Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › Tralucent Audio 1Plus2 IEM Impressions Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Tralucent Audio 1Plus2 IEM Impressions Thread - Page 333

post #4981 of 5603
Quote:
Originally Posted by burtomr View Post
 

 

Hmmm....maybe an optical illusion but those pins look bent.

 

I'm interested in the TWAU cable too, but does the pins fit correctly?

post #4982 of 5603
Quote:
Originally Posted by Audiowood View Post
 

 

Good to know that you actually consider getting the TWAu even though you owned the uber, that says alot about the TWAu.  Also I love those pic by the way. Maybe you should send these pic to Craig to put it at his website to generate more sales as his doesn't look half as good.

 

...being the operative word. Still undecided. Ideally this cable needs to be compared against the Tralucent Silver & Silver/Gold (or with DHC SP Pure and/or Toxic Silver Widow). I actually took the TWAu & 1Plus2s to work today for a little listen. 1st time my 1Plus2 has been to my office :D.

post #4983 of 5603
Quote:
Originally Posted by gav007 View Post

I'm interested in the TWAU cable too, but does the pins fit correctly?

It does.. so far so good... Not sure abt exact measurement, I just ask Craig to make one that fit the 1p2..and he did.
post #4984 of 5603
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnakChan View Post

...being the operative word. Still undecided. Ideally this cable needs to be compared against the Tralucent Silver & Silver/Gold (or with DHC SP Pure and/or Toxic Silver Widow). I actually took the TWAu & 1Plus2s to work today for a little listen. 1st time my 1Plus2 has been to my office biggrin.gif.

That's Great, I take my 1p2 to office everyday, I have it on almost all the time except maybe meeting. I then switch to k3003 for late night listening ..
post #4985 of 5603
Quote:
Originally Posted by Audiowood View Post


It does.. so far so good... Not sure abt exact measurement, I just ask Craig to make one that fit the 1p2..and he did.


Thanks for the reply, I am in the process of ordering the cable :)

post #4986 of 5603
Quote:
Originally Posted by gav007 View Post


Thanks for the reply, I am in the process of ordering the cable smily_headphones1.gif

Great let us know if u find it better or not than the stock.
post #4987 of 5603
Could anybody here compare the 1+2 vs ocharaku flat4 and phonak 232 please
post #4988 of 5603
Quote:
Originally Posted by minhquancanon7d View Post

Could anybody here compare the 1+2 vs ocharaku flat4 and phonak 232 please

 

I think lee730 has both the 1p2's and the 'Sui'. Hopefully he will see your post and chime in....

post #4989 of 5603
Yeah, I'd be really appreciated
post #4990 of 5603
Does anyone find tralucent fatiguing when pairs with dx100? Upper mids gets too crisp to my ears.
post #4991 of 5603
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnakChan View Post
 

 

...being the operative word. Still undecided. Ideally this cable needs to be compared against the Tralucent Silver & Silver/Gold (or with DHC SP Pure and/or Toxic Silver Widow). I actually took the TWAu & 1Plus2s to work today for a little listen. 1st time my 1Plus2 has been to my office :D.

 

How supple is the TWAu compared to the 1p2 gold cable? I notice yours is an 8-conductor version. I wonder if a 4-conductor TWAu will be much more supple and flexible to use on-the-go compared to the 1p2 gold cable. I find the gold cable decent but would have preferred it to be even more malleable for bringing my 1p2 outdoors.

post #4992 of 5603

Whiplash cables have historically been extremely supple. Lots of fine strands and flexible jacket. I Obviously don't know but I bet Anakchan prefers the Tralucent cable on the 1p2. 

post #4993 of 5603
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bluebear View Post
 

 

How supple is the TWAu compared to the 1p2 gold cable? I notice yours is an 8-conductor version. I wonder if a 4-conductor TWAu will be much more supple and flexible to use on-the-go compared to the 1p2 gold cable. I find the gold cable decent but would have preferred it to be even more malleable for bringing my 1p2 outdoors.

It is way more supple and "soft" than the Gold cable. I don't quite like the ergonomics of the gold cable, as it easily pop my 1p2 out of my ear as its pretty hard. The TWAu will not pop it out as its very soft and flexible.

post #4994 of 5603
Quote:
Originally Posted by goodvibes View Post
 

Whiplash cables have historically been extremely supple. Lots of fine strands and flexible jacket. I Obviously don't know but I bet Anakchan prefers the Tralucent cable on the 1p2. 

 

I think Anakchan was comparing the sq between the 1p2 uber cable vs the TWAu, not the silver/gold cable which I am asking. It seems based on Anakchan's feedback the TWAu may not be on par with uber but is somewhat close in sound quality. I don't own a 1p2 uber cable so I won't know how much better the uber cable sounds, but I am thinking if TWAu is even softer and the silver/gold cable I have and is most likely better in sound quality, then it is an excellent upgrade option for me.

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Audiowood View Post
 

It is way more supple and "soft" than the Gold cable. I don't quite like the ergonomics of the gold cable, as it easily pop my 1p2 out of my ear as its pretty hard. The TWAu will not pop it out as its very soft and flexible.

 

+1 to this!
I am having this same exact issue with my silver/gold cable. It is flexible enough for outdoors use, but it is quite tough along its length (if you get what I mean). When it is worn looped over the ears, the cable gets "pushed up" by resting on my shoulders sometimes when I walk or turn my head to the sides and ended up pushing the 1p2 out of my ears slightly losing the seal.

post #4995 of 5603

What I do with most IEMs is putting the cable in and out of your shirt using a shirt button as the pivot point. Just need a little management to eliminate microphonics.

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › Tralucent Audio 1Plus2 IEM Impressions Thread