Interesting. Waiting for comparison with V-moda M-80 and Beyerdynamic DT 1350 for example.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- V-MODA M-100 Last post on 3/27/13 at 10:44am in Headphones (full-size)
- V-Moda / M-100 NON Fanboy feedback Last post on 1/18/14 at 10:44pm in Headphones (full-size)
- V moda crossfade m100 Last post on 12/11/12 at 6:33pm in Headphones (full-size)
- V-Moda Crossfade Wireless versus V-Moda M-100 - sound quality difference? Last post on 5/11/16 at 12:22am in Headphones (full-size)
- Headphones Last post on 10/6/14 at 3:10pm in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 1/18/16
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
V-MODA M-100 & VTF-100 Appreciation Thread: Images, Impressions, Reviews. - Page 5
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #62 of 9249/27/12 at 2:31pmpost #63 of 9249/27/12 at 3:20pmpost #64 of 9249/27/12 at 4:08pmpost #65 of 9249/27/12 at 4:35pmpost #66 of 9249/27/12 at 5:28pm
I was actually thinking about the momentum... not the amperior... I´m sorry lol!! V-moda M100 vs Sennheiser Momentum !!!!!!!!!!!!!! THE EPIC BATTLE OF THE LEGENDARY PORTABLE AROUND-EAR HEADPHONES!!!!!!!!post #67 of 9249/27/12 at 6:29pmThread Starterpost #68 of 9249/27/12 at 6:37pmpost #69 of 9249/27/12 at 6:47pmpost #70 of 9249/27/12 at 6:58pmNice overview and photos of the headphones AnakChan. I'm looking forward to reading your sonic impressions and how they stack up to other [recent] headphones.post #71 of 9249/27/12 at 7:08pmpost #72 of 9249/27/12 at 7:12pmpost #73 of 9249/27/12 at 7:57pm
Nice visual review I recently got my M-80's and I thought I should have waited a little more
Unless you'd have snagged up a pre-order pair, they won't be out until the end of the year, according to common consensus.post #74 of 9249/27/12 at 10:32pmQuote:Originally Posted by blotto5
They're pretty unknown here in the states too, overshadowed by the over-rated, over-hyped Beats headphones and other crappy brands. That's the unfortunate side-effect of not selling out to corporations, and keeping the philosophy of only making the best products you can. It doesn't get you much attention, because here, an ok product with lots of marketing and celebrity endorsement will get you way more sales than an amazing product that has to rely on it's fans to do the selling. I work at an electronics retailer and all we sell are skullcandy, beats, soul, philips, sony, and memorex brands.I'm doing my best to get the word out to family and friends about V-MODA, but it's a bit of an uphill battle.
WORD OF MOUTH IS OUR MARKETING, THANKS! We put our money where our materials are and therefore our marketing is "baked in" to the product and relies on you^.
This way, we are the "silent" assassins and truly do it differently by creating a greater good for the people that are "in the loop". V-MODA is anti-commercial, slow but steady wins the race as I told TWICE magazine our only goal is to be in a museum and make the best products, money does not drive our virtues at all.
I like to think of V-MODA's marketshare like Ducati... Ducati "quietly" owns >10% of the sports-bike marke, their advanced consumer street technology is inherited from the races (our pro musicians/DJs and tours). Also, most Ducati bikes are absolutely beautiful from every angle.
I love my three Ducati children and they inspire me every day. I have a Ducati 1098 Tricolore (limited edition), Monster Cromo (last one ever made) and a 996 Yellow Superbike.
Edited by valkolton - 9/27/12 at 10:34pm
- V-MODA M-100 & VTF-100 Appreciation Thread: Images, Impressions, Reviews.
- Headphone Impedance
- › Music Game IX 14 seconds ago
- › Introducing the new Continental V5 portable tube amp 1 minute ago
- › $1-$25 USD- Favorite budget in-ear monitors- General consensus... 1 minute ago
- › Best subwoofer for music for my Swan M200 MKIII speakers/PC/room... 2 minutes ago
- › Chord Mojo - The Official Thread .☆*¨*★. Please READ the 3rd... 2 minutes ago
- › Shanling H3 3 minutes ago
- › Pictures of Your Portable Rig (part XVI) 4 minutes ago
- › New Dragonfly Black and Red Discussion 5 minutes ago
- › Tennmak 5 minutes ago
- › NEW: Tralucent Audio Plus5 BA IEM 6 minutes ago
- › Brainwavz Hooka by DynamikeB
- › Emotiva Stealth DC-1 | Balanced 24/192 Fully Differential DAC by JoeDoe
- › Sennheiser PX 100-II Supra-Aural Mini Headphones - Black by MorrisL
- › oBravo ERIB-2a by Krisman
- › HiFiMAN RE-400 by achelgeson
- › Meze 99 Classics by Mshenay
- › SHOZY Zero IEM by C.C.S.
- › Effect Audio Leonidas by MikePortnoy
- › Brainwavz BLU-200 by DynamikeB
- › Marantz HD- DAC1High Definition USB DAC / Headphone Amp by Gamergtx260
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...