- 633 Posts. Joined 1/2011
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Tralucent 1Plus2 2.0 w/ gold+silver cable Last post on 11/25/14 at 4:18pm in Headphones for Sale / Trade
- Tralucent 1p2 vs Shure 846 vs Roxanne Siren? Last post on 2/7/14 at 10:31am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- 1plus2 or UERM for Death Metal? Last post on 1/7/14 at 2:00pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Hybrid IEM comparison requested: Astrotec AX60, DUNU DN1000, TPEOS H200 Last post on 12/24/13 at 5:21am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- (Price Drop)Tralucent Audio 1Plus2 IEM with gold and sliver cable (Like new) Last post on 11/16/13 at 3:43am in Headphones for Sale / Trade
Package & Build: FiiO X3 comes in a nice box with adapter and micro USB cable, as well as a nice soft silicone sleeve to protect the player. It is built very nicely, has some retro touch to it...
In short words: The Fidue is on par with the Sony EX1000 (little less sound stage and depth, but better, more flat sound signature) Downside: Cable plugs to the earphone speakers was...
I am an audiophile and these cans really deliver! Spacious and open with a neutral but pacy kick. These phones are the business but deserve a headphone amp to really bounce! Nevertheless, you will...
HiFiMAN RE-300h Review with RE-400 comparisons and comments Disclaimer: The following review is my subjective assessment of the headphone. I am in no way affiliated with HiFiMAN nor am I...
Sorry for no actual review as i have just got into audio recently and this is my first pair or good headphones. But even i could tell there was alot of sub bass not loud but its definitely...
Tralucent Audio 1Plus2 IEM Impressions Thread - Page 95
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
lol. Do you think you could give us percentages in improvement once you get them and fully settle in in comparison the 1Plus2. This should be intriguing :). BTW my RWA AK100 is up for grabs later today if the first interested buyer falls through. The 1Plus2s pair extremely well with the Studio V 3rd ANV. Not even the RWA AK100 or DX100 match this pairing IMO :).
I hate percentage rankings. If one is 85% of perfect but costs twice as much as another at other 80%, does it matter if i'm willing to spend it and the 85% gives me goosebumps while the 80% doesn't.
Sweet :). Would be cool if they magically fit your ears without a refit lol :P.
I'm just curious how much of a difference it would be goodvibes. I know where you are coming from but it's all relative :). I find it extremely hard to make percentage comparisons though. I also factor in the overall enjoyment into it as well. I tend to hope for a 10% or higher if I'm doubling up on the costs of my set up. Usually I feel it's a bit more than that though when factoring in my overall enjoyment as well.
Edited by lee730 - 1/24/13 at 3:56am
I'm quite sure the MH335DW will come with cable 000. Need to confirm this though.
Not with the demo MH335DWs I've tried at Fujiya and e-earphone stores. The only IEM that had the 000 cables by default were the Monet.
lol. Do you think you could give us percentages in improvement once you get them and fully settle in in comparison the 1Plus2. This should be intriguing . BTW my RWA AK100 is up for grabs later today if the first interested buyer falls through. The 1Plus2s pair extremely well with the Studio V 3rd ANV. Not even the RWA AK100 or DX100 match this pairing IMO .
I might take it! But how much you selling it for? Also could you please do that test for me? Comparing the rwak100/1plus2 combo vs. the studioV/1plus2 combo with the trance music?
I'll be sure to test it before I sell the unit. I'll PM you on the price. But Chris does still have first dibs on it since he asked me first lol.
Just received my 1plus2 from MusicaAcoustics. Going to let them burn in for a while. Does anyone else find it extremely difficult to put on the ortofon tips? I know this should be very straight-forward, but are there tips to get these tips on easier?
Yes, I too found the ortofon tips very difficult to fit and would also like to know if there is and easy way to do this. I hope you manged to select the right size tips first time around, I didn't.
Do you mean putting the ortofon tips to the earpiece? If so, then what I usually do is flip the mushroom-shaped bigger larger end of the tips and try to inserting then that way (looks like inverted umbrella). Easier that way, was having trouble before too )
Medium, Small, it's all the same to my ears ;) lmao.
Edited by lee730 - 1/24/13 at 4:04pm
- Tralucent Audio 1Plus2 IEM Impressions Thread
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- › The Stax Thread III 3 seconds ago
- › The Opamp thread 1 minute ago
- › Review of Audio Technica ATH-IM01, ATH-IM02, ATH-IM03, ATH-IM04,... 1 minute ago
- › Welcome & Introduction for DC/VA/MD Head-Fiers 1 minute ago
- › Shure SE846 Impressions Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Marantz HD-DAC1 2 minutes ago
- › Closed-back equivalents of DT990? 3 minutes ago
- › The Takstar, Technical Pro, Gemini Greathon, CyberX, Qpad Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Official X3 firmware 3.30--M3U playlists, 5-band EQ. Merry Christmas! 3 minutes ago
- › Band Name Game II 3 minutes ago
- › FiiO X3 Portable Music Player by Tail
- › Fidue A83 Reference Class Triple Hybrid IEM by Airwin
- › Shure SRH1540 Headphones by Rogerlabarrie
- › HIFIMAN RE300h Earphone - Audiophile Earbud by conquerator2
- › Beyerdynamic DT 770 Pro-80 Closed Studio Headphones by Donnyboy98
- › Shure SE425 Earphone by cuiter23
- › HiFiMAN HE-560 by moodyrn
- › AKG K551 Closed-Back Reference Class Headset with Mic (Black/Silver) by GL1TCH3D
- › JVC HAM55X High Quality Xtreme-Xplosvs Headphones by Thoft208
- › Denon AH-MM400 Music Maniac Over-Ear Headphones by musikaladin
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3