Hmmm I need a 1Plus2 comparison with the C4, DX100, RWAK, Studio V... and Galaxy + Apex Glacier.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- (Price Drop)Tralucent Audio 1Plus2 IEM with gold and sliver cable (Like new) Last post on 11/16/13 at 3:43am in Headphones for Sale / Trade
- MusicaAcustics Portable Headphone & Gear USA/ Canada Equipment Audition Tour Last post on 10/10/13 at 4:55pm in Portable Headphone Amps
- Tralucent 1plus2 w/ BTG Starlight Cable Last post on 10/9/13 at 6:51am in Headphones for Sale / Trade
- Tralucent 1plus2 trade for tg334 TRADE ONLY Last post on 10/7/13 at 9:05pm in Headphones for Sale / Trade
- Deleted Last post on 9/4/13 at 10:07pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 12/4/13
This is the veteran ex-flagship model of FitEar／須山補聴器 before the Mitsuharu Harada series (MH335DW) which was announced not long ago. It is a 5 drivers (2 highs, 2 mids 1 low woofer) 4 way crossover...
I've spent the past week auditioning these new VSD1S by VSonic. Before this I was listening extensively to my dual dynamics JVC FXT90's and my dual armature UE 700. For a single dynamic driver that...
I started this review with the intention of pointing out the things I don't like about it, but man, there really isn't much I don't love about these. Out of the box they sound very thin and...
It does a good job as a DAC for my starving student amp. Eventually, I will probably upgrade but it works well enough. It is nice that it powers off of USB and doesn't take up tons of space.
The review is based on the stock pads, not based on the upgraded velour pads. The only problem with the sound quality is a weird color in the upper mids, around vocal range. This is due to the...
Tralucent Audio 1Plus2 IEM Appreciation/Impressions Thread - Page 97
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
Well lee personally believes the studio beats the rwak100 and dx100 in terms of pairing with the 1plus2. Would also love to hear some thoughts on the apex glacier/galaxy.
Regardless, I'm not interested in chasing a perceived <5% of SQ for the trade offs in UI, build quality, hiRez functionality, size...that goes for all the DAP contenders....IMO the RWAK is the best package with the least compromise...
Well personally I really enjoyed both the Studio V and DX100 sound stages. They are more expansive and open. The RWA AK100 is a bit closed in and congested in comparison IMO. Particularly on tracks where its gets quite busy it shows.
@toads. You have a point on the RWA AK100 having many advantages in one single unit. I don't agree on the build quality comment though. If I was to drop the RWA AK100 I'd be afraid it would break. If I was to drop my Studio V I'd be afraid it would hurt my foot ;)...
Why not grab a Studio V 3rd ANV while you're at it so you can know what I mean by how good it pairs with the 1Plus2s ;).
Before you get too comfy with the C4, try it with hires FLACs. Assuming if you use hires in the first place. I know I was cursing and swearing cos it didn't read anything above 16/44.1 from my card I yanked out of my DX100.
To run anything above 16 bit you have to convert to WAV, just like the Tera.
Yep, found that out after testing my RWAK100's hires card...
- Tralucent Audio 1Plus2 IEM Appreciation/Impressions Thread
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- › New JH Audio flagship! "Siren Series Roxanne" 25 seconds ago
- › VSonic GR07 Bass Edition Impressions 1 minute ago
- › Looking for a closed headphone for schiit Bifrost Lyr combo 1 minute ago
- › The (new) HD800 Appreciation Thread 1 minute ago
- › The Astell & Kern AK120 2 minutes ago
- › Lets Talk Metal 2 minutes ago
- › Post Your Photography Here #2 (new dial-up 800X600 friendly) 3 minutes ago
- › DNA Stratus 2A3 amplifier - first impressions 3 minutes ago
- › Audio-gd Master-5/6/8/9 balanced head amp/ preamp 3 minutes ago
- › Wow! Sennheiser HD 540 Reference are so good. 4 minutes ago
- › FitEar Private C435 Custom In-Ear Monitors by TheLastDevil
- › VSONIC VSD1S by IEMagnet01
- › Bowers & Wilkins P7 by eightbitpotion
- › NuForce Icon uDAC-2 (Black) USB DAC (24bit/96kHz) and Headphone... by jshaffe
- › HiFiMAN HE-400 by jshaffe
- › Beyerdynamic DT 880 Pro 250 OHM Semi-open reference headphone by jshaffe
- › MartinLogan Mikros 90 Reference On-Ear Headphones, Black by pataburd
- › Logitech UE 6000 by Trunks159
- › MEElectronics SP51-BK Sound Preference In-Ear Headphone with Sound... by Benik3
- › Beats Studio Over-Ear Headphone (Black) - NEW by JGrignon
- › Headphone-to-Speaker-Amp Interface With... by robrob
- › Headphone Resistor Network Calculator by robrob
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide by warrenpchi
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Introduction) by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by skehoe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear... by warrenpchi
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Desktop Amps... by warrenpchi
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Portable... by warrenpchi
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Desktop &... by warrenpchi