Both the Fischer SBA-01 and Grado GR8 should do nicely as well.
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › Looking for earphones with little to no bass, clear sound
- productEtymotic Research ER4S MicroPro Reference Earphonestagged by System, 8/23/12
- productEtymotic Research HF5 Portable In-Ear Earphonestagged by System, 8/23/12
- productFischer Audio DBA-02tagged by System, 8/23/12
- productFischer Audio FA-004tagged by System, 8/23/12
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 8/23/12
- productHeir Audio 4 Aitagged by System, 8/23/12
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 8/23/12
- productRockit Sounds R-50tagged by System, 8/23/12
Related Forum Threads
- Whats the best Balanced Armature iem you have ever tried? Last post on 6/6/16 at 1:51pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- IEMs for deployment to Afghanistan? Last post on 7/25/12 at 12:06am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Good earphones for $150? Last post on 7/4/12 at 8:05am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Ortofon EQ5 , Ety HF5 or Brainwavz B2? Last post on 12/26/12 at 8:17am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Neutral IEM for Classical and Jazz with good soundstage and bass extension Last post on 11/2/12 at 2:42am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 6/22/16
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
1) Disclaimer: A big thanks to Charles and Burson for offering me a review sample of the V5i dual op-amps in exchange for my honest opinion on them. No other compensation was offered or implied....
Being a tester and owner of many digital portable players , I had to participate to the head-fi review tour for Soundaware, especially since all the players of the brand have interested me for...
Unboxing and Packaging The ShareMe 5 arrived in a box that looks similar to the ShareMe Pro, but thicker. The packing inside is slightly nicer looking. The plastic container holding the...
This is my review originally posted on http://www.earphonia.com/2016/10/24/ibasso-it03-review/ I was honoured to be approached by iBasso with their first venture into IEM territory and they...
This is my review originally posted on http://www.earphonia.com/2016/10/24/jomo-samba-pro-audio-ciem-review/ Jomo Audio is a Singapore local company that crafts in ear earphones that sound and...
Looking for earphones with little to no bass, clear sound - Page 2post #16 of 2510/10/12 at 2:43pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #17 of 2510/10/12 at 3:44pmWell Said...Quote:Originally Posted by macbug
I'm probably just being pedantic about the terminology, though i don't think you want your favorite pair to be associated with 'little to no bass' when there are terms such as 'neutral' and 'transparent' that would better describe it. when people say light/anemic bass I assume it delivers less than what the song calls for and when they say bass heavy I assume both that the bass is often times in excess of what's intended and that it is often accomplished at the expense of mids and treble/soundstage. To some other people though when they say bass light they simply mean it has less bass than those with heavy bass emphasis, but there's quite a large degree of difference between being neutral and not enough. Of course this also depends heavily upon your musical genre etc, blah blah blah blah I'll shut up now.post #18 of 2510/10/12 at 4:31pm
Or use any IEM and get a poor seal
Brainwavz B2 is a VERY good performer for very low. Everyone said it already, but ER-4 or HF5. If you're confused about the two, http://www.head-fi.org/t/598267/review-etymotic-hf5-or-the-er-4post #19 of 2510/10/12 at 5:09pmI think Etymotic ER series suit with what you are looking for. Other than that, base on my experience, you would try TDK BA200 and Westone UM1either
Edited by mgpyone - 10/10/12 at 5:12pmpost #20 of 2510/10/12 at 9:27pmpost #21 of 2510/10/12 at 9:47pmpost #22 of 2510/13/12 at 6:20ampost #23 of 2510/13/12 at 4:36pmpost #24 of 258/26/13 at 2:35ampost #25 of 258/26/13 at 2:39amOh, yeah, I almost forgot to mention... get some of those equalizer apps for your phone (don't if they have it by default) and just slide down the first few columns of the equalizer... that's the bass, to be straight,...Return HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Looking for earphones with little to no bass, clear sound
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
Currently, there are 2879 Active Users (550 Members and 2329 Guests)
- › LG V20 Sound Quality just now
- › DX90. 2X Sabre,1st page: Downloads, info&inst. . ! Lurker0 FW Mod... 32 seconds ago
- › Happy as a Pig in Schiit: Introducing Modi Multibit 3 minutes ago
- › Trinity Audio - PHANTOM AIR - The worlds FIRST tuneable truly... 4 minutes ago
- › Norne Audio (Was: Norse Audio): Feedback & Impression Thread 4 minutes ago
- › iBasso DX80 Bug Thread - Post Any Firmware Bugs/Issues Here 4 minutes ago
- › The Official Beyerdynamic T1 Impressions and Discussion Thread 6 minutes ago
- › Sony's New 2014 flagship IEM - XBA Z5 6 minutes ago
- › WTB: Audioquest DragonFly Red 6 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD650 Impressions Thread 10 minutes ago
- › Burson Audio Supreme Sound Opamp V5i by ph0n6
- › Soundaware Esther by Fabaaroan
- › Over Ear Headphone Shareme 4.1 Bluetooth Foldable Headsets with... by pkshiu
- › iBasso IT03 by sonickarma
- › Jomo Audio Samba Pro CIEM by sonickarma
- › Elephone Whisper by mark2410
- › OPPO PM-1 by maxh22
- › iBasso Audio DX80 High Resolution Audio Player by rebbi
- › 1MORE Capsule Dual Driver In-Ear Headphones with In-line Microphone... by B9Scrambler
- › RHA MA750i by High-End-Addict
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...