who hear thinks the Bass sound strange since the driver update few days ago ??
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Sound quality of Creative SB X-FI Surround 5.1 Pro? Last post on 5/7/14 at 10:40pm in Portable Source Gear
- Sound Blaster Celebrates CanJam London! Exclusive online deals! Last post on 8/28/15 at 4:27pm in Sponsor Announcements and Deals
- DAC vs AMP Last post on 4/4/15 at 9:25am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Exclusive CanJam SoCal Promo Code for Head-Fi.org customers Last post on 4/5/15 at 7:05pm in Sponsor Announcements and Deals
- Creative Introduces the E-MU® XM7 High Performance Passive Bookshelf Speakers Last post on 4/27/16 at 7:39pm in Sponsor Announcements and Deals
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Desktop Amps & DACs)
Last edited: Yesterday
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Desktop Amps & DACs) 2Last edited: Yesterday
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs) (page 2)Last edited: 11/29/16
Even at their current $89 price, I consider the Klipsch R6s an excellent value. They are fundamentally honest about what you put into them. Although they reveal a great deal about each recording,...
With my head laid back, eyes closed, and feet tapping to the beat, I can’t help but be thankful for some of the audio equipment that I have. Thankfully, Justin Weber, owner of Ampsandsound,...
Acknowledgment It’s always a privilege to check out new gear in exchange for your honest opinion. Thanks, iFi, for letting me in on this particular party. I’ve been borrowing this unit...
Introduction I have recently had the good fortune to review 1More’s excellent Triple Driver 1001 In Ear Monitors and their MK802 Bluetooth full-sized headphone and was left extremely impressed...
As the rabbit hole of summit-fi in-ear monitors gets deeper and deeper, I find myself encountering the same issues over and over. Most of the high end multiple armature driver in-ear monitors in...
Creative Sound Blaster new series Z, Zx & ZxR - Page 37
Head-Fi's Best Sellerspost #542 of 32975/5/13 at 7:31pmpost #543 of 32975/5/13 at 11:39pmpost #544 of 32975/6/13 at 5:00ampost #545 of 32975/6/13 at 7:04amQuote:
i had no problems.
but the i m hating the Bass right now...
this sound blaster z already sucked at driving my dt990
and now the bass is kind of strange..
i dont even know how to explain it..post #546 of 32975/6/13 at 7:24ampost #547 of 32975/7/13 at 11:22ampost #548 of 32975/7/13 at 11:58am
These cards have been out of stock in Finland for over a month! I guess demand really must be huge. :O
I've waited for my ZxR card probably 5 weeks now lol. Strange thing is, they are cheaper in Finland than germany for example, I don't know why finnish retailers doesn't simply up the price as the demand is so huge anyway, not that I complain, I just find it weird.
Edited by RPGWiZaRD - 5/7/13 at 12:00pmpost #549 of 32975/8/13 at 9:39pmI should mention that I have experienced a pretty nasty bug with the latest drivers (about a month old) on my ZxR. About a day after installing them I went in to the Creative control panel and noticed that the entire control panel was blank. Meaning I couldn't change any options in it. Pretty system breaking bug for me as I switch between DTS encoding and no encoding quite frequently. Uninstalling and reinstalling the driver did not fix the problem. I actually had to to a full Windows restore to before I installed the latest drivers to fix it.post #550 of 32975/9/13 at 12:13amQuote:Originally Posted by CoryGillmore
I should mention that I have experienced a pretty nasty bug with the latest drivers (about a month old) on my ZxR. About a day after installing them I went in to the Creative control panel and noticed that the entire control panel was blank. Meaning I couldn't change any options in it. Pretty system breaking bug for me as I switch between DTS encoding and no encoding quite frequently. Uninstalling and reinstalling the driver did not fix the problem. I actually had to to a full Windows restore to before I installed the latest drivers to fix it.
My advice, change the ZXR PCi-E location, as this happened even with a full system reset with the "OLD Recon" later after 4-5 days of the reset, and only this stopped it from ever happening again.
I advise against using the latest drivers..
Edited by turokrocks - 5/9/13 at 12:18ampost #551 of 32975/9/13 at 1:50pmQuote:
Unfortunately my SLI GPU setup won't allow me the luxury of using another slot. If it happens again I'll just take my computer for a swim. Yeah that'll show it.post #552 of 32975/10/13 at 1:20amQuote:
No more....post #553 of 32975/10/13 at 4:37am
Hey people, I'm just wondering how exactly this card differs from the Titanium HD.
I've searched through the thread a little and I found out that:
- It's newer and will have "better support"
- it has a second card with some extra connections
- The SNR is 124dB instead of 122dB
...But what else is there?
Does it actually have an headphone amp or is it just a high powered jack like the TiHD? Does it still support CMSS-3D and ALchemy and all of that good stuff?
I'm a TiHD user with an external headphone amp and I love the card for it's insane versitality: Superb sound quality in bit matched Audio Creation mode for music listening and great positioning in Gaming mode with CMSS-3D headphone with ALchemy for games (I play a lot of source games which are DS3D based).
Should I feel bad for having a TiHD now this card is out?
Edited by kazaakas - 5/10/13 at 4:39ampost #554 of 32975/10/13 at 5:45ampost #555 of 32975/10/13 at 7:54am
The ZXR do:
Replacing Op-Amps on Sound Blaster ZxR
Keywords / Key Phrases: opamp, op-amps, operational amplifier, op-amp replacement guide, zxr, sound blaster zxr
- Applicable To: Sound Blaster ZxR
- This article provides information on changeable op-amps in Sound Blaster ZxR card.
- Creative Sound Blaster new series Z, Zx & ZxR
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Desktop Amps & DACs) 2
- › Shanling M1: An iPod Nano Competitor (DAP | USB DAC | USB Transport... 12 seconds ago
- › Audeze LCD-2 Impressions Thread 1 minute ago
- › NEW SONY NW-WM1Z / WM1A FLAGSHIP HI-END DAP!!! 1 minute ago
- › Thinksound On2 2 minutes ago
- › Schiit Happened: The Story of the World's Most Improbable Start-Up 2 minutes ago
- › The Fiio A5 thread: an upgrade of E12A, MUSES02+LME49600, 800mW,... 2 minutes ago
- › Lavricables Pure Silver lightning (Chord Hugo/Mojo) interconnect ... 3 minutes ago
- › Audeze LCD-4 3 minutes ago
- › Reply to get FiiO's New In-Ear Monitors F1 for Free 3 minutes ago
- › FLC Technology FLC8 and FLC8s Impressions Thread 6 minutes ago
- › Klipsch R6m Black In Ear Headphone by 1mctous
- › ampsandsound Kenzie Headphone Amplifier by Smazz
- › iFi Audio micro iDSD Black Label by glassmonkey
- › 1MORE iBFree Bluetooth In-Ear Headphones by Peddler
- › iFi Audio iEMatch Headphone Travel Accessory by Hisoundfi
- › Soundaware Esther by ambchang
- › ZMF Headphones Eikon by Hisoundfi
- › HiFiMAN Edition S by Aornic
- › Accutone Taurus by mark2410
- › Remax RM 305M Aluminum Earbud by Redcarmoose
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Travel Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (CanJams)
- › FiiO X3II DAP firmwares with custom themes
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear