- 633 Posts. Joined 1/2011
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Tralucent 1Plus2 2.0 w/ gold+silver cable Last post on 11/25/14 at 4:18pm in Headphones for Sale / Trade
- Tralucent 1p2 vs Shure 846 vs Roxanne Siren? Last post on 2/7/14 at 10:31am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- 1plus2 or UERM for Death Metal? Last post on 1/7/14 at 2:00pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Hybrid IEM comparison requested: Astrotec AX60, DUNU DN1000, TPEOS H200 Last post on 12/24/13 at 5:21am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- (Price Drop)Tralucent Audio 1Plus2 IEM with gold and sliver cable (Like new) Last post on 11/16/13 at 3:43am in Headphones for Sale / Trade
Disclaimer First of all, I would like to thank Audrey and the Brainwavz team for allowing me to review their S1 IEMs. I would also like to clarify that I am neither an affiliate of Brainwavz...
Overview The Alien is a well-priced (~$250 AUD), compact, screenless player that plays only WAV and FLAC files – no MP3, no AAC, just the two major lossless options. For some people that will...
Shure SRH840, are a value filled set of extraordinary headphones, worth every single coin you spend on it. The bass register is perfect for any genre of song you play through you...
I got the Sennheiser HD-598 based on all the existing rave reviews. It's amazingly comfortable. That's all the good I can say about it. I just hate the sound. Okay, I am no "audiophile". I am...
This is a good amplifier in my limited experience, *but*, it might not better than some of the leading solid-state competitors in this price range ($500-600). I haven't compared it too, for...
Tralucent Audio 1Plus2 IEM Impressions Thread - Page 95
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
lol. Do you think you could give us percentages in improvement once you get them and fully settle in in comparison the 1Plus2. This should be intriguing :). BTW my RWA AK100 is up for grabs later today if the first interested buyer falls through. The 1Plus2s pair extremely well with the Studio V 3rd ANV. Not even the RWA AK100 or DX100 match this pairing IMO :).
I hate percentage rankings. If one is 85% of perfect but costs twice as much as another at other 80%, does it matter if i'm willing to spend it and the 85% gives me goosebumps while the 80% doesn't.
Sweet :). Would be cool if they magically fit your ears without a refit lol :P.
I'm just curious how much of a difference it would be goodvibes. I know where you are coming from but it's all relative :). I find it extremely hard to make percentage comparisons though. I also factor in the overall enjoyment into it as well. I tend to hope for a 10% or higher if I'm doubling up on the costs of my set up. Usually I feel it's a bit more than that though when factoring in my overall enjoyment as well.
Edited by lee730 - 1/24/13 at 3:56am
I'm quite sure the MH335DW will come with cable 000. Need to confirm this though.
Not with the demo MH335DWs I've tried at Fujiya and e-earphone stores. The only IEM that had the 000 cables by default were the Monet.
lol. Do you think you could give us percentages in improvement once you get them and fully settle in in comparison the 1Plus2. This should be intriguing . BTW my RWA AK100 is up for grabs later today if the first interested buyer falls through. The 1Plus2s pair extremely well with the Studio V 3rd ANV. Not even the RWA AK100 or DX100 match this pairing IMO .
I might take it! But how much you selling it for? Also could you please do that test for me? Comparing the rwak100/1plus2 combo vs. the studioV/1plus2 combo with the trance music?
I'll be sure to test it before I sell the unit. I'll PM you on the price. But Chris does still have first dibs on it since he asked me first lol.
Just received my 1plus2 from MusicaAcoustics. Going to let them burn in for a while. Does anyone else find it extremely difficult to put on the ortofon tips? I know this should be very straight-forward, but are there tips to get these tips on easier?
Yes, I too found the ortofon tips very difficult to fit and would also like to know if there is and easy way to do this. I hope you manged to select the right size tips first time around, I didn't.
Do you mean putting the ortofon tips to the earpiece? If so, then what I usually do is flip the mushroom-shaped bigger larger end of the tips and try to inserting then that way (looks like inverted umbrella). Easier that way, was having trouble before too )
Medium, Small, it's all the same to my ears ;) lmao.
Edited by lee730 - 1/24/13 at 4:04pm
- Tralucent Audio 1Plus2 IEM Impressions Thread
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- › Hisoundaudio Studio V 3rd Anniversary Edition Review 1 minute ago
- › Out Of Your Head - new virtual surround simulator 1 minute ago
- › Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs) 1 minute ago
- › THE HYPE.............................. Appreciation Thread. 1 minute ago
- › Pictures of your computer rigs! Post them here! 3 minutes ago
- › HiFiMAN HM650 Portable Music Player Impressions and Appreciation... 3 minutes ago
- › Grado GR10: Blissful Harmonics (Final Review Added) 4 minutes ago
- › Headamp Blue Hawaii Special Edition 6 minutes ago
- › 24-bits of Christmas - free tracks (Linn) 7 minutes ago
- › Light Harmonic Geek Wave 8 minutes ago
- › Brainwavz S1 by thatBeatsguy
- › SHOZY Alien DAP by Loquah
- › Shure SRH840 by SoundScout
- › Sennheiser HD-598 by MyFamilyShoppin
- › Lehmann Rhinelander by jdpark
- › RAZER Kraken Pro Circumaural Analog Gaming Headset - Black by kigisaru
- › AWEI ES-Q9 Super Bass Wooden Earphones Headphones Headsets Fiber... by Mellowship
- › Koss Pro4S Full Size Studio Headphones, Black with Silver Trim by Zombie_X
- › Shure SRH1540 Headphones by nicholars
- › Sony MDREX10LP/BLK In-Ear Headphones by originalgusbus
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)