i want to get this headphone. i have the fiio e6 amp and i use a sandisk sansaclip mp3 player. should i get the 80 ohm version or the 250 ohm version?
- productBeyerdynamic DT 770 Pro-80 Closed Studio Headphonestagged by System, 8/22/12
- productBeyerdynamic DT 770 PRO Closed Studio Headphones - 250 Ohmstagged by System, 8/22/12
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 8/22/12
Related Forum Threads
- Headphones for the office: ATH-M50 vs. M-Audio Q40 Last post on 10/16/12 at 9:55am in Headphones (full-size)
- Long time lurker looking for a set of good over ear headphones... Last post on 2/23/13 at 5:44am in Headphones (full-size)
- $200 Headphones [First Music, Second Gaming] Last post on 10/4/12 at 12:10am in Headphones (full-size)
- Beyer DT770 Pro 80 and wind noise Last post on 9/21/12 at 7:05pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Is the DT770 worth it ? Which sound card with it ? Last post on 9/22/12 at 2:48pm in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
It is brilliant, having been based on a OPA2134 as input amp that is wired to a TPA6120A2 as output amp. It uses a TDA2030 as a rail splitter. Using a power opamp as a rail splitter has it's...
Introduction So a little a bit myself, I am a semi-audiophile. It means that I listen to "normal" song and audiophile song kind of 50:50. During my commute to work I listen to "normal" song such...
Thank You's and Sorries A big thank David Maudlin for sending me the Cypher Labs AlgoRhythm Trio to me back in late May and I apologise that it's taken me 3 months to put something up about...
Intro Before I begin, I would like to sincerely thank Pandora at Brainwavz for providing the review sample of the Jive you see in this review. Please note that I am neither affiliated with...
Name- DUNU TITAN 1 Manufacturar- Dunu-topsound, a chinese company. Price- 115$, I got them for around 169SGD from Lend me ur ears, Singapore. Description- First, some note about me. I am a 25...
which ohm version should i get?post #1 of 38/19/12 at 11:29pmThread Starter
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2 of 38/19/12 at 11:46pmpost #3 of 38/20/12 at 12:45amThread StarterQuote:
ohh sorry..i was thinking abt getting the beyerdynamics dt 770 pro
- which ohm version should i get?
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
Currently, there are 3504 Active Users (657 Members and 2847 Guests)
- › New high-end headphone amps: Vorzuge VorzAMPpure and VorzAMPduo... 1 minute ago
- › ZMF x Vibro & ZMF Blackwood Discussion Thread. 2 minutes ago
- › Gustard Amplifiers and DACs 3 minutes ago
- › EarSonics Velvet universal custom in ear monitor with three sound... 4 minutes ago
- › Hifiman HE1000 Planar Dynamic Flagship 4 minutes ago
- › The (new) HD800 Impressions Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Headphone stands? 5 minutes ago
- › 2015 Acoustic Research M2 Audiophile-Grade Hi-Res Portable Player -... 5 minutes ago
- › Beyerdynamic DT 770 Pro vs V-moda M100 (Both amped)? 5 minutes ago
- › Lets Talk Metal 6 minutes ago
- › SMSL sApII Pro by DaveLT
- › Audiosense V2mix4 by abyatar
- › Cypher Labs AlgoRhythm Trio Portable Vacuum Tube Headphone Amplifier by AnakChan
- › Brainwavz Jive by thatBeatsguy
- › Dunu TITAN 1 — titanium-coated diaphragm earphones by areek
- › Beyerdynamic DX 160 iE by acain
- › Cayin Spark C5 DAC Portable USB DAC + Headphone Amplifier by chowmein83
- › HiFiMAN HE400S by Cotnijoe
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by ClieOS
- › Shozy Lancea mini dac amplifier 24bit/192khz for Android/iOS/PC/iPhone by peter123
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2