Maybe the pro series beyers, with a bit more clamping force?
- productAKG Acoustics K-240 Semi Open Studio Headphonestagged by System, 8/22/12
- productAKG K 550tagged by System, 8/22/12
- productBeyerdynamic DT 770 Pro-80 Closed Studio Headphonestagged by System, 8/22/12
- productbeyerdynamic Tesla T1tagged by System, 8/22/12
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 8/22/12
- productSennheiser HD 580tagged by System, 8/22/12
- productSennheiser HD 800 Headphonestagged by System, 8/22/12
- productStax SR-Lambda (Λ)tagged by System, 8/22/12
Related Forum Threads
- Most Comfortable Headphone you own!!!! Last post on 10/13/12 at 9:22pm in Headphones (full-size)
- K550 or D600: Looking for New Closed Headphones for Classical Last post on 9/10/12 at 7:01pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Best headphones for 250 and below Last post on 6/25/12 at 7:29pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Did anyone compare Beyerdynamic T1 vs. DT770/600 (600 ohm manufaktur ed.)? Last post on 9/27/11 at 1:05am in Headphones (full-size)
- Shure SE215 - RANTING! READ THIS BEFORE BUYING WRONG HEADPHONES or IEM Last post on 12/23/13 at 5:48am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))
Last edited: 7/28/15
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)Last edited: 8/6/15
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2Last edited: 7/31/15
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
Introduction: I was asked by Brainwavz’/GPGSHK’s Pandora whether I was interested in reviewing their latest Brainwavz product, the Kidwavz KV100 that was especially designed for kids, so I...
At the time of the review, the Brainwavz Jive earphone was was on sale at Amazon’s website for $25.00 USD. Here is a link to Their listing of the...
You got a budget? You want Bluetooth Earphones? Buy the Qy7. Simple. Done. Easy. There is a little more to it though. Important features is the V4.1 Bluetooth connection, this...
What is Cozoy Aegis?: Did you remember Cozoy Astrapi DAC/AMP? Well this is the brother of it Aegis (right) Aegis (left) and Astrapi (right) Cozoy Aegis is a...
You probably already know OPPO as a smartphone brand, but the company called OPPO Digital isn’t exactly the same. It is the American sister company of the Chinese smartphone company, and its main...
What are the most comfortable headphones? - Page 8post #106 of 12712/23/12 at 5:39pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #107 of 12712/23/12 at 5:40pmpost #108 of 12712/23/12 at 7:21pmpost #109 of 12712/23/12 at 7:24pmpost #110 of 1271/7/13 at 1:26ampost #111 of 1271/7/13 at 6:50pmpost #112 of 1271/7/13 at 7:47pmpost #113 of 1271/7/13 at 7:48pmQuote:
That's a good one too. Just those darn itchy earpads.post #114 of 1271/7/13 at 7:54pmpost #115 of 1271/7/13 at 7:56pmQuote:
Agreed.post #116 of 1271/7/13 at 9:06pm
Just gotta wash them sumbitches...mine have gone through two cycles and are actually surprisingly soft. The "scratchy" quality out of the box is gone.post #117 of 1271/9/13 at 9:03am
I find the DT770 LE the most comfortable headphone I've owned...by far. It almost makes me think about replacing my HD600 at the office w/ a DT880, even though sonically I prefer the HD600. I find myself forgetting the DT770 is on and I've never head that experience with another pair of over ears...
I hate the fact that, at least for my head, I'm tempted to take comfort over my sonic preference. I've actually thought about making my main rig a DT770 LE...post #118 of 1271/9/13 at 9:19am
Well some people report problems with the headband but I have it on my K702s and it is very comfortable, I have no problem with it at all. So you need to try it out for yourself.
I find that my AKG K702s are the most comfortable headphones I've used. There is a lot of space for the ears because the diameter of the ear pads is very large. The pressure of the ear pads is absolutely right for me.
I really like the way these AKG headphones have the self adjustment for different head sizes. This is on the K701/2s and on many of their other headphones. You don't have to adjust them and there is a sort of suspension feel about them which I really like.post #119 of 1271/9/13 at 9:42ampost #120 of 1271/9/13 at 9:53am
- What are the most comfortable headphones?
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Noble Kaiser K10U 9 seconds ago
- › Three Word Story 1 minute ago
- › Chord Hugo 1 minute ago
- › The (new) HD800 Impressions Thread 1 minute ago
- › Sony MDR-1A - Sony's latest update on the 1R 1 minute ago
- › Brand Spanking New A&K AK120II and AK100II 2 minutes ago
- › JH Audio Layla Impressions Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Grado Fan Club! 2 minutes ago
- › Official NYC area / Regional Fall meet, November 14th, 2015 -... 2 minutes ago
- › The NEW Cayin C5 portable power house. 3 minutes ago
- › Brainwavz Kidwavz KV100 Childrens Bluetooth Volume Limited Headphones by HiFiChris
- › Brainwavz Jive by Hisoundfi
- › Soundpeats Qy7 Mini Lightweight Wireless Stereo Sports/running... by BloodyPenguin
- › Cozoy Aegis Portable 24/192 DAC/Amp by Baycode
- › OPPO HA-2 by ClieOS
- › Westone UM Pro 30 by Voyageur
- › Panasonic RP-HJE120-K In-Ear Earbud Ergo-Fit Headphone (Black) by STRMfrmXMN
- › Inearz IE-P650 6xBA driver CIEM by twister6
- › Creative Aurvana In-Ear3 by Fidelity King
- › Electric Avenues PA2V2 by asymcon
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2