Maybe the pro series beyers, with a bit more clamping force?
- productAKG Acoustics K-240 Semi Open Studio Headphonestagged by System, 8/22/12
- productAKG K 550tagged by System, 8/22/12
- productBeyerdynamic DT 770 Pro-80 Closed Studio Headphonestagged by System, 8/22/12
- productBeyerdynamic Tesla T1tagged by System, 8/22/12
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 8/22/12
- productSennheiser HD 580tagged by System, 8/22/12
- productSennheiser HD 800 Headphonestagged by System, 8/22/12
- productStax SR-Lambda (Λ)tagged by System, 8/22/12
Related Forum Threads
- Most Comfortable Headphone you own!!!! Last post on 10/13/12 at 9:22pm in Headphones (full-size)
- K550 or D600: Looking for New Closed Headphones for Classical Last post on 9/10/12 at 7:01pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Best headphones for 250 and below Last post on 6/25/12 at 7:29pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Did anyone compare Beyerdynamic T1 vs. DT770/600 (600 ohm manufaktur ed.)? Last post on 9/27/11 at 1:05am in Headphones (full-size)
- Shure SE215 - RANTING! READ THIS BEFORE BUYING WRONG HEADPHONES or IEM Last post on 12/23/13 at 5:48am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
This is a Review of Brainwavz S5 in-ear monitors. http://www.yourbrainwavz.com/s5.html I was a little cautious approaching the review of the latest flagship in-ear model from Brainwavz. With a...
I had high expectations of this based on so-called "professional reviews" listed on the iFi website & ones here. Particularly the one from the audiostream "Greatest bits"...
I don't constantly own a huge headphone inventory, in the past I had the Sennheiser Amperior + HD25, ATH-M50X, and currently have the V-MODA M100. Compared to those headphones the K267 superior if...
I got these phones as a gift, and I am quite happy with the sound quality and comfort. The noise cancelling is also quite good, and can completely eliminate certain frequencies of extraneous noise....
I will start by saying I went through 3 of these. All of which were under warranty, and I was by no means rough with them. The sound was nice, it had a decent bass compared to any of my other...
What are the most comfortable headphones? - Page 8post #106 of 12712/23/12 at 5:39pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #107 of 12712/23/12 at 5:40pmpost #108 of 12712/23/12 at 7:21pmpost #109 of 12712/23/12 at 7:24pmpost #110 of 1271/7/13 at 1:26ampost #111 of 1271/7/13 at 6:50pmpost #112 of 1271/7/13 at 7:47pmpost #113 of 1271/7/13 at 7:48pmQuote:
That's a good one too. Just those darn itchy earpads.post #114 of 1271/7/13 at 7:54pmpost #115 of 1271/7/13 at 7:56pmQuote:
Agreed.post #116 of 1271/7/13 at 9:06pm
Just gotta wash them sumbitches...mine have gone through two cycles and are actually surprisingly soft. The "scratchy" quality out of the box is gone.post #117 of 1271/9/13 at 9:03am
I find the DT770 LE the most comfortable headphone I've owned...by far. It almost makes me think about replacing my HD600 at the office w/ a DT880, even though sonically I prefer the HD600. I find myself forgetting the DT770 is on and I've never head that experience with another pair of over ears...
I hate the fact that, at least for my head, I'm tempted to take comfort over my sonic preference. I've actually thought about making my main rig a DT770 LE...post #118 of 1271/9/13 at 9:19am
Well some people report problems with the headband but I have it on my K702s and it is very comfortable, I have no problem with it at all. So you need to try it out for yourself.
I find that my AKG K702s are the most comfortable headphones I've used. There is a lot of space for the ears because the diameter of the ear pads is very large. The pressure of the ear pads is absolutely right for me.
I really like the way these AKG headphones have the self adjustment for different head sizes. This is on the K701/2s and on many of their other headphones. You don't have to adjust them and there is a sort of suspension feel about them which I really like.post #119 of 1271/9/13 at 9:42ampost #120 of 1271/9/13 at 9:53am
- What are the most comfortable headphones?
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › Can Con 4.5 - Western Sydney mini-meet - impressions! 37 seconds ago
- › The Astell & Kern AK240 2 minutes ago
- › iBasso DX90. Dual Sabre, 1st page to reformat latest FW download &... 3 minutes ago
- › How to make the HD600 as fast as a HD800 or make the HD800 as... 4 minutes ago
- › My head is going to explode! 8 minutes ago
- › Grado e Series 13 minutes ago
- › Upgrading Alessandro MS-1 13 minutes ago
- › The MMA thread (Affliction, UFC, DREAM, Strikeforce, etc.) 16 minutes ago
- › The (new) HD800 Impressions Thread 16 minutes ago
- › AKG K812 Pro 17 minutes ago
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by twister6
- › iFi Nano iDSD by elmura
- › AKG K267 by Blinxat
- › AKG K490 NC by MP3guy
- › Corsair Vengeance 2000 Wireless 7.1 Gaming Headset (CA-9011115-NA) by DallasDanielle
- › Klipsch ProMedia 2.1 THX Certified Computer Speaker System by DallasDanielle
- › AudioQuest Carbon USB Digital Audio Cable 1.5m by Maxx134
- › RAZER Kraken Pro Circumaural Analog Gaming Headset - Black by kwilt
- › Apple iPod classic 160 GB Silver (7th Generation) NEWEST MODEL by fluffyberry
- › Astell&Kern AK100II High Resolution Single DAC Audio Player... by CasperBxl
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)