Maybe the pro series beyers, with a bit more clamping force?
- productAKG Acoustics K-240 Semi Open Studio Headphonestagged by System, 8/22/12
- productAKG K 550tagged by System, 8/22/12
- productBeyerdynamic DT 770 Pro-80 Closed Studio Headphonestagged by System, 8/22/12
- productbeyerdynamic Tesla T1tagged by System, 8/22/12
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 8/22/12
- productSennheiser HD 580tagged by System, 8/22/12
- productSennheiser HD 800 Headphonestagged by System, 8/22/12
- productStax SR-Lambda (Λ)tagged by System, 8/22/12
Related Forum Threads
- Most Comfortable Headphone you own!!!! Last post on 10/13/12 at 9:22pm in Headphones (full-size)
- K550 or D600: Looking for New Closed Headphones for Classical Last post on 9/10/12 at 7:01pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Best headphones for 250 and below Last post on 6/25/12 at 7:29pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Did anyone compare Beyerdynamic T1 vs. DT770/600 (600 ohm manufaktur ed.)? Last post on 9/27/11 at 1:05am in Headphones (full-size)
- Shure SE215 - RANTING! READ THIS BEFORE BUYING WRONG HEADPHONES or IEM Last post on 12/23/13 at 5:48am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))
Last edited: 12/4/15
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)Last edited: 1/18/16
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2Last edited: 1/18/16
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
Here is my short review of the HOOKA headphone hanger. Thank you to Pandora from Brainwavz for providing me with the product. This very cool headphone hanger came in a nice, small sized...
The Emotiva DC-1 Stealth DAC is frankly, an incredible value. The only other products I can think of that offers such a complete and capable skill set for such a low cost are the Koss KSC75,...
This is a very comfortable headphone (not ideally so, but close enough) and once you get used to the clap force, you barely notice it's on. The sound quality is amazing. I have compared this...
First of all, thank you to @ejong7 for arranging for me to be included in this review tour. I am in no way affiliated with Obravo or any retailer. I am head-fi hobbyist and music lover...
Where do I start? These honestly sound like the HD600/650 in IEM form. My previous go to IEM was the Klipsch X10 ($100), followed by the Klipsch X20i ($539). What is amazing, is that the RE-400...
What are the most comfortable headphones? - Page 8post #106 of 12712/23/12 at 5:39pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #107 of 12712/23/12 at 5:40pmpost #108 of 12712/23/12 at 7:21pmpost #109 of 12712/23/12 at 7:24pmpost #110 of 1271/7/13 at 1:26ampost #111 of 1271/7/13 at 6:50pmpost #112 of 1271/7/13 at 7:47pmpost #113 of 1271/7/13 at 7:48pmQuote:
That's a good one too. Just those darn itchy earpads.post #114 of 1271/7/13 at 7:54pmpost #115 of 1271/7/13 at 7:56pmQuote:
Agreed.post #116 of 1271/7/13 at 9:06pm
Just gotta wash them sumbitches...mine have gone through two cycles and are actually surprisingly soft. The "scratchy" quality out of the box is gone.post #117 of 1271/9/13 at 9:03am
I find the DT770 LE the most comfortable headphone I've owned...by far. It almost makes me think about replacing my HD600 at the office w/ a DT880, even though sonically I prefer the HD600. I find myself forgetting the DT770 is on and I've never head that experience with another pair of over ears...
I hate the fact that, at least for my head, I'm tempted to take comfort over my sonic preference. I've actually thought about making my main rig a DT770 LE...post #118 of 1271/9/13 at 9:19am
Well some people report problems with the headband but I have it on my K702s and it is very comfortable, I have no problem with it at all. So you need to try it out for yourself.
I find that my AKG K702s are the most comfortable headphones I've used. There is a lot of space for the ears because the diameter of the ear pads is very large. The pressure of the ear pads is absolutely right for me.
I really like the way these AKG headphones have the self adjustment for different head sizes. This is on the K701/2s and on many of their other headphones. You don't have to adjust them and there is a sort of suspension feel about them which I really like.post #119 of 1271/9/13 at 9:42ampost #120 of 1271/9/13 at 9:53am
- What are the most comfortable headphones?
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › AUDIO over IP - REDNET 3 & 16 Review. AES67 Sets A New Standard... 40 seconds ago
- › Is the Schiit Ragnarok an overkill? 56 seconds ago
- › E-MU Wooden Series Headphones 1 minute ago
- › hifiman HE-560 1 minute ago
- › Feliks-Audio ELISE...New thread. 1 minute ago
- › It's been a while! Looking to trade Soundmagic HP100 for M50s or... 2 minutes ago
- › SONY NW-ZX100 DAP 3 minutes ago
- › ZhiYin QT5 4BA + 1DD Impressions Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD 700 Impressions Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Themed Monthly Avatar Committee (TMAC) discussion thread 5 minutes ago
- › Brainwavz Hooka by DynamikeB
- › Emotiva Stealth DC-1 | Balanced 24/192 Fully Differential DAC by JoeDoe
- › Sennheiser PX 100-II Supra-Aural Mini Headphones - Black by MorrisL
- › oBravo ERIB-2a by Krisman
- › HiFiMAN RE-400 by achelgeson
- › Meze 99 Classics by Mshenay
- › SHOZY Zero IEM by C.C.S.
- › Effect Audio Leonidas by MikePortnoy
- › Brainwavz BLU-200 by DynamikeB
- › Marantz HD- DAC1High Definition USB DAC / Headphone Amp by Gamergtx260
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...