Skullcandy Hesh Metallica. Poor sound quality, terrible materials and build quality. And after only 10-15 minutes of use they start to hurt a lot. Horrible headphones.
Recent Images In This Thread
- productAUDIO TECHNICA ATH PRO700 mk2tagged by System, 8/22/12
- productAudio Technica ATH-W1000Xtagged by System, 8/22/12
- productAudio Technica W5000tagged by System, 8/22/12
- productEar Force X11 Amplified Stereo Headset with Chattagged by System, 8/22/12
- categoryGaming Headsetstagged by System, 8/22/12
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 8/22/12
- productKoss UR40 Collapsible Over-Ear Headphonestagged by System, 8/22/12
- productPanasonic RP-HTX7PP-W Retro Style Monitor Headphones (White)tagged by System, 8/22/12
- productPL50 In-ear Headphonestagged by System, 8/22/12
- productSennheiser HD 202 Headphonestagged by System, 8/22/12More
- productSennheiser PX 200 II B Closed on Ear Mini Headphonestagged by System, 8/22/12
- productSony MDR-V500DJ Monitor Series Headphones with Swivel Earcupstagged by System, 8/22/12
- productSony MDR-XB500 40mm XB Diaphragm Driver Extra Bass Headphonestagged by System, 8/22/12
Related Forum Threads
- BEST BASS CANS $150 HELP!!!!!!!! Last post on 11/15/14 at 9:31am in Headphones (full-size)
- Good bass + comfortable headphone suggestions? Last post on 9/19/11 at 5:54am in Headphones (full-size)
- Which headphones best for ipod use? Last post on 8/7/11 at 8:48am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Audio Technica ATH-M35 Last post on 7/26/11 at 10:51am in Headphones (full-size)
- Headphones sensitivity, impedance, required V/I/P, amplifier gain Last post on 1/25/15 at 9:06am in Sound Science
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
Last edited: 1/18/16
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
Background: The Audio-Technica CK10 is a dual BA IEM that was released in 2008, back then in those simpler times, CIEMs were a highly niche market, three BA drivers per ear was considered a lot,...
Focal Utopia Review Utopia - definition: An imagined state of things in which everything is perfect. My initial intention was just to write some detailed impressions, but throughout that...
For larger views of any of the photos (1200 x 800) - please click on the individual imagesINTRODUCTIONFirstly I'd like to acknowledge Head-fier Ajaxander (Andy) and also Ken Ball from ALO/Campfire...
I bought these (at £150) expecting much but was shocked by how far they fell short of even competency. They are very uncomfortable, badly designed and the sound is really nothing special. Whatever...
Can’t believe nobody has commented on the lack of an extremely basic feature that exists on 99% of MP3 players but missing from this and many other Fiio units — which is the ability to bookmark....
Worst headphones you've ever bought - Page 6
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #77 of 1398/28/12 at 7:56pmpost #78 of 1398/29/12 at 2:19ampost #79 of 1398/29/12 at 2:59ampost #80 of 1398/29/12 at 6:28ampost #81 of 1398/29/12 at 7:10ampost #82 of 1398/29/12 at 1:40pmQuote:
they are Deadmouse's headphones. they aren't for cats lol. But it's a stupid viral marketing ploy to attract the 4chaner's and those late to the lolcat party.post #83 of 1398/30/12 at 1:47amQuote:Originally Posted by machoboy
Simultaneously dull and shrill and grainy, muddy as hell. Blender full of kazoos.
I didn't like my Grado SR60s either, but I could tell why some people like them ("3-D"-sounding mid-range). Therefore, the Sonys are the worst, because I can't tell why anyone would like them. They just have nothing going for them,
I've spent hours with both of these trying different EQ settings but it's no use.
+1 for the Sony MDR-V500's. Mine broke right after the 1 year warranty on a 3 foot drop. WEAKSAUCE>SONY.post #84 of 1398/30/12 at 2:17ampost #85 of 1398/30/12 at 4:59am
I just laugh when I see athletes with Beats headphones on. There has to be a promotional fee involved. All these guys could post in this tread after hearing a decent set of headphones. Sennheiser, Grado, Ultrasone, AKG, beyerdynamic, etc., someone needs to start sending out some free headsets to these dudes so their followers can start checking out great sounding headphones. Because once they hear the difference, no way they are going back.post #86 of 1398/30/12 at 1:53pmpost #87 of 1398/30/12 at 3:02pm
Beyerdynamic DT-1350. Reasons:
- horrible fit, not comfortable to wear for long durations
- no low-freq bass to speak of on my head, regardless off headband bending or positioning
- very harsh sound signature
- overpriced, and as such win the worst headphone price, although there have been others with even worse sound quality.post #88 of 1398/30/12 at 5:10pmQuote:Originally Posted by slick1ru2
I just laugh when I see athletes with Beats headphones on. There has to be a promotional fee involved. All these guys could post in this tread after hearing a decent set of headphones. Sennheiser, Grado, Ultrasone, AKG, beyerdynamic, etc., someone needs to start sending out some free headsets to these dudes so their followers can start checking out great sounding headphones. Because once they hear the difference, no way they are going back.
Is is just me or those guys look absurdly stupid?post #89 of 1398/30/12 at 6:20pmpost #90 of 1398/30/12 at 6:36pmQuote:Originally Posted by WhiteCrowQuote:
they are Deadmouse's headphones. they aren't for cats lol. But it's a stupid viral marketing ploy to attract the 4chaner's and those late to the lolcat party.
They are dropping $10K into the hands of the ASPCA from the eBay auctions... Prolly not a ploy eh?
Sent from my HTC Desire HD using Tapatalk 2
- Worst headphones you've ever bought
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Headphone Impedance
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide: (3/18/2016: MrSpeakers... 1 minute ago
- › XDuoo X3 DSD 24Bit / 192KHz CS4398 Chip Lossless Music Player 2 minutes ago
- › Earbuds Round-Up 2 minutes ago
- › Questyle QP1 3 minutes ago
- › Auglamour RX-1 4 minutes ago
- › Creative Sound Blaster X7 - Detailed Review & Impressions 4 minutes ago
- › Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs) 5 minutes ago
- › Geek Pulse: Geek desktop DAC/AMP by Light Harmonics 5 minutes ago
- › iFi Launch Competition (Closed) - What the $^&# heck is it? 5 minutes ago
- › xDuoo X2 - small lossless player with microSD and OLED! 6 minutes ago
- › ORIVETI PRIMACY - Whole Aluminium Body, Triple Drivers Hybrid 2... by ustinj
- › Audio-Technica ATH-CK10 Portable In-Ear Headphones by mrstrangeguy
- › Focal Utopia by x RELIC x
- › Campfire Audio Nova by Brooko
- › Flare Audio R1 Headphones by Mr Vicarious
- › FiiO X5 2nd gen Premium Hi-Res DAP by greencalx
- › Advanced AcousticWerkes Q by ustinj
- › Asius Technologies ADEL™ G1 Auto Modules by Ike1985
- › AAW Nebula Two Hybrid In-Ear Monitor by tz0531
- › Shure SE215 by Nick Walters
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...