Hmmm I need a 1Plus2 comparison with the C4, DX100, RWAK, Studio V... and Galaxy + Apex Glacier.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Tralucent 1Plus2 2.0 w/ gold+silver cable Last post on 11/25/14 at 4:18pm in Headphones for Sale / Trade
- Tralucent 1p2 vs Shure 846 vs Roxanne Siren? Last post on 2/7/14 at 10:31am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- 1plus2 or UERM for Death Metal? Last post on 1/7/14 at 2:00pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Hybrid IEM comparison requested: Astrotec AX60, DUNU DN1000, TPEOS H200 Last post on 12/24/13 at 5:21am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- (Price Drop)Tralucent Audio 1Plus2 IEM with gold and sliver cable (Like new) Last post on 11/16/13 at 3:43am in Headphones for Sale / Trade
These headphones are a steal for the msrp price (don't mind that I got a killer deal). I haven't heard any headphone come close to achieving the textures achieved by the PSBs. The chunkiness...
I bought this headphone as part of a search for an birthday present for my little brother (going for that brother of the year award, he deserved it). I tested and listened to the DT 770 pro 32 ohm...
Intro/Setup The full-size closed under $200 category is a very popular one among pro’s and casual listeners alike. The most similar competitor to this I own is the Beyerdynamic DT770 Pro...
Fantastic sound quality! Very clean, detailed and balanced sound. Really strong power for high impedance headphones. Best buy until US 250,00.. It can drive easily my AKG K702 (famous for being...
Great sound, strong bass, great construct quality, very confortable, warm sound. This is a real overall headphone. Everything will sound good on it (not a real reference headphone). Fantastic for...
Tralucent Audio 1Plus2 IEM Impressions Thread - Page 97
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
Well lee personally believes the studio beats the rwak100 and dx100 in terms of pairing with the 1plus2. Would also love to hear some thoughts on the apex glacier/galaxy.
Regardless, I'm not interested in chasing a perceived <5% of SQ for the trade offs in UI, build quality, hiRez functionality, size...that goes for all the DAP contenders....IMO the RWAK is the best package with the least compromise...
Well personally I really enjoyed both the Studio V and DX100 sound stages. They are more expansive and open. The RWA AK100 is a bit closed in and congested in comparison IMO. Particularly on tracks where its gets quite busy it shows.
@toads. You have a point on the RWA AK100 having many advantages in one single unit. I don't agree on the build quality comment though. If I was to drop the RWA AK100 I'd be afraid it would break. If I was to drop my Studio V I'd be afraid it would hurt my foot ;)...
Why not grab a Studio V 3rd ANV while you're at it so you can know what I mean by how good it pairs with the 1Plus2s ;).
Before you get too comfy with the C4, try it with hires FLACs. Assuming if you use hires in the first place. I know I was cursing and swearing cos it didn't read anything above 16/44.1 from my card I yanked out of my DX100.
To run anything above 16 bit you have to convert to WAV, just like the Tera.
Yep, found that out after testing my RWAK100's hires card...
- Tralucent Audio 1Plus2 IEM Impressions Thread
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- › New Schiit! Ragnarok and Yggdrasil 3 minutes ago
- › Fostex TH900 mods 3 minutes ago
- › Digitizing vinyl 4 minutes ago
- › Sony PHA-3 balanced portable dac/amp 4 minutes ago
- › AK 240 Stainless Steel Edition is The Best AK 240 Ever Made like... 4 minutes ago
- › Music Game IX 6 minutes ago
- › The new IEM of Vsonic VSD 3S ( impression updated by smailbz) 6 minutes ago
- › Fostex TH900 Impressions & Discussion Thread 8 minutes ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 8 minutes ago
- › "The Lab" 8 minutes ago
- › PSB M4U 1 by squee116
- › Beyerdynamic DT770 Pro Limited Edition 32 Ohm by goropeza
- › Sennheiser HD 380 PRO Headphones by rigodeni
- › Matrix M-Stage by Johannus
- › Pioneer HDJ-2000 Reference Professional Dj Headphones by Johannus
- › Sennheiser HD 598 by Johannus
- › AKG K 702 Black by Johannus
- › AKG K 702 Headphones by Johannus
- › Sennheiser HD 650 Headphones by Johannus
- › Sennheiser RS 185 RF Wireless Headphone System by mark2410
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2