Hmmm I need a 1Plus2 comparison with the C4, DX100, RWAK, Studio V... and Galaxy + Apex Glacier.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- (Price Drop)Tralucent Audio 1Plus2 IEM with gold and sliver cable (Like new) Last post on 11/16/13 at 3:43am in Headphones for Sale / Trade
- MusicaAcustics Portable Headphone & Gear USA/ Canada Equipment Audition Tour Last post on 10/10/13 at 4:55pm in Portable Headphone Amps
- Tralucent 1plus2 w/ BTG Starlight Cable Last post on 10/9/13 at 6:51am in Headphones for Sale / Trade
- Tralucent 1plus2 trade for tg334 TRADE ONLY Last post on 10/7/13 at 9:05pm in Headphones for Sale / Trade
- Deleted Last post on 9/4/13 at 10:07pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 12/9/13
The short and simple of it is this is the best DAP for the price I have owned. I have used all the main stream players, (IPods, Zune, Creative Zen Player, etc) and I will never go back. Besides the...
I really like this headphone. I've been trying various headphones in this pricerange, and decided on this one. But maybe the Price is a bit too high, when comparing to the first Creative...
As I contemplated giving these a go, I became aware that there was one thing that I wasn't too thrilled about. No mic or controls. I am a person constantly on the go, so most of my listening...
Introduction - The HD 518's are the starter model in the Sennheiser's audiophile range. They are really VFM and a good starter audiophile headphone for people who are looking into going the...
I got these on a pawn shop deal, and wanted some cheap headphones that could deliver for what I was looking for. An all-arounder that provided clarity, good bass, nice treble, and handled all...
Tralucent Audio 1Plus2 IEM Appreciation/Impressions Thread - Page 97
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
Well lee personally believes the studio beats the rwak100 and dx100 in terms of pairing with the 1plus2. Would also love to hear some thoughts on the apex glacier/galaxy.
Regardless, I'm not interested in chasing a perceived <5% of SQ for the trade offs in UI, build quality, hiRez functionality, size...that goes for all the DAP contenders....IMO the RWAK is the best package with the least compromise...
Well personally I really enjoyed both the Studio V and DX100 sound stages. They are more expansive and open. The RWA AK100 is a bit closed in and congested in comparison IMO. Particularly on tracks where its gets quite busy it shows.
@toads. You have a point on the RWA AK100 having many advantages in one single unit. I don't agree on the build quality comment though. If I was to drop the RWA AK100 I'd be afraid it would break. If I was to drop my Studio V I'd be afraid it would hurt my foot ;)...
Why not grab a Studio V 3rd ANV while you're at it so you can know what I mean by how good it pairs with the 1Plus2s ;).
Before you get too comfy with the C4, try it with hires FLACs. Assuming if you use hires in the first place. I know I was cursing and swearing cos it didn't read anything above 16/44.1 from my card I yanked out of my DX100.
To run anything above 16 bit you have to convert to WAV, just like the Tera.
Yep, found that out after testing my RWAK100's hires card...
- Tralucent Audio 1Plus2 IEM Appreciation/Impressions Thread
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- › Band Name Game II 35 seconds ago
- › New and looking for a recommendation for open, around-the-ear... 50 seconds ago
- › Music Game IX 1 minute ago
- › M50s overrated? 1 minute ago
- › Audio-GD Master 9 3 minutes ago
- › W/Rap Sucks 2.0..............................Rap/HipHop... 3 minutes ago
- › Pictures Of Your High End System II (Same Rules Apply) 3 minutes ago
- › Show us your vintage headphones! 4 minutes ago
- › The Astell & Kern AK120 4 minutes ago
- › Entries appreciation：Campaign regarding X3 theme beautification 5 minutes ago
- › COWON J3 32 GB Portable Media Player (Black) by lexangl
- › Creative Aurvana Live! 2 Headset with 40mm Drivers and In-Line Mic... by TThorsen
- › EB92 In-Ear MicroFit Monitors by MadMusicJunkie
- › Sennheiser HD-518 by xoriac
- › Roland RH-200 Monitor Headphones by IEMagnet01
- › Perfect Sound d901b by gelocks
- › Sony MDR-7520 Professional Headphones by groovyd
- › FitEar Private C435 Custom In-Ear Monitors by Joe-Siow
- › Sony NWZ-A818 8GB by stuartfang
- › M-Audio Studiophile Q40 Closed-back Dynamic Headphones by adevriesc
- › Headphone Power Calculator Spreadsheet by robrob
- › Headphone-to-Speaker-Amp Interface With... by robrob
- › Headphone Resistor Network Calculator by robrob
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Introduction) by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by skehoe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Desktop Amps... by warrenpchi
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Portable... by warrenpchi
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide... by joe