I got the HD439 not to long ago and they just dont have enough bass for me. So what is a great basshead can for about 110? I would like over or on ear I already have some good IEM's. Looking at SOL Republic Tracks HD (I can get them used with extra headband and wire for 110) I don't know any other basshead cans really. Help please!
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 8/22/12
- productSennheiser HD 439 Headphones Blacktagged by System, 8/22/12
- productSOL Republic Tracks HDtagged by System, 8/22/12
- productSony MDR-XB500 40mm XB Diaphragm Driver Extra Bass Headphonestagged by System, 8/22/12
Related Forum Threads
- Sennheiser hd-439 VS. Sony MDR-XB700 Last post on 1/3/13 at 7:02pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Best Sub-$100 Headphone? Last post on 9/10/12 at 11:06am in Headphones (full-size)
- What over ear headphones should I get for around 70? Last post on 8/15/12 at 6:39pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Which headphones should I get? Last post on 8/5/12 at 10:18am in Headphones (full-size)
- Trying to find a good set of cans! Last post on 8/16/12 at 1:51pm in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
get one if you can , come with a small plastic carry case too and about SQ its a 3580 with a bit more forward mids and smaller bass . bass is as deep as 3580 , nice detail , good mids , vocals are...
yeah these off the market , but i thought lets have a small evaluation of it . nice cable , there is a cable clip , comply tips , nice carry pouch and 3 size of rubber tips . in audio...
These are everything you'd expect from a flagship headphone, only MORE, because some flagships have come to disappoint me, even from the more expensive brands. In a lot of markets, I find there is...
I am a Grado fan. More precisely, I am a Grado modder. Everything I listen to is tinkered with, and woodied….Needless to say, I favor a bright sound signature, open-backs and am not very into IEMs....
www.krish-tech.com INTRODUCTION M AUDIO BX5 D2 is a studio monitor,which means that it is mostly used for mixing in studios but that doesn't mean it's not a good desktop speakers in...
Best basshead cans for 110?post #1 of 28/19/12 at 6:16pmThread Starter
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2 of 28/19/12 at 6:27pm
One basshead can that seems to be recommended a lot is the Sony XB500. The cushions on it are gigantic and incredibly soft. Soundwise the bass in it, to me at least, is wonderful.
If you don't mind using a manufacturer refurbished headphone, it can also be quite cheap.
Its $28 on this website, around half the cost of what it'd be new on amazon.
I'm sure others can help make more basshead recommendations in your price range.
- Best basshead cans for 110?
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › VSonic VSD1/VSD1S Reviews/Impression Thread 26 seconds ago
- › What Are You Listening To Right Now? -New thread, new rules. Please... 1 minute ago
- › Brainwavz S5 IEM Headphones Review 3 minutes ago
- › Headphone maintainence - ATH-ESW10J 4 minutes ago
- › Best IEM tips? 4 minutes ago
- › The new IEM of Vsonic VSD 3S ( impression updated by smailbz) 5 minutes ago
- › = HiFiMAN HE-560 Impressions & Discussion Thread = 6 minutes ago
- › Tralucent Audio 1Plus2 IEM Impressions Thread 7 minutes ago
- › DIY Cable Questions and Comments Thread 7 minutes ago
- › Havi B3 Pro-1 Impressions Thread 8 minutes ago
- › Philips SHE3680 Headphones, Wired by suman134
- › Philips SHE9850 In-Ear Headphones with Advanced Acoustics by suman134
- › audio-technica AIR Dinamic Headphone ATH-AD2000X (Japan Import) by Quazimoto
- › HiSoundAudio E212 by fleasbaby
- › M-Audio BX5 D2 by krishtrinity1
- › iFi iCan Nano Portable Headphone Amp by ClieOS
- › iFi Nano iDSD by ClieOS
- › SONY Stereo headphones black MDR-1RMK2/B by wigglepuff
- › FiiO X1 Ultraportable Hi-Res DAP by cleg
- › Grado Labs PS500e by xylin6
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)