Maybe the pro series beyers, with a bit more clamping force?
- productAKG Acoustics K-240 Semi Open Studio Headphonestagged by System, 8/22/12
- productAKG K 550tagged by System, 8/22/12
- productBeyerdynamic DT 770 Pro-80 Closed Studio Headphonestagged by System, 8/22/12
- productBeyerdynamic Tesla T1tagged by System, 8/22/12
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 8/22/12
- productSennheiser HD 580tagged by System, 8/22/12
- productSennheiser HD 800 Headphonestagged by System, 8/22/12
- productStax SR-Lambda (Λ)tagged by System, 8/22/12
Related Forum Threads
- Most Comfortable Headphone you own!!!! Last post on 10/13/12 at 9:22pm in Headphones (full-size)
- K550 or D600: Looking for New Closed Headphones for Classical Last post on 9/10/12 at 7:01pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Best headphones for 250 and below Last post on 6/25/12 at 7:29pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Did anyone compare Beyerdynamic T1 vs. DT770/600 (600 ohm manufaktur ed.)? Last post on 9/27/11 at 1:05am in Headphones (full-size)
- Shure SE215 - RANTING! READ THIS BEFORE BUYING WRONG HEADPHONES or IEM Last post on 12/23/13 at 5:48am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))
Last edited: 7/21/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)Last edited: 7/25/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2Last edited: 7/11/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3Last edited: 8/14/14
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
Before I begin, I’d like to thank shotgunshane for the opportunity to review these new headphones. My first experience with Brainwavz was when I picked up their M4 a couple of years ago. I was...
I have used this amp for about a year now, and I must say it has served me well. POWER Through many different headphones, the FiiO E09K hasn't skipped a beat, and has driven everything from...
Using WASAPI, ASIO and onboard stock drivers yielded the exact same result. Same sound quality and same sound coloration. Unless you are suffering from serious EMI and static noise then these dont...
This is a review of TTPOD T1E dual dynamic driver in-ear headphones. http://penonaudio.com/TTPOD-T1E-Bass Here you go, another in-ear headphone gem for under $50! Though I was a bit skeptical...
My first quality IEM purchase was the Hifiman RE-400 when they first came out. I was used to low end Skullcandy sets at the time, and I really wanted to see what "reference sound" sounded like for...
What are the most comfortable headphones? - Page 8post #106 of 12712/23/12 at 5:39pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #107 of 12712/23/12 at 5:40pmpost #108 of 12712/23/12 at 7:21pmpost #109 of 12712/23/12 at 7:24pmpost #110 of 1271/7/13 at 1:26ampost #111 of 1271/7/13 at 6:50pmpost #112 of 1271/7/13 at 7:47pmpost #113 of 1271/7/13 at 7:48pmQuote:
That's a good one too. Just those darn itchy earpads.post #114 of 1271/7/13 at 7:54pmpost #115 of 1271/7/13 at 7:56pmQuote:
Agreed.post #116 of 1271/7/13 at 9:06pm
Just gotta wash them sumbitches...mine have gone through two cycles and are actually surprisingly soft. The "scratchy" quality out of the box is gone.post #117 of 1271/9/13 at 9:03am
I find the DT770 LE the most comfortable headphone I've owned...by far. It almost makes me think about replacing my HD600 at the office w/ a DT880, even though sonically I prefer the HD600. I find myself forgetting the DT770 is on and I've never head that experience with another pair of over ears...
I hate the fact that, at least for my head, I'm tempted to take comfort over my sonic preference. I've actually thought about making my main rig a DT770 LE...post #118 of 1271/9/13 at 9:19am
Well some people report problems with the headband but I have it on my K702s and it is very comfortable, I have no problem with it at all. So you need to try it out for yourself.
I find that my AKG K702s are the most comfortable headphones I've used. There is a lot of space for the ears because the diameter of the ear pads is very large. The pressure of the ear pads is absolutely right for me.
I really like the way these AKG headphones have the self adjustment for different head sizes. This is on the K701/2s and on many of their other headphones. You don't have to adjust them and there is a sort of suspension feel about them which I really like.post #119 of 1271/9/13 at 9:42ampost #120 of 1271/9/13 at 9:53am
- What are the most comfortable headphones?
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Can I use an aftermarket cable with the Beyerdynamic Custom One Pro? 2 minutes ago
- › Havi B3 Pro-1 Impressions Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Book recommendation? 5 minutes ago
- › Woo Audio Amp Owner Unite 5 minutes ago
- › Schiit Happened: The Story of the World's Most Improbable Start-Up 6 minutes ago
- › The HeadAmp GS-X and GS-X MK2 Thread 7 minutes ago
- › Can badly ripped mp3's ruin your headphones? 7 minutes ago
- › Zero Audio - ZH-DX200 Carbo Tenore | ZH-DX210 Carbo Basso (Carbon &... 8 minutes ago
- › Best IEM for Trance -2014 edition -Now keeping track in the OP! 10 minutes ago
- › The (new) HD800 Impressions Thread 10 minutes ago
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by ZapX629
- › FiiO E09K by MacroPower
- › FiiO Andes (E07K) Portable USB DAC and Headphone Amplifier -... by wigglepuff
- › TTPOD T1-E High Definition Dual Dynamic Professional In-ear Earphone by twister6
- › Havi B3 Pro 1 by bhazard
- › AKG K712 Pro by achelgeson
- › HiFiMAN HE-560 by Barra
- › PHILIPS-HEADPHONES SHQ1200/28 SHQ1200/28 SPORTS IN EAR HEADPHONES by dieTasse
- › Beats by Dr. Dre Tour In-Ear Headphones by juston
- › Sennheiser Momentum by MacroPower
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)