Hmmm I need a 1Plus2 comparison with the C4, DX100, RWAK, Studio V... and Galaxy + Apex Glacier.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Tralucent 1Plus2 2.0 w/ gold+silver cable Last post on 11/25/14 at 4:18pm in Headphones for Sale / Trade
- Tralucent 1p2 vs Shure 846 vs Roxanne Siren? Last post on 2/7/14 at 10:31am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- 1plus2 or UERM for Death Metal? Last post on 1/7/14 at 2:00pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Hybrid IEM comparison requested: Astrotec AX60, DUNU DN1000, TPEOS H200 Last post on 12/24/13 at 5:21am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- (Price Drop)Tralucent Audio 1Plus2 IEM with gold and sliver cable (Like new) Last post on 11/16/13 at 3:43am in Headphones for Sale / Trade
I realize it is a bit of apples vs oranges, but I will compare these to the Sennheiser HD 600 sound, since I sometimes use those to mix recordings with, and many know their sound. Assuming good...
My Amazon Review: I've owned many pieces of high end home audio over the years. Brands like Dali, Audio Research, Krell, Melos, and others. I expect a lot from my gear. In this case, one of the...
About me: I am not an audiology, sound expert or anything professional about audio of short. I am simply just a consumer with a lot of love for musics for years....I purchased this pair, and Would...
Before the Lyr 2 I owned two hybrid headphone amplifiers: the Hifiman EF2A, and the Maverick Audio A1. What both those entry level amplifiers lacked was the power and sonic dynamics to drive my...
I've spent about a month with Cayin N6 DAP, and I'd like to share my thoughts about it. There is few really great reviews of this DAP, so I won't repeat them again, describing it's box,...
Tralucent Audio 1Plus2 IEM Impressions Thread - Page 97
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
Well lee personally believes the studio beats the rwak100 and dx100 in terms of pairing with the 1plus2. Would also love to hear some thoughts on the apex glacier/galaxy.
Regardless, I'm not interested in chasing a perceived <5% of SQ for the trade offs in UI, build quality, hiRez functionality, size...that goes for all the DAP contenders....IMO the RWAK is the best package with the least compromise...
Well personally I really enjoyed both the Studio V and DX100 sound stages. They are more expansive and open. The RWA AK100 is a bit closed in and congested in comparison IMO. Particularly on tracks where its gets quite busy it shows.
@toads. You have a point on the RWA AK100 having many advantages in one single unit. I don't agree on the build quality comment though. If I was to drop the RWA AK100 I'd be afraid it would break. If I was to drop my Studio V I'd be afraid it would hurt my foot ;)...
Why not grab a Studio V 3rd ANV while you're at it so you can know what I mean by how good it pairs with the 1Plus2s ;).
Before you get too comfy with the C4, try it with hires FLACs. Assuming if you use hires in the first place. I know I was cursing and swearing cos it didn't read anything above 16/44.1 from my card I yanked out of my DX100.
To run anything above 16 bit you have to convert to WAV, just like the Tera.
Yep, found that out after testing my RWAK100's hires card...
- Tralucent Audio 1Plus2 IEM Impressions Thread
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- › hd25-1 appreciation thread 41 seconds ago
- › HiFiMAN @ StereoExchange Headphone Event Thursday March 19 in New... 45 seconds ago
- › Music City Meet Vol. 3 -- Nashville, TN -- Spring 2015 (April 18,... 57 seconds ago
- › Multi-IEM Review - 333 IEMs compared (UBSOUND Fighter added... 1 minute ago
- › The FiiO E10K--all-new DAC and amp stages 2 minutes ago
- › iFi iDSD Micro VS Chord HUGO 2 minutes ago
- › Gustard U12 USB Interface 8 Core XMOS chip 3 minutes ago
- › The ATH-AD700 Discussion Thread 3 minutes ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 4 minutes ago
- › Three Word Story 4 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD 380 PRO Headphones by Zobel
- › PENDULUMIC STANCE S1+ Bluethooth Wireless Headphones by Deckardk
- › JVC KENWOOD In-Ear Headphones HA-FX750 by Whitigir
- › Schiit Lyr 2 by bpandbass
- › Cayin N6 PCM1792A chip DSD lossless music player by cleg
- › OSTRY KC06A Hi-Fi In-Ear High Performance Earphones Headphones by xsuper
- › Brainwavz Delta by vaziyetu
- › JVC Kenwood Victer Stereo Headphones Ha-sz1000 by Hawaiibadboy
- › MEElectronics M9 Classic Hi-Fi Noise-Isolating In-Ear Headphones by pformagg
- › Bang & Olufsen BeoPlay H8 by Giogio
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2