- 30 Posts. Joined 8/2012
- Select All Posts By This User
- productAudio-Technica ATH-ANC9 QuietPoint Noise-Cancelling Headphonestagged by System, 8/22/12
- productBose QuietComfort 15 Acoustic Noise Cancelling Headphonestagged by System, 8/22/12
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 8/22/12
Related Forum Threads
- Audio-Technica ATH-M50s/le's, Audio-Technica ATH-ANC9's, or Bose Quietcomfort 15? Last post on 8/19/12 at 2:51pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Audio-Technica ATH-ANC9? Last post on 8/19/12 at 2:11pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Audio Technica ATH-ANC9 Review –Quiet is an understatement Last post on 1/29/13 at 7:44am in Headphones (full-size)
- Recommendations - Over ears with isolation or noise cancelation as good as Bose QC15 that sound... Last post on 8/31/14 at 11:50am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Best "Movie" headphones? Last post on 3/4/14 at 12:43pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
Not too long ago, I was a lowly noob looking for my first headphones. I waded through the murky waters of terminology I couldn’t understand and brands I’d never heard of before. Over time, some...
Eddie Current's Zana Deux reviewed... Pre-amble - the Zana Deux original vs the new Zana Deux Super... - There are two versions of this tube amplifier. Both are output transformerless (OTL)...
This review will cover the X5ii, comparing it to the Pono player and the original X5. I have a Pono in my possession now. I unfortunately sold my original X5 prior to receiving the review sample,...
Alright, so I am not an audiophile by any means, my entire experience of headphelia is just using cheap IEMs but after trying some expensive beats, I knew I needed something more. And if your like...
This is a review of Audeze EL-8C closed back planar magnetic full size headphones: https://www.audeze.com/products/el-8-collection/el-8-closed-back, with a bonus review of Audeze Deckard desktop...
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC9 vs. Bose QC15?
Poll Results: Audio-Technica ATH-ANC9 or Bose QC15?
5 Total Votespost #1 of 38/18/12 at 11:10amThread StarterShould I buy the audio technicas off eBay new for $200 or save up my money and get the bose for $300. I am most interested in comfort, noise cancellation, and sound quality. Durability and build quality are also important. I enjoy a tight bass along with crisp highs. Also I am not an audiophile but I do listen to music a lot. I currently own a set of beats studios but they are beginning to break and fall apart. Please share with me your opinions and what you think I should do. Thanks!
40% (2)Audio-Technica ATH-ANC9
60% (3)Bose QC15
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2 of 38/18/12 at 5:08pm
If its noise cancellation you're after...QC15s. Not even close. Comfort factor too is much better on the Bose. Being a non-Bose fan really made it tough for me to admit that they finally got it right with the QC15s. So much so that I actually bought a pair for travel.post #3 of 38/19/12 at 3:24am
- Audio-Technica ATH-ANC9 vs. Bose QC15?
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › Audio GD Master-11(Combination from Master 7 and Master 9) 26 seconds ago
- › Flare Audio R2PRO Kickstarter campaign 50 seconds ago
- › 🇬🇧 CanJam London 2015 Is Official! August 29-30, 2015! 3 minutes ago
- › I don't feel any difference between AKG Q701 and Steelseries... 4 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD650 Impressions Thread 5 minutes ago
- › Fulla (by) Schiit - News, photos, thoughts, impressions, etc. 8 minutes ago
- › The Astell & Kern AK120 9 minutes ago
- › *Official Schiit Magni/Modi 2 ( Uber ) Thread* 9 minutes ago
- › K701 thread 11 minutes ago
- › Review of Schiit Audio FULLA usb dongle DAC/amp w/pics!!! 11 minutes ago
- › Cavalli Audio Liquid Carbon by Stillhart
- › Eddie Current Zana Deux SE by mikoss
- › FiiO X5 2nd gen Premium Hi-Res DAP by fleasbaby
- › Sennheiser HD 598 by LandonO
- › Audeze EL-8 Closed-Back by twister6
- › Yamaha HPH-MT220BL by RushNerd
- › Klipsch Image X10 Noise-Isolating Earphone by achelgeson
- › Fidue A73 Hybrid Monitor Earphones with universal single button... by krishtrinity1
- › Philips SHE3590BK/10 In-Ear Headphones (Black) by nauhid
- › SoundMAGIC E50 / E50S by RedJohn456
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3