Maybe the pro series beyers, with a bit more clamping force?
- productAKG Acoustics K-240 Semi Open Studio Headphonestagged by System, 8/22/12
- productAKG K 550tagged by System, 8/22/12
- productBeyerdynamic DT 770 Pro-80 Closed Studio Headphonestagged by System, 8/22/12
- productbeyerdynamic Tesla T1tagged by System, 8/22/12
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 8/22/12
- productSennheiser HD 580tagged by System, 8/22/12
- productSennheiser HD 800 Headphonestagged by System, 8/22/12
- productStax SR-Lambda (Λ)tagged by System, 8/22/12
Related Forum Threads
- Most Comfortable Headphone you own!!!! Last post on 10/13/12 at 9:22pm in Headphones (full-size)
- K550 or D600: Looking for New Closed Headphones for Classical Last post on 9/10/12 at 7:01pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Best headphones for 250 and below Last post on 6/25/12 at 7:29pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Did anyone compare Beyerdynamic T1 vs. DT770/600 (600 ohm manufaktur ed.)? Last post on 9/27/11 at 1:05am in Headphones (full-size)
- Shure SE215 - RANTING! READ THIS BEFORE BUYING WRONG HEADPHONES or IEM Last post on 12/23/13 at 5:48am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))
Last edited: 12/4/15
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)Last edited: 1/18/16
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2Last edited: 1/18/16
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
Read the full review here! http://www.head-fi.org/t/809194/review-t-peos-rasiel
you'll hear what the musicians wanted their music to be sounded like. Well-balanced. Design is not so good as my friend's jh 13 but he had repaired his connector twice. only bad thing is that the...
I am a big fan of overachieving gear of any kind. What I mean by overachieving is the “they sound way too good for the price” factor. This is a highly subjective mindset because the worth of...
Full review of the Asura 2, Zen 2 & Duke here: http://www.head-fi.org/t/809154/review-venture-electronics-ve-asura-2-0-zen-2-0-duke-a-new-path-to-high-end-sound Sound: The...
Full review of the Asura 2, Zen 2 & Duke here: http://www.head-fi.org/t/809154/review-venture-electronics-ve-asura-2-0-zen-2-0-duke-a-new-path-to-high-end-sound Sound: The Zen 2...
What are the most comfortable headphones? - Page 8post #106 of 12712/23/12 at 5:39pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #107 of 12712/23/12 at 5:40pmpost #108 of 12712/23/12 at 7:21pmpost #109 of 12712/23/12 at 7:24pmpost #110 of 1271/7/13 at 1:26ampost #111 of 1271/7/13 at 6:50pmpost #112 of 1271/7/13 at 7:47pmpost #113 of 1271/7/13 at 7:48pmQuote:
That's a good one too. Just those darn itchy earpads.post #114 of 1271/7/13 at 7:54pmpost #115 of 1271/7/13 at 7:56pmQuote:
Agreed.post #116 of 1271/7/13 at 9:06pm
Just gotta wash them sumbitches...mine have gone through two cycles and are actually surprisingly soft. The "scratchy" quality out of the box is gone.post #117 of 1271/9/13 at 9:03am
I find the DT770 LE the most comfortable headphone I've owned...by far. It almost makes me think about replacing my HD600 at the office w/ a DT880, even though sonically I prefer the HD600. I find myself forgetting the DT770 is on and I've never head that experience with another pair of over ears...
I hate the fact that, at least for my head, I'm tempted to take comfort over my sonic preference. I've actually thought about making my main rig a DT770 LE...post #118 of 1271/9/13 at 9:19am
Well some people report problems with the headband but I have it on my K702s and it is very comfortable, I have no problem with it at all. So you need to try it out for yourself.
I find that my AKG K702s are the most comfortable headphones I've used. There is a lot of space for the ears because the diameter of the ear pads is very large. The pressure of the ear pads is absolutely right for me.
I really like the way these AKG headphones have the self adjustment for different head sizes. This is on the K701/2s and on many of their other headphones. You don't have to adjust them and there is a sort of suspension feel about them which I really like.post #119 of 1271/9/13 at 9:42ampost #120 of 1271/9/13 at 9:53am
- What are the most comfortable headphones?
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › ☯️ Cavalli Audio presents The Source AV’s Summer Series 2016 1 minute ago
- › JVC HA-SZ2000/1000 Impressions Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Reviews + impressions thread: Final Audio Design Pandora Hope VI... 3 minutes ago
- › Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs) 7 minutes ago
- › Home-Made IEMs 8 minutes ago
- › Official X3 2nd gen beta firmware thread--FW1.44: library search,... 10 minutes ago
- › TRINITY - PHANTOM Series - New thread + WORLDS FIRST PUSH PULL... 12 minutes ago
- › Schiit Lyr Tube Rollers 15 minutes ago
- › Fostex new RP headphones - T50RPmk3, T40RPmk3 and T20RPmk3 17 minutes ago
- › Shozy Zero: $50 IEMs with real rosewood, taking on the $500 big boys! 21 minutes ago
- › DUNU DN-2002 by Brooko
- › T-PEOS RASIEL by kimvictor
- › Westone ES 5 by Xu Tianyi
- › SHOZY Zero IEM by Aornic
- › Venture Electronics Asura 2.0 by Zelda
- › Venture Electronics (VE) Zen V2 by Zelda
- › Venture Electronics (VE) the Duke by Zelda
- › Hisoundaudio HSA-H200 Pro by mark2410
- › Brainwavz Hooka by Wokei
- › FiiO RM1 Bluetooth Remote Controller by kdub
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...