Interesting. Waiting for comparison with V-moda M-80 and Beyerdynamic DT 1350 for example.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- V-MODA M-100 Last post on 3/27/13 at 10:44am in Headphones (full-size)
- V-Moda / M-100 NON Fanboy feedback Last post on 1/18/14 at 10:44pm in Headphones (full-size)
- V moda crossfade m100 Last post on 12/11/12 at 6:33pm in Headphones (full-size)
- V-Moda Crossfade Wireless versus V-Moda M-100 - sound quality difference? Last post on 10/11/16 at 2:16am in Headphones (full-size)
- Headphones Last post on 10/6/14 at 3:10pm in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
Last edited: 1/3/17
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
Why I love iFi and their products iFi have been known, reputably for their amazing amplifiers and DAC. Ranging from Nano to Micro to Retro and the most recent addition, the Pro line, iFi have an...
Build/Accessories: The Earsonics SM3 is a triple balanced armature IEM, with one driver for the lows, one for the mids, and one for the treble region. the shell is clear acryllic on the...
Introduction – The X5 is perhaps the quintessential Fiio player, it was one of their first devices and also one of their most universally acclaimed. Fiio have come far since the unveiling of the...
Introduction FiiO X5-2 is the second generation of X5 DAPs (digital audio players) from FiiO. I owned a FiiO X5 for quite a while before buying X5-2 and I was...
Brainwavz is a company that should be well known by now to anyone who's familiar with Head-Fi. Known for their excellent build quality and reasonable prices, Brainwavz should always be on your...
V-MODA M-100 & VTF-100 Appreciation Thread: Images, Impressions, Reviews. - Page 5
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #62 of 9249/27/12 at 2:31pmpost #63 of 9249/27/12 at 3:20pmpost #64 of 9249/27/12 at 4:08pmpost #65 of 9249/27/12 at 4:35pmpost #66 of 9249/27/12 at 5:28pm
I was actually thinking about the momentum... not the amperior... I´m sorry lol!! V-moda M100 vs Sennheiser Momentum !!!!!!!!!!!!!! THE EPIC BATTLE OF THE LEGENDARY PORTABLE AROUND-EAR HEADPHONES!!!!!!!!post #67 of 9249/27/12 at 6:29pmThread Starterpost #68 of 9249/27/12 at 6:37pmpost #69 of 9249/27/12 at 6:47pmpost #70 of 9249/27/12 at 6:58pmpost #71 of 9249/27/12 at 7:08pmpost #72 of 9249/27/12 at 7:12pmpost #73 of 9249/27/12 at 7:57pm
Nice visual review I recently got my M-80's and I thought I should have waited a little more
Unless you'd have snagged up a pre-order pair, they won't be out until the end of the year, according to common consensus.post #74 of 9249/27/12 at 10:32pmQuote:Originally Posted by blotto5
They're pretty unknown here in the states too, overshadowed by the over-rated, over-hyped Beats headphones and other crappy brands. That's the unfortunate side-effect of not selling out to corporations, and keeping the philosophy of only making the best products you can. It doesn't get you much attention, because here, an ok product with lots of marketing and celebrity endorsement will get you way more sales than an amazing product that has to rely on it's fans to do the selling. I work at an electronics retailer and all we sell are skullcandy, beats, soul, philips, sony, and memorex brands.I'm doing my best to get the word out to family and friends about V-MODA, but it's a bit of an uphill battle.
WORD OF MOUTH IS OUR MARKETING, THANKS! We put our money where our materials are and therefore our marketing is "baked in" to the product and relies on you^.
This way, we are the "silent" assassins and truly do it differently by creating a greater good for the people that are "in the loop". V-MODA is anti-commercial, slow but steady wins the race as I told TWICE magazine our only goal is to be in a museum and make the best products, money does not drive our virtues at all.
I like to think of V-MODA's marketshare like Ducati... Ducati "quietly" owns >10% of the sports-bike marke, their advanced consumer street technology is inherited from the races (our pro musicians/DJs and tours). Also, most Ducati bikes are absolutely beautiful from every angle.
I love my three Ducati children and they inspire me every day. I have a Ducati 1098 Tricolore (limited edition), Monster Cromo (last one ever made) and a 996 Yellow Superbike.
Edited by valkolton - 9/27/12 at 10:34pm
- V-MODA M-100 & VTF-100 Appreciation Thread: Images, Impressions, Reviews.
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Headphone Impedance
- › Earbuds Round-Up 19 seconds ago
- › New Dragonfly Black and Red Discussion 59 seconds ago
- › Sony MDR-1A vs 1More Triple Driver 1 minute ago
- › Walnut Hi-Fi V2 WAV (& MP3) Player by wt - 👌 screenless budget... 2 minutes ago
- › SONY NW-ZX2 DAP 2 minutes ago
- › The Hardest hitting Headphones are.. ( "The EXTREME BASS Club") 2 minutes ago
- › Schiit Fulla 2 Impressions Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Three Word Story 3 minutes ago
- › Schiit Owners Unite 3 minutes ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 3 minutes ago
- › iFi Audio micro iDSD by BillsonChang007
- › EarSonics SM3 Universal Fit IEM by mrstrangeguy
- › FiiO X5 3rd gen Premium Hi-Res DAP by ryanjsoo
- › FiiO X5 2nd gen Premium Hi-Res DAP by Dobrescu George
- › Brainwavz B150 by crabdog
- › 1MORE1008 Earbud by Peddler
- › Cayin i5 by subguy812
- › Lotoo Paw Pico by twister6
- › Shanling UP Portable DAC/Headphone Amplifier AMP ES9018K2M+MAX97... by ngoshawk
- › PureSounds PS100-600 by BloodyPenguin
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Travel Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (CanJams)
- › FiiO X3II DAP firmwares with custom themes
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear