Hope that means you're so blown away you have a hard time writing and not that you're underwhelmed and waiting to hear back from Val.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- V-MODA M-100 Last post on 3/27/13 at 10:44am in Headphones (full-size)
- V-Moda / M-100 NON Fanboy feedback Last post on 1/18/14 at 10:44pm in Headphones (full-size)
- V moda crossfade m100 Last post on 12/11/12 at 6:33pm in Headphones (full-size)
- V-Moda Crossfade Wireless versus V-Moda M-100 - sound quality difference? Last post on 5/11/16 at 12:22am in Headphones (full-size)
- Headphones Last post on 10/6/14 at 3:10pm in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 1/18/16
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
I was excited to be approached by world famous cable artisan company 'Effect Audio' and asked me to provide a review of their recently released Ares II + Plus Edition IEM cable. This cable is...
This is my second attempt at using a portable amp (I returned my Fiio E12A for this). That was a good decision. The Cayin C5 is an absolute powerhouse. It can power IEM's and earbuds...
Introduction/Disclaimer I was given this sample in exchange for my honest opinion and impressions. I would especially like to thank Kathryn for getting in touch for purpose of this review. I...
I've become a big fan of wireless headphones over the years with aptx codec, bluetooth 4.0 technology, and li-ion batteries becoming the standard. This allows more of the battery to be dedicated to...
Introduction Why am I here? Am I seeking an endgame all-in-one audio device? Am I seeking an amplifier for every conceivable, non-electrostatic headphone? Am I seeking a sound that will draw me...
V-MODA M-100 & VTF-100 Appreciation Thread: Images, Impressions, Reviews. - Page 9
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #122 of 9249/29/12 at 8:13amQuote:
I'm sure everyone is hoping for this :Ppost #123 of 9249/29/12 at 8:38am
I'm guessing it's because M-100 works well with some music, but not others. So AnakChan has to listen to more varieties to thoroughly review its strength and weaknesses. He wants to publish a full review, rather than a short one followed by an update.post #124 of 9249/29/12 at 12:25pmpost #125 of 9249/29/12 at 1:03pmQuote:Originally Posted by AnakChan
Need is a strong word. May I politely recommend a read of this thread, although it applies to PM's, the concept is still quite applicable :-
Please note to the audiences here that it's not my intent to hold such reviews ransom. There are valid reasons of which time will reveal. Most of you have been patient for so long, just hold on a little longer.
Meanwhile, it seems I'm not the only consumer who's got access to the M100. If audiences here live in Tokyo, it seems e-earphone have their personalized ones on display (Shadow with custom plates, mine's on the left). The don't sell them yet, these are demos next to the Go-DAP X's :- Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Yes, take your time AnakChan. I think many here would agree that a quality review that covers a lot is better than a short list of impressions.
Another thing that's off topic though, I notice that you put ":-" at the end of your sentences sometimes. Is that supposed to mean something? I always see it as a half-complete smiley face ":-)".post #126 of 9249/29/12 at 1:31pmpost #127 of 9249/29/12 at 1:33pmQuote:
I wouldn't worry, he probably got some of the other anticipated phones and is waiting til he can do a side by side in his review or something.post #128 of 9249/29/12 at 1:37pmpost #129 of 9249/29/12 at 1:42pmQuote:
He didn't say anything about issues though.post #130 of 9249/29/12 at 1:58pmpost #131 of 9249/29/12 at 2:17pmpost #132 of 9249/29/12 at 6:17pmpost #133 of 9249/30/12 at 4:26ampost #134 of 9249/30/12 at 9:05am
- V-MODA M-100 & VTF-100 Appreciation Thread: Images, Impressions, Reviews.
- Headphone Impedance
- › Earbuds Round-Up 51 seconds ago
- › Blast from the Past - Post your favourites, any genre any decade 2 minutes ago
- › Audeze SINE Series 3 minutes ago
- › New Loaner Program - Moon Neo 230 Headphone amp and DAC 4 minutes ago
- › MrSpeakers Alpha PRIME: Impressions and Discussion Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Cannot find the right earbud tips 4 minutes ago
- › = Hifiman Regrilling Mod = 7 minutes ago
- › Rising cost of "audiophile" equipment and importance of bias/blind... 7 minutes ago
- › Schiit Happened: The Story of the World's Most Improbable Start-Up 8 minutes ago
- › Chord Mojo - The Official Thread .☆*¨*★. Please READ the 3rd... 9 minutes ago
- › Effect Audio Ares II + Plus Edition IEM cable by sonickarma
- › Cayin C5 Portable HIFI Audio Headphone Amplifier by Tayyab Pirzada
- › Edifier S1000DB Audiophile Active Bookshelf Speakers - Bluetooth... by dnun8086
- › Sennheiser Momentum Wireless Over Ear Headphones by Llloyd
- › Simaudio 230HAD by sheldaze
- › FiiO L9 L-Shaped Line Out Dock (LOD) Cable For iPod and iPhone by ryanjsoo
- › Espressivo-E by Feliks Audio by thatonenoob
- › B&O Beoplay H6 (2nd generation) by istirsin
- › ONKYO A800 50mm Open Back Headphone by Sonic Defender
- › Sony PHA-3 Headphone Amp by Whitigir
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...