Both the Fischer SBA-01 and Grado GR8 should do nicely as well.
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › Looking for earphones with little to no bass, clear sound
- productEtymotic Research ER4S MicroPro Reference Earphonestagged by System, 8/23/12
- productEtymotic Research HF5 Portable In-Ear Earphonestagged by System, 8/23/12
- productFischer Audio DBA-02tagged by System, 8/23/12
- productFischer Audio FA-004tagged by System, 8/23/12
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 8/23/12
- productHeir Audio 4 Aitagged by System, 8/23/12
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 8/23/12
- productRockit Sounds R-50tagged by System, 8/23/12
Related Forum Threads
- Whats the best Balanced Armature iem you have ever tried? Last post on 3/1/17 at 3:43pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- IEMs for deployment to Afghanistan? Last post on 7/25/12 at 12:06am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Good earphones for $150? Last post on 7/4/12 at 8:05am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Ortofon EQ5 , Ety HF5 or Brainwavz B2? Last post on 12/26/12 at 8:17am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Neutral IEM for Classical and Jazz with good soundstage and bass extension Last post on 11/2/12 at 2:42am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 11/28/16
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 6/22/16
Introduction – Everyone knows earbuds, those cheap, tinny sounding throwaways included with almost every mp3 player. So then, it may come as a surprise that earbuds are making a comeback and not...
The Oriveti BASIC: A dark and inviting entry-level offering into higher level audio BASIC was provided to me free of charge in exchange for feedback and review -- I am in no way affiliated with...
Focal Utopia By: Dillan Archer Photographs by: Regan Hulvey Introduction I have spent the greater part of my evenings the last few days (and this morning) listening and...
I have had 2 pairs and both have stopped working, these aren't professional headphones and I'd stay away from them if you want to keep them longer than a year of professional use. Spend your...
just want to order one and will try the reviews once get it FBA seems be fast waiting
Looking for earphones with little to no bass, clear sound - Page 2post #16 of 2510/10/12 at 2:43pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #17 of 2510/10/12 at 3:44pmWell Said...Quote:Originally Posted by macbug
I'm probably just being pedantic about the terminology, though i don't think you want your favorite pair to be associated with 'little to no bass' when there are terms such as 'neutral' and 'transparent' that would better describe it. when people say light/anemic bass I assume it delivers less than what the song calls for and when they say bass heavy I assume both that the bass is often times in excess of what's intended and that it is often accomplished at the expense of mids and treble/soundstage. To some other people though when they say bass light they simply mean it has less bass than those with heavy bass emphasis, but there's quite a large degree of difference between being neutral and not enough. Of course this also depends heavily upon your musical genre etc, blah blah blah blah I'll shut up now.post #18 of 2510/10/12 at 4:31pm
Or use any IEM and get a poor seal
Brainwavz B2 is a VERY good performer for very low. Everyone said it already, but ER-4 or HF5. If you're confused about the two, http://www.head-fi.org/t/598267/review-etymotic-hf5-or-the-er-4post #19 of 2510/10/12 at 5:09pmI think Etymotic ER series suit with what you are looking for. Other than that, base on my experience, you would try TDK BA200 and Westone UM1either
Edited by mgpyone - 10/10/12 at 5:12pmpost #20 of 2510/10/12 at 9:27pmpost #21 of 2510/10/12 at 9:47pmpost #22 of 2510/13/12 at 6:20ampost #23 of 2510/13/12 at 4:36pmpost #24 of 258/26/13 at 2:35ampost #25 of 258/26/13 at 2:39amOh, yeah, I almost forgot to mention... get some of those equalizer apps for your phone (don't if they have it by default) and just slide down the first few columns of the equalizer... that's the bass, to be straight,...Return HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Looking for earphones with little to no bass, clear sound
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Headphone Impedance
Currently, there are 3593 Active Users (616 Members and 2977 Guests)
- › [Review] Philips SHL3300 "DJ" Headphones - Most Underrated Headphone? 29 seconds ago
- › Football (Soccer) Fans Gather 35 seconds ago
- › Introducing Trinity Audio Engineering 1 minute ago
- › Creative Sound Blaster X7 - Detailed Review & Impressions 1 minute ago
- › COMING SOON: Cayin N3 Hi-Res DAP with AKM4490 DAC, apt-X Bluetooth,... 2 minutes ago
- › Onkyo DP-S1 Rubato / Pioneer XDP-30R Private 3 minutes ago
- › xuelin ihifi780 3 minutes ago
- › Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Portable Headphones and IEMs) 5 minutes ago
- › New Member Looking for New Gear Schiit jotunheim and Sennheiser HD 650 7 minutes ago
- › Xiaomi Pistons 3.0 Impressions Thread 8 minutes ago
- › 1MORE1008 Earbud by ryanjsoo
- › ORIVETI BASIC - Whole Aluminium Body, High Fidelity, Cable... by ustinj
- › Focal Utopia by Dillan
- › Shure SRH840 by Russell Folland
- › Seahf Metal Housing In-Ear Earbuds Headphones Noise Cancelling... by Byran
- › Fostex TH500RP by bagwell359
- › FLC Technology FLC 8S by Hisoundfi
- › Meze 99 Classics by dany111777
- › SONY Walkman A series NW-A35 (R) (16GB) (Sina bar Red) by meringo
- › Custom Art Harmony 8.2 by Ike1985
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Travel Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (CanJams)
- › FiiO X3II DAP firmwares with custom themes
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear