- 570 Posts. Joined 1/2011
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Tralucent 1p2 vs Shure 846 vs Roxanne Siren? Last post on 2/7/14 at 10:31am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Hybrid IEM comparison requested: Astrotec AX60, DUNU DN1000, TPEOS H200 Last post on 12/24/13 at 5:21am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- (Price Drop)Tralucent Audio 1Plus2 IEM with gold and sliver cable (Like new) Last post on 11/16/13 at 3:43am in Headphones for Sale / Trade
- MusicaAcustics Portable Headphone & Gear USA/ Canada Equipment Audition Tour Last post on 10/10/13 at 4:55pm in Portable Headphone Amps
- Tralucent 1plus2 w/ BTG Starlight Cable Last post on 10/9/13 at 6:51am in Headphones for Sale / Trade
2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 2/7/14
I was on the hunt for a well-made copper cable to complement my stock and third party cables for my Fitear IEMs when I came across Forza Audioworks. Good quality wire, ergonomics and aesthetics...
Edit1: Supposedly you have to burn this in for a while and you have to leave it on constantly to warm up or whatever according to the manual, but I wrote the review below after only about an hour...
The best phones I've tried so far. I tried some well-burnt-in beyerdynamic and others in similar price range in a store, and I have owned the 601 before. I also own closed cans, e.g. the K271, and...
First of all, a big THANK YOU to @svyr and @H20Fidelity for organising this Australian tour. It is much appreciated, and my humble ears are feeling so incredibly honoured to be included in this...
For several years now, Astrotec has been a name familiar to enthusiasts as a manufacturer of value-conscious, yet quality-engineered, balanced armature IEMs. This past year, they began shifting...
Tralucent Audio 1Plus2 IEM Appreciation/Impressions Thread - Page 95
Gear mentioned in this thread:
lol. Do you think you could give us percentages in improvement once you get them and fully settle in in comparison the 1Plus2. This should be intriguing :). BTW my RWA AK100 is up for grabs later today if the first interested buyer falls through. The 1Plus2s pair extremely well with the Studio V 3rd ANV. Not even the RWA AK100 or DX100 match this pairing IMO :).
I hate percentage rankings. If one is 85% of perfect but costs twice as much as another at other 80%, does it matter if i'm willing to spend it and the 85% gives me goosebumps while the 80% doesn't.
Sweet :). Would be cool if they magically fit your ears without a refit lol :P.
I'm just curious how much of a difference it would be goodvibes. I know where you are coming from but it's all relative :). I find it extremely hard to make percentage comparisons though. I also factor in the overall enjoyment into it as well. I tend to hope for a 10% or higher if I'm doubling up on the costs of my set up. Usually I feel it's a bit more than that though when factoring in my overall enjoyment as well.
Edited by lee730 - 1/24/13 at 3:56am
I'm quite sure the MH335DW will come with cable 000. Need to confirm this though.
Not with the demo MH335DWs I've tried at Fujiya and e-earphone stores. The only IEM that had the 000 cables by default were the Monet.
lol. Do you think you could give us percentages in improvement once you get them and fully settle in in comparison the 1Plus2. This should be intriguing . BTW my RWA AK100 is up for grabs later today if the first interested buyer falls through. The 1Plus2s pair extremely well with the Studio V 3rd ANV. Not even the RWA AK100 or DX100 match this pairing IMO .
I might take it! But how much you selling it for? Also could you please do that test for me? Comparing the rwak100/1plus2 combo vs. the studioV/1plus2 combo with the trance music?
I'll be sure to test it before I sell the unit. I'll PM you on the price. But Chris does still have first dibs on it since he asked me first lol.
Just received my 1plus2 from MusicaAcoustics. Going to let them burn in for a while. Does anyone else find it extremely difficult to put on the ortofon tips? I know this should be very straight-forward, but are there tips to get these tips on easier?
Yes, I too found the ortofon tips very difficult to fit and would also like to know if there is and easy way to do this. I hope you manged to select the right size tips first time around, I didn't.
Do you mean putting the ortofon tips to the earpiece? If so, then what I usually do is flip the mushroom-shaped bigger larger end of the tips and try to inserting then that way (looks like inverted umbrella). Easier that way, was having trouble before too )
Medium, Small, it's all the same to my ears ;) lmao.
Edited by lee730 - 1/24/13 at 4:04pm
- Tralucent Audio 1Plus2 IEM Appreciation/Impressions Thread
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Light Harmonic GEEK 24 seconds ago
- › The Astell & Kern AK240 44 seconds ago
- › Recommend an in-ear for audiobooks ONLY 1 minute ago
- › Oppo PM-1: A New Planar Magnetic Headphone! 2 minutes ago
- › The Basshead Club 3 minutes ago
- › Dallas 2014 meetup poll - Which Sundays work for you? 3 minutes ago
- › iBasso DX90. Dual Sabre *ES9018K2M*, New amp section. Review 1st... 3 minutes ago
- › The Deals DISCUSSION Thread (READ THE FIRST POST!!!) 3 minutes ago
- › Pictures of Your Portable Rig (part XVI) 4 minutes ago
- › PC Enthusiast-Fi (PC Gaming/Parts/Overclocking) 4 minutes ago
- › Forza Audioworks Copper Series Cable by awry
- › Burson Audio - Conductor SL 9018 - Headphone Amp and DAC by ag8908
- › AKG K701 Studio Headphones by unshavenbastard
- › T-Peos H-300 - 3 Way Hybrid by djvkool
- › Astrotec AX-30 by bowei006
- › Beyerdynamic DX 160 iE by Ultramus
- › M-Audio Studiophile Q40 Closed-back Dynamic Headphones by KonKossKang
- › Sony MDR-XB500 40mm XB Diaphragm Driver Extra Bass Headphones by KonKossKang
- › Skullcandy Fix In Ear Headphone With 3 Button Remote - White / Chrome by killeraxemannic
- › Shure SRH 440 Professional Studio Headphones by KonKossKang
- › Westone latest universal iem flagship was the... by majedelamine
- › How to find the Tokyo e-earphone shop by Currawong
- › The Best BASS Headphones ( a Head-Fi Wiki) by Hawaiibadboy
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by joe
- › Adjusting bias on Stax tube amplifiers by ardilla
- › Headphone Power Calculator Spreadsheet by robrob
- › Headphone-to-Speaker-Amp Interface With... by robrob
- › Headphone Resistor Network Calculator by robrob