or Connect
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Headphones (full-size) › V-MODA M-100 & VTF-100 Appreciation Thread: Images, Impressions, Reviews.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

V-MODA M-100 & VTF-100 Appreciation Thread: Images, Impressions, Reviews. - Page 16

post #226 of 924
Quote:
Originally Posted by Craigster75 View Post


Wow that amp is very cool...only on Head-fi :)  I thought about all the above and the reality of these can't compare to the hopes and dreams I have for the M-100 as well as some other upcoming models.  I might break down and order Momentum or even Signature DJ if we don't hear anything by the end of the week.

Val's just waiting for the mics, so they might have been sent out today?

post #227 of 924
Quote:
Originally Posted by daphen View Post

Val's just waiting for the mics, so they might have been sent out today?


Wishful thinking, but we would have received email notifications.  Waiting for a part from a supplier could take weeks.  If we have another vote, I would say keep the mic and ship the M-100s, but I am not a gamer and I'm sure I would be in the minority.

post #228 of 924
Quote:
Originally Posted by Craigster75 View Post


Wishful thinking, but we would have received email notifications.  Waiting for a part from a supplier could take weeks.  If we have another vote, I would say keep the mic and ship the M-100s, but I am not a gamer and I'm sure I would be in the minority.

I would vote for sending the mics out when they're ready and just send the headphones out now. 

I really really look forward to the mic actually. It's such an awesome feature.

post #229 of 924

The no-update wait is killing me. I have no cans as of the last hour (sold off my HD598), and I'm dying for a unit.

post #230 of 924
Quote:
Originally Posted by daphen View Post

I would vote for sending the mics out when they're ready and just send the headphones out now. 

I really really look forward to the mic actually. It's such an awesome feature.


That would be ideal for us, but not for V-Moda from a cost standpoint for postage, packing materials and labor.

post #231 of 924
Quote:
Originally Posted by Craigster75 View Post


Wishful thinking, but we would have received email notifications.  Waiting for a part from a supplier could take weeks.  If we have another vote, I would say keep the mic and ship the M-100s, but I am not a gamer and I'm sure I would be in the minority.

It's gonna be a surprise at the doorstep! Actually, twice now I've gotten packages before V-Moda changed the status to shipping (hell, my shields and audio-only cable are still Pending even after i've received them a week or two ago). idk why the boom mics are taking this long (along with the brushed shields) but I'm certain they have good reason.

 

For a mass order like this, I'd say at least one of us would have gotten a shipping notification though.

 

But you need a $300+ headphone to hold you over while you wait? That seems a bit excessive when the result could just be in a few weeks if not the next few days, right?

post #232 of 924
Quote:
Originally Posted by robble View Post
But you need a $300+ headphone to hold you over while you wait? That seems a bit excessive when the result could just be in a few weeks if not the next few days, right?

Something I could return of course, unless it turns out to be better to my ears than the M-100.  Also, a few weeks is a long time when you go to sleep and wake up every day thinking about M-100s (yes, I need to get a life).

post #233 of 924
Quote:
Originally Posted by Craigster75 View Post

Something I could return of course, unless it turns out to be better to my ears than the M-100.  Also, a few weeks is a long time when you go to sleep and wake up every day thinking about M-100s (yes, I need to get a life).

A few weeks? Are you guys insane? I'll die if it's that long, I expected them to be here around the end of the week. :(

post #234 of 924
Quote:
Originally Posted by daphen View Post

A few weeks? Are you guys insane? I'll die if it's that long, I expected them to be here around the end of the week. :(


I found peace when I lowered my expectations to avoid disappointment.

post #235 of 924
Quote:
Originally Posted by Craigster75 View Post


I found peace when I lowered my expectations to avoid disappointment.

Well, since they had a confirmed shippingdate of the 21st before we voted on getting Vals note and testing, I just assumed it wouldn't be THAT long?

post #236 of 924
Quote:
Originally Posted by daphen View Post

I can't really stand the wait for AnakChans review.. I'm going to combust.

lol!! Yeah, I Think We will not get his impressions yet, even initial impressions (not talking about the whole review). I think that either Val told him not to, or he is waiting for other reviews to appear first just in case they are too polarized... too bad either way.
post #237 of 924
Quote:
Originally Posted by daphen View Post

Well, since they had a confirmed shippingdate of the 21st before we voted on getting Vals note and testing, I just assumed it wouldn't be THAT long?

Confirmed? More like a hopeful release date. I don't think it should be that long, but as Craigster said (and Val hinted), they've been waiting for a part from *probably* another distributor.

post #238 of 924

No update yet??????? I WANT THAT REVIEW NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!! deadhorse.gif

post #239 of 924
Quote:
Originally Posted by Towwers View Post

No update yet??????? I WANT THAT REVIEW NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!! deadhorse.gif

Can't tell if sarcastic or not. In any case, Anak Chan addressed in one of the threads that he's been holding off his review for some non-technical reasons, so he probably has his thoughts down. He just can't publish it for one reason or another.

post #240 of 924
Quote:
Originally Posted by Craigster75 View Post


That would be ideal for us, but not for V-Moda from a cost standpoint for postage, packing materials and labor.

Satisfied customers are priceless. Especially when those customers are the essence of your brand.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Headphones (full-size) › V-MODA M-100 & VTF-100 Appreciation Thread: Images, Impressions, Reviews.