free headsets to these dudes so their followers can start checking out great sounding headphones. Because once they hear the difference, no way they are going back.post #86 of 1418/30/12 at 1:53pmpost #87 of 1418/30/12 at 3:02pm
Beyerdynamic DT-1350. Reasons:
- horrible fit, not comfortable to wear for long durations
- no low-freq bass to speak of on my head, regardless off headband bending or positioning
- very harsh sound signature
- overpriced, and as such win the worst headphone price, although there have been others with even worse sound quality.post #88 of 1418/30/12 at 5:10pmQuote:Originally Posted by slick1ru2
I just laugh when I see athletes with Beats headphones on. There has to be a promotional fee involved. All these guys could post in this tread after hearing a decent set of headphones. Sennheiser, Grado, Ultrasone, AKG, beyerdynamic, etc., someone needs to start sending out some free headsets to these dudes so their followers can start checking out great sounding headphones. Because once they hear the difference, no way they are going back.
Is is just me or those guys look absurdly stupid?post #89 of 1418/30/12 at 6:20pmpost #90 of 1418/30/12 at 6:36pmQuote:Originally Posted by WhiteCrowQuote:
they are Deadmouse's headphones. they aren't for cats lol. But it's a stupid viral marketing ploy to attract the 4chaner's and those late to the lolcat party.
They are dropping $10K into the hands of the ASPCA from the eBay auctions... Prolly not a ploy eh?
Sent from my HTC Desire HD using Tapatalk 2
- Worst headphones you've ever bought
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Headphone Impedance
- › WTB: MrSpeaker Alpha Prime 1 minute ago
- › Grado Fan Club! 1 minute ago
- › NEW SONY NW-WM1Z / WM1A FLAGSHIP HI-END DAP!!! 1 minute ago
- › Noble BTS 2 minutes ago
- › LH Labs Geek Out v2+ Discussion Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Review of Audio Technica ATH-IM01, ATH-IM02, ATH-IM03, ATH-IM04,... 2 minutes ago
- › [EU/UK] Audioquest Nighthawk 4 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD650 Impressions Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Schiit Jotunheim Review / Preview - Head-Fi TV 4 minutes ago
- › AudioQuest NightHawk Impressions and Discussion Thread 6 minutes ago
- › Logitech X-540 5.1 Surround Sound Speaker System with Subwoofer by artofmanliness
- › Massdrop x HIFIMAN HE350 by reikoshea
- › Hifime Sabre 9018 USB DAC by Rish732
- › Beyerdynamic DT 770 PRO Closed Studio Headphones - 250 Ohms by Rish732
- › FiiO A1 Micro Headphone Amplifier by chef8489
- › Over Ear Headphones，Mixcder ShareMe Pro Bluetooth 4.1 Stereo HiFi... by B9Scrambler
- › DIGNIS LAETUS case for Chord Electronics Mojo by HiFiChris
- › Burson Audio Supreme Sound Opamp V5i by cleg
- › Final F7200 by Takeanidea
- › Denon Music Maniac In-Ear Headphones (AH-C250) by redeyeguy
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...