- 30 Posts. Joined 8/2012
- Select All Posts By This User
Related Forum Threads
- Audio-Technica ATH-M50s/le's, Audio-Technica ATH-ANC9's, or Bose Quietcomfort 15? Last post on 8/19/12 at 2:51pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Audio-Technica ATH-ANC9? Last post on 8/19/12 at 2:11pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Audio Technica ATH-ANC9 Review –Quiet is an understatement Last post on 1/29/13 at 7:44am in Headphones (full-size)
- Full Headphones for Classical Last post on 11/12/12 at 7:11pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Comfortable headphones Last post on 12/13/12 at 5:21pm in Headphones (full-size)
2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Over-Ear)
Edited on 5/13/13
- Grado Modification OverviewEdited on 9/27/11
- Headphone ImpedanceEdited on 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeEdited on 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaEdited on 1/6/13
Straight out of Japan, not available in North America, why do the Japanese get all the good toys? I have had these for just over 2 months now and these are my go to portable...
The full review can be seen http://www.head-fi.org/t/634760/resonessence-labs-concero-discussion-review-thead/630#post_9465130
Reposting my original review from Amazon.com - these headphones are just too good to be left in the dustbin of history - for instance, I just bought a pair of Monoprice MEP-933, listed everywhere...
Somehow, the Ballad of Jed Clampett comes to mind, as I start to write this. You know, the Beverly Hillbillies. He was living his life, struck gold, and everything changed. That's kind of what...
Hi, Head-fiers. This is my first post as a newbie in the forum. I will give a short introduction of myself. I am 18 years old currently studying in high-school. I love headphones because...
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC9 vs. Bose QC15?
Poll Results: Audio-Technica ATH-ANC9 or Bose QC15?
4 Total Votespost #1 of 38/18/12 at 11:10amThread StarterShould I buy the audio technicas off eBay new for $200 or save up my money and get the bose for $300. I am most interested in comfort, noise cancellation, and sound quality. Durability and build quality are also important. I enjoy a tight bass along with crisp highs. Also I am not an audiophile but I do listen to music a lot. I currently own a set of beats studios but they are beginning to break and fall apart. Please share with me your opinions and what you think I should do. Thanks!
25% (1)Audio-Technica ATH-ANC9
75% (3)Bose QC15
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2 of 38/18/12 at 5:08pm
If its noise cancellation you're after...QC15s. Not even close. Comfort factor too is much better on the Bose. Being a non-Bose fan really made it tough for me to admit that they finally got it right with the QC15s. So much so that I actually bought a pair for travel.post #3 of 38/19/12 at 3:24am
- Audio-Technica ATH-ANC9 vs. Bose QC15?
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Grado Modification Overview
- › The JVC HA-S500.. Appreciation, fan thread. 55 seconds ago
- › Post pics of your builds.... 3 minutes ago
- › Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old... 3 minutes ago
- › FiiO " Flagship " portable amp Mont Blanc/E12 discussing thread,... 4 minutes ago
- › SRM-717 Trouble 4 minutes ago
- › V-MODA M-100: Discussion/Feedback, Reviews, Pics, etc. 4 minutes ago
- › Tralucent Audio 1Plus2 IEM Appreciation/Impressions Thread 5 minutes ago
- › Pictures of Your Portable Rig (part XVI) 7 minutes ago
- › Best headphones for E-music 7 minutes ago
- › Frogbeats Custom-IEM Appreciation Thread 7 minutes ago
- › JVC Victor Head-band Portable Headphones | HA-S500-B Black... by TrollDragon
- › Resonessence Labs Concero by planx
- › Philips in-Ear Headphones Crystal Sound SHE9620/28 (Rose Gold) by DozerCSX
- › Sony MDR-NC40 Noise Canceling Headphone (Black) by UmustBKidn
- › Sennheiser Momentum by iSennheiser
- › [Apollo] IEM Upgrade Cable by Effect Audio by ClieOS
- › Audio Technica ATH-M40FS Precision StudioPhones by UmustBKidn
- › Koss KSC75 Portable Stereophone Headphones by julian67
- › Astell & Kern AK120 by GSARider
- › Denon AH-D600 by johangrb
- › Syncing music and making playlists work with... by Currawong
- › Mac OS X Music Players - alternatives to iTunes by miceblue
- › STAX SR-007 (Omega II) ... A Review After 4... by Currawong
- › List of lossless and high-res music (FLAC,... by ffivaz
- › Beware of the following scams and people... by Currawong
- › Sennheiser 449 Mod Possibly 4 8 Mod by hernan604
- › 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Computer Audio) by joe
- › 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Portable... by joe
- › 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Desktop Audio) by joe
- › 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Headphone... by joe