I wish I could... Otherwise I'd have to wait for Ref 1 for like a year.... lols
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Tralucent 1Plus2 2.0 w/ gold+silver cable Last post on 11/25/14 at 4:18pm in Headphones for Sale / Trade
- Tralucent 1p2 vs Shure 846 vs Roxanne Siren? Last post on 2/7/14 at 10:31am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- 1plus2 or UERM for Death Metal? Last post on 1/7/14 at 2:00pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Hybrid IEM comparison requested: Astrotec AX60, DUNU DN1000, TPEOS H200 Last post on 12/24/13 at 5:21am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- (Price Drop)Tralucent Audio 1Plus2 IEM with gold and sliver cable (Like new) Last post on 11/16/13 at 3:43am in Headphones for Sale / Trade
My Amazon Review: I've owned many pieces of high end home audio over the years. Brands like Dali, Audio Research, Krell, Melos, and others. I expect a lot from my gear. In this case, one of the...
About me: I am not an audiology, sound expert or anything professional about audio of short. I am simply just a consumer with a lot of love for musics for years....I purchased this pair, and Would...
Before the Lyr 2 I owned two hybrid headphone amplifiers: the Hifiman EF2A, and the Maverick Audio A1. What both those entry level amplifiers lacked was the power and sonic dynamics to drive my...
I've spent about a month with Cayin N6 DAP, and I'd like to share my thoughts about it. There is few really great reviews of this DAP, so I won't repeat them again, describing it's box,...
I bought this in october. I agree with other reviewers, the sound is definitely value for money you can read other reviews for that. However, the build quality is terrible. I took good...
Tralucent Audio 1Plus2 IEM Impressions Thread - Page 378
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
Love the sound but don't like the comfort and hassle of the 1+2. Is there any other high end uiem that match the sound quality but offer a little better in build and comfort? I heard the akg 3003 is the closest is that true?
Unique melody mentor universal can be offered.
Thanks but I am looking for universal intended build. Like akg 3003 not the universal version of custom. I always feel the universal custom to doesn't fit properly and also losing some of the performance of straight up custom.
3003 is an excellent IEM only to let down by its cable IMHO.
Test auditioned 3003 two years ago before I acquired the 1Plus2 and the latter won my heart. For sure 3003 has a better look than the 1Plus2 and easier fit.
My 1Plus2 (for sale) is now tight fit with the cable after returned to Tralucent to fix the loose cable problem.
On comfort, I can listen to 1Plus2 whole day without problem and I do not have large ear canal though.
this review by shotgunshane may help you clarify things - he also includes a direct comparison with the 1plus2
@kokushu: did you try different tips on the 1p2? I know JVC spiral dots (M) worked the best for me, almost perfect fit & seal.
From what I've read SQ of Shure SE846 is also pretty good...I know the fit of SE215/535 was quite nice when I had them, very small and they disappeared almost completely in my ears. I've also auditioned DITA The Answer (from a fellow hf-er) once...pretty good SQ and they don't go that deep into your your ears...
Edited by Kerouac - 2/23/15 at 2:03am
- Tralucent Audio 1Plus2 IEM Impressions Thread
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- › = HE-560 Enhancement Mod (2015-02-08 new revision out) = 21 seconds ago
- › "The Lab" 1 minute ago
- › Sennheiser Opens its Flagship Store in Germany. Check out the full... 1 minute ago
- › The ATH-AD700 Discussion Thread 2 minutes ago
- › (117dB SNR DAC 2+7.1 and 600 ohm AMP) Asrock's new audiophile... 3 minutes ago
- › DT880 dissatisfaction? 4 minutes ago
- › Three Word Story 5 minutes ago
- › Lets Talk Metal 5 minutes ago
- › Schiit Happened: The Story of the World's Most Improbable Start-Up 6 minutes ago
- › ASRock Fatal1ty Pro Z87's onboard SoundCore 3D vs Sound Blaster Z... 7 minutes ago
- › PENDULUMIC STANCE S1+ Bluethooth Wireless Headphones by Deckardk
- › JVC KENWOOD In-Ear Headphones HA-FX750 by Whitigir
- › Schiit Lyr 2 by bpandbass
- › Cayin N6 PCM1792A chip DSD lossless music player by cleg
- › OSTRY KC06A Hi-Fi In-Ear High Performance Earphones Headphones by xsuper
- › Brainwavz Delta by vaziyetu
- › JVC Kenwood Victer Stereo Headphones Ha-sz1000 by Hawaiibadboy
- › MEElectronics M9 Classic Hi-Fi Noise-Isolating In-Ear Headphones by pformagg
- › Bang & Olufsen BeoPlay H8 by Giogio
- › AUDIO TECHNICA ATH-WS99BT Solid Bass Bluetooth Headphones by Giogio
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2