- 530 Posts. Joined 1/2011
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- (Price Drop)Tralucent Audio 1Plus2 IEM with gold and sliver cable (Like new) Last post on 11/16/13 at 3:43am in Headphones for Sale / Trade
- MusicaAcustics Portable Headphone & Gear USA/ Canada Equipment Audition Tour Last post on 10/10/13 at 4:55pm in Portable Headphone Amps
- Tralucent 1plus2 w/ BTG Starlight Cable Last post on 10/9/13 at 6:51am in Headphones for Sale / Trade
- Tralucent 1plus2 trade for tg334 TRADE ONLY Last post on 10/7/13 at 9:05pm in Headphones for Sale / Trade
- Deleted Last post on 9/4/13 at 10:07pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 12/9/13
Tralucent Audio 1Plus2 IEM Appreciation/Impressions Thread - Page 95
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
lol. Do you think you could give us percentages in improvement once you get them and fully settle in in comparison the 1Plus2. This should be intriguing :). BTW my RWA AK100 is up for grabs later today if the first interested buyer falls through. The 1Plus2s pair extremely well with the Studio V 3rd ANV. Not even the RWA AK100 or DX100 match this pairing IMO :).
I hate percentage rankings. If one is 85% of perfect but costs twice as much as another at other 80%, does it matter if i'm willing to spend it and the 85% gives me goosebumps while the 80% doesn't.
Sweet :). Would be cool if they magically fit your ears without a refit lol :P.
I'm just curious how much of a difference it would be goodvibes. I know where you are coming from but it's all relative :). I find it extremely hard to make percentage comparisons though. I also factor in the overall enjoyment into it as well. I tend to hope for a 10% or higher if I'm doubling up on the costs of my set up. Usually I feel it's a bit more than that though when factoring in my overall enjoyment as well.
Edited by lee730 - 1/24/13 at 3:56am
I'm quite sure the MH335DW will come with cable 000. Need to confirm this though.
Not with the demo MH335DWs I've tried at Fujiya and e-earphone stores. The only IEM that had the 000 cables by default were the Monet.
lol. Do you think you could give us percentages in improvement once you get them and fully settle in in comparison the 1Plus2. This should be intriguing . BTW my RWA AK100 is up for grabs later today if the first interested buyer falls through. The 1Plus2s pair extremely well with the Studio V 3rd ANV. Not even the RWA AK100 or DX100 match this pairing IMO .
I might take it! But how much you selling it for? Also could you please do that test for me? Comparing the rwak100/1plus2 combo vs. the studioV/1plus2 combo with the trance music?
I'll be sure to test it before I sell the unit. I'll PM you on the price. But Chris does still have first dibs on it since he asked me first lol.
Just received my 1plus2 from MusicaAcoustics. Going to let them burn in for a while. Does anyone else find it extremely difficult to put on the ortofon tips? I know this should be very straight-forward, but are there tips to get these tips on easier?
Yes, I too found the ortofon tips very difficult to fit and would also like to know if there is and easy way to do this. I hope you manged to select the right size tips first time around, I didn't.
Do you mean putting the ortofon tips to the earpiece? If so, then what I usually do is flip the mushroom-shaped bigger larger end of the tips and try to inserting then that way (looks like inverted umbrella). Easier that way, was having trouble before too )
Medium, Small, it's all the same to my ears ;) lmao.
Edited by lee730 - 1/24/13 at 4:04pm
- Tralucent Audio 1Plus2 IEM Appreciation/Impressions Thread
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- › Band Name Game II 35 seconds ago
- › New and looking for a recommendation for open, around-the-ear... 50 seconds ago
- › Music Game IX 1 minute ago
- › M50s overrated? 1 minute ago
- › Audio-GD Master 9 3 minutes ago
- › W/Rap Sucks 2.0..............................Rap/HipHop... 3 minutes ago
- › Pictures Of Your High End System II (Same Rules Apply) 3 minutes ago
- › Show us your vintage headphones! 4 minutes ago
- › The Astell & Kern AK120 4 minutes ago
- › Entries appreciation：Campaign regarding X3 theme beautification 5 minutes ago
- › COWON J3 32 GB Portable Media Player (Black) by lexangl
- › Creative Aurvana Live! 2 Headset with 40mm Drivers and In-Line Mic... by TThorsen
- › EB92 In-Ear MicroFit Monitors by MadMusicJunkie
- › Sennheiser HD-518 by xoriac
- › Roland RH-200 Monitor Headphones by IEMagnet01
- › Perfect Sound d901b by gelocks
- › Sony MDR-7520 Professional Headphones by groovyd
- › FitEar Private C435 Custom In-Ear Monitors by Joe-Siow
- › Sony NWZ-A818 8GB by stuartfang
- › M-Audio Studiophile Q40 Closed-back Dynamic Headphones by adevriesc
- › Headphone Power Calculator Spreadsheet by robrob
- › Headphone-to-Speaker-Amp Interface With... by robrob
- › Headphone Resistor Network Calculator by robrob
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Introduction) by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by skehoe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Desktop Amps... by warrenpchi
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Portable... by warrenpchi
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide... by joe