Go for Ultimate Ears TF10, they are very good for metal! Never heard drums so lively as it!
- productBrainwavz M3tagged by System, 8/23/12
- productBrainwavz M4 In-Ear Headphonestagged by System, 8/23/12
- productEarSonics SM3 Universal Fit IEMtagged by System, 8/23/12
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 8/23/12
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 8/23/12
- productPhilips SHE3580/28 In-Ear Headphonestagged by System, 8/23/12
- productRockit Sounds R-50tagged by System, 8/23/12
- productSoundmagic E30tagged by System, 8/23/12
- productWestone 3 True-Fit Earphonestagged by System, 8/23/12
Related Forum Threads
- Rock It Sounds R-50 vs Klipsch X10 Last post on 9/2/12 at 8:16pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Good IEMs under $30? Last post on 8/17/12 at 8:55am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Good earphones for a good price? Last post on 7/14/12 at 6:41am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- $200-$300 IEMs? Last post on 7/10/12 at 2:04am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Budget IEM Battle (under $40) Last post on 7/20/12 at 10:08am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
These are also known as the monoprice 8323's. I have these for nearly 2 years. I bought them a few months after my faithfull 8323's. Pros - for the price they deliver the highest quality...
Let me start this review with some information about the company that made these headphones, Philips. The company that invented the CD, the first radio etc. As a Dutch guy, I'm very connected with...
I'll start off by saying I am by no means an audiophile, just a kid with some money and a passion for music. These headphones, as far as I can tell, have more prominent mids than most...
Let me just say one thing up front: if you have any complaints about the speed or the bass extension of these headphones, you need a better headphone amp. /endofdiscussion The HD600s will take the...
Sound is neutral with a slight mid bass tilt. Highs and lows are well extended. Sound stage is large for an iem. The bass has some impact without being boomy. The treble is clear without...
IEMs for Metal/Rock (replacement for Brainwavz M3) - Page 2post #16 of 2210/15/12 at 3:14am
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #17 of 2210/15/12 at 3:32ampost #18 of 2210/15/12 at 9:24ampost #19 of 2210/15/12 at 9:33am
I love the Ety sound with all of the metal that I listen to (which is a lot). If you can stretch to ~$100 you have the options of the R50 and the HF5. I think that either would do well. Also, if you stretch a little now, you will end up being much happier with the sound that you get.post #20 of 2210/15/12 at 3:16pmQuote:Originally Posted by potatoos
I love the Ety sound with all of the metal that I listen to (which is a lot). If you can stretch to ~$100 you have the options of the R50 and the HF5. I think that either would do well. Also, if you stretch a little now, you will end up being much happier with the sound that you get.
Agree, metal sounds good on etyspost #21 of 2210/15/12 at 4:35pm
...and i have just bought those as my first pair of iem's (not considering the iBuds
Glad to hear im not the only one thinking they are good for metal
Love the clarity and detail of the etys!
But if you would go for those earphones, they aren't bass heavy at all just saying. I like it, but some might not...post #22 of 221/18/13 at 1:50pm
I absolutely love metal on the Brainwavz B2s, it's nice to have the response of the BA drivers when you're listening to more complicated stuff (IE progressive metal) and everything just seems to sound right on them.Return HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- IEMs for Metal/Rock (replacement for Brainwavz M3)
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › NAD Viso HP50 : Another superb headphone from Paul Barton? 1 second ago
- › Rate The Last Movie You Watched 11 seconds ago
- › Shure SE535 Clear 42 seconds ago
- › WOO-HOOOO... WA7 "fireflies"!!! 44 seconds ago
- › Westone W60 Impressions Thread 1 minute ago
- › Musiland USB 02US just arrived 1 minute ago
- › Three Word Story 1 minute ago
- › Band Name Game II 2 minutes ago
- › OPPO To Reveal PM-3 Planar Magnetic Headphones and HA-2 Portable... 3 minutes ago
- › Best Headphones for best mids and clarity $500 and under - Your... 3 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser Urbanite XL Black Over-Ear Headphones by Dogmatrix
- › Monoprice MHP-839 by engineerd3d
- › Philips Fidelio X2 by D-TECH
- › Audio-Technica AIR Dynamic Headphones ATH-AD900X by NineRedTools
- › Sennheiser HD 600 by rjm003
- › Miles Davis Trumpet High Performance In-ear Headphones by Merfolk
- › Dunu TITAN 1 — titanium-coated diaphragm earphones by Niyologist
- › Goldring DR100 High Fidelity Stereo Headphones by interpolate
- › thinksound rain2 Wooden In-Ear Headphone (Gunmetal Chocolate) by Delance26
- › AudioMinor Headphone Cables by Baycode
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3