Hope that means you're so blown away you have a hard time writing and not that you're underwhelmed and waiting to hear back from Val.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- V-MODA M-100 Last post on 3/27/13 at 10:44am in Headphones (full-size)
- V-Moda / M-100 NON Fanboy feedback Last post on 1/18/14 at 10:44pm in Headphones (full-size)
- V moda crossfade m100 Last post on 12/11/12 at 6:33pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Headphones Last post on 10/6/14 at 3:10pm in Headphones (full-size)
- V-Moda Headphone upgrade worth it? Last post on 11/25/14 at 10:16am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 11/28/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2Last edited: 12/5/14
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
Hi all, I will prepare a proper review when I have some time and am not working. In short however, these are superior to any IEM I have personally used for my tastes. I listen to a vast...
Disclaimer: I was given the MEElectronics M9 Classic in return for a review. The opinions expressed in this review are 100% my own, and were not influenced by MEElectronics in any way. Before I...
AK120II and Pono player combined review
EarTech Music have you ever heard of them or Ear Technology Corporation well me neither. This review is for EarTech Music Dual driver custom in ear monitor. I ran upon this company one day while I...
Setup: System #1: Macbook Pro Retina, Fidelia Software, Fiio e17 Alpen System #2: Mac Pro, Fidelia Software, Headphone Out or Fiio e17/E09K combo Some of the tracks used to...
V-MODA M-100 & VTF-100 Appreciation Thread: Images, Impressions, Reviews. - Page 9
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #122 of 9249/29/12 at 8:13amQuote:
I'm sure everyone is hoping for this :Ppost #123 of 9249/29/12 at 8:38am
I'm guessing it's because M-100 works well with some music, but not others. So AnakChan has to listen to more varieties to thoroughly review its strength and weaknesses. He wants to publish a full review, rather than a short one followed by an update.post #124 of 9249/29/12 at 12:25pmpost #125 of 9249/29/12 at 1:03pmQuote:Originally Posted by AnakChan
Need is a strong word. May I politely recommend a read of this thread, although it applies to PM's, the concept is still quite applicable :-
Please note to the audiences here that it's not my intent to hold such reviews ransom. There are valid reasons of which time will reveal. Most of you have been patient for so long, just hold on a little longer.
Meanwhile, it seems I'm not the only consumer who's got access to the M100. If audiences here live in Tokyo, it seems e-earphone have their personalized ones on display (Shadow with custom plates, mine's on the left). The don't sell them yet, these are demos next to the Go-DAP X's :- Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Yes, take your time AnakChan. I think many here would agree that a quality review that covers a lot is better than a short list of impressions.
Another thing that's off topic though, I notice that you put ":-" at the end of your sentences sometimes. Is that supposed to mean something? I always see it as a half-complete smiley face ":-)".post #126 of 9249/29/12 at 1:31pmpost #127 of 9249/29/12 at 1:33pmQuote:
I wouldn't worry, he probably got some of the other anticipated phones and is waiting til he can do a side by side in his review or something.post #128 of 9249/29/12 at 1:37pmpost #129 of 9249/29/12 at 1:42pmQuote:
He didn't say anything about issues though.post #130 of 9249/29/12 at 1:58pmpost #131 of 9249/29/12 at 2:17pmpost #132 of 9249/29/12 at 6:17pmpost #133 of 9249/30/12 at 4:26ampost #134 of 9249/30/12 at 9:05am
- V-MODA M-100 & VTF-100 Appreciation Thread: Images, Impressions, Reviews.
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Sony MDRZX300 Recomendations 11 seconds ago
- › The All new FiiO X1, 192K/24B, PCM5142 DAC and 100mW output with LO... 13 seconds ago
- › Music Game IX 24 seconds ago
- › Stax Sr80 and SRDX Combo recently restored need help on matching... 38 seconds ago
- › CanJam SoCal 2015, March 28-29, 2015 -- It's Official! 1 minute ago
- › New from Garage1217, the solid-state Project Polaris! 1 minute ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 2 minutes ago
- › Three Word Story 2 minutes ago
- › Lets Talk Metal 2 minutes ago
- › The AKG K7XX Massdrop First Edition Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Tralucent Audio Ref 1 by Wyd4
- › MEElectronics M9 Classic Hi-Fi Noise-Isolating In-Ear Headphones by DisCHORDDubstep
- › PonoMusic PonoPlayer by piksnz
- › EarTech Music Dual Driver Custom Molded In Ear Musician Monitors... by acain
- › PSB M4U 1 by prez
- › 1 More Design Piston Crystal by banjoanton
- › Schiit Magni 2 by Willy 2 Streams
- › Dunu TITAN 1 — titanium-coated diaphragm earphones by tomscy2000
- › Master & Dynamic MH30 On Ear Headphone - Black by YoYo JoKeR
- › Master & Dynamic ME03 In Ear Headphone by twister6
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3