For Sale: HiFiMan HE-500 [Worldwide Shipping]
Will Ship To: Anywhere
I appreciate varieties and different sound signatures, but that's after I joined this community (thanks Head-fi!). How so? I'd read somebody saying "forward mids" and I'd buy a Grado to understand what forward and mids are. I’d read somebody saying that "D7000 does bass well" and within weeks, I was listening to it understanding what was mid-bass and sub-bass. It’s been great fun. But since I should move on to do more auditioning for my amps, up for sale are these TOTL open-back phones.
- SOLD HiFiMan HE-500 (Feb 2012): $OLD. Bought this from HiFiMan directly. Comes with HiFiMan’s generous 3-year warranty. Comes with a suede pouch and two sets of earpads (leather and velour). Not the hand-carrying case, though. Condition: Used - Very Good on Amazon condition scale.
- SOLD Audeze LCD-3 (Nov 2011): $OLD. Originally purchased in November, and these are not RMA'ed. Rare, isn't it? Actually, not only are these not RMA'ed, these are, I believe, from the very first batch of LCD-3 commercial production. True, many people say that they absolutely hear an across-the-board improvement with RMA (but see below for an alternative view). But, when you pay this much for a pair of world-class cans, you might actually want to hear the difference at first hand yourself. Comes with travel case, wood care kit, FR chart, all paperworks, and stock cable x 2 (balanced + single-end). Condition: Used - Very Good on Amazon condition scale. INTERNATIONAL BUYER: If you want me to get these RMA'ed before shipping, PM me to discuss (but again, these are probably the last pair of pre-RMA LCD-3 you could find).
- SOLD Beyerdynamic T1 (Aug 2012): $OLD. Bought this brand new 10 days ago (Serial number: 77xx). According to reports, Beyer did some mid-product cycle tweaking, which improved the headband and tonal balance, among other things. Still decide to put this up for sale, because it is just too similar to HD-800 tone-wise. Comes with all packaging and the luxurious metal case. Condition: Used – Like New on Amazon condition scale.
- SOLD Grado HF-2 (unopened): $OLD. A head-fier who owed 3 sets sold his unopened one to me. Can’t decide if I should open the box! A-stock. Rare and collectible. Condition: unopened, unused, brand new in box (on which you can see the serial number #269 and Mr. John Grado’s signature).
Note: Date of purchase in parentheses.
Note that I am the type of person who babies 'phones (ivanrocks321 can testify : ). All my phones are stored in temperature and humidity control environment, and used and tested in my private office (so no smoke, no pet, no kid).
Prices include CONUS shipping. International buyers please check with me for additional shipping fee. Accepts PayPal personal or buyer adds 4% (Amazon payment is free BTW).
Thanks for looking!
- I can declare a lower value for custom declaration purpose, but only if the buyer bears the risk of insurance covering only the declared value.
- I bear the risk of having my gear damaged when it is being inspected at the buyer's country customs. Because of this, I demand international buyers to send payment using PayPal Gift.
- All products are tested before shipping. But if the buyer finds a problem and reports to me within seven days of receipt, I will issue a refund upon a third-party inspection. The third party will be any Headphoneus Supremus of the buyer's choice (has to be CONUS based). The Headphoneus Supremus will get the product from buyer, and tests to see if there is any malfunctioning. If there is, the product will be shipped back to me, and I will issue a full refund and reimburse shipping. But if the Headphoneus Supremus determines that there is no problem, the product will be shipped back to the buyer, who will bear all the shipping charges, and will not receive any refund. Because the Headphoneus Supremus is chosen and contacted by the buyer, I will not be responsible if the product gets stolen, lost, or damaged in the process.
First batch vs. RMA'ed LCD-3
Edited by ulogin - 9/1/12 at 7:44am