Both the Fischer SBA-01 and Grado GR8 should do nicely as well.
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › Looking for earphones with little to no bass, clear sound
- productEtymotic Research ER4S MicroPro Reference Earphonestagged by System, 8/23/12
- productEtymotic Research HF5 Portable In-Ear Earphonestagged by System, 8/23/12
- productFischer Audio DBA-02tagged by System, 8/23/12
- productFischer Audio FA-004tagged by System, 8/23/12
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 8/23/12
- productHeir Audio 4 Aitagged by System, 8/23/12
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 8/23/12
- productRockit Sounds R-50tagged by System, 8/23/12
Related Forum Threads
- Whats the best Balanced Armature iem you have ever tried? Last post on 5/4/16 at 12:27pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- IEMs for deployment to Afghanistan? Last post on 7/25/12 at 12:06am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Good earphones for $150? Last post on 7/4/12 at 8:05am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Ortofon EQ5 , Ety HF5 or Brainwavz B2? Last post on 12/26/12 at 8:17am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Neutral IEM for Classical and Jazz with good soundstage and bass extension Last post on 11/2/12 at 2:42am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
I spent a week with the OPPO PM-3 through the head-fi loaner program, and got the chance to try them out on a variety of pieces. 99% of my headphone listening is classical music of one type or...
For larger views of the photos (1200 x 800) - please click on the individual imagesINTRODUCTION Following the successful launch of the initial Trinity range on Kickstarter, Bob (Trinity's CEO and...
REVIEW: ifi Pro iCan Equipment used: Headphones: Sennheiser HD800S, Hifiman Edition X, Hifiman HE-560, AKG K7XX, Audeze LCD-2f, Sennheiser Momentum, HD-650, Oppo PM-2, PM-3, Aurisonics ASG...
Thank-you to Pandora of Brainwavz for supplying the Omega for review. Brainwavz has been around for a while now and this isn't my first encounter with one of their products. In 2011 I...
I picked this up second hand on ebay, more out of curiosity than anything. I'm just getting into listening with headphones and one of my amps doesn't have a headphone socket, so this seemed like as...
Looking for earphones with little to no bass, clear sound - Page 2post #16 of 2510/10/12 at 2:43pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #17 of 2510/10/12 at 3:44pmWell Said...Quote:Originally Posted by macbug
I'm probably just being pedantic about the terminology, though i don't think you want your favorite pair to be associated with 'little to no bass' when there are terms such as 'neutral' and 'transparent' that would better describe it. when people say light/anemic bass I assume it delivers less than what the song calls for and when they say bass heavy I assume both that the bass is often times in excess of what's intended and that it is often accomplished at the expense of mids and treble/soundstage. To some other people though when they say bass light they simply mean it has less bass than those with heavy bass emphasis, but there's quite a large degree of difference between being neutral and not enough. Of course this also depends heavily upon your musical genre etc, blah blah blah blah I'll shut up now.post #18 of 2510/10/12 at 4:31pm
Or use any IEM and get a poor seal
Brainwavz B2 is a VERY good performer for very low. Everyone said it already, but ER-4 or HF5. If you're confused about the two, http://www.head-fi.org/t/598267/review-etymotic-hf5-or-the-er-4post #19 of 2510/10/12 at 5:09pmI think Etymotic ER series suit with what you are looking for. Other than that, base on my experience, you would try TDK BA200 and Westone UM1either
Edited by mgpyone - 10/10/12 at 5:12pmpost #20 of 2510/10/12 at 9:27pmpost #21 of 2510/10/12 at 9:47pmpost #22 of 2510/13/12 at 6:20ampost #23 of 2510/13/12 at 4:36pmpost #24 of 258/26/13 at 2:35ampost #25 of 258/26/13 at 2:39amOh, yeah, I almost forgot to mention... get some of those equalizer apps for your phone (don't if they have it by default) and just slide down the first few columns of the equalizer... that's the bass, to be straight,...Return HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Looking for earphones with little to no bass, clear sound
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
Currently, there are 2763 Active Users (560 Members and 2203 Guests)
- › Feliks-Audio ELISE...New thread. 35 seconds ago
- › Review: Questyle Audio QP1R - With Multiple Headphone and IEM... 53 seconds ago
- › Band Name Game II 1 minute ago
- › VE Zen 1.0 1 minute ago
- › Zero Audio - ZH-DX200 Carbo Tenore | ZH-DX210 Carbo Basso (Carbon &... 1 minute ago
- › What Are You Listening To Right Now? -New thread, new rules. Please... 2 minutes ago
- › Hifiman he-400i Impressions and Discussion 2 minutes ago
- › Ausdom ANC7 Active Noise Cancelling Bluetooth Headphone Impressions... 2 minutes ago
- › The FiiO X3 2nd gen (ex X3K, X3II) Thread : 192K/24B,... 3 minutes ago
- › ONKYO DP-X1 | Dual Sabre Dacs | Balanced | Sabre BTL Amp | MQA |... 6 minutes ago
- › OPPO PM-3 by gardibolt
- › Trinity Audio Engineering Atlas water resistant sports in-ear monitor by Brooko
- › iFi Pro iCAN by Koolpep
- › Brainwavz Omega In Ear Earbuds Noise Isolating Earphones Remote... by Deviltooth
- › Bravo Audio Ocean by Varley58
- › Darkvoice 336SE by Shasari
- › HiFime SPDIF Optical 9018 DAC by HiFiChris
- › Dunu TITAN 1 — titanium-coated diaphragm earphones by harry501501
- › TFZ Series 1 by TwinACStacks
- › NuForce HEM4 Reference Class Hi-Res In-Ear Headphones with Dual... by Jackpot77
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...