Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › Tralucent Audio 1Plus2 IEM Impressions Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Tralucent Audio 1Plus2 IEM Impressions Thread - Page 53

post #781 of 5603
Quote:
Originally Posted by Saraguie View Post

Oh no........so sorry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bokyung View Post

 

It was my mistake, a silly one that is :(

 

Just don't pull what I did if you ever take your gear outside, always double and triple check :|

 

Birthday is coming up. Hopefully I can save some money and purchase another pair. It's one hell of an IEM, that's for sure.

 

I know somewhat how you feel. I bought new Westone UM3X, brought them on a trip. Used them on the plane ride out and on the return flight left them behind. I made a claim to the airline's lost & found department. That was 3 months ago and NADA. Please if you have not get in touch with the bus company and file a claim. Its a long shot but stranger things have happened.

post #782 of 5603
Thread Starter 

Sadly there aren't many trustworthy people left in this world. Hell I found $10,000 on a table I was serving (waiter) and I returned the money. I would not steal from someone. I couldn't live with myself otherwise.
 

post #783 of 5603
Quote:
Originally Posted by lee730 View Post

Sadly there aren't many trustworthy people left in this world. Hell I found $10,000 on a table I was serving (waiter) and I returned the money. I would not steal from someone. I couldn't live with myself otherwise.
 

 

Dude, you found my money!  When can I get it?

post #784 of 5603
Quote:
Originally Posted by Saraguie View Post

Oh no........so sorry.


Reminds me of a friend that put his camera bag and two lenses above him on the Euro Train. Of course when he awoke his camera bag was gone.

post #785 of 5603
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bokyung View Post

Pretty furious. Got sleepy and left it somewhere behind. Probably on the bus or something... whoever found it must be enjoying it, a lot.  Now I am skeptical of taking high-end gear outside, will stick with something mid-end IEMS for outdoor use. :/

blink.gif

 

Wow, I'm very sorry to hear that. You must be devastated, I know I would be.

post #786 of 5603

Good news everyone.

 

After being bit sulk'ed up, I got a phone call back from the coffee shop. They found earphone sitting on a corner of the store. I went by and picked it up, nothing too major damages done on the housing. The hard-plastic on one of the faceplate is bit destroyed/peeled off, and few other places plastic layer has been peeled off as well.

 

Sound wise, it sounds perfectly good. Just glad that it wasn't stepped on or anything. Phew, what a day.


Edited by Bokyung - 12/12/12 at 3:22pm
post #787 of 5603
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bokyung View Post

Good news everyone.

 

After being bit sulk'ed up, I got a phone call back from the coffee shop. They found earphone sitting on a corner of the store. I went by and picked it up, nothing too major damages done on the housing. The hard-plastic on one of the faceplate is bit destroyed, and few other places plastic layer has been peeled off as well.

 

Sound wise, it sounds perfectly good. Just glad that it wasn't stepped on or anything. Phew, what a day.

 

HIP, HIP, HOORAY!  beerchug.gif

 

 

Can you ask if anyone turned in a pair of  UM3Xs? LOL

post #788 of 5603
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bokyung View Post

Good news everyone.

 

After being bit sulk'ed up, I got a phone call back from the coffee shop. They found earphone sitting on a corner of the store. I went by and picked it up, nothing too major damages done on the housing. The hard-plastic on one of the faceplate is bit destroyed/peeled off, and few other places plastic layer has been peeled off as well.

 

Sound wise, it sounds perfectly good. Just glad that it wasn't stepped on or anything. Phew, what a day.

 

Oh thank goodness! That breathing tube wasn't damaged?


Edited by nk77 - 12/12/12 at 3:30pm
post #789 of 5603
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bokyung View Post

Good news everyone.

 

After being bit sulk'ed up, I got a phone call back from the coffee shop. They found earphone sitting on a corner of the store. I went by and picked it up, nothing too major damages done on the housing. The hard-plastic on one of the faceplate is bit destroyed/peeled off, and few other places plastic layer has been peeled off as well.

 

Sound wise, it sounds perfectly good. Just glad that it wasn't stepped on or anything. Phew, what a day.


Congrats! That's awesome news.

post #790 of 5603
Quote:
Originally Posted by Saraguie View Post

 

HIP, HIP, HOORAY!  beerchug.gif

 

 

Can you ask if anyone turned in a pair of  UM3Xs? LOL

 

Haha, yeah I am very relieved for the time being. Nope, no luck with UM3X. frown.gif

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by nk77 View Post

 

Oh thank goodness! That breathing tube wasn't damaged?

 

No damage on tubes, I think it's just been kicked and dragged around.

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by elnero View Post


Congrats! That's awesome news.

 

Thanks! These are def staying home from now on! 

post #791 of 5603

Congrats! That was a close call. That's why I always place the cable inside my back underneath my clothes and let the IEMs hang on my shirt.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bokyung View Post

 

Haha, yeah I am very relieved for the time being. Nope, no luck with UM3X. frown.gif

 

 

No damage on tubes, I think it's just been kicked and dragged around.

 

 

Thanks! These are def staying home from now on! 

post #792 of 5603
Quote:
Originally Posted by Girls Generation View Post

Congrats! That was a close call. That's why I always place the cable inside my back underneath my clothes and let the IEMs hang on my shirt.

Ahha, thanks. Yeah, it was close call, lesson learned. That's actually very good idea, I think I am going to start doing this from now on.

post #793 of 5603
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bokyung View Post

Good news everyone.

 

After being bit sulk'ed up, I got a phone call back from the coffee shop. They found earphone sitting on a corner of the store. I went by and picked it up, nothing too major damages done on the housing. The hard-plastic on one of the faceplate is bit destroyed/peeled off, and few other places plastic layer has been peeled off as well.

 

Sound wise, it sounds perfectly good. Just glad that it wasn't stepped on or anything. Phew, what a day.


Hmm so do you think some kids damaged it and threw it in the corner? Lucky you got it back at all though. :)

post #794 of 5603
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bokyung View Post

Ahha, thanks. Yeah, it was close call, lesson learned. That's actually very good idea, I think I am going to start doing this from now on.


I either make sure they are in my ears or are in my pocket and I'll randomly feel to make sure they are still there lol (pocket is kept empty or only with my wallet so no scratches :). Since these IEMs can be disconnected I'd be to paranoid if one of them fell off the cable and lost having them dangle around my neck. Would rather just have them in my side pocket. :) So far only the IE80s have managed to be super tough to remove from their cable so I don't worry so much with that IEM.


Edited by lee730 - 12/12/12 at 5:19pm
post #795 of 5603

I find my ES5s cables incredibly hard to remove lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lee730 View Post


I either make sure they are in my ears or are in my pocket and I'll randomly feel to make sure they are still there lol (pocket is kept empty or only with my wallet so no scratches :). Since these IEMs can be disconnected I'd be to paranoid if one of them fell off the cable and lost having them dangle around my neck. Would rather just have them in my side pocket. :) So far only the IE80s have managed to be super tough to remove from their cable so I don't worry so much with that IEM.

 

@turo: Get the new Schiit stack to compare to the Glacier and O2! :)

http://www.head-fi.org/t/640774/this-schiit-is-bananas-99-schiit-magni-amp-and-99-modi-dac

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › Tralucent Audio 1Plus2 IEM Impressions Thread