So playing tracks through good source but what about volume? Should you keep increasing volume on the amp over time?
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- The Best IEM's for Bass are...... (The IEM Bass club) Last post on Today at 12:06 am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Tralucent 1Plus2 2.0 w/ gold+silver cable Last post on 11/25/14 at 4:18pm in Headphones for Sale / Trade
- Tralucent 1p2 vs Shure 846 vs Roxanne Siren? Last post on 2/7/14 at 10:31am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- 1plus2 or UERM for Death Metal? Last post on 1/7/14 at 2:00pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Hybrid IEM comparison requested: Astrotec AX60, DUNU DN1000, TPEOS H200 Last post on 12/24/13 at 5:21am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
I actually have the ES900m, which doesn't have microphone and control buttons, but the rest is the same. For $6 it's impossible to buy a pair of earphones as good as them. I really believe...
This review will compare between the two semi-flagship headphones from two companies; The K712 headphones from AKG, and the HD700 from Sennheiser. "Expect and discover. The perfection." -box...
Before I start my review, I would like to Thank Noontec for providing me with a review sample of your Hammo S headphones. Still fresh in my mind how I almost missed an opportunity to review...
I have been using a E09K to power my DT990 600ohm cans for over two years now, long enough that I don't really remember exactly when I got it but for sure over two years. I use this thing every...
First and foremost, a big thank you to those at Noble Audio who has sent me a unit to review. The Noble Audio customer service experience has been a joy to behold. Brannan is always on hand to deal...
Tralucent Audio 1Plus2 IEM Impressions Thread - Page 32
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
I was just told to leave the volume at an uncomfortable listening level. Of course you should be resting your amp, and not have it constantly playing 24/7.
Well I let it play in a loop.. I've had it on for over 24 hours at a time. I keep the volume at a slightly above comfortable level on the IEMs.
It will noticeably scale better with a better source. The iPhone won't be bad but it won't push them to their full potential.
All I can say right now is that they're ****ing incredible with live rock (Evanescence).
When it involves rating live music I usually listen to Jazz At The Pawn Shop, Pulse by Pink Floyd, or Is Anybody Out There also by Pink Floyd. You should try giving those 3 CD's a spin if you have them handy.
These IEMs are extremely resolving.... Listening to them through my Triad L3 is draw-dropping....... The dynamics, sound-staging is unbelievable.... I really do feel like I am wearing full size headphones.... Listening to 24/192 and 24/92 really shows you the true potential of these IEMs. It's insane.....
My two live recording references that I've been using lately are Iron & Wine's 02/15/2008 Wheaton, Il concert and The Tiger Lillies "Urine Palace".
Iron & Wine have released numerous live recordings on playedlastnight.com (although it doesn't seem to be around anymore), the Wheaton, Il concert is rather unique in that it's Sam Beam solo with his acoustic guitar. It's very well recorded and very intimate recording.
The Tiger Lillies are probably an acquired taste by most. The singer trained himself as an opera singer with a castrati style voice and the rest of the band is mainly made up of accordian, double bass and drums. They look at the darker, seedier side of life so it's definitely not for everyone. The "Urine Palace" recording takes place in a few locales but they all seem to be of the smaller club variety so there's a very personal, intimate feel to it as well with a lot of audible queues from the audience.
So I just got the silver cables in. They are not burned in yet so I'm only going to give brief comparison to the silver/gold cable I've been trying to listen to.
The mid bass is more tamed, and the vocals now seem more clear. The silver/gold cable creates a richer tone, and as some have stated, gives the sound realism. The silver cable is much more resolving, and since the creep is less apparent, I really am starting to like the whole 1+2 and T1 system. I still have to give it a good amount of burn in, so until then.
Edit: Oh yes, and the Westone stock cable is a pile of trash. Muffled, bloated, congested.
Edited by Girls Generation - 10/16/12 at 2:37pm
- Tralucent Audio 1Plus2 IEM Impressions Thread
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 2 minutes ago
- › WHO ARE THE BEST LOOKING PEOPLE ON EARTH? 11 minutes ago
- › Final Audio Design Impressions and Discussion Thread 12 minutes ago
- › Flare Audio R2PRO Kickstarter campaign 13 minutes ago
- › Question about amps for the Stax SR-009 15 minutes ago
- › Schiit Lyr Tube Rollers 15 minutes ago
- › Questyle QP1 16 minutes ago
- › Calling All "Vintage" Integrated/Receiver Owners 17 minutes ago
- › Vmoda Crossfade LP, Why all the bad reviews? 17 minutes ago
- › The Astell & Kern AK240 17 minutes ago
- › AWEI ES-900i Headset Earphones Speakers with Mic for Smart Phone -... by mrplt
- › AKG K712 Pro by KopaZ
- › Noontec Hammo S Over Ear Headphone Audiophile Sound Stylish Looking... by twister6
- › FiiO E09K by Chuck Canada
- › Noble Audio Savant by uchihaitachi
- › RHA T10i by zim2411
- › SanDisk Sansa Clip+ 8 GB MP3 Player (Black) by ardacer
- › Audio-Technica ATH-M50x by sagar khichi
- › RHA MA750i by Onthecoast
- › Dunu TITAN 1 — titanium-coated diaphragm earphones by YoYo JoKeR
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2