We're working on getting that ready - at least I think, haha.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- V-MODA M-100 Last post on 3/27/13 at 10:44am in Headphones (full-size)
- V-Moda / M-100 NON Fanboy feedback Last post on 1/18/14 at 10:44pm in Headphones (full-size)
- V moda crossfade m100 Last post on 12/11/12 at 6:33pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Headphones Last post on 10/6/14 at 3:10pm in Headphones (full-size)
- V-Moda Headphone upgrade worth it? Last post on 11/25/14 at 10:16am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 8/6/15
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
for the price is good but if you want to have that premier sound qualtiy of studio you need a dac of 300 dolllar +
I'm using eartips I found on a pair of Dollar Store earbuds. They look like JVC Spiral dot tips but with a larger dameter opening, more rubbery too. I also tried the CKW1000anv with the JVC's...
About Me I stumbled into the head-fi world when my itchy fingers picked up a Shure SE846 back in January’14. Since then, it has been a long journey, and I’m only just starting. Exploring the...
Introduction: As a well-known cable maker company, Forza AudioWorks is located in Poland. Its CEO and founder Matthew, a good English speaker and known as ‘’Matez’’ on Head-Fi, is a nice guy to...
For larger views of any of the photos (1200 x 800) - please click on the individual images INTRODUCTION My first introduction to Bluetooth earphones came with the Brainwavz Blu-100, and whilst...
V-MODA M-100 & VTF-100 Appreciation Thread: Images, Impressions, Reviews. - Page 47post #691 of 92410/29/12 at 10:48amThread Starter
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #692 of 92410/29/12 at 2:19pmpost #693 of 92410/29/12 at 7:35pm
So, I was thinking about doing an in-depth review / critique focused on the individual parts of the headphone, and how they work together as an overall build, as opposed to doing a sound-based review where there is a lot of variability (source, amp, DAC, personal ear tuning, personal music preferences, etc). In other words, a physical model review instead of a sound review. Would anyone find this to be worthwhile, or would it be like looking an advance gift horse in the mouth?post #694 of 92410/29/12 at 8:06pmQuote:Originally Posted by Tus-Chan
So, I was thinking about doing an in-depth review / critique focused on the individual parts of the headphone, and how they work together as an overall build, as opposed to doing a sound-based review where there is a lot of variability (source, amp, DAC, personal ear tuning, personal music preferences, etc). In other words, a physical model review instead of a sound review. Would anyone find this to be worthwhile, or would it be like looking an advance gift horse in the mouth?
I think it would be worthwhile. Providing details other than "they're indestructible" would be nice for some people I think.
- I've partially taken apart the M-100 and the weakest parts of the headphone are at the adjustable headband area I think (basically anything around the wingplates).
- The CLIQFOLD hinge also has a pretty cool mechanism (a metal nub slides in/out of designated notches, which makes the *click* sound)
- The cables that run out of the earcups can be "tucked" into the earcups themselves so they don't stick out as much
- ^ related to these cables again, they prevent the earcups from swiveling beyond 90˚ from the "natural position"
- The plastic parts of the yokes that attach to each earcup can pop out, detaching the earcup from the metal yokes
- All of the screws on the metal yokes are secured in place with the same hex screws as the removable shields
Edited by miceblue - 10/29/12 at 8:07pmpost #695 of 92410/29/12 at 8:47pmQuote:
These headphones are anything but indestructible, I've had two different problems with them in that area already.
I'll start working on it when I get some time.post #696 of 92410/29/12 at 9:10pmQuote:
Interesting to hear. So to re-iterate my previous answer, yes, I think providing details would be beneficial for some people to hear about.post #697 of 92410/31/12 at 7:25pmpost #698 of 92410/31/12 at 8:10pmpost #699 of 92410/31/12 at 11:32pmpost #700 of 92411/1/12 at 12:01amQuote:
I like the second one since it looks cute. :Dpost #701 of 92411/1/12 at 12:49ampost #702 of 92411/1/12 at 1:42ampost #703 of 92411/1/12 at 7:44ampost #704 of 92411/1/12 at 8:50ampost #705 of 92411/1/12 at 4:44pmQuote:Quote:
You weren't joking.
- V-MODA M-100 & VTF-100 Appreciation Thread: Images, Impressions, Reviews.
- Headphone Impedance
- › Q-Jays are back. 24 seconds ago
- › 카지노하우스 OX７00．ＣＯＭ 카지노하우스 fw3 41 seconds ago
- › 바두기잘하는법 ▶ox700。Ｃom◀ 바두기잘하는법 바두기잘하는법 58 seconds ago
- › 바카라카페 OX７00．ＣＯＭ 바카라카페 yc8 1 minute ago
- › 바다이야기동영상 ▶ox700。Ｃom◀ 바다이야기동영상 바다이야기동영상 1 minute ago
- › 훌라카페 ▶ox700。Ｃom◀ 훌라카페 훌라카페 1 minute ago
- › 바카라하는법 OX７00．ＣＯＭ 바카라하는법 ju9 1 minute ago
- › 섯다추천 ▶ox700。Ｃom◀ 섯다추천 섯다추천 1 minute ago
- › 바카라따는법 OX７00．ＣＯＭ 바카라따는법 xn0 1 minute ago
- › 카지노하우스 OX７00．ＣＯＭ 카지노하우스 ea7 2 minutes ago
- › FiiO E10K USB DAC and Headphone Amplifier by younes berrada
- › Audio-Technica ATH-CKW1000ANV Inner Ear Headphones 50th Anniversary... by kameenadesi
- › FiiO EX1 Nanotech Titanium Diaphragm In-Ear Monitors by Tobias89
- › Forza Audioworks IEM Cables by MikePortnoy
- › Axgio Sprint Sound Isolating Sport Stereo Bluetooth 4.1 Headphone,... by Brooko
- › HiFiMAN HE400S by reddog
- › JLab JBuds NEON Metal In-Ear Earbuds with Universal Mic for iPhone... by Zantrill
- › WooAudio WA7 Fireflies by JoeDoe
- › Venture Electronics (VE) Monk by earfonia
- › HAVIT® HV-H91DJ Professional Stereo Studio Dj Series Headphones... by Vividcard
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2