- 30 Posts. Joined 8/2012
- Select All Posts By This User
- productAudio-Technica ATH-ANC9 QuietPoint Noise-Cancelling Headphonestagged by System, 8/23/12
- productBose QuietComfort 15 Acoustic Noise Cancelling Headphonestagged by System, 8/23/12
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 8/23/12
Related Forum Threads
- Audio-Technica ATH-M50s/le's, Audio-Technica ATH-ANC9's, or Bose Quietcomfort 15? Last post on 8/19/12 at 2:51pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Audio-Technica ATH-ANC9? Last post on 8/19/12 at 2:11pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Audio Technica ATH-ANC9 Review –Quiet is an understatement Last post on 1/29/13 at 7:44am in Headphones (full-size)
- Full Headphones for Classical Last post on 11/12/12 at 7:11pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Comfortable headphones Last post on 12/13/12 at 5:21pm in Headphones (full-size)
2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 12/6/13
- 2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)Last edited: 8/19/13
- 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Over-Ear)Last edited: 5/13/13
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
I will first start by declaring that I'm no audiophile, and that this is just a review coming from an average consumer. I know a lot of you will facepalm by my review, but I will post it...
The CAL! 2 is a big improvement over the first version. Creative brands this as a "premium headphone" on the box, but is it? First thing I noticed was the soundstage. It's MUCH better than...
As nicely explained by Victor in his review of the same CIEM, this is the previous flagship model from FitEar. In fact, unless you are married to the emphasised bass of the MH335DW, this would...
First of all, I am not a audiofile with several pairs of $1,000 headphones. I am more of a casual listener but I do like good sound. This is also my first review on head-fi so give me some feedback...
I love these headphones! So comfortable you will forget you're wearing them. My cousin once commented "This is the best bass I've ever heard in a headphone!" While I know there are headphones out...
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC9 vs. Bose QC15?
Poll Results: Audio-Technica ATH-ANC9 or Bose QC15?
4 Total Votespost #1 of 38/18/12 at 11:10amThread StarterShould I buy the audio technicas off eBay new for $200 or save up my money and get the bose for $300. I am most interested in comfort, noise cancellation, and sound quality. Durability and build quality are also important. I enjoy a tight bass along with crisp highs. Also I am not an audiophile but I do listen to music a lot. I currently own a set of beats studios but they are beginning to break and fall apart. Please share with me your opinions and what you think I should do. Thanks!
25% (1)Audio-Technica ATH-ANC9
75% (3)Bose QC15
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2 of 38/18/12 at 5:08pm
If its noise cancellation you're after...QC15s. Not even close. Comfort factor too is much better on the Bose. Being a non-Bose fan really made it tough for me to admit that they finally got it right with the QC15s. So much so that I actually bought a pair for travel.post #3 of 38/19/12 at 3:24am
- Audio-Technica ATH-ANC9 vs. Bose QC15?
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- 2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Italian Popular Music 1 minute ago
- › In Ear With Tangle Free Cable? (UK) 1 minute ago
- › Q701 appreciation thread 1 minute ago
- › iBasso DX50 Thread (New^4 firmware update! V1.2.2) 3 minutes ago
- › The Canon Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Shure SRH440 Impedance and Mac Mini 4 minutes ago
- › Cavalli Audio Liquid Fire 5 minutes ago
- › The Beyerdynamic DT880 Appreciation / Discussion thread 5 minutes ago
- › Samsung Galaxy S 4 5 minutes ago
- › Connecting my ATH M50 and desktop speakers to PC 5 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser Momentum by commodent
- › Creative Aurvana Live! 2 Headset with 40mm Drivers and In-Line Mic... by Quaresma
- › FitEar Private C435 Custom In-Ear Monitors by Kiats
- › Monster iSport LIVESTRONG® In-Ear Headphones by Bassbanger101
- › Sennheiser HD 560 Ovation by Beeferer
- › Philips S2BK/28 Fidelio In-Ear Headsets by Antilochos
- › VSONIC VSD1S by IEMagnet01
- › Bowers & Wilkins P7 by eightbitpotion
- › NuForce Icon uDAC-2 (Black) USB DAC (24bit/96kHz) and Headphone... by jshaffe
- › HiFiMAN HE-400 by jshaffe
- › Headphone-to-Speaker-Amp Interface With... by robrob
- › Headphone Resistor Network Calculator by robrob
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Introduction) by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by skehoe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear... by warrenpchi
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Desktop Amps... by warrenpchi
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Portable... by warrenpchi
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Desktop &... by warrenpchi