i want to get this headphone. i have the fiio e6 amp and i use a sandisk sansaclip mp3 player. should i get the 80 ohm version or the 250 ohm version?
- productBeyerdynamic DT 770 Pro-80 Closed Studio Headphonestagged by System, 8/22/12
- productBeyerdynamic DT 770 PRO Closed Studio Headphones - 250 Ohmstagged by System, 8/22/12
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 8/22/12
Related Forum Threads
- Headphones for the office: ATH-M50 vs. M-Audio Q40 Last post on 10/16/12 at 9:55am in Headphones (full-size)
- Long time lurker looking for a set of good over ear headphones... Last post on 2/23/13 at 5:44am in Headphones (full-size)
- $200 Headphones [First Music, Second Gaming] Last post on 10/4/12 at 12:10am in Headphones (full-size)
- Beyer DT770 Pro 80 and wind noise Last post on 9/21/12 at 7:05pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Is the DT770 worth it ? Which sound card with it ? Last post on 9/22/12 at 2:48pm in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
So the Pan Am from ALO Audio. This little guy is pretty dang impressive. An excellently-built, functioning desktop solution that is pretty easy on the eyes too! For the record, I've got the whole...
REVIEW: Brainwavz S5 Specifications: (from Brainwavz site) Driver: 10mm Dynamic Rated Impedance: 16 Ω Frequency Range: 18Hz - 24kHz Sensitivity: 110 dB @ 1 mW Cable: 1.3m,...
Thanks to Greed for a 10-day loan of his Ref 1 set, which I fully burnt-in and auditioned. This set had the uber cable. Super Brief Review (it's all just what my ears heard, if you love your Ref 1...
This review is going to be updated once I receive a balanced cable and use this amp in balanced operation. I figured this amp needed a proper review on here, and there is a lot of good stuff to say...
Read a ton of reviews before purchasing. However, I will be honest and say that I was a bit let down by the bass. Don't get me wrong, its very detailed and balanced and perhaps there lies my issue,...
which ohm version should i get?post #1 of 38/19/12 at 11:29pmThread Starter
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2 of 38/19/12 at 11:46pmpost #3 of 38/20/12 at 12:45amThread StarterQuote:
ohh sorry..i was thinking abt getting the beyerdynamics dt 770 pro
- which ohm version should i get?
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
Currently, there are 2789 Active Users (584 Members and 2205 Guests)
- › Westone ES5, Rooth LS8 14 seconds ago
- › You Know You're an Audiophile When.. Version 2! 23 seconds ago
- › Amarra - anyone using it? 28 seconds ago
- › Grado Fan Club! 2 minutes ago
- › Music City Meet -- Nashville, TN -- Fall 2014 (Sept 20, 2014) 3 minutes ago
- › First Impressions: ALO Audio the "National" Portable Headphone Amp... 3 minutes ago
- › krell ksa-5 head amp 4 minutes ago
- › Schiit Owners Unite 4 minutes ago
- › V-Moda M100 Crossfade *Price Drop* No trades 4 minutes ago
- › The Astell & Kern AK240 5 minutes ago
- › ALO Audio The Pan Am by JoeDoe
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by Zelda
- › Tralucent Audio Ref 1 by Kunlun
- › Violectric HPA V281 by saxelrod92
- › Yamaha EPH-100SL Inner-Ear Headphone by lumberjake
- › Schiit Audio Ragnarok by goldendarko
- › Ultimate Ears UE9000 Noise-Cancelling Wireless Headphones by SennsAsian
- › Crystal by MEElectronics In-Ear Headphones with Microphone Made... by indieman
- › Fidue A31s by djvkool
- › Blox BE3 by subwoof3r
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)