- 30 Posts. Joined 8/2012
- Select All Posts By This User
- productAudio-Technica ATH-ANC9 QuietPoint Noise-Cancelling Headphonestagged by System, 8/22/12
- productBose QuietComfort 15 Acoustic Noise Cancelling Headphonestagged by System, 8/22/12
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 8/22/12
Related Forum Threads
- Audio-Technica ATH-M50s/le's, Audio-Technica ATH-ANC9's, or Bose Quietcomfort 15? Last post on 8/19/12 at 2:51pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Audio-Technica ATH-ANC9? Last post on 8/19/12 at 2:11pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Audio Technica ATH-ANC9 Review –Quiet is an understatement Last post on 1/29/13 at 7:44am in Headphones (full-size)
- Recommendations - Over ears with isolation or noise cancelation as good as Bose QC15 that sound... Last post on 8/31/14 at 11:50am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Best "Movie" headphones? Last post on 3/4/14 at 12:43pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
Yet again (with several more to soon follow), I find myself owing a great deal of thanks (and at this point...
Aesthetics: The box with its engineering drawings, beautiful graphics, and presentation of the product leaves a great first impression. Included are ample sizes of silicon earpieces to choose...
This is a pretty long review. For the benefit of those with short attention spans, let’s cut right to the chase. The “entry level” Holo Spring DAC is good – very good! It is transparent,...
I just got my X1 II but I'm really busy so I will first pen a few quick thoughts and edit this next time/respond to any comments or PMs you send me :) Info and Specs...
Empire Ears & Effect Audio Collaboration “ARTHUR” Intro Specifications Arthur frequency response: 20Hz to 20kHz Sensitivity: 21ohm @ 1mw 14 Balanced Armature drivers...
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC9 vs. Bose QC15?
Poll Results: Audio-Technica ATH-ANC9 or Bose QC15?
5 Total Votespost #1 of 38/18/12 at 11:10amThread StarterShould I buy the audio technicas off eBay new for $200 or save up my money and get the bose for $300. I am most interested in comfort, noise cancellation, and sound quality. Durability and build quality are also important. I enjoy a tight bass along with crisp highs. Also I am not an audiophile but I do listen to music a lot. I currently own a set of beats studios but they are beginning to break and fall apart. Please share with me your opinions and what you think I should do. Thanks!
40% (2)Audio-Technica ATH-ANC9
60% (3)Bose QC15
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2 of 38/18/12 at 5:08pm
If its noise cancellation you're after...QC15s. Not even close. Comfort factor too is much better on the Bose. Being a non-Bose fan really made it tough for me to admit that they finally got it right with the QC15s. So much so that I actually bought a pair for travel.post #3 of 38/19/12 at 3:24am
- Audio-Technica ATH-ANC9 vs. Bose QC15?
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › Budget DAC and amp setup. 6 seconds ago
- › NEW SONY NW-WM1Z / WM1A FLAGSHIP HI-END DAP!!! 1 minute ago
- › Matrix M-Stage amp review: simple, cheap, and excellent. 2 minutes ago
- › Fostex TH900 Impressions & Discussion Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Pictures of Your Portable Rig (part XVI) 2 minutes ago
- › Official Head-Fi Houston Summer Kick-Off Meet: Saturday - May 20th,... 3 minutes ago
- › Monoprice Monolith M1060 and M560 Planar Headphones 4 minutes ago
- › Astell&Kern AK380 4 minutes ago
- › Campfire Audio Vega (and Dorado and Lyra II) - Head-Fi TV 4 minutes ago
- › The Reference 6SN7 Thread 6 minutes ago
- › Audio-technica AIR Dynamic Headphones Ath-ad1000x by Army-Firedawg
- › 1MORE Triple Driver In-Ear Headphones with In-line Microphone and... by wdetterman
- › Holo Audio Spring DAC - Level 1 "Base Model" by T Bone
- › FiiO X1-II High Resolution Lossless Music Player (2nd Generation)... by gemmoglock
- › Effect Audio X Empire Ears : "Arthur" by justrest
- › iBasso Audio DX80 High Resolution Audio Player by Nymphonomaniac
- › DUNU DN-2000J by EZE99
- › AudioQuest - Nighthawk Headphones by snapacap
- › AKG K 550 by Simurgh
- › Brainwavz BLU-Delta Bluetooth Earbud Wireless Noise Isolating... by chompchomps
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Travel Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (CanJams)
- › FiiO X3II DAP firmwares with custom themes
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear