We're working on getting that ready - at least I think, haha.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- V-MODA M-100 Last post on 3/27/13 at 10:44am in Headphones (full-size)
- V-Moda / M-100 NON Fanboy feedback Last post on 1/18/14 at 10:44pm in Headphones (full-size)
- V moda crossfade m100 Last post on 12/11/12 at 6:33pm in Headphones (full-size)
- V-Moda Crossfade Wireless versus V-Moda M-100 - sound quality difference? Last post on 10/11/16 at 2:16am in Headphones (full-size)
- Headphones Last post on 10/6/14 at 3:10pm in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
Last edited: 1/3/17
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
RHA CL750 – initial impressions Reid Heath Audio are a Scotland-based manufacturer who will be familiar to iFans, with their T10i and T20i all-metal IEMs being prominently displayed in...
Website: LINK Product page: LINK Price: $50 + Shipping The package… The cable arrives in a small cardboard box and just the cable well wrapped inside. Nothing...
The new Crusher wireless from Skullcandy is a great improvement on the old Skullcrushers. The most noticeable improvement is NO EXTERNAL BATTERIES which is very important because a person can spend...
I have been using this for over a year now and use it nearly daily. Extremely versatile component can be used not only for mobile play, but also line out to my receiver (don't yet have funds for...
I purchased these headphones based on reviews, specifications, and looks and I am not disappointed in the least. The initial comfort for the headphones was good, but it took some adjusting to stop...
V-MODA M-100 & VTF-100 Appreciation Thread: Images, Impressions, Reviews. - Page 47post #691 of 92410/29/12 at 10:48amThread Starter
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #692 of 92410/29/12 at 2:19pmpost #693 of 92410/29/12 at 7:35pm
So, I was thinking about doing an in-depth review / critique focused on the individual parts of the headphone, and how they work together as an overall build, as opposed to doing a sound-based review where there is a lot of variability (source, amp, DAC, personal ear tuning, personal music preferences, etc). In other words, a physical model review instead of a sound review. Would anyone find this to be worthwhile, or would it be like looking an advance gift horse in the mouth?post #694 of 92410/29/12 at 8:06pmQuote:Originally Posted by Tus-Chan
So, I was thinking about doing an in-depth review / critique focused on the individual parts of the headphone, and how they work together as an overall build, as opposed to doing a sound-based review where there is a lot of variability (source, amp, DAC, personal ear tuning, personal music preferences, etc). In other words, a physical model review instead of a sound review. Would anyone find this to be worthwhile, or would it be like looking an advance gift horse in the mouth?
I think it would be worthwhile. Providing details other than "they're indestructible" would be nice for some people I think.
- I've partially taken apart the M-100 and the weakest parts of the headphone are at the adjustable headband area I think (basically anything around the wingplates).
- The CLIQFOLD hinge also has a pretty cool mechanism (a metal nub slides in/out of designated notches, which makes the *click* sound)
- The cables that run out of the earcups can be "tucked" into the earcups themselves so they don't stick out as much
- ^ related to these cables again, they prevent the earcups from swiveling beyond 90˚ from the "natural position"
- The plastic parts of the yokes that attach to each earcup can pop out, detaching the earcup from the metal yokes
- All of the screws on the metal yokes are secured in place with the same hex screws as the removable shields
Edited by miceblue - 10/29/12 at 8:07pmpost #695 of 92410/29/12 at 8:47pmQuote:
These headphones are anything but indestructible, I've had two different problems with them in that area already.
I'll start working on it when I get some time.post #696 of 92410/29/12 at 9:10pmQuote:
Interesting to hear. So to re-iterate my previous answer, yes, I think providing details would be beneficial for some people to hear about.post #697 of 92410/31/12 at 7:25pmpost #698 of 92410/31/12 at 8:10pmpost #699 of 92410/31/12 at 11:32pmpost #700 of 92411/1/12 at 12:01ampost #701 of 92411/1/12 at 12:49ampost #702 of 92411/1/12 at 1:42ampost #703 of 92411/1/12 at 7:44ampost #704 of 92411/1/12 at 8:50ampost #705 of 92411/1/12 at 4:44pmQuote:Quote:
You weren't joking.
- V-MODA M-100 & VTF-100 Appreciation Thread: Images, Impressions, Reviews.
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Headphone Impedance
- › Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Portable Headphones and IEMs) 21 seconds ago
- › Knowledge Zenith (KZ) impressions thread 58 seconds ago
- › Walnut Hi-Fi V2 WAV (& MP3) Player by wt - 👌 screenless budget... 1 minute ago
- › ONKYO DP-X1 | Dual Sabre Dacs | Balanced | Sabre BTL Amp | MQA |... 1 minute ago
- › DX200 Details, features and specifications 1st page. With WiFi and... 1 minute ago
- › CHORD ELECTRONICS DAVE 1 minute ago
- › Pictures of Your Portable Rig (part XVI) 2 minutes ago
- › Rank the Headphones that You Own. 2 minutes ago
- › AudioQuest NightHawk Impressions and Discussion Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Final Audio Design Impressions and Discussion Thread 3 minutes ago
- › RHA CL750 by Jackpot77
- › MEE audio - MMCX SILVER-PLATED CABLE by Zelda
- › Skullcandy Crusher Wireless Bluetooth Over-Ear Headphone with Mic -... by fusiondragon
- › FiiO X3 2nd gen Ultraportable Hi-Res DAP by mokler
- › Audio-Technica ATH-M50x by mokler
- › Noble Audio Encore Universal flagship in-ear monitor by WCDchee
- › Noble Audio Kaiser Encore by Saraguie
- › Hifiman EF2A Usb Headphone Amplifier by td2004
- › Blue Ever Blue Model 1001 by B9Scrambler
- › Brainwavz B150 by dnun8086
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Travel Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (CanJams)
- › FiiO X3II DAP firmwares with custom themes
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear