Interesting. Waiting for comparison with V-moda M-80 and Beyerdynamic DT 1350 for example.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- V-MODA M-100 Last post on 3/27/13 at 10:44am in Headphones (full-size)
- V-Moda / M-100 NON Fanboy feedback Last post on 1/18/14 at 10:44pm in Headphones (full-size)
- V moda crossfade m100 Last post on 12/11/12 at 6:33pm in Headphones (full-size)
- V-Moda Crossfade Wireless versus V-Moda M-100 - sound quality difference? Last post on 10/11/16 at 2:16am in Headphones (full-size)
- Headphones Last post on 10/6/14 at 3:10pm in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
Last edited: 11/28/16
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
At the time this review was written, the Super Dolphin earphone was listed for sale on AK Audio Store’s Aliexpress website. Here is a link to their listing of the...
Preamble: Advanced AcousticWerkes, in short known as AAW, is a Singapore based audio product manufacturer best known for custom-moulded in-ear monitors (CIEMs). Not long ago, they have...
The Soundaware Esther M1Pro provides a immersive sound experience held down by its dated interface and firmware. Its like driving a luxury car with all its comfort but with a dated design...
I am lucky. Very lucky. As I listened last Sunday to the i5, not only did we have the first good (not hard, but good) freeze of the Fall, but since I had been up since just before sunrise, I was...
Greetings Head-fi! Today we are going to be checking out the Bluetooth version of Mee Audio's classic budget earphone, the M9B. Mee Audio, formerly MEElectronics, has been around since 2005 and is...
V-MODA M-100 & VTF-100 Appreciation Thread: Images, Impressions, Reviews. - Page 5
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #62 of 9249/27/12 at 2:31pmpost #63 of 9249/27/12 at 3:20pmpost #64 of 9249/27/12 at 4:08pmpost #65 of 9249/27/12 at 4:35pmpost #66 of 9249/27/12 at 5:28pm
I was actually thinking about the momentum... not the amperior... I´m sorry lol!! V-moda M100 vs Sennheiser Momentum !!!!!!!!!!!!!! THE EPIC BATTLE OF THE LEGENDARY PORTABLE AROUND-EAR HEADPHONES!!!!!!!!post #67 of 9249/27/12 at 6:29pmThread Starterpost #68 of 9249/27/12 at 6:37pmpost #69 of 9249/27/12 at 6:47pmpost #70 of 9249/27/12 at 6:58pmpost #71 of 9249/27/12 at 7:08pmpost #72 of 9249/27/12 at 7:12pmpost #73 of 9249/27/12 at 7:57pm
Nice visual review I recently got my M-80's and I thought I should have waited a little more
Unless you'd have snagged up a pre-order pair, they won't be out until the end of the year, according to common consensus.post #74 of 9249/27/12 at 10:32pmQuote:Originally Posted by blotto5
They're pretty unknown here in the states too, overshadowed by the over-rated, over-hyped Beats headphones and other crappy brands. That's the unfortunate side-effect of not selling out to corporations, and keeping the philosophy of only making the best products you can. It doesn't get you much attention, because here, an ok product with lots of marketing and celebrity endorsement will get you way more sales than an amazing product that has to rely on it's fans to do the selling. I work at an electronics retailer and all we sell are skullcandy, beats, soul, philips, sony, and memorex brands.I'm doing my best to get the word out to family and friends about V-MODA, but it's a bit of an uphill battle.
WORD OF MOUTH IS OUR MARKETING, THANKS! We put our money where our materials are and therefore our marketing is "baked in" to the product and relies on you^.
This way, we are the "silent" assassins and truly do it differently by creating a greater good for the people that are "in the loop". V-MODA is anti-commercial, slow but steady wins the race as I told TWICE magazine our only goal is to be in a museum and make the best products, money does not drive our virtues at all.
I like to think of V-MODA's marketshare like Ducati... Ducati "quietly" owns >10% of the sports-bike marke, their advanced consumer street technology is inherited from the races (our pro musicians/DJs and tours). Also, most Ducati bikes are absolutely beautiful from every angle.
I love my three Ducati children and they inspire me every day. I have a Ducati 1098 Tricolore (limited edition), Monster Cromo (last one ever made) and a 996 Yellow Superbike.
Edited by valkolton - 9/27/12 at 10:34pm
- V-MODA M-100 & VTF-100 Appreciation Thread: Images, Impressions, Reviews.
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Headphone Impedance
- › Noble Audio - the Wizard returns! 32 seconds ago
- › AudioQuest NightHawk Impressions and Discussion Thread 41 seconds ago
- › TRINITY - PHANTOM Series - New thread + WORLDS FIRST PUSH PULL... 1 minute ago
- › Feliks Audio Elise Impressions Thread – a New Start (please read... 1 minute ago
- › Empire Ears ADEL - Discussion & Impressions (Formerly EarWerkz) 2 minutes ago
- › The Playstation 4 Pro is Out! 2 minutes ago
- › Cowon Plenue D 2 minutes ago
- › V-MODA Forza Series: Discussion/Feedback, Reviews, Pics, etc. 2 minutes ago
- › Yamaha hph mt220 thread (Merged) 3 minutes ago
- › Klipsch x12i/Bose QC 20i/Klipsch x10 recommendation. 3 minutes ago
- › Super Dolphin 6BA by Hisoundfi
- › AAW Nebula One Titanium Diaphragm In-Ear Monitor by HiFiChris
- › Soundaware Esther by tassardar
- › Cayin i5 by ngoshawk
- › MEE audio M9B Bluetooth Wireless Noise-Isolating In-Ear Stereo... by B9Scrambler
- › RHA CL1 Ceramic by Takeanidea
- › Parasound Zpre zone preamplifier by snellemin
- › Campfire Audio Vega by Jackpot77
- › EarSonics Velvet by SeeSax
- › Tony Bennett TBSE1 Signature Edition Headphone - Black/Silver by DJ The Rocket
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Travel Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (CanJams)
- › FiiO X3II DAP firmwares with custom themes
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear