Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › Tralucent Audio 1Plus2 IEM Impressions Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Tralucent Audio 1Plus2 IEM Impressions Thread - Page 356

post #5326 of 5600
Quote:
Originally Posted by rudi0504 View Post


Congrats Nazrin For Your UBER cable and 1+2 = perfect combo 1+2:beerchug:

Thanks Rudi for making this happen...cheers to you

post #5327 of 5600
Quote:
Originally Posted by burtomr View Post
 

 

     I have the exact same Wallet....only mines way thinner thanks to this thread...:( 

A man of good tastes I see... lol, only Gucci wallets for me...got a few actually, but use this one the most

post #5328 of 5600
Quote:
Originally Posted by flymetothemoon View Post
 

 

 

 

 

Just Lego the above words...

 

Need the AK240

as now...

just performs 70% [without it]

you'd find...

[AK240 with 1Plus2/uber] worth every cent.

 

Hope this helps [to drain your wallet further].

 

Happy listening.

 

Cheers

Nah bro...all these reports saying the HM901 thrumps the AK240 in SQ alone...lol..I guess, Im sticking with my Modded C4 Pro (from the Russian forums say it thrumps the HM901) 

 

:gs1000smile:

post #5329 of 5600

Do any companies make custom sleeves for the 1plus2 to turn it into kind of a CIEM, similar to how Sensaphonics makes sleeves for the Shure lineup?

 

Like this:

http://www.head-fi.org/t/723306/review-sensaphonics-custom-sleeves-in-crystal-blue-for-the-shure-se846

 

Thanks!

post #5330 of 5600
Quote:
Originally Posted by nazrin313 View Post
 

Nah bro...all these reports saying the HM901 thrumps the AK240 in SQ alone...lol..I guess, Im sticking with my Modded C4 Pro (from the Russian forums say it thrumps the HM901) 

 

:gs1000smile:


nowadays, a true head-fier listens not only with their ears, but also with eyes and wallet LoL

post #5331 of 5600
Quote:
Originally Posted by CosmicHolyGhost View Post
 


nowadays, a true head-fier listens not only with their ears, but also with eyes and wallet LoL

hahhaha, true...its just boys being boys wanting the latest and the greatest...

post #5332 of 5600

CHG, saying that...I still want the AK240, HM901 and Hugo thou hahahaha....

 

Thats the only way I know which is right for me...and the rest? well...I just sell

post #5333 of 5600
Quote:
Originally Posted by CosmicHolyGhost View Post
 


nowadays, a true head-fier listens not only with their ears, but also with eyes and wallet LoL

CHG, any impressions on the Uber with the 1plus2?  Does it mirror mine??

post #5334 of 5600
Quote:
Originally Posted by CosmicHolyGhost View Post
 


nowadays, a true head-fier listens not only with their ears, but also with eyes and wallet LoL

Yep.  That's why Tera Player received so much criticism due to its lack of UI display.

 

Wallet?  There's nothing to hold after all these! LOL.

post #5335 of 5600
Quote:
Originally Posted by flymetothemoon View Post
 

Yep.  That's why Tera Player received so much criticism due to its lack of UI display.

 

Wallet?  There's nothing to hold after all these! LOL.

 

I cannot imagine living without a display to manage gb of music
no, some wallets have too much money and becoming too heavy. :L3000:

post #5336 of 5600
Quote:
Originally Posted by CosmicHolyGhost View Post
 

 

I cannot imagine living without a display to manage gb of music
no, some wallets have too much money and becoming too heavy. :L3000:

Probably I'm old enough and had lived through those old days without UIs...starting from Sony Walkman 1...iPod Shuffle...Tera Player.

post #5337 of 5600
Quote:
Originally Posted by flymetothemoon View Post
 

Probably I'm old enough and had lived through those old days without UIs...starting from Sony Walkman 1...iPod Shuffle...Tera Player.


discman is ok... because i am only managing 1 cd at a time.... although i can be dopey enough to forget instantly what cd i just put into the player, the tape case has some labels. I was more of an ipod classic guy when it came out but boy didnt that sounds horrible... LoL

 

sd card with gb of storage.... not a chance for me to manage

post #5338 of 5600
Quote:
Originally Posted by nazrin313 View Post
 

CHG, saying that...I still want the AK240, HM901 and Hugo thou hahahaha....

 

Thats the only way I know which is right for me...and the rest? well...I just sell


you are a good man. Must listen for yourself and keep only the "best - right for you".

post #5339 of 5600
Quote:
Originally Posted by sithjedi333 View Post
 

Do any companies make custom sleeves for the 1plus2 to turn it into kind of a CIEM, similar to how Sensaphonics makes sleeves for the Shure lineup?

 

Like this:

http://www.head-fi.org/t/723306/review-sensaphonics-custom-sleeves-in-crystal-blue-for-the-shure-se846

 

Thanks!

 

 

I am wondering the same thing since I have to small ears for universal tips of "1plus2 size". The Shure size is much easier to fit with universal tips for me.

 

Have you asked sensaphonics about it? 

post #5340 of 5600

Also I would like to have a cable with microphone for use with my Iphone. Does any one know of a 2 pin connector cable (JHA standard) that has remote control and microphone? 

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › Tralucent Audio 1Plus2 IEM Impressions Thread