Hmmm I need a 1Plus2 comparison with the C4, DX100, RWAK, Studio V... and Galaxy + Apex Glacier.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Tralucent 1p2 vs Shure 846 vs Roxanne Siren? Last post on 2/7/14 at 10:31am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Hybrid IEM comparison requested: Astrotec AX60, DUNU DN1000, TPEOS H200 Last post on 12/24/13 at 5:21am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- (Price Drop)Tralucent Audio 1Plus2 IEM with gold and sliver cable (Like new) Last post on 11/16/13 at 3:43am in Headphones for Sale / Trade
- MusicaAcustics Portable Headphone & Gear USA/ Canada Equipment Audition Tour Last post on 10/10/13 at 4:55pm in Portable Headphone Amps
- Tralucent 1plus2 w/ BTG Starlight Cable Last post on 10/9/13 at 6:51am in Headphones for Sale / Trade
Brainwavs are at it again with their new 10mm dynamic driver based IEM named "S5". I must say I was intrigued to try the new sample and where they'd come from Brainwavs B2 I owned many months...
A decade ago; I had bought into the crappy Logitech Bluetooth devices which I swore NEVER to buy again deeming it a bad technology. Ten years later; I now needed an in wireless in-ear device for...
I was looking for a cheap and cheerful, fun sounding closed can for listening at my computer at work and some limited portable use. I typically listen to EDM in this setting and had been using the...
I built my first ever PC with this sound card, I had already brought a Asus board that has SupremeFX and well the ZxR dethroned the Asus immediately. I have not heard any of the Asus Xonar PCIe...
After being a creative fanboy for ever since,decided to try the asus STX II after reading some good reviews about the first one,from users over the net. compared to my previous creative ZXR which...
Tralucent Audio 1Plus2 IEM Appreciation/Impressions Thread - Page 97
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Well lee personally believes the studio beats the rwak100 and dx100 in terms of pairing with the 1plus2. Would also love to hear some thoughts on the apex glacier/galaxy.
Regardless, I'm not interested in chasing a perceived <5% of SQ for the trade offs in UI, build quality, hiRez functionality, size...that goes for all the DAP contenders....IMO the RWAK is the best package with the least compromise...
Well personally I really enjoyed both the Studio V and DX100 sound stages. They are more expansive and open. The RWA AK100 is a bit closed in and congested in comparison IMO. Particularly on tracks where its gets quite busy it shows.
@toads. You have a point on the RWA AK100 having many advantages in one single unit. I don't agree on the build quality comment though. If I was to drop the RWA AK100 I'd be afraid it would break. If I was to drop my Studio V I'd be afraid it would hurt my foot ;)...
Why not grab a Studio V 3rd ANV while you're at it so you can know what I mean by how good it pairs with the 1Plus2s ;).
Before you get too comfy with the C4, try it with hires FLACs. Assuming if you use hires in the first place. I know I was cursing and swearing cos it didn't read anything above 16/44.1 from my card I yanked out of my DX100.
To run anything above 16 bit you have to convert to WAV, just like the Tera.
Yep, found that out after testing my RWAK100's hires card...
- Tralucent Audio 1Plus2 IEM Appreciation/Impressions Thread
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Introduction and Request of Assistance 34 seconds ago
- › Toxic Cables - Impressions and Discussion Thread 58 seconds ago
- › The (new) HD800 Impressions Thread 1 minute ago
- › Custom AKG V-Moda Boom Pro Adapter (Testers Wanted) 1 minute ago
- › Uplifting Trance reccomendations 1 minute ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 2 minutes ago
- › The JPS Labs: Abyss AB-1266 Impressions Thread 2 minutes ago
- › The Astell & Kern AK240 4 minutes ago
- › Q701 or X1 headphone decision help 4 minutes ago
- › does the foam mod on hd 558 make a difference 5 minutes ago
- › Oppo HA-1 Integrated Headphone DAC and Amplifier. by Currawong
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by H20Fidelity
- › JayBird BlueBuds X Sport Bluetooth Headphones - Midnight Black by wpfloridian
- › Yamaha PRO 500 by VanCitySound
- › Creative Sound Blaster Z Series ZXR (70SB151000000) Sound Card by Nada190
- › ASUS Essence STX II by raymond555
- › iFi Nano iDSD by elmura
- › AKG K267 by Blinxat
- › AKG K490 NC by MP3guy
- › Corsair Vengeance 2000 Wireless 7.1 Gaming Headset (CA-9011115-NA) by DallasDanielle
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)