- 90 Posts. Joined 12/2011
- Location: London
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- V-MODA M-100 Last post on 3/27/13 at 10:44am in Headphones (full-size)
- V-Moda / M-100 NON Fanboy feedback Last post on 1/18/14 at 10:44pm in Headphones (full-size)
- V moda crossfade m100 Last post on 12/11/12 at 6:33pm in Headphones (full-size)
- V-Moda Crossfade Wireless versus V-Moda M-100 - sound quality difference? Last post on 10/11/16 at 2:16am in Headphones (full-size)
- Headphones Last post on 10/6/14 at 3:10pm in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
Last edited: 1/3/17
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
For larger views of any of the photos (1200 x 800) - please click on the individual imagesINTRODUCTIONThis is the 2nd pair of IEMs sent to me for evaluation recently by FiiO. You can find my...
Unboxing This package came in an unassuming black box with the branding directly on the front. Opening it reveals the very nice semi-hard case that stores the earphones. Opening the case...
Intro I wanted to start this review off with a Swiss Army knife joke but it looks like several Head-Fiers have already did that so in a futile attempt to be both funny and original I’ll start off...
This is the video review of the Cayin i5 Digital Audio Player. The player has been compared with iDSD Micro BL and Audeze Cypher cable for its sound qualities. Skip to 12 minutes 50 seconds mark...
DISCLAIMER The Empire Ears Zeus-R was purchased during my trip to the Empire Ears office at Buford, Georgia. The Empire Ears team have since moved their operations to their newer and larger...
V-MODA M-100 & VTF-100 Appreciation Thread: Images, Impressions, Reviews. - Page 4post #46 of 9249/27/12 at 10:04amWow this was a lovely surprise AnakChan! I really enjoyed reading through all that and looking at the great pics. Thanks so much for putting that together ahead of the full review! That will keep a lot of us (including myself) happy while waiting for or VTF-100's... between this and Val testing every headphone and writing us something I'm all hyped out!! I've never meant that in a positive way before. Val & VModa really are something special :P
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #47 of 9249/27/12 at 10:08ampost #48 of 9249/27/12 at 10:42am
Wow, amazing photos and overview of the M-100 and it's build/features!!! They look absolutely STUNNING. Thank you for that AnakChan. I'm really anticipating your sonic impressions :)post #49 of 9249/27/12 at 11:00am
It's like M(ars Rover)-100; just about to leap out of it's landing vehicle into unknown territory. (Ofcourse, it escaped the fierce descent and subsequent impact unscaved).
Now let's take some monsters with this beastpost #50 of 9249/27/12 at 11:18ampost #51 of 9249/27/12 at 11:32am
Thanks for the pictures AnakChan,
Would be curious to hear how well the M100 sits on your hand. I found the LP a bit cramped for my head, same with the M80.post #52 of 9249/27/12 at 11:56ampost #53 of 9249/27/12 at 11:57ampost #54 of 9249/27/12 at 11:59am
Hopefully before the end of the year.
In august, around 300 head-fi'ers were given the opportunity to pre-order these baby's. We'll receive them somewhere in the coming two weeks.
Edited by Vibemerchant - 9/27/12 at 2:38pmpost #55 of 9249/27/12 at 12:00pmpost #56 of 9249/27/12 at 12:12pmpost #57 of 9249/27/12 at 12:48pm
Yeah yeah yeah we all know they are nice Anak... HOW DOES IT SOUND!!! COME ON!!!! DON'T RESIST IT!!!! :-p
I love the white version... it's probably the one I will get... (and the brown/silver Sony MDR-1Rs and then I promise I wont buy any more headphones this year...)post #58 of 9249/27/12 at 12:51pmQuote:
Don't make promises you can't keep. :Ppost #59 of 9249/27/12 at 1:13pm
- V-MODA M-100 & VTF-100 Appreciation Thread: Images, Impressions, Reviews.
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Headphone Impedance
- › NEW SONY NW-WM1Z / WM1A FLAGSHIP HI-END DAP!!! 24 seconds ago
- › Pioneer's first DAP, the XDP-100R announced in IFA 28 seconds ago
- › Are you a console or PC gamer? 1 minute ago
- › Knowledge Zenith (KZ) impressions thread 1 minute ago
- › Winnipeg meets' thread (Ongoing) 2 minutes ago
- › Auralic Taurus Balanced Amp 4 pins xlr 2 minutes ago
- › Gustard X20 DAC 3 minutes ago
- › The Entry Level Stax Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Sony/HTC/AKG/MISC Thread 3 minutes ago
- › AudioQuest NightHawk Impressions and Discussion Thread 4 minutes ago
- › FiiO F3 Dynamic In-Ear Monitors by Brooko
- › ADV.Sound EVO X by chompchomps
- › iFi Audio micro iDSD by Yethal
- › Cayin i5 by piksnz
- › Empire Ears Zeus by ejong7
- › Cosmic Ears CE6P by fluffyberry
- › HIFIMAN SuperMini High-Res Portable Player by tenedosian
- › Sennheiser HD 800 S by Dobrescu George
- › Westone W80 Eight-Driver System with Dual Bass, Dual Mid, and Quad... by Koolpep
- › JDS Labs Assembled Objective2 Headphone Amplifier by SoundApprentice
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Travel Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (CanJams)
- › FiiO X3II DAP firmwares with custom themes
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear