- 90 Posts. Joined 12/2011
- Location: London
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- V-MODA M-100 Last post on 3/27/13 at 10:44am in Headphones (full-size)
- V-Moda / M-100 NON Fanboy feedback Last post on 1/18/14 at 10:44pm in Headphones (full-size)
- V moda crossfade m100 Last post on 12/11/12 at 6:33pm in Headphones (full-size)
- V-Moda Crossfade Wireless versus V-Moda M-100 - sound quality difference? Last post on 8/8/16 at 12:28am in Headphones (full-size)
- Headphones Last post on 10/6/14 at 3:10pm in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 1/18/16
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
I bought these (at £150) expecting much but was shocked by how far they fell short of even competency. They are very uncomfortable, badly designed and the sound is really nothing special. Whatever...
Can’t believe nobody has commented on the lack of an extremely basic feature that exists on 99% of MP3 players but missing from this and many other Fiio units — which is the ability to bookmark....
Advanced AcousticWerkes Q: Deceptively Small The AAW Q is an upcoming IEM from Singaporean company Advanced AcousticWerkes, scheduled for release in the first week of September. It boasts a new...
Now that I've heard all the ADEL modules from Asius technologies(what has been released since 8/16), it's even harder to pick a favorite. Some days I want to tune the sound to my unique anatomy,...
V-MODA M-100 & VTF-100 Appreciation Thread: Images, Impressions, Reviews. - Page 4post #46 of 9249/27/12 at 10:04amWow this was a lovely surprise AnakChan! I really enjoyed reading through all that and looking at the great pics. Thanks so much for putting that together ahead of the full review! That will keep a lot of us (including myself) happy while waiting for or VTF-100's... between this and Val testing every headphone and writing us something I'm all hyped out!! I've never meant that in a positive way before. Val & VModa really are something special :P
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #47 of 9249/27/12 at 10:08ampost #48 of 9249/27/12 at 10:42am
Wow, amazing photos and overview of the M-100 and it's build/features!!! They look absolutely STUNNING. Thank you for that AnakChan. I'm really anticipating your sonic impressions :)post #49 of 9249/27/12 at 11:00am
It's like M(ars Rover)-100; just about to leap out of it's landing vehicle into unknown territory. (Ofcourse, it escaped the fierce descent and subsequent impact unscaved).
Now let's take some monsters with this beastpost #50 of 9249/27/12 at 11:18ampost #51 of 9249/27/12 at 11:32am
Thanks for the pictures AnakChan,
Would be curious to hear how well the M100 sits on your hand. I found the LP a bit cramped for my head, same with the M80.post #52 of 9249/27/12 at 11:56ampost #53 of 9249/27/12 at 11:57ampost #54 of 9249/27/12 at 11:59am
Hopefully before the end of the year.
In august, around 300 head-fi'ers were given the opportunity to pre-order these baby's. We'll receive them somewhere in the coming two weeks.
Edited by Vibemerchant - 9/27/12 at 2:38pmpost #55 of 9249/27/12 at 12:00pmpost #56 of 9249/27/12 at 12:12pmpost #57 of 9249/27/12 at 12:48pm
Yeah yeah yeah we all know they are nice Anak... HOW DOES IT SOUND!!! COME ON!!!! DON'T RESIST IT!!!! :-p
I love the white version... it's probably the one I will get... (and the brown/silver Sony MDR-1Rs and then I promise I wont buy any more headphones this year...)post #58 of 9249/27/12 at 12:51pmQuote:
Don't make promises you can't keep. :Ppost #59 of 9249/27/12 at 1:13pm
- V-MODA M-100 & VTF-100 Appreciation Thread: Images, Impressions, Reviews.
- Headphone Impedance
- › Schiit Happened: The Story of the World's Most Improbable Start-Up 18 seconds ago
- › Koss Portapro Thread 1 minute ago
- › Audio-Technica updates CKR series: ATH-CKR100, ATH-CKR90, ATH-CKR70 1 minute ago
- › Schiit Show 2 Impressions Thread 2 minutes ago
- › SchiitShow 2: This Changes Everything 2 minutes ago
- › Schiit Jotunheim Review / Preview - Head-Fi TV 2 minutes ago
- › The seek for bass (optionaly bluetooth, optinaly highly portable)... 3 minutes ago
- › Tralucent Audio 1Plus2 IEM (Now With 'New' 1Plus2.2!) Impressions... 3 minutes ago
- › Introducing the Dacamp L1, flagship CL1 Ceramic and CL750 from RHA 3 minutes ago
- › Earbuds Round-Up 4 minutes ago
- › Flare Audio R1 Headphones by Mr Vicarious
- › FiiO X5 2nd gen Premium Hi-Res DAP by greencalx
- › Advanced AcousticWerkes Q by ustinj
- › Asius Technologies ADEL™ G1 Auto Modules by Ike1985
- › AAW Nebula Two Hybrid In-Ear Monitor by tz0531
- › Shure SE215 by Nick Walters
- › E-mu Teak Headphones by AT Khan
- › Marshall Mode In-Ear Headphones, Black/White (4090939) by PopZeus
- › Pro-Ject Debut Carbon by davehg
- › Brainwavz Jive by Lurk650
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...