Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › Tralucent Audio 1Plus2 IEM Appreciation/Impressions Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Tralucent Audio 1Plus2 IEM Appreciation/Impressions Thread - Page 55

post #811 of 5382

Sorry, I felt that way as well, long ago. Sometimes though, it's just a matter of who's lucky to be chosen, or who notices and shows interest first in a new product (first come, first serve, limited spots available) kind of thing...

 

I think the current tour is Canada only, and I've read somewhere there are plans for a US tour as well. Lee probably knows better.

Quote:
Originally Posted by chesterljh View Post

 

erm...can i be included in the list of people to be chosen for review?

 

its very sad to see that people are chosen because they have done previous reviews. no chance seems to be given to people who want to prove themselves. =(

post #812 of 5382
Quote:
Originally Posted by Girls Generation View Post

Sorry, I felt that way as well, long ago. Sometimes though, it's just a matter of who's lucky to be chosen, or who notices and shows interest first in a new product (first come, first serve, limited spots available) kind of thing...

 

I think the current tour is Canada only, and I've read somewhere there are plans for a US tour as well. Lee probably knows better.

 

The original plan was for the demo pair to go through Canada then back to the US. I believe this is still the plan but I think there may be a second pair in the mix as well.

post #813 of 5382
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by elnero View Post

 

The original plan was for the demo pair to go through Canada then back to the US. I believe this is still the plan but I think there may be a second pair in the mix as well.


Yeah they did mention the possibility of a second pair being made for the US to speed things along. :). Just they are backlogged right now with orders and since the new 1Plus2s take considerably longer to make than the older version this leads to delays...


Edited by lee730 - 12/18/12 at 1:59am
post #814 of 5382

Been hectic past couple of days, probably will be hectic today as well. Didn't have time to A/B 1+2/334/4.Ai. TBH, I am not sure if I am confident enough for this, but I will probably get around to it by before Friday at latest (wow, what a vague set of date).

post #815 of 5382
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bokyung View Post

Been hectic past couple of days, probably will be hectic today as well. Didn't have time to A/B 1+2/334/4.Ai. TBH, I am not sure if I am confident enough for this, but I will probably get around to it by before Friday at latest (wow, what a vague set of date).

 

 

you can do it bro everyone's opinion is welcome! wink.gif

 

 

please do post it too on the TG334 thread

 

thanks!

post #816 of 5382

Make sure your silver cable is burned in well, 200 hours+. I heard the 1Plus2 revised pair yesterday, and the cable needed a lot more burn in.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bokyung View Post

Been hectic past couple of days, probably will be hectic today as well. Didn't have time to A/B 1+2/334/4.Ai. TBH, I am not sure if I am confident enough for this, but I will probably get around to it by before Friday at latest (wow, what a vague set of date).

post #817 of 5382
Quote:
Originally Posted by Girls Generation View Post

Make sure your silver cable is burned in well, 200 hours+. I heard the 1Plus2 revised pair yesterday, and the cable needed a lot more burn in.


Where did you hear them?

post #818 of 5382

I met up with toads at a local headphone shop in Vancouver yesterday.

Quote:
Originally Posted by elnero View Post


Where did you hear them?

post #819 of 5382
Quote:
Originally Posted by Girls Generation View Post

I met up with toads at a local headphone shop in Vancouver yesterday.


What were your thoughts on them?

post #820 of 5382

I will post a good impression when I get the demo pair in, but for now, planx and I thought they were much more improved upon. Basically, it was, in every single way, more superior than the previous pair. What I liked about it was how it sounded more natural, with nothing straining itself, and was just presented with organization. Imaging was even more superior than the previous pair thanks to it's more controlled treble, whilst still retaining it's shimmer, and more forward mids. Also, there's a lot more mid-bass slam going on, with no bleeding to mids, and good texture to it as well. Of course, the dynamic driver was still pushing air so sub bass was something to marvel at.

 

These are initial impressions that were taken in haste (around an hour), and were still in the process of burning in at 50 hours. That's how impressed I was, especially of how amazing it performed straight out of my iPhone 5. Sounds so much better than my ES5 unamped...

Quote:
Originally Posted by elnero View Post


What were your thoughts on them?


Edited by Girls Generation - 12/18/12 at 7:37am
post #821 of 5382
Quote:
Originally Posted by Girls Generation View Post

I will post a good impression when I get the demo pair in, but for now, planx and I thought they were much more improved upon. Basically, it was, in every single way, more superior than the previous pair. What I liked about it was how it sounded more natural, with nothing straining itself, and was just presented with organization. Imaging was even more superior than the previous pair thanks to it's more controlled treble, whilst still retaining it's shimmer, and more forward mids. Also, there's a lot more mid-bass slam going on, with no bleeding to mids, and good texture to it as well. Of course, the dynamic driver was still pushing air so sub bass was something to marvel at.

 

These are initial impressions that were taken in haste (around an hour), and were still in the process of burning in at 50 hours. That's how impressed I was, especially of how amazing it performed straight out of my iPhone 5. Sounds so much better than my ES5 unamped...


Thanks for the posting them. The more impressions I read the more intrigued I become with these, I can't wait to hear them.

post #822 of 5382
Quote:
Originally Posted by Girls Generation View Post

I will post a good impression when I get the demo pair in, but for now, planx and I thought they were much more improved upon. Basically, it was, in every single way, more superior than the previous pair. What I liked about it was how it sounded more natural, with nothing straining itself, and was just presented with organization. Imaging was even more superior than the previous pair thanks to it's more controlled treble, whilst still retaining it's shimmer, and more forward mids. Also, there's a lot more mid-bass slam going on, with no bleeding to mids, and good texture to it as well. Of course, the dynamic driver was still pushing air so sub bass was something to marvel at.

 

These are initial impressions that were taken in haste (around an hour), and were still in the process of burning in at 50 hours. That's how impressed I was, especially of how amazing it performed straight out of my iPhone 5. Sounds so much better than my ES5 unamped...

Yeah, throw us the bait, and hide..Thank you...blink.gif.

 

I also have something to share!

 

 

1000

 

1000

 

 

 

 


Edited by turokrocks - 12/18/12 at 8:04am
post #823 of 5382
Thread Starter 

I will post a good impression when I get the demo pair in, but for now, planx and I thought they were much more improved upon. Basically, it was, in every single way, more superior than the previous pair. What I liked about it was how it sounded more natural, with nothing straining itself, and was just presented with organization. Imaging was even more superior than the previous pair thanks to it's more controlled treble, whilst still retaining it's shimmer, and more forward mids. Also, there's a lot more mid-bass slam going on, with no bleeding to mids, and good texture to it as well. Of course, the dynamic driver was still pushing air so sub bass was something to marvel at.

 

These are initial impressions that were taken in haste (around an hour), and were still in the process of burning in at 50 hours. That's how impressed I was, especially of how amazing it performed straight out of my iPhone 5. Sounds so much better than my ES5 unamped...

Quote:

 

 

Wow only 50 hours and taking your ES5s to school..... Man this is scary.... Watch out 334 you don't stand a chance! If they manage to scale that well on your iphone 5 I can imagine how well they could scale on higher end sources... So can't wait til Saturday!popcorn.gif
 


Edited by lee730 - 12/18/12 at 9:18am
post #824 of 5382

Oh yes, I meant to post the second picture, but promptly forgot while doing some GoDapX vs. ODAC/O2 comparisons.

Quote:
Originally Posted by turokrocks View Post

Yeah, throw us the bait, and hide..Thank you...blink.gif.

 

I also have something to share!

 

 

1000

 

1000

 

 

 

 

post #825 of 5382

I'm actually about to say goodbye to my ES5 in the next couple days, thanks to you know what.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lee730 View Post

Wow only 50 hours and taking your ES5s to school..... Man this is scary.... Watch out 334 you don't stand a chance!
 

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › Tralucent Audio 1Plus2 IEM Appreciation/Impressions Thread