Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › Tralucent Audio 1Plus2 IEM Impressions Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Tralucent Audio 1Plus2 IEM Impressions Thread - Page 368

post #5506 of 5629
Quote:
Originally Posted by zniper2984 View Post

For me i need my gears to be portable so i can bring it with me when i go to work.it sucks when you spend 12hrs of your time at work.when you get home your to tired to play with your desktop gears..smily_headphones1.gif

Ak240 is the answer to this riddle..it was for me
post #5507 of 5629
Quote:
Originally Posted by zniper2984 View Post

Has anyone tried using whiplash reference cable on the 1plus2?

I tried it on the Ref 1...very hard to hear a difference to my ears.
post #5508 of 5629
Quote:
Originally Posted by nazrin313 View Post

Ak240 is the answer to this riddle..it was for me
Thanks man,il try to audition it first.smily_headphones1.gif
post #5509 of 5629

if i didn't know i was wearing IEMs i swear these would pass off as full-sized cans what with their detail, soundstage resolution and imaging. absolute beast specially with the uber cables. do they make custom molds of this yet

post #5510 of 5629
Quote:
Originally Posted by zniper2984 View Post

Thanks man,il try to audition it first.smily_headphones1.gif

Demo it..try it in balance..if ure only using iems i assure you u wont want anything else
post #5511 of 5629
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aikanaro View Post

if i didn't know i was wearing IEMs i swear these would pass off as full-sized cans what with their detail, soundstage resolution and imaging. absolute beast specially with the uber cables. do they make custom molds of this yet

Yeap agreed. 1plus2 with uber in balanced really sounds like headphones.
post #5512 of 5629
Quote:
Originally Posted by nazrin313 View Post

Yeap agreed. 1plus2 with uber in balanced really sounds like headphones.

Only Ref 1 can pull that off!!! You need to purchase Ref1...you must purchase Ref1... Hehehehehehehe payback!!
post #5513 of 5629
Quote:
Originally Posted by warrior1975 View Post

Only Ref 1 can pull that off!!! You need to purchase Ref1...you must purchase Ref1... Hehehehehehehe payback!!

Touche man!! Hahha but seriously thou..this setup is end game stuff and has just the right warmth, musicality, tonality and details..anything warmer or brighter will spoil everything for me.. Gotta demo one first thou
post #5514 of 5629
I'm beyond happy now with my Ref 1...for me, perfection. The search continues for the end game DAP... praying it does not lead me to AK240, which in turn will evolve into an Rwak240...
post #5515 of 5629
Quote:
Originally Posted by zachchen1996 View Post

Personally I wouldn't bother with the hugo at all.
Everyone on the hugo forum raved about the hugo so I bought into the hype, got it, ended up very disappointed.
It didn't sound bad, but it is mediocre & overpriced imho.

If you want to bring your 1Plus2 to the next level I would take a look into the Wagnus Epsilon S amp.
Hey man!i kept on googling the wagnus,but i only find japanese site that sells it.where did you get yours?
post #5516 of 5629
Quote:
Originally Posted by zniper2984 View Post


Hey man!i kept on googling the wagnus,but i only find japanese site that sells it.where did you get yours?

 

Hey!

You can order directly from Haru Wagnus at wagnus@me.com

 

Oh, & here's the thread where we discuss his products: http://www.head-fi.org/t/649717/portable-headphone-amplifier-wagnus-bialbero-epsilon-s-impression-and-appreciation-thread/585#post_10794731

post #5517 of 5629
Quote:
Originally Posted by zachchen1996 View Post

Hey!
You can order directly from Haru Wagnus at wagnus@me.com

Oh, & here's the thread where we discuss his products: http://www.head-fi.org/t/649717/portable-headphone-amplifier-wagnus-bialbero-epsilon-s-impression-and-appreciation-thread/585#post_10794731
Thanks!my wallet got scared when i saw the price..lol
post #5518 of 5629

1+2 with Uber does it for me both out of the AK240 and the Tera. Bliss. Bliss Bliss and Bliss again.

Only had my Tera for a few weeks and that's a synergy made in heaven with the 1+2 etc. 

Have become a serious fan boy of the 1+2. Just not ready for another end game inear (at the moment).

Question though - will changing the termination of the Uber to balanced make a great deal of difference (out of the AK240)?

post #5519 of 5629
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rumpelstiltskin View Post

1+2 with Uber does it for me both out of the AK240 and the Tera. Bliss. Bliss Bliss and Bliss again.
Only had my Tera for a few weeks and that's a synergy made in heaven with the 1+2 etc. 
Have become a serious fan boy of the 1+2. Just not ready for another end game inear (at the moment).
Question though - will changing the termination of the Uber to balanced make a great deal of difference (out of the AK240)?

Owh man..do it!!! The difference is sooo huge, more power, more authority, massive soundstage, more bass, cleaner and clearer details...imo
post #5520 of 5629
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rumpelstiltskin View Post

1+2 with Uber does it for me both out of the AK240 and the Tera. Bliss. Bliss Bliss and Bliss again.
Only had my Tera for a few weeks and that's a synergy made in heaven with the 1+2 etc. 
Have become a serious fan boy of the 1+2. Just not ready for another end game inear (at the moment).
Question though - will changing the termination of the Uber to balanced make a great deal of difference (out of the AK240)?


It will expand the soundstage a little bit and better clarity (instrument separation). Its recommended to do so since you have already invested both 1p2 and uber. No big harm to make the final little step for sonic improvement
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › Tralucent Audio 1Plus2 IEM Impressions Thread