Skullcandy Hesh Metallica. Poor sound quality, terrible materials and build quality. And after only 10-15 minutes of use they start to hurt a lot. Horrible headphones.
Recent Images In This Thread
- productATH-W1000Xtagged by System, 8/22/12
- productAUDIO TECHNICA ATH PRO700 mk2tagged by System, 8/22/12
- productAudio Technica W5000tagged by System, 8/22/12
- productEar Force X11 Amplified Stereo Headset with Chattagged by System, 8/22/12
- categoryGaming Headsetstagged by System, 8/22/12
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 8/22/12
- productKoss UR40 Collapsible Over-Ear Headphonestagged by System, 8/22/12
- productPanasonic RP-HTX7PP-W Retro Style Monitor Headphones (White)tagged by System, 8/22/12
- productPL50 In-ear Headphonestagged by System, 8/22/12
- productSennheiser HD 202 Headphonestagged by System, 8/22/12More
- productSennheiser PX 200 II B Closed on Ear Mini Headphonestagged by System, 8/22/12
- productSony MDR-V500DJ Monitor Series Headphones with Swivel Earcupstagged by System, 8/22/12
- productSony MDR-XB500 40mm XB Diaphragm Driver Extra Bass Headphonestagged by System, 8/22/12
Related Forum Threads
- BEST BASS CANS $150 HELP!!!!!!!! Last post on 11/15/14 at 9:31am in Headphones (full-size)
- Good bass + comfortable headphone suggestions? Last post on 9/19/11 at 5:54am in Headphones (full-size)
- Which headphones best for ipod use? Last post on 8/7/11 at 8:48am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Audio Technica ATH-M35 Last post on 7/26/11 at 10:51am in Headphones (full-size)
- Question about the term basshead headphones Last post on 11/27/12 at 10:35pm in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
Last edited: Yesterday
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
The new iteration of the Brainwavz R3 is an intriguing earphone. They’re large earphones, each side containing two dynamic drivers in big pill shaped aluminium housings. They currently retail for...
INTRODUCTION First of all, a big THANK YOU to Michael Lin from FIDUE for providing the review unit. It is much appreciated, and my humble ears are feeling so incredibly honoured to be...
iBasso D-Zero MKII Review iBasso is a very common name out there on the forums now, with their DX50 and DX90 gaining a rather large user base. I have reviewed both the DX50 and DX90 and I found...
These headphones generally are excellent. They possess this remarkable mixture of openness and intimacy at the same time. There’s a true sense of soundstage, with a good width and depth and still...
Brainwavz S0 Quick Review Thanks to mp4nation for the sample. Full Review here http://www.head-fi.org/t/743834/brainwavz-s0-review-by-mark2410 Brief: The S5 has a baby...
Worst headphones you've ever bought - Page 6
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #77 of 1398/28/12 at 7:56pmpost #78 of 1398/29/12 at 2:19ampost #79 of 1398/29/12 at 2:59ampost #80 of 1398/29/12 at 6:28ampost #81 of 1398/29/12 at 7:10ampost #82 of 1398/29/12 at 1:40pmQuote:
they are Deadmouse's headphones. they aren't for cats lol. But it's a stupid viral marketing ploy to attract the 4chaner's and those late to the lolcat party.post #83 of 1398/30/12 at 1:47amQuote:Originally Posted by machoboy
Simultaneously dull and shrill and grainy, muddy as hell. Blender full of kazoos.
I didn't like my Grado SR60s either, but I could tell why some people like them ("3-D"-sounding mid-range). Therefore, the Sonys are the worst, because I can't tell why anyone would like them. They just have nothing going for them,
I've spent hours with both of these trying different EQ settings but it's no use.
+1 for the Sony MDR-V500's. Mine broke right after the 1 year warranty on a 3 foot drop. WEAKSAUCE>SONY.post #84 of 1398/30/12 at 2:17ampost #85 of 1398/30/12 at 4:59am
I just laugh when I see athletes with Beats headphones on. There has to be a promotional fee involved. All these guys could post in this tread after hearing a decent set of headphones. Sennheiser, Grado, Ultrasone, AKG, beyerdynamic, etc., someone needs to start sending out some free headsets to these dudes so their followers can start checking out great sounding headphones. Because once they hear the difference, no way they are going back.post #86 of 1398/30/12 at 1:53pmpost #87 of 1398/30/12 at 3:02pm
Beyerdynamic DT-1350. Reasons:
- horrible fit, not comfortable to wear for long durations
- no low-freq bass to speak of on my head, regardless off headband bending or positioning
- very harsh sound signature
- overpriced, and as such win the worst headphone price, although there have been others with even worse sound quality.post #88 of 1398/30/12 at 5:10pmQuote:Originally Posted by slick1ru2
I just laugh when I see athletes with Beats headphones on. There has to be a promotional fee involved. All these guys could post in this tread after hearing a decent set of headphones. Sennheiser, Grado, Ultrasone, AKG, beyerdynamic, etc., someone needs to start sending out some free headsets to these dudes so their followers can start checking out great sounding headphones. Because once they hear the difference, no way they are going back.
Is is just me or those guys look absurdly stupid?post #89 of 1398/30/12 at 6:20pmpost #90 of 1398/30/12 at 6:36pmQuote:Originally Posted by WhiteCrowQuote:
they are Deadmouse's headphones. they aren't for cats lol. But it's a stupid viral marketing ploy to attract the 4chaner's and those late to the lolcat party.
They are dropping $10K into the hands of the ASPCA from the eBay auctions... Prolly not a ploy eh?
Sent from my HTC Desire HD using Tapatalk 2
- Worst headphones you've ever bought
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Headphone Impedance
- › Fiio X5 Thread - info updated on Jan 17th 2014 45 seconds ago
- › New Audio Technica Woodies: ATH-W1000Z announced 54 seconds ago
- › Calling All "Vintage" Integrated/Receiver Owners 2 minutes ago
- › Chord Hugo 2 minutes ago
- › X5 firmware 2.34Beta--Now Playing gets a good memory, APE cuesheets 3 minutes ago
- › Light Harmonic Geek Wave 3 minutes ago
- › The NEW Cayin C5 portable power house. 3 minutes ago
- › Fiio x5 vs Ibasso dx90 4 minutes ago
- › Fostex TH900 Impressions & Discussion Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser IE80's Impressions Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Brainwavz R3 Revised Edition by lecky
- › FIDUE A71 Dual Dynamic Drivers Hi-Fi Earphones by djvkool
- › iBasso Audio D-Zero MK2 by lin0003
- › Audio Technica ATH-A900X | Art Monitor Headphones (Japan Import) by Mink
- › Brainwavz S0 In-Ear Headphones by mark2410
- › Creative Sound Blaster E3 Headphone Amplifier by ClieOS
- › Blue Microphones Mo-Fi Powered High-Fidelity Headphones with... by MacedonianHero
- › Basic K3 by nino9
- › Cowon iAUDIO 7 16Gb by Climber
- › Audio-Technica ATH-AD700X Audiophile Open-Air Headphones by TheHeadPhoneGuy
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)