- 90 Posts. Joined 12/2011
- Location: London
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- V-MODA M-100 Last post on 3/27/13 at 10:44am in Headphones (full-size)
- V-Moda / M-100 NON Fanboy feedback Last post on 1/18/14 at 10:44pm in Headphones (full-size)
- V moda crossfade m100 Last post on 12/11/12 at 6:33pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Headphones Last post on 10/6/14 at 3:10pm in Headphones (full-size)
- V-Moda Headphone upgrade worth it? Last post on 11/25/14 at 10:16am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 11/28/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2Last edited: 12/5/14
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
If you are looking for an inexpensive USB cable, this is an OK way to spend your money. It will reduce some of the digital irritants and sounds better than the "comes with" usb cables packaged...
Me: I am a 21 year old student living in a small town in India. I would like to call myself a music enthusiast, rather than an audiophile. I was inspired by music since childhood, and as the time...
If you told me that my review of a pair of headphones would somehow combine golf, science-fiction, sorcery and a supersonic jet I’d say you’re crazy. But then again if you told me I would...
I have been using the E17 "Alpen" every day for over a year now. It is my go-to device for enjoying music at work, or anywhere other than my home office. So, here are my thoughts: Build...
VentureCraft are a Japanese company well known for their portable headphone amplifiers and amp/DAC combo units. Today, I will be taking a look at their latest offering in this category: the...
V-MODA M-100 & VTF-100 Appreciation Thread: Images, Impressions, Reviews. - Page 4post #46 of 9249/27/12 at 10:04amWow this was a lovely surprise AnakChan! I really enjoyed reading through all that and looking at the great pics. Thanks so much for putting that together ahead of the full review! That will keep a lot of us (including myself) happy while waiting for or VTF-100's... between this and Val testing every headphone and writing us something I'm all hyped out!! I've never meant that in a positive way before. Val & VModa really are something special :P
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #47 of 9249/27/12 at 10:08ampost #48 of 9249/27/12 at 10:42am
Wow, amazing photos and overview of the M-100 and it's build/features!!! They look absolutely STUNNING. Thank you for that AnakChan. I'm really anticipating your sonic impressions :)post #49 of 9249/27/12 at 11:00am
It's like M(ars Rover)-100; just about to leap out of it's landing vehicle into unknown territory. (Ofcourse, it escaped the fierce descent and subsequent impact unscaved).
Now let's take some monsters with this beastpost #50 of 9249/27/12 at 11:18ampost #51 of 9249/27/12 at 11:32ampost #52 of 9249/27/12 at 11:56ampost #53 of 9249/27/12 at 11:57ampost #54 of 9249/27/12 at 11:59am
Hopefully before the end of the year.
In august, around 300 head-fi'ers were given the opportunity to pre-order these baby's. We'll receive them somewhere in the coming two weeks.
Edited by Vibemerchant - 9/27/12 at 2:38pmpost #55 of 9249/27/12 at 12:00pmpost #56 of 9249/27/12 at 12:12pmpost #57 of 9249/27/12 at 12:48pm
Yeah yeah yeah we all know they are nice Anak... HOW DOES IT SOUND!!! COME ON!!!! DON'T RESIST IT!!!! :-p
I love the white version... it's probably the one I will get... (and the brown/silver Sony MDR-1Rs and then I promise I wont buy any more headphones this year...)post #58 of 9249/27/12 at 12:51pmQuote:
Don't make promises you can't keep. :Ppost #59 of 9249/27/12 at 1:13pm
- V-MODA M-100 & VTF-100 Appreciation Thread: Images, Impressions, Reviews.
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › The Fiio X3 Thread. 8 seconds ago
- › Shure SRH1540 Review 15 seconds ago
- › HD800 "Anaxilus" Mod 1 minute ago
- › The Fiio X3 2nd gen (ex X3K, X3II) Thread : 192K/24B,... 1 minute ago
- › Woo Audio Amp Owner Unite 1 minute ago
- › DUNU DN-2000J -- More Than Evolution? 1 minute ago
- › [WTB] Bottlehead S.E.X. 240v (EU) 1 minute ago
- › WHY/HOW - converting to FLAC with different software gives... 2 minutes ago
- › Sony NWZ-ZX1 - 35th Walkman Anniversary model 2 minutes ago
- › Thoughts on a bunch of DACs (and why I hate chocolate ice cream) 3 minutes ago
- › Pangea Audio - USB cable - PCOCC & 4% silver - 1.5 Meter by davide256
- › Master & Dynamic ME03 In Ear Headphone by YoYo JoKeR
- › Noble Audio Kaiser 10 by mscott58
- › FiiO E17 by prez
- › VentureCraft SounDroid Vantam by fonzler
- › Sony Walkman Nw-zx2 128gb Mp3 Player Hi-res by piksnz
- › Tralucent Audio Ref 1 by Wyd4
- › MEElectronics M9 Classic Hi-Fi Noise-Isolating In-Ear Headphones by DisCHORDDubstep
- › PonoMusic PonoPlayer by piksnz
- › EarTech Music Dual Driver Custom Molded In Ear Musician Monitors... by acain
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2