- 90 Posts. Joined 12/2011
- Location: London
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- V-MODA M-100 Last post on 3/27/13 at 10:44am in Headphones (full-size)
- V-Moda / M-100 NON Fanboy feedback Last post on 1/18/14 at 10:44pm in Headphones (full-size)
- V moda crossfade m100 Last post on 12/11/12 at 6:33pm in Headphones (full-size)
- V-Moda Crossfade Wireless versus V-Moda M-100 - sound quality difference? Last post on 5/11/16 at 12:22am in Headphones (full-size)
- Headphones Last post on 10/6/14 at 3:10pm in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 1/18/16
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
It’s not often I have the absolute pleasure of listening to headphones such as the MA750i. It’s been more than a year since I’ve gotten my Macaw GT100s, and several months since I’ve lost...
Review Of The Remax RM-S1 IEM 06/28/16 So like many I'm not exactly into a super flat sound signature. I like some bass at times, actually pretty much all the time. I own flat...
Introduction – Westone separate their universal range of iems into two categories, the consumer W series and the more professionally orientated UM Pro series that were designed for use during live...
First of all, I would like to thank Dimitri Trush, CEO of the MusicaAcoustics for providing me review sample of Oriolus in exchange of my honest opinion. Oriolus’ official website:...
These are easily the best headphones I have. They are a strange set in that they have a nice flat neutral sound signature that gives great detailed mids and highs, but have great sub and mid bass,...
V-MODA M-100 & VTF-100 Appreciation Thread: Images, Impressions, Reviews. - Page 4post #46 of 9249/27/12 at 10:04amWow this was a lovely surprise AnakChan! I really enjoyed reading through all that and looking at the great pics. Thanks so much for putting that together ahead of the full review! That will keep a lot of us (including myself) happy while waiting for or VTF-100's... between this and Val testing every headphone and writing us something I'm all hyped out!! I've never meant that in a positive way before. Val & VModa really are something special :P
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #47 of 9249/27/12 at 10:08ampost #48 of 9249/27/12 at 10:42am
Wow, amazing photos and overview of the M-100 and it's build/features!!! They look absolutely STUNNING. Thank you for that AnakChan. I'm really anticipating your sonic impressions :)post #49 of 9249/27/12 at 11:00am
It's like M(ars Rover)-100; just about to leap out of it's landing vehicle into unknown territory. (Ofcourse, it escaped the fierce descent and subsequent impact unscaved).
Now let's take some monsters with this beastpost #50 of 9249/27/12 at 11:18ampost #51 of 9249/27/12 at 11:32am
Thanks for the pictures AnakChan,
Would be curious to hear how well the M100 sits on your hand. I found the LP a bit cramped for my head, same with the M80.post #52 of 9249/27/12 at 11:56ampost #53 of 9249/27/12 at 11:57ampost #54 of 9249/27/12 at 11:59am
Hopefully before the end of the year.
In august, around 300 head-fi'ers were given the opportunity to pre-order these baby's. We'll receive them somewhere in the coming two weeks.
Edited by Vibemerchant - 9/27/12 at 2:38pmpost #55 of 9249/27/12 at 12:00pmpost #56 of 9249/27/12 at 12:12pmpost #57 of 9249/27/12 at 12:48pm
Yeah yeah yeah we all know they are nice Anak... HOW DOES IT SOUND!!! COME ON!!!! DON'T RESIST IT!!!! :-p
I love the white version... it's probably the one I will get... (and the brown/silver Sony MDR-1Rs and then I promise I wont buy any more headphones this year...)post #58 of 9249/27/12 at 12:51pmQuote:
Don't make promises you can't keep. :Ppost #59 of 9249/27/12 at 1:13pm
- V-MODA M-100 & VTF-100 Appreciation Thread: Images, Impressions, Reviews.
- Headphone Impedance
- › m50x and iPod. Help! 2 seconds ago
- › Fostex x Massdrop TH-X00 Review 13 seconds ago
- › Chord Mojo - The Official Thread .☆*¨*★. Please READ the 3rd... 1 minute ago
- › Brand New : Tralucent Audio Ref.1 Too & original Ref.1 1 minute ago
- › iBasso DX80 . . impressions and reviews. . and discussion NEW ... 2 minutes ago
- › What Are You Listening To Right Now? -New thread, new rules. Please... 2 minutes ago
- › GRADO STATEMENT GS2000e - Review and First Impressions 3 minutes ago
- › First time posting, be gentle... SBZ help 3 minutes ago
- › Three Word Story 4 minutes ago
- › iBasso DX80 Bug Thread - Post Any Firmware Bugs/Issues Here 5 minutes ago
- › RHA MA750i by Cinder
- › RM-S1 Wired Sport Headset Stereo Headphone Earphone For iPhone 6... by Redcarmoose
- › Westone Um Pro 50 Clear Earbuds by ryanjsoo
- › Oriolus In-Ear Monitors (v2) by Aerosphere
- › SoundMAGIC HP100 Premium Over-the-Ear Folding Headphone by harry501501
- › Audio-Opus Opus#1 by musicday
- › Wired 3.5MM Headphones Earphones, Ghostek® Turbine Series Wired... by Cinder
- › Cleer DU High-Definition Dual Driver Headphone by moedawg140
- › KZ ED9 Tunning Nozzles In-Ear Headphones by thingol
- › Effect Audio Thor Coper IEM Upgrade Cable by Vitor Valeri
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...