- 655 Posts. Joined 1/2011
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- The Best IEM's for Bass are...... (The IEM Bass club) Last post on Today at 3:24 pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Tralucent 1Plus2 2.0 w/ gold+silver cable Last post on 11/25/14 at 4:18pm in Headphones for Sale / Trade
- Tralucent 1p2 vs Shure 846 vs Roxanne Siren? Last post on 2/7/14 at 10:31am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- 1plus2 or UERM for Death Metal? Last post on 1/7/14 at 2:00pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Hybrid IEM comparison requested: Astrotec AX60, DUNU DN1000, TPEOS H200 Last post on 12/24/13 at 5:21am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Introduction Over the past year, Audiofly released their "Performance" range of IEMs, designed by musicians as stage monitors. A while back I had a chance to sample the top of the range AF180 and...
My wife returned from two weeks in Japan today. While I was glad to see her after time apart, and excited to have her back, a part of me was more excited about what she had brought with her: my...
I bought this headphone amp after having met Ray Samuels at a Headphone show. He made it absolutely clear how much he valued over-engineering his pieces and how much he prioritized long term...
I use this Headphone amp with my V-Moda M-100's. The 100's are just too "dark" without something to mitigate on the top octave's behalf. The OLED display is bright clean and easy to read. (A...
Build, Overall Usage: I have Sennheiser RS 130 for over 8 years now (and still lasting!) which says enough about their durability, and which is the most thing fascinating for me, I haven't...
Tralucent Audio 1Plus2 IEM Impressions Thread - Page 95
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
lol. Do you think you could give us percentages in improvement once you get them and fully settle in in comparison the 1Plus2. This should be intriguing :). BTW my RWA AK100 is up for grabs later today if the first interested buyer falls through. The 1Plus2s pair extremely well with the Studio V 3rd ANV. Not even the RWA AK100 or DX100 match this pairing IMO :).
I hate percentage rankings. If one is 85% of perfect but costs twice as much as another at other 80%, does it matter if i'm willing to spend it and the 85% gives me goosebumps while the 80% doesn't.
Sweet :). Would be cool if they magically fit your ears without a refit lol :P.
I'm just curious how much of a difference it would be goodvibes. I know where you are coming from but it's all relative :). I find it extremely hard to make percentage comparisons though. I also factor in the overall enjoyment into it as well. I tend to hope for a 10% or higher if I'm doubling up on the costs of my set up. Usually I feel it's a bit more than that though when factoring in my overall enjoyment as well.
Edited by lee730 - 1/24/13 at 3:56am
I'm quite sure the MH335DW will come with cable 000. Need to confirm this though.
Not with the demo MH335DWs I've tried at Fujiya and e-earphone stores. The only IEM that had the 000 cables by default were the Monet.
lol. Do you think you could give us percentages in improvement once you get them and fully settle in in comparison the 1Plus2. This should be intriguing . BTW my RWA AK100 is up for grabs later today if the first interested buyer falls through. The 1Plus2s pair extremely well with the Studio V 3rd ANV. Not even the RWA AK100 or DX100 match this pairing IMO .
I might take it! But how much you selling it for? Also could you please do that test for me? Comparing the rwak100/1plus2 combo vs. the studioV/1plus2 combo with the trance music?
I'll be sure to test it before I sell the unit. I'll PM you on the price. But Chris does still have first dibs on it since he asked me first lol.
Just received my 1plus2 from MusicaAcoustics. Going to let them burn in for a while. Does anyone else find it extremely difficult to put on the ortofon tips? I know this should be very straight-forward, but are there tips to get these tips on easier?
Yes, I too found the ortofon tips very difficult to fit and would also like to know if there is and easy way to do this. I hope you manged to select the right size tips first time around, I didn't.
Do you mean putting the ortofon tips to the earpiece? If so, then what I usually do is flip the mushroom-shaped bigger larger end of the tips and try to inserting then that way (looks like inverted umbrella). Easier that way, was having trouble before too )
Medium, Small, it's all the same to my ears ;) lmao.
Edited by lee730 - 1/24/13 at 4:04pm
- Tralucent Audio 1Plus2 IEM Impressions Thread
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- › Does anyone have anything to say against me buy a Shure SE215? 17 seconds ago
- › Are Soul by Ludacris any good? 2 minutes ago
- › *Official Schiit Magni/Modi 2 ( Uber ) Thread* 2 minutes ago
- › EarSonics Velvet universal custom in ear monitor with three sound... 3 minutes ago
- › Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs) 4 minutes ago
- › Help with my first desktop listening rig 4 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD 600 Impressions Thread 5 minutes ago
- › MrSpeakers Alpha PRIME: Impressions and Discussion Thread 6 minutes ago
- › Introducing Lotoo PAW Gold 7 minutes ago
- › Best Studio Headphones 7 minutes ago
- › Audiofly AF120 In-Ear Headphones by Woodhouse
- › Audio-Technica ATH-R70x | R Series Professional Open Back Dynamic... by hakushondaimao
- › Ray Samuels P-51 Mustang by Zennheiser
- › FiiO E17 by Zennheiser
- › Sennheiser RS 130 Wireless Surround Sound Headphones by Tail
- › T-Peos Baguette Dynamic Earphones by twister6
- › T-Peos Amadeus dual hybrid in-ear monitor with microphone and remote by Hisoundfi
- › Apple iPhone 4S 16GB - AT&T - Black by snellemin
- › OPPO HA-2 by gerelmx1986
- › Cayin N6 PCM1792A chip DSD lossless music player by peareye
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2