Hope that means you're so blown away you have a hard time writing and not that you're underwhelmed and waiting to hear back from Val.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- V-MODA M-100 Last post on 3/27/13 at 10:44am in Headphones (full-size)
- V-Moda / M-100 NON Fanboy feedback Last post on 11/7/13 at 3:58pm in Headphones (full-size)
- V moda crossfade m100 Last post on 12/11/12 at 6:33pm in Headphones (full-size)
- V-moda M100 Crossfades Matte Black For Sale Last post on 11/8/13 at 5:44am in Headphones for Sale / Trade
- V-MODA Crossfade M-100 Shadow and White Silver colors are back, special! Last post on 3/29/13 at 9:24am in Sponsor Announcements and Deals
2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide
Last edited: 12/7/13
- 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)Last edited: 12/10/13
- 2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)Last edited: 12/10/13
- 2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)Last edited: 8/19/13
- 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Over-Ear)Last edited: 5/13/13
i am giving this review after a month use, 30+ hours burning its still improving. at the first use found these a crap they were sounding low on my phone they are not that impact that i was looking...
For the prize, these sound amazing! I was extremly happy about my purchase until the headband broke. I only used them normally, with no extreme stretching at all. It is made of fragile plastic....
If you want to read me ramble on more about haptics and finish quality, head to Ω image's review. I know it is a year on and this earphone is no longer en vogue. However, I reviewed it. Take...
Now let me start by saying that at the time I purchased these Delta's, I was looking for a step up to my Philips SHE3580's to get a better quality budget iem. I have just sold my JVC FX40's and my...
I've completed my review on this headphone and it is currently waiting to go live elsewhere first. After a few days, it will be posted here. This headphone is a real winner. I am truly amazed by...
V-MODA M-100 & VTF-100 Appreciation Thread: Images, Impressions, Reviews. - Page 9
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #122 of 9039/29/12 at 8:13amQuote:
I'm sure everyone is hoping for this :Ppost #123 of 9039/29/12 at 8:38am
I'm guessing it's because M-100 works well with some music, but not others. So AnakChan has to listen to more varieties to thoroughly review its strength and weaknesses. He wants to publish a full review, rather than a short one followed by an update.post #124 of 9039/29/12 at 12:25pmpost #125 of 9039/29/12 at 1:03pmQuote:Originally Posted by AnakChan
Need is a strong word. May I politely recommend a read of this thread, although it applies to PM's, the concept is still quite applicable :-
Please note to the audiences here that it's not my intent to hold such reviews ransom. There are valid reasons of which time will reveal. Most of you have been patient for so long, just hold on a little longer.
Meanwhile, it seems I'm not the only consumer who's got access to the M100. If audiences here live in Tokyo, it seems e-earphone have their personalized ones on display (Shadow with custom plates, mine's on the left). The don't sell them yet, these are demos next to the Go-DAP X's :- Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Yes, take your time AnakChan. I think many here would agree that a quality review that covers a lot is better than a short list of impressions.
Another thing that's off topic though, I notice that you put ":-" at the end of your sentences sometimes. Is that supposed to mean something? I always see it as a half-complete smiley face ":-)".post #126 of 9039/29/12 at 1:31pmpost #127 of 9039/29/12 at 1:33pmQuote:
I wouldn't worry, he probably got some of the other anticipated phones and is waiting til he can do a side by side in his review or something.post #128 of 9039/29/12 at 1:37pmpost #129 of 9039/29/12 at 1:42pmQuote:
He didn't say anything about issues though.post #130 of 9039/29/12 at 1:58pmpost #131 of 9039/29/12 at 2:17pmpost #132 of 9039/29/12 at 6:17pmpost #133 of 9039/30/12 at 4:26ampost #134 of 9039/30/12 at 9:05am
- V-MODA M-100 & VTF-100 Appreciation Thread: Images, Impressions, Reviews.
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › December 2013 - Mook Headphone Festival Singapore 25 seconds ago
- › [New] Philips Fidelio X1 35 seconds ago
- › Walkman NWZ F886 officialy announced!! [192khz/24bits] 39 seconds ago
- › Woo Audio Amp Owner Unite 1 minute ago
- › Leckerton audio uha-6s mkii 1 minute ago
- › New to computer audio. Need some advice on chosing a soundcard/DAC. 2 minutes ago
- › KEF M500/M200 Appreciation Thread 5 minutes ago
- › The Stax Thread III 5 minutes ago
- › OPINIONS ABOUT CHOICE 5 minutes ago
- › digiZoid ZO2.3 Impression & Discussion Thread 5 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD 439 Headphones Black by sagar khichi
- › AKG K520 by Veggietech
- › AudioFly AF78 by shigzeo
- › Brainwavz Delta by IEMagnet01
- › NAD Electronics VISO HP50 Noise-Isolating Over-Ear Headphones by 24Bit
- › Astell & Kern AK120 by 24Bit
- › Effect Audio Thor cable by average_joe
- › Heir Audio Tzar 350 by alpha421
- › Panasonic RP-HC720-K Over Ear Headphones Noise Canceling 95% by oostrov
- › iFi iCAN headphone amplifier by tdockweiler
- › Headphone Power Calculator Spreadsheet by robrob
- › Headphone-to-Speaker-Amp Interface With... by robrob
- › Headphone Resistor Network Calculator by robrob
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Introduction) by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Desktop Amps... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Portable... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide... by joe