- 30 Posts. Joined 8/2012
- Select All Posts By This User
Related Forum Threads
- Suggestions for a $200 over the ear headphone, mostly for EDM/Dubstep Last post on 4/6/14 at 7:48am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- new headphone, need help with research Last post on 1/29/14 at 2:03pm in Headphones (full-size)
- No clue of what headphones to get. Last post on 11/11/12 at 1:59am in Headphones (full-size)
- Looking for new headphones. Last post on 10/16/12 at 6:52pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Looking for some 'starter' audiophile headphones Last post on 10/12/12 at 11:32pm in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
I had high expectations of this based on so-called "professional reviews" listed on the iFi website & ones here. Particularly the one from the audiostream "Greatest bits"...
I don't constantly own a huge headphone inventory, in the past I had the Sennheiser Amperior + HD25, ATH-M50X, and currently have the V-MODA M100. Compared to those headphones the K267 superior if...
I got these phones as a gift, and I am quite happy with the sound quality and comfort. The noise cancelling is also quite good, and can completely eliminate certain frequencies of extraneous noise....
I will start by saying I went through 3 of these. All of which were under warranty, and I was by no means rough with them. The sound was nice, it had a decent bass compared to any of my other...
I'd been looking for some speakers for a while, I just never wanted to commit to any until I was sure what I wanted. I had read a few reviews about these before I bought mine, and it was pretty...
Audio-Technica ATH-M50s? - Page 3post #31 of 368/20/12 at 2:16pmThread StarterAnd I'm most concerned about comfort. I don't want to spend $100+ on headphones that I can't try on. The bose are extremely comfortable and I got the try them before buying
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #32 of 368/20/12 at 2:45pmQuote:
you can do what a some of head-fiers do and buy alot of headphones off amazon and return the ones you don't likepost #33 of 368/20/12 at 2:57pm
also alot of people like these:
review:post #34 of 368/20/12 at 5:12pmThread Starterpost #35 of 368/20/12 at 5:47pmQuote:
well thats good. Happy listeningpost #36 of 3611/28/12 at 2:40pm
I am getting these headphones for Christmas, and i really hope they are as good as everybody says because i have pretty high expectations for them. Im also a Audiophile noob so my choice in getting these headphones were from reviews i read on this website. Also, i asked for a FiiO E7 amplifier and a FiiO L9 Line out cable. Will these make the M50's sound noticably better? Thanks.
- Audio-Technica ATH-M50s?
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › **MrSpeakers Mad Dog: Impressions and Discussion Thread** 1 minute ago
- › Grado e Series 2 minutes ago
- › Do I need an amp, DAC, and/or sound card for Audio-Technica ATH... 3 minutes ago
- › The Centrance HiFi M8 thread 5 minutes ago
- › Shure SRH1540 Review 5 minutes ago
- › Conflicting information on Cables and other audiophile components. 5 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser IE60 Review and Impressions Thread ~ 6 minutes ago
- › REVIEW: Ostry KC06 6 minutes ago
- › T-PEOS Altone200 - 3 - Way - Hybrid introduction / impressions -... 6 minutes ago
- › The Astell & Kern AK120 9 minutes ago
- › iFi Nano iDSD by elmura
- › AKG K267 by Blinxat
- › AKG K490 NC by MP3guy
- › Corsair Vengeance 2000 Wireless 7.1 Gaming Headset (CA-9011115-NA) by DallasDanielle
- › Klipsch ProMedia 2.1 THX Certified Computer Speaker System by DallasDanielle
- › AudioQuest Carbon USB Digital Audio Cable 1.5m by Maxx134
- › RAZER Kraken Pro Circumaural Analog Gaming Headset - Black by kwilt
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by shotgunshane
- › Apple iPod classic 160 GB Silver (7th Generation) NEWEST MODEL by fluffyberry
- › Astell&Kern AK100II High Resolution Single DAC Audio Player... by CasperBxl
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)