Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › Tralucent Audio 1Plus2 IEM Appreciation/Impressions Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Tralucent Audio 1Plus2 IEM Appreciation/Impressions Thread - Page 313

post #4681 of 5362
Quote:
Originally Posted by nk77 View Post
 

How goes the Tour? Is it in the Australian leg now? 


The Australian tour ended about one month ago. Thanks to Tralucent we had a personal pair sent over as the two pairs in USA weren't moving quick enough. Then right at the end lin0003 broke them. :rolleyes: Well, they developed an 'issue' is more the truth.  

post #4682 of 5362
Quote:
Originally Posted by H20Fidelity View Post
 


The Australian tour ended about one month ago. Thanks to Tralucent we had a personal pair sent over as the two pairs in USA weren't moving quick enough. Then right at the end lin0003 broke them. :rolleyes: Well, they developed an 'issue' is more the truth.  

 

Drama down under. :p

post #4683 of 5362
Quote:
Originally Posted by Audiowood View Post
 

 

Any pictures for us to drool over the DX50 combo?

 

ah.... let me look into the issue, i am sure we will master something, it all depends on right disposition .... ahrrr winter days, not enough light ...:tongue:

 

seriously, never realised someone would want see pix but i will see if i can do this weekend if not too lazy enough. :D

 

you know one serious problem is when you listen to music with a good set of gear there is a serious problem to stop and make photos :wink_face:

post #4684 of 5362
Quote:
Originally Posted by H20Fidelity View Post
 


The Australian tour ended about one month ago. Thanks to Tralucent we had a personal pair sent over as the two pairs in USA weren't moving quick enough. Then right at the end lin0003 broke them. :rolleyes: Well, they developed an 'issue' is more the truth.  

 

:eek: and ...

 

btw, how is the first version 1p2 you have with you sounds compared to the updated 1p2 version 2? curious...

post #4685 of 5362
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gintaras View Post

eek.gif  and ...



btw, how is the first version 1p2 you have with you sounds compared to the updated 1p2 version 2? curious...

And... They went back to Tralucent to be checked.

It's been to long since I heard the updated 1plus2 to be honest, you'll need to send me yours so I can compare? The original units still a great sounding hybrid, still soaks you in detail and has some meaty bass kick. Between that unit and my RDB Mini I've been overdosed in detail recently, my right ear becomes fatigued rather easily too lately.
post #4686 of 5362

When we will see some a new Tralucent Audio product? I mean, maybe a custom iem or successor of 1+2 or new portable amp (balanced maybe?). If Gavin is planning to bring some custom iem into the market, I can hold off my dap purchase and wait for it honestly.

post #4687 of 5362

Probably when the boundaries of audio and balanced armature technology advance forward. 1Plus2 is already pushing the outer limits of what's capable imo.

It sounds THAT good. 

post #4688 of 5362
Thread Starter 

They do have a new DAC/Amp combo in the works. To my knowledge it is in the same housing as the T1 amp with improvements in all areas and a DAC section which is suppose to be very good as well. This unit supposedly hits above the $550.00 range when being compared to other amps.

post #4689 of 5362
Quote:
Originally Posted by lee730 View Post
 

They do have a new DAC/Amp combo in the works. To my knowledge it is in the same housing as the T1 amp with improvements in all areas and a DAC section which is suppose to be very good as well. This unit supposedly hits above the $550.00 range when being compared to other amps.


24/192 support with nice input output options, I am all interested.

post #4690 of 5362

I've had the prototype DAC/Amp with me for almost a month (actually along with spkrs01's RWAK120S too). Will check for 24/192 'cos to be honest I've not paid much attention for that. but 24/96, definitely. 'cos of the AK120, I've been replacing my 24/192 with DSD so I need to put some 24/192 back on my microSD card.

post #4691 of 5362
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnakChan View Post
 

I've had the prototype DAC/Amp with me for almost a month (actually along with spkrs01's RWAK120S too). Will check for 24/192 'cos to be honest I've not paid much attention for that. but 24/96, definitely. 'cos of the AK120, I've been replacing my 24/192 with DSD so I need to put some 24/192 back on my microSD card.


Good news indeed. Are you allowed to talk about to inputs AnakChan? I mean, Coax input would be pretty useful since many daps have Coax out.

post #4692 of 5362
Quote:
Originally Posted by AmberOzL View Post
 


Good news indeed. Are you allowed to talk about to inputs AnakChan? I mean, Coax input would be pretty useful since many daps have Coax out.

 

Yes I can and I can take some pix to put up too. However I'm kinda busy @ the moment and will have to do that later tonight. So far I'm very impressed with the SQ it produces.

 

Edit: Ah what the h3ck, I'm waiting for dinner anyway. So here are some pix. Details of the 24/192 later :-

 

 

 

 

 

post #4693 of 5362
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnakChan View Post
 

 

Yes I can and I can take some pix to put up too. However I'm kinda busy @ the moment and will have to do that later tonight. So far I'm very impressed with the SQ it produces.


Wonderful then. Looking forward to read your input later on. Also it is nice to see the SQ is good.

post #4694 of 5362

holly molly, DAT1? Anak, you are our James Bond, tell us more :wink_face:

post #4695 of 5362
What DAC does the DAC Amp One uses?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › Tralucent Audio 1Plus2 IEM Appreciation/Impressions Thread