Despite the negative factor which is the high pressure on my ears, they end up with ones stay with me though most of others gone because of their decent sound.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Stax protection Last post on 2/5/15 at 5:04am in High-end Audio Forum
- What would you say are the best 3 IEM's out in the market now ? Last post on 2/19/15 at 7:12am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- High-End Over-Ear Discussion Last post on 1/20/15 at 1:53pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Stax 009 Last post on 12/3/14 at 9:19pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Stax 009: Advice on Buying used Last post on 11/15/14 at 5:58pm in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
Last edited: 7/31/15
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))Last edited: 7/28/15
I tried these from a shop, they did look very nice when first spotted. I wanted some nice speakers to use with my laptop, and that could be transported if I was going away for some time. The...
A company whose products give me endless enjoyment, they fulfill every need I personally look for in audio...
First off I want to apologize for taking so long to get this review put together. Circumstances and family responsibility have conspired against me this year in regards to being able put together a...
The Elecom LBT-PAR500AV was purchased by me on Ebay. I’m not in any way affiliated with Elecom. The price was about $50 when I bought it. About me: I’m a 42 year old music...
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))
Ultrasone Signature DJ - Page 152
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Anyone tried to crank the treble up so far?
I am using signature dj's little brother, dj one pro, and these days, I use an eQ to boost the treble with +12db from 8khz to 20Khz.
I was wondering if most people also feel the need to do this, (especially HD800 users) and if you do crank up the treble, does it distort, or is it clean?
Also, I do dial the volume down, digitally with more, to leave enough headroom to not distort. I am curious if the headphone can handle it.
I completely forgot about this thread. Anyone who dislikes their Sig DJ due to comfort issues should consider looking into an earpad swap before giving up on them.
- Ultrasone Signature DJ
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › FIDUE A83 impressions and discussion thread 27 seconds ago
- › modmic 4 to ps4 29 seconds ago
- › The Ghost in the MP3 38 seconds ago
- › MICROZOTL2 Tube Headphone Amp and preamp: a breakthrough device 1 minute ago
- › OnePlus Silver Bullet Earphones review 1 minute ago
- › Music Game IX 1 minute ago
- › Brooko's Reviews - Past & Future 2 minutes ago
- › Band Name Game II 2 minutes ago
- › NOBLE Savant Appreciation Thread (Impressions, Reviews, Tours) 3 minutes ago
- › Some questions about settings (sample rate, latency, etc.) for an... 5 minutes ago
- › Noble Audio Savant by Brooko
- › Bose® Computer MusicMonitor® -- Silver by labrat
- › Harman Kardon AE1 In Ear Headphones by Army-Firedawg
- › RHA T20 by dweaver
- › Bluetooth receiver dual amplifier class1 NFC (black) [Japan Import] by peter123
- › FiiO E12 Mont Blanc by Mediahound
- › CEntrance HiFi-M8 by Mediahound
- › Bose QuietComfort 25 Headphones by Mediahound
- › Audeze LCD3 Planar Magnetic Headphone by Mediahound
- › beyerdynamic DT 770 Stereo Headphones by Meirelles
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3