Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Headphones (full-size) › What are the most comfortable headphones?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

What are the most comfortable headphones? - Page 7

post #91 of 127

Cant tell you that the comfort of the k702/1 is quite individual. If you have a somewhat normal head (not big) and a decent amount of hair, you will not notice the headband, i dont. Therefor they are almost, if not more comfortable than dt990 to me. Also they are quite light.

post #92 of 127
DT 770is the most comfortable pair of headphones ive ever put on smily_headphones1.gif
post #93 of 127

Just got my DT1350s and they're even more comfy than the K240 Studio. Not sure how a supra-aural beats a circum-aural, but it does.

 

It's probably the pads... they're quite literally like marshmallows. <3

post #94 of 127
Quote:
Originally Posted by takato14 View Post

Just got my DT1350s and they're even more comfy than the K240 Studio. Not sure how a supra-aural beats a circum-aural, but it does.

 

It's probably the pads... they're quite literally like marshmallows. <3

 

They're great pads, I agree. I don't know what they're made of, but I love how they breathe so well...they always stay very cool and comfy. 

post #95 of 127
I can't wear my 1350's for more than an hour and a half.... might be different for different ear shapes.

DT990 32 ohm premium by far the most comfy I have ever tried. So light weight.

DT770 250 ohm premium would be 2nd only because they weigh slightly more.

The lighter clamping force on the premiums make them just dreamy to wear beyersmile.png
post #96 of 127
Quote:
Originally Posted by Doc-holliday View Post

I can't wear my 1350's for more than an hour and a half.... might be different for different ear shapes.
DT990 32 ohm premium by far the most comfy I have ever tried. So light weight.
DT770 250 ohm premium would be 2nd only because they weigh slightly more.
The lighter clamping force on the premiums make them just dreamy to wear beyersmile.png

 

I'm pretty addicted to the comfort of the Beyer velours. I only had the DT880s for a short time, but the velours on the T1s are the same, I believe. I could wear them all day. 

post #97 of 127
Quote:
Originally Posted by Doc-holliday View Post

I can't wear my 1350's for more than an hour and a half.... might be different for different ear shapes.

I had them on for ~4 hours straight today (absolutely loving them <3)

 

Didn't notice anything, until I took them off. When I actually took them off my ears were a tad sore, but I didn't feel a thing while they were on. Idfk what caused that. 

post #98 of 127

denon 2-7k get my vote.

post #99 of 127

Rudistor Chroma

post #100 of 127

On really cool days my Panasonic RP-HTF600-S is quite comfy since the pleather doesn't stick.

 

 

With some aftermarket pleather pads and headband bending the Superlux HD681 is quite comfy. Besides those things it is identical in design to the AKG 240

post #101 of 127

New most comfortable headphone... 

 

Sony's MDR-SA3000 is uber-light, has no clamp, and has the most comfortable headband design in the world. AND it doesn't give you headphone hair beyersmile.png

post #102 of 127

of the four i most commonly use:

 

DT770>HD650>SR225i>D1100

 

 

I find all of them comfy.. but my ears get hot with the denons after about 90 mins. not a fan,

post #103 of 127
I would have to give my 650's the edge over my beyers now in comfort. Somehow to me they are snug but in a good way that doesn't bother you. beyersmile.png
post #104 of 127
Quote:
Originally Posted by Doc-holliday View Post

I would have to give my 650's the edge over my beyers now in comfort. Somehow to me they are snug but in a good way that doesn't bother you.

 

Compared to the Beyerdynamic DT 990 Premium, which I've had much longer, I find the '650 to be too snug. Compared to the '650, the '990 now seem to be not snug enough. My top choice for comfort is the '990 (and T70) but not by much. The '650 is plenty comfortable.

post #105 of 127
I can see why people could prefer either or. The snug fit on the ears by the 650 reduces pressure on top of your head. The premium beyers have less clamp but have more pressure on top. So it's almost 6 of one and half a dozen of the other.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Headphones (full-size) › What are the most comfortable headphones?