Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › Tralucent Audio 1Plus2 IEM Appreciation/Impressions Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Tralucent Audio 1Plus2 IEM Appreciation/Impressions Thread - Page 125

post #1861 of 5398
Quote:
Originally Posted by DigitalFreak View Post

Just checking in with the thread to say the tour 1plus2 is now in my possession as well as its amp.


Oh cool, I saw new posts in the thread which reminded me of the tour and was going to ask what was going on with it. Unless things have changed I guess that means I'm next after you. :-)

 

There's also these tips http://www.ebay.ca/itm/earbud-replacement-noise-cancellation-memory-foam-tips-Z-/150763932212?pt=US_Replacement_Parts_Tools&hash=item231a3b0a34 I don't own any yet but I'm planning to get some.

post #1862 of 5398
Quote:
Originally Posted by elnero View Post


Oh cool, I saw new posts in the thread which reminded me of the tour and was going to ask what was going on with it. Unless things have changed I guess that means I'm next after you. :-)

There's also these tips http://www.ebay.ca/itm/earbud-replacement-noise-cancellation-memory-foam-tips-Z-/150763932212?pt=US_Replacement_Parts_Tools&hash=item231a3b0a34 I don't own any yet but I'm planning to get some.

You can also get them here for much cheaper. (shipping might be a wait though)

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/3-Pairs-Black-Medium-Memory-Foam-Tips-Eartips-For-Most-Earbuds-IN-EAR-Earphones-/221156077471?pt=AU_Electronics_Portable_Audio_Accessories&hash=item337dedef9f&_uhb=1

Regarding the tips Lee mentioned on the last page, I have taken his advice on those at an earlier date, they're working very well for some of my IEM. I do agree, some IEM much benefit from a larger bore.
post #1863 of 5398

 

I am using these and they sound great. Not sure what they are though...found them in a shop.

post #1864 of 5398
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mimouille View Post

 

I am using these and they sound great. Not sure what they are though...found them in a shop.


They remind me of the UE large single flange tips from the shape. Those work magically on the Sui for me :).

post #1865 of 5398

So I can buy this ciem and put those tips on it and it becomes universal? ******* awesome man. Would love to hear it but how much is this ciem?

post #1866 of 5398
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vlooienuker View Post

So I can buy this ciem and put those tips on it and it becomes universal? ******* awesome man. Would love to hear it but how much is this ciem?

It is a universal IEM. But afaik you can order as a custom too. It does not work as what you said above.

post #1867 of 5398
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vlooienuker View Post

So I can buy this ciem and put those tips on it and it becomes universal? ******* awesome man. Would love to hear it but how much is this ciem?


It's a Universal Fit IEM (no custom version available) that competes with other High end customs and Universal IEMs in regards to sound quality and build. They start at $1,295.00 and comes standard with a high quality 6N OCC Pure Silver cable. They also offer an upgrade @ $100 extra for the gold cable which normally retails at $600.00 alone. Music Acoustics carries them or you can contact Tralucent directly. The info is on the front page.

 

http://www.musicaacoustics.com/wp/headphones/in-ear-earphones/tralucent-1plus2/


Edited by lee730 - 3/29/13 at 3:41am
post #1868 of 5398

Dayum...  Want these! They on par with the 5.0? 

post #1869 of 5398
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vlooienuker View Post

Dayum...  Want these! They on par with the 5.0? 


I'd sure hope so. They are on par with my 8As and that is putting it nicely (or more so being modest :P).


Edited by lee730 - 3/29/13 at 3:21pm
post #1870 of 5398
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vlooienuker View Post

Dayum...  Want these! They on par with the 5.0? 
I own both and I love the 5.0 but the 1plus2 are a level above technically, which they should be at double the price. It is also a totally different signature as you can read in my posts in this thread and the 5.0 thread.
post #1871 of 5398
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mimouille View Post

I own both and I love the 5.0 but the 1plus2 are a level above technically, which they should be at double the price. It is also a totally different signature as you can read in my posts in this thread and the 5.0 thread.
Did you get your Miracles back? If so how would you compare the two (back-2-back, not from memory)?

Cheers.
post #1872 of 5398
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnakChan View Post

Did you get your Miracles back? If so how would you compare the two (back-2-back, not from memory)?

Cheers.

I did. I will post a review of my Miracles this week, but maybe I will A / B this weekend and let you know.
Cheers
post #1873 of 5398

My modest review of the Miracles has been posted and includes a basic comparison to 1plus2.

 

http://www.head-fi.org/t/524158/unique-melody-miracle-review-appreciation-thread/1215#post_9315733

post #1874 of 5398
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mimouille View Post

My modest review of the Miracles has been posted and includes a basic comparison to 1plus2.

 

http://www.head-fi.org/t/524158/unique-melody-miracle-review-appreciation-thread/1215#post_9315733

 

Thanks. I must say that it's surprising the 1Plus2 didn't pounce all over the Miracles.

post #1875 of 5398
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnakChan View Post

 

Thanks. I must say that it's surprising the 1Plus2 didn't pounce all over the Miracles.


I think the Miracles have a great personality. The 1plus2 are more proficient technically, but bear in mind that I used a Tralucent cable with the Miracles, which helps too. Keep in mind to that I am not the ultimate reviewer, so I do not make HUGE differences at that level.

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › Tralucent Audio 1Plus2 IEM Appreciation/Impressions Thread