Interesting. Waiting for comparison with V-moda M-80 and Beyerdynamic DT 1350 for example.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- V-MODA M-100 Last post on 3/27/13 at 10:44am in Headphones (full-size)
- V-Moda / M-100 NON Fanboy feedback Last post on 1/18/14 at 10:44pm in Headphones (full-size)
- V moda crossfade m100 Last post on 12/11/12 at 6:33pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Suggestions for a $200 over the ear headphone, mostly for EDM/Dubstep Last post on 3/4/14 at 8:16pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Beats Pro VS V-Moda Crossfade M-100 Last post on 2/27/14 at 9:25pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide
Last edited: 12/7/13
- 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)Last edited: 2/5/14
- 2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)Last edited: 2/4/14
- 2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)Last edited: 8/19/13
- 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Over-Ear)Last edited: 5/13/13
I was asked to listen to the Musical Fidelity MF100 and received them about 4 weeks ago. I get quite a lot of headphones through my door, I only review the ones I like and I like these a lot. I...
Got the SE846 last week and did some hours of comparison with my current SE535. My bias was towards keeping them - I like flagship products as a "there is nothing better" products, i.e. do not...
So I finally broke my go to earbuds, and went searching for a replacement. I was actually so disappointed with these things that I made it a point to get out and put out a review. Bass continuously...
I was looking for closed headphones with a pricetag up to €200 that could be used without an amp. After some research and listening sessions I bought the M50x. There's really not a lot to say about...
If you look at my profile, I stay within a small range of products that have worked for my son and I. These include V-Moda, Westone, Audio Technica and Klipsch. Each have their own strenghts,...
V-MODA M-100 & VTF-100 Appreciation Thread: Images, Impressions, Reviews. - Page 5
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #62 of 9119/27/12 at 2:31pmpost #63 of 9119/27/12 at 3:20pmpost #64 of 9119/27/12 at 4:08pmpost #65 of 9119/27/12 at 4:35pmpost #66 of 9119/27/12 at 5:28pm
I was actually thinking about the momentum... not the amperior... I´m sorry lol!! V-moda M100 vs Sennheiser Momentum !!!!!!!!!!!!!! THE EPIC BATTLE OF THE LEGENDARY PORTABLE AROUND-EAR HEADPHONES!!!!!!!!post #67 of 9119/27/12 at 6:29pmThread Starterpost #68 of 9119/27/12 at 6:37pmpost #69 of 9119/27/12 at 6:47pmpost #70 of 9119/27/12 at 6:58pmpost #71 of 9119/27/12 at 7:08pmpost #72 of 9119/27/12 at 7:12pmpost #73 of 9119/27/12 at 7:57pm
Nice visual review I recently got my M-80's and I thought I should have waited a little more
Unless you'd have snagged up a pre-order pair, they won't be out until the end of the year, according to common consensus.post #74 of 9119/27/12 at 10:32pmQuote:Originally Posted by blotto5
They're pretty unknown here in the states too, overshadowed by the over-rated, over-hyped Beats headphones and other crappy brands. That's the unfortunate side-effect of not selling out to corporations, and keeping the philosophy of only making the best products you can. It doesn't get you much attention, because here, an ok product with lots of marketing and celebrity endorsement will get you way more sales than an amazing product that has to rely on it's fans to do the selling. I work at an electronics retailer and all we sell are skullcandy, beats, soul, philips, sony, and memorex brands.I'm doing my best to get the word out to family and friends about V-MODA, but it's a bit of an uphill battle.
WORD OF MOUTH IS OUR MARKETING, THANKS! We put our money where our materials are and therefore our marketing is "baked in" to the product and relies on you^.
This way, we are the "silent" assassins and truly do it differently by creating a greater good for the people that are "in the loop". V-MODA is anti-commercial, slow but steady wins the race as I told TWICE magazine our only goal is to be in a museum and make the best products, money does not drive our virtues at all.
I like to think of V-MODA's marketshare like Ducati... Ducati "quietly" owns >10% of the sports-bike marke, their advanced consumer street technology is inherited from the races (our pro musicians/DJs and tours). Also, most Ducati bikes are absolutely beautiful from every angle.
I love my three Ducati children and they inspire me every day. I have a Ducati 1098 Tricolore (limited edition), Monster Cromo (last one ever made) and a 996 Yellow Superbike.
Edited by valkolton - 9/27/12 at 10:34pm
- V-MODA M-100 & VTF-100 Appreciation Thread: Images, Impressions, Reviews.
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Schiit Owners Unite 24 seconds ago
- › Martin Logan Mikros 90 On-Ear Headphones 1 minute ago
- › Classical recommendations based on my limited tastes 1 minute ago
- › Fostex TH600 Dynamic Headphones 2 minutes ago
- › How to find a low priced Chinese version of any super expensive DAC? 2 minutes ago
- › Stolen headphones 3 minutes ago
- › Review + Appreciation thread: Final Audio Design Pandora Hope VI... 4 minutes ago
- › Reeccomended open headphones under $200 4 minutes ago
- › Final Audio Design Appreciation/Discussion Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Review: Resonessence Labs Invicta - new high end DAC/amp/playback... 5 minutes ago
- › Musical Fidelity MF-100 High Quality On-Ear Headphones by astroid
- › Shure SE846 Sound Isolating™ Earphone by agistrilink
- › NCredible NErgy In-Ear Headphones by Monster® by tevbax
- › Audio-Technica ATH-M50x by De_klusjesman
- › Klipsch S3M-Blue-HP In-Ear Headphone, Blue by DaddyMojo
- › Unique Melody Mentor acrylic universal/custom by svyr
- › Fischer Audio TBA-04 IEM by exsomnis
- › Edifier H850 by ClieOS
- › Edifier USA Spinnaker Media Speaker System (Black) by project86
- › Aftershokz Sportz M2 AS320 Open Ear Sports Headphones by sensible
- › The Best BASS Headphones ( a Head-Fi Wiki) by Hawaiibadboy
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by joe
- › Adjusting bias on Stax tube amplifiers by ardilla
- › Headphone Power Calculator Spreadsheet by robrob
- › Headphone-to-Speaker-Amp Interface With... by robrob
- › Headphone Resistor Network Calculator by robrob
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Introduction) by jude