Originally Posted by portnoy83
Thank you for your response. However I dont like comply tips, because it seems to put a curtain on high frequencies and boost to low frequencies. Every time that I try comply tips , I become dissatisfied.
I am going to have a look to monster tips. How about ortofon and Ue100 tips?
Yes me too... So I went in search buying up lots of cheap tips and finally settle on the monster super tips (foam) - they have the gel version but doesn't work for me. I settle on this because
1) It is very comfortable and does not drop off like silicon stock tips every time you smile
2) The sound quality is unmatched, as it does not sucked up the treble frequency like ordinary foam tip, they have a some sort of silicon layer channeling the sound straight to your ear without passing through the foam causing it to loose the high frequency energy (see pic below)
3) The bass goes deeper and and much more prominent than silicon stock tip - Effect much more than changing cables.
4) Isolate better than silicon and will not easily loose the seal by itself as the foam shape to your ear canal.
5) comes in more sizes to fit my special ear (extra small, small, small med, med, large, xlarge),
The sound quality of my 1p2 beats the silicon tip in every dept., I highly recommend it even if it cost $39.99 per pack.
Check it out here: http://www.monstersupertips.com/overview.asp
Edited by Audiowood - 1/13/14 at 4:36pm