Hope that means you're so blown away you have a hard time writing and not that you're underwhelmed and waiting to hear back from Val.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- V-MODA M-100 Last post on 3/27/13 at 10:44am in Headphones (full-size)
- V-Moda / M-100 NON Fanboy feedback Last post on 1/18/14 at 10:44pm in Headphones (full-size)
- V moda crossfade m100 Last post on 12/11/12 at 6:33pm in Headphones (full-size)
- V-Moda Crossfade Wireless versus V-Moda M-100 - sound quality difference? Last post on 5/11/16 at 12:22am in Headphones (full-size)
- Headphones Last post on 10/6/14 at 3:10pm in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 1/18/16
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
I want to thank the MezeTeam over at Head Fi for allowing me the chance to review the 99 Classics as part of their Tour. You can purchase the 99 Classics in three colors right from their...
Disclaimer: I received this earphone for free from the manufacturers. I did my best not to let that color my opinion on the product, but my impressions may not be entirely without bias. Shozy...
Introduction: The Effect Audio is a Singapore brand that is known by some famous aftermarket cables. They offer Ares and Thor series headphone/IEM cables as well as Piccolino Ultimate and Eros...
Here is my review for the Brainwavz BLU-200 Bluetooth earphones. I must say that I really like and respect the Brainwavz brand and that they deserve attention with their high quality/budget...
Hello Fellow Headfiers, I own this DAC for atleast 7 months now and so I thought I would make a review cuz I'm planning to sell this :) (which I'll tell you why at the end of this review). I...
V-MODA M-100 & VTF-100 Appreciation Thread: Images, Impressions, Reviews. - Page 9
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #122 of 9249/29/12 at 8:13amQuote:
I'm sure everyone is hoping for this :Ppost #123 of 9249/29/12 at 8:38am
I'm guessing it's because M-100 works well with some music, but not others. So AnakChan has to listen to more varieties to thoroughly review its strength and weaknesses. He wants to publish a full review, rather than a short one followed by an update.post #124 of 9249/29/12 at 12:25pmpost #125 of 9249/29/12 at 1:03pmQuote:Originally Posted by AnakChan
Need is a strong word. May I politely recommend a read of this thread, although it applies to PM's, the concept is still quite applicable :-
Please note to the audiences here that it's not my intent to hold such reviews ransom. There are valid reasons of which time will reveal. Most of you have been patient for so long, just hold on a little longer.
Meanwhile, it seems I'm not the only consumer who's got access to the M100. If audiences here live in Tokyo, it seems e-earphone have their personalized ones on display (Shadow with custom plates, mine's on the left). The don't sell them yet, these are demos next to the Go-DAP X's :- Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Yes, take your time AnakChan. I think many here would agree that a quality review that covers a lot is better than a short list of impressions.
Another thing that's off topic though, I notice that you put ":-" at the end of your sentences sometimes. Is that supposed to mean something? I always see it as a half-complete smiley face ":-)".post #126 of 9249/29/12 at 1:31pmpost #127 of 9249/29/12 at 1:33pmQuote:
I wouldn't worry, he probably got some of the other anticipated phones and is waiting til he can do a side by side in his review or something.post #128 of 9249/29/12 at 1:37pmpost #129 of 9249/29/12 at 1:42pmQuote:
He didn't say anything about issues though.post #130 of 9249/29/12 at 1:58pmpost #131 of 9249/29/12 at 2:17pmpost #132 of 9249/29/12 at 6:17pmpost #133 of 9249/30/12 at 4:26ampost #134 of 9249/30/12 at 9:05am
- V-MODA M-100 & VTF-100 Appreciation Thread: Images, Impressions, Reviews.
- Headphone Impedance
- › Band Name Game II 32 seconds ago
- › Unique Melody Mentor debut in Tokyo e-earphone festival 1 minute ago
- › Three Word Story 1 minute ago
- › iFi iPurifier 2 - Reviews, Impressions and Discussion Thread 1 minute ago
- › Music Game IX 1 minute ago
- › Official Ipod Video / Classic 5g+5.5g+6g+6.5g+7g SSD Mod thread 1 minute ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 1 minute ago
- › Pictures of Your Portable Rig (part XVI) 1 minute ago
- › Norne Draug v2 Dark Grey / Black for HD800 1.5 meter length 2 minutes ago
- › Campfire Audio - Introducing 2 new models Hello Andromeda and Nova 3 minutes ago
- › Meze 99 Classics by Mshenay
- › SHOZY Zero IEM by C.C.S.
- › Effect Audio Leonidas by MikePortnoy
- › Brainwavz BLU-200 by DynamikeB
- › Marantz HD- DAC1High Definition USB DAC / Headphone Amp by Gamergtx260
- › Fidue A91 Sirius by flinkenick
- › Havi B3 Pro 1 by getclikinagas
- › Yulong U100 by Spork67
- › Schiit Audio Bifrost DAC by bosiemoncrieff
- › AudioMinor Headphone Cables by flinkenick
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...