Skullcandy Hesh Metallica. Poor sound quality, terrible materials and build quality. And after only 10-15 minutes of use they start to hurt a lot. Horrible headphones.
Recent Images In This Thread
- productAUDIO TECHNICA ATH PRO700 mk2tagged by System, 8/22/12
- productAudio Technica ATH-W1000Xtagged by System, 8/22/12
- productAudio Technica W5000tagged by System, 8/22/12
- productEar Force X11 Amplified Stereo Headset with Chattagged by System, 8/22/12
- categoryGaming Headsetstagged by System, 8/22/12
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 8/22/12
- productKoss UR40 Collapsible Over-Ear Headphonestagged by System, 8/22/12
- productPanasonic RP-HTX7PP-W Retro Style Monitor Headphones (White)tagged by System, 8/22/12
- productPL50 In-ear Headphonestagged by System, 8/22/12
- productSennheiser HD 202 Headphonestagged by System, 8/22/12More
- productSennheiser PX 200 II B Closed on Ear Mini Headphonestagged by System, 8/22/12
- productSony MDR-V500DJ Monitor Series Headphones with Swivel Earcupstagged by System, 8/22/12
- productSony MDR-XB500 40mm XB Diaphragm Driver Extra Bass Headphonestagged by System, 8/22/12
Related Forum Threads
- BEST BASS CANS $150 HELP!!!!!!!! Last post on 11/15/14 at 9:31am in Headphones (full-size)
- Good bass + comfortable headphone suggestions? Last post on 9/19/11 at 5:54am in Headphones (full-size)
- Which headphones best for ipod use? Last post on 8/7/11 at 8:48am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Audio Technica ATH-M35 Last post on 7/26/11 at 10:51am in Headphones (full-size)
- Headphones sensitivity, impedance, required V/I/P, amplifier gain Last post on 1/25/15 at 9:06am in Sound Science
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
Last edited: 11/28/16
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)Last edited: 12/15/16
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
In side the box besides the headphones of course, is the 3.5m cable which allows you to plug them into wired with any source, then the USB charge cable, which is...
Introduction/Disclaimer: I would like to thank Denise with Mixcder for the opportunity to review the X5 in ear monitor headphones. They provided me a free sample in exchange for my honest...
First thing you think of when you see this is, can this really project sound in 360 degrees, When you look at it, you wouldn't think it could. But yes it does, Sound is projected from...
Acknowledgment Thank you Lear for providing this review sample in exchange for my honest opinion. This review may also be viewed on my blog, here. List Price: $65 at time of review plus...
Xiaomi have always been ahead of it's time in budget high quality earphones and smarthphone, their goal look like to make accessible for the mass products that was only accessible for wealthy...
Worst headphones you've ever bought - Page 6
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #77 of 1628/28/12 at 7:56pmpost #78 of 1628/29/12 at 2:19ampost #79 of 1628/29/12 at 2:59ampost #80 of 1628/29/12 at 6:28ampost #81 of 1628/29/12 at 7:10ampost #82 of 1628/29/12 at 1:40pmQuote:
they are Deadmouse's headphones. they aren't for cats lol. But it's a stupid viral marketing ploy to attract the 4chaner's and those late to the lolcat party.post #83 of 1628/30/12 at 1:47amQuote:Originally Posted by machoboy
Simultaneously dull and shrill and grainy, muddy as hell. Blender full of kazoos.
I didn't like my Grado SR60s either, but I could tell why some people like them ("3-D"-sounding mid-range). Therefore, the Sonys are the worst, because I can't tell why anyone would like them. They just have nothing going for them,
I've spent hours with both of these trying different EQ settings but it's no use.
+1 for the Sony MDR-V500's. Mine broke right after the 1 year warranty on a 3 foot drop. WEAKSAUCE>SONY.post #84 of 1628/30/12 at 2:17ampost #85 of 1628/30/12 at 4:59am
I just laugh when I see athletes with Beats headphones on. There has to be a promotional fee involved. All these guys could post in this tread after hearing a decent set of headphones. Sennheiser, Grado, Ultrasone, AKG, beyerdynamic, etc., someone needs to start sending out some free headsets to these dudes so their followers can start checking out great sounding headphones. Because once they hear the difference, no way they are going back.post #86 of 1628/30/12 at 1:53pmpost #87 of 1628/30/12 at 3:02pm
Beyerdynamic DT-1350. Reasons:
- horrible fit, not comfortable to wear for long durations
- no low-freq bass to speak of on my head, regardless off headband bending or positioning
- very harsh sound signature
- overpriced, and as such win the worst headphone price, although there have been others with even worse sound quality.post #88 of 1628/30/12 at 5:10pmQuote:Originally Posted by slick1ru2
I just laugh when I see athletes with Beats headphones on. There has to be a promotional fee involved. All these guys could post in this tread after hearing a decent set of headphones. Sennheiser, Grado, Ultrasone, AKG, beyerdynamic, etc., someone needs to start sending out some free headsets to these dudes so their followers can start checking out great sounding headphones. Because once they hear the difference, no way they are going back.
Is is just me or those guys look absurdly stupid?post #89 of 1628/30/12 at 6:20pmpost #90 of 1628/30/12 at 6:36pmQuote:Originally Posted by WhiteCrowQuote:
they are Deadmouse's headphones. they aren't for cats lol. But it's a stupid viral marketing ploy to attract the 4chaner's and those late to the lolcat party.
They are dropping $10K into the hands of the ASPCA from the eBay auctions... Prolly not a ploy eh?
Sent from my HTC Desire HD using Tapatalk 2
- Worst headphones you've ever bought
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › PM-3 vs 99 Classics vs Wireless P7s 1 minute ago
- › R2R DA M1 Ultracap powered build 3 minutes ago
- › Archeer AH-07 Wireless Headphone at $100? Review & Discussion 5 minutes ago
- › GUSTARD H10 High-current Discrete Class A output Stage Headphone... 6 minutes ago
- › Bel Canto DAC1 - free worldwide shipping! 8 minutes ago
- › FiiO X5 2nd gen Impressions and Discussion thread 10 minutes ago
- › Best Sub-100$ CHINESE Brands EARPHONES Thread- Hidden Gems,... 10 minutes ago
- › FiiO X1 II (2nd Gen) w/ Bluetooth! 10 minutes ago
- › TRINITY - PHANTOM Series - New thread + WORLDS FIRST PUSH PULL... 12 minutes ago
- › Ambient Music 12 minutes ago
- › Archeer AH07 Bluetooth Headphones Wireless Stereo Over Ear... by genclaymore
- › Wired Earphones, Mixcder X5 In-Ear Earbud Headphones Metal Housing... by slowpickr
- › ARCHEER Bluetooth Speakers Fabric Covering Portable Wireless... by genclaymore
- › LEAR BTC-01 by glassmonkey
- › Xiaomi Mi Hybrid Pro HD by Nymphonomaniac
- › Vibro Labs Aria quad armature in-ear monitor by Delance26
- › AUNE M1S 32BIT/384KHZ DSD128 3.5MM/2.5MM BALANCED HIFI AUDIOPHILE... by Layman1
- › Fischer Audio Omega Spark by B9Scrambler
- › Meze 99 Neo by ryanjsoo
- › Beat Audio Signal by mrazik
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Travel Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (CanJams)
- › FiiO X3II DAP firmwares with custom themes
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear