- 30 Posts. Joined 8/2012
- Select All Posts By This User
- productAudio-Technica ATH-ANC9 QuietPoint Noise-Cancelling Headphonestagged by System, 8/22/12
- productBose QuietComfort 15 Acoustic Noise Cancelling Headphonestagged by System, 8/22/12
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 8/22/12
Related Forum Threads
- Audio-Technica ATH-M50s/le's, Audio-Technica ATH-ANC9's, or Bose Quietcomfort 15? Last post on 8/19/12 at 2:51pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Audio-Technica ATH-ANC9? Last post on 8/19/12 at 2:11pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Audio Technica ATH-ANC9 Review –Quiet is an understatement Last post on 1/29/13 at 7:44am in Headphones (full-size)
- Recommendations - Over ears with isolation or noise cancelation as good as Bose QC15 that sound... Last post on 8/31/14 at 11:50am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Best "Movie" headphones? Last post on 3/4/14 at 12:43pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC9 vs. Bose QC15?
Poll Results: Audio-Technica ATH-ANC9 or Bose QC15?
5 Total Votespost #1 of 38/18/12 at 11:10amThread StarterShould I buy the audio technicas off eBay new for $200 or save up my money and get the bose for $300. I am most interested in comfort, noise cancellation, and sound quality. Durability and build quality are also important. I enjoy a tight bass along with crisp highs. Also I am not an audiophile but I do listen to music a lot. I currently own a set of beats studios but they are beginning to break and fall apart. Please share with me your opinions and what you think I should do. Thanks!
40% (2)Audio-Technica ATH-ANC9
60% (3)Bose QC15
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2 of 38/18/12 at 5:08pm
If its noise cancellation you're after...QC15s. Not even close. Comfort factor too is much better on the Bose. Being a non-Bose fan really made it tough for me to admit that they finally got it right with the QC15s. So much so that I actually bought a pair for travel.post #3 of 38/19/12 at 3:24am
- Audio-Technica ATH-ANC9 vs. Bose QC15?
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › Cable Burn In with regard to Audio Directionality. 1 minute ago
- › The New iRiver AK100: A High-End DAP 1 minute ago
- › Which Headphones Should I Buy? 1 minute ago
- › Noble Audio - the Wizard returns! 1 minute ago
- › Philips Fidelio X2?! 2 minutes ago
- › Old Audiophile, new to headphones 3 minutes ago
- › Astell & Kern Junior (AK Jr.) Impressions Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Rational reasons to love vinyl 4 minutes ago
- › Just bought my first pair of decent headphones, looking to learn a... 5 minutes ago
- › What's the best USB audio cable for the money? 5 minutes ago
- › Schiit Asgard 2 by GustavoL1
- › Fidue A73 Hybrid Monitor Earphones with universal single button... by vaibhavp
- › LG Electronics TONE INFINIM Bluetooth Stereo Headset - Retail... by lwbanerjee
- › Signature Acoustics Elements Series C-12 by vlenbo
- › Soundmagic E80 in-ear monitor headphone by twister6
- › Puro Sound Labs - IEM500 Earphones by BloodyPenguin
- › Matrix M-Stage by YoYo JoKeR
- › Sony MDR-XD100 Stereo Headphones by Dokins
- › Fidue A65 - Titanium micro dynamic driver IEM by DJScope
- › Astell&Kern AK10 Portable Hi-Fi Audio DAC Headphone amplifer... by Hawaiibadboy
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)