Go for Ultimate Ears TF10, they are very good for metal! Never heard drums so lively as it!
- productBrainwavz M3tagged by System, 8/23/12
- productBrainwavz M4 In-Ear Headphonestagged by System, 8/23/12
- productEarSonics SM3 Universal Fit IEMtagged by System, 8/23/12
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 8/23/12
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 8/23/12
- productPhilips SHE3580/28 In-Ear Headphonestagged by System, 8/23/12
- productRockit Sounds R-50tagged by System, 8/23/12
- productSoundmagic E30tagged by System, 8/23/12
- productWestone 3 True-Fit Earphonestagged by System, 8/23/12
Related Forum Threads
- Rock It Sounds R-50 vs Klipsch X10 Last post on 9/2/12 at 8:16pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Good IEMs under $30? Last post on 8/17/12 at 8:55am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Good earphones for a good price? Last post on 7/14/12 at 6:41am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- $200-$300 IEMs? Last post on 7/10/12 at 2:04am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Budget IEM Battle (under $40) Last post on 7/20/12 at 10:08am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
I just bought this headphone and it sound amazing, I did a burn in for about 20hr and the sound improve dramatically compared when the headphone was in the box. The comfort is phenomenal and due to...
Bought one of these to keep me going while I save for a replacement dac for my bedside rig. My previous Dac's have all been in the lower to mid end so this review is based on that level- Arcam,...
Details: Single balanced armature flagship universal IEMs from Final Audio Design Price: Heaven VII EU 550; Heaven VIII EU 600 Specs: Driver: Single BA | Imp: 24Ω | Sens: 106 dB | Freq: not...
The Audeze LCD 2.2 is one of the most popular headphones on Head-Fi. Much has already been written about them, so adding yet another review may not offer anything new or different. However, when...
Me: I am a 21 year old student living in a small town in India. I would like to call myself a music enthusiast, rather than an audiophile. I was inspired by music since childhood, and as the time...
IEMs for Metal/Rock (replacement for Brainwavz M3) - Page 2post #16 of 2210/15/12 at 3:14am
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #17 of 2210/15/12 at 3:32ampost #18 of 2210/15/12 at 9:24ampost #19 of 2210/15/12 at 9:33am
I love the Ety sound with all of the metal that I listen to (which is a lot). If you can stretch to ~$100 you have the options of the R50 and the HF5. I think that either would do well. Also, if you stretch a little now, you will end up being much happier with the sound that you get.post #20 of 2210/15/12 at 3:16pmQuote:Originally Posted by potatoos
I love the Ety sound with all of the metal that I listen to (which is a lot). If you can stretch to ~$100 you have the options of the R50 and the HF5. I think that either would do well. Also, if you stretch a little now, you will end up being much happier with the sound that you get.
Agree, metal sounds good on etyspost #21 of 2210/15/12 at 4:35pm
...and i have just bought those as my first pair of iem's (not considering the iBuds
Glad to hear im not the only one thinking they are good for metal
Love the clarity and detail of the etys!
But if you would go for those earphones, they aren't bass heavy at all just saying. I like it, but some might not...post #22 of 221/18/13 at 1:50pm
I absolutely love metal on the Brainwavz B2s, it's nice to have the response of the BA drivers when you're listening to more complicated stuff (IE progressive metal) and everything just seems to sound right on them.Return HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- IEMs for Metal/Rock (replacement for Brainwavz M3)
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › Sennheiser HD650 Impressions Thread 30 seconds ago
- › Streaming hi res music 1 minute ago
- › MCINTOSH LABS INTRODUCES NEW HEADPHONE AMP MODEL MHA 100 1 minute ago
- › iDAC2 is a coming - internal discussions 1 minute ago
- › TOTALDAC DAC 2 minutes ago
- › Best classical recordings...ever! 2 minutes ago
- › What Are You Listening To Right Now? -New thread, new rules. Please... 3 minutes ago
- › Geek Pulse: Geek desktop DAC/AMP by Light Harmonics 3 minutes ago
- › New release - the AKG K553 Pro - featuring a killer Massdrop deal 4 minutes ago
- › NEW! iBasso D-Zero Mk2 5 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD 598 by Gia Bao
- › Pro-Ject Audio DAC Box E Entry Level DAC Black by LugBug1
- › Final Audio Design Heaven Viii by newzild
- › Audeze LCD2 Planar Magnetic Headphones by hodgjy
- › Shanling M3 Portable Digital Audio Player by YoYo JoKeR
- › Sennheiser Momentum Wireless Over Ear Headphones in Black M2AEBT by twister6
- › Noble 4 by Kuroneko Guy
- › Superlux HD669 by Philliphobia
- › iFi iCAN headphone amplifier by blankdisc
- › HiFiMAN HE-400i by JohnPham
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2