I wish I could... Otherwise I'd have to wait for Ref 1 for like a year.... lols
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Tralucent 1Plus2 2.0 w/ gold+silver cable Last post on 11/25/14 at 4:18pm in Headphones for Sale / Trade
- Tralucent 1p2 vs Shure 846 vs Roxanne Siren? Last post on 2/7/14 at 10:31am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- 1plus2 or UERM for Death Metal? Last post on 1/7/14 at 2:00pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Hybrid IEM comparison requested: Astrotec AX60, DUNU DN1000, TPEOS H200 Last post on 12/24/13 at 5:21am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- (Price Drop)Tralucent Audio 1Plus2 IEM with gold and sliver cable (Like new) Last post on 11/16/13 at 3:43am in Headphones for Sale / Trade
Tralucent Audio 1Plus2 IEM Impressions Thread - Page 378
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
Love the sound but don't like the comfort and hassle of the 1+2. Is there any other high end uiem that match the sound quality but offer a little better in build and comfort? I heard the akg 3003 is the closest is that true?
Unique melody mentor universal can be offered.
Thanks but I am looking for universal intended build. Like akg 3003 not the universal version of custom. I always feel the universal custom to doesn't fit properly and also losing some of the performance of straight up custom.
3003 is an excellent IEM only to let down by its cable IMHO.
Test auditioned 3003 two years ago before I acquired the 1Plus2 and the latter won my heart. For sure 3003 has a better look than the 1Plus2 and easier fit.
My 1Plus2 (for sale) is now tight fit with the cable after returned to Tralucent to fix the loose cable problem.
On comfort, I can listen to 1Plus2 whole day without problem and I do not have large ear canal though.
this review by shotgunshane may help you clarify things - he also includes a direct comparison with the 1plus2
@kokushu: did you try different tips on the 1p2? I know JVC spiral dots (M) worked the best for me, almost perfect fit & seal.
From what I've read SQ of Shure SE846 is also pretty good...I know the fit of SE215/535 was quite nice when I had them, very small and they disappeared almost completely in my ears. I've also auditioned DITA The Answer (from a fellow hf-er) once...pretty good SQ and they don't go that deep into your your ears...
Edited by Kerouac - 2/23/15 at 2:03am
- Tralucent Audio 1Plus2 IEM Impressions Thread
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- › The FiiO X3 2nd gen (ex X3K, X3II) Thread : 192K/24B,... 15 seconds ago
- › Hifiman HE-400 with modi 2 and mangi 2 plus cables bought from schiit 57 seconds ago
- › Headphone Sightings 2 1 minute ago
- › PONO - Neil Youngs portable hi-res music player 2 minutes ago
- › SONY NW-ZX2 HI-END DAP 2 minutes ago
- › Cavalli Audio Liquid Carbon Now Available 2 minutes ago
- › DX90. 2X Sabre,1st page: Downloads, info&inst. . Lurker0 FW Mod... 3 minutes ago
- › Beats Solo 2: Is the Head-Fi community willing to give these a fair... 4 minutes ago
- › iFi iDSD Micro DSD512 / PCM768 DAC and Headphone Amp. Impressions,... 5 minutes ago
- › InEar Stagediver SD2 vs. Westone Um Pro 30 6 minutes ago
- › Cozoy Astrapi by Xtralglactic
- › Linum 2Pin Detachable Connector - BaX Dual Twist Model by acain
- › Havi B3 Pro 1 by Wokei
- › Audio Technica AT-PHA50BT by unknownsolo
- › Sennheiser HD 25-1 II Professional Headphone by kite7
- › Sennheiser IE80 by ahnvx
- › AKG K 702 Headphones by ExCelciuS
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by vaziyetu
- › FiiO X3 2nd gen Ultraportable Hi-Res DAP by xsk3l3t0rx
- › Audio Technica ATH-IM02 balanced amature inner earphone by ahnvx
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2