who hear thinks the Bass sound strange since the driver update few days ago ??
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Sound quality of Creative SB X-FI Surround 5.1 Pro? Last post on 5/7/14 at 10:40pm in Portable Source Gear
- Sound Blaster Celebrates CanJam London! Exclusive online deals! Last post on 8/28/15 at 4:27pm in Sponsor Announcements and Deals
- DAC vs AMP Last post on 4/4/15 at 9:25am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Exclusive CanJam SoCal Promo Code for Head-Fi.org customers Last post on 4/5/15 at 7:05pm in Sponsor Announcements and Deals
- Creative Introduces the E-MU® XM7 High Performance Passive Bookshelf Speakers Last post on 2/23/17 at 7:33pm in Sponsor Announcements and Deals
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Desktop Amps & DACs)
Last edited: 12/6/16
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Desktop Amps & DACs) 2Last edited: 12/16/16
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs) (page 2)Last edited: 11/29/16
Focal Utopia By: Dillan Archer Photographs by: Regan Hulvey Introduction I have spent the greater part of my evenings the last few days (and this morning) listening and...
I have had 2 pairs and both have stopped working, these aren't professional headphones and I'd stay away from them if you want to keep them longer than a year of professional use. Spend your...
just want to order one and will try the reviews once get it FBA seems be fast waiting
I have 50 hours active listening and another 150 passive/occasional on these. Equipment: Ragnarok, Gungnir, Sony CD 5 CD tray, Senn HD-600 set up for balanced Listen to Yes ('15 Remix,...
At the time this review was written the FLC 8S was listed for sale on Amazon and Musicteck’s website. Here are links for more information and purchase....
Creative Sound Blaster new series Z, Zx & ZxR - Page 37
Head-Fi's Best Sellerspost #542 of 34015/5/13 at 7:31pmpost #543 of 34015/5/13 at 11:39pmpost #544 of 34015/6/13 at 5:00ampost #545 of 34015/6/13 at 7:04amQuote:
i had no problems.
but the i m hating the Bass right now...
this sound blaster z already sucked at driving my dt990
and now the bass is kind of strange..
i dont even know how to explain it..post #546 of 34015/6/13 at 7:24ampost #547 of 34015/7/13 at 11:22ampost #548 of 34015/7/13 at 11:58am
These cards have been out of stock in Finland for over a month! I guess demand really must be huge. :O
I've waited for my ZxR card probably 5 weeks now lol. Strange thing is, they are cheaper in Finland than germany for example, I don't know why finnish retailers doesn't simply up the price as the demand is so huge anyway, not that I complain, I just find it weird.
Edited by RPGWiZaRD - 5/7/13 at 12:00pmpost #549 of 34015/8/13 at 9:39pmI should mention that I have experienced a pretty nasty bug with the latest drivers (about a month old) on my ZxR. About a day after installing them I went in to the Creative control panel and noticed that the entire control panel was blank. Meaning I couldn't change any options in it. Pretty system breaking bug for me as I switch between DTS encoding and no encoding quite frequently. Uninstalling and reinstalling the driver did not fix the problem. I actually had to to a full Windows restore to before I installed the latest drivers to fix it.post #550 of 34015/9/13 at 12:13amQuote:Originally Posted by CoryGillmore
I should mention that I have experienced a pretty nasty bug with the latest drivers (about a month old) on my ZxR. About a day after installing them I went in to the Creative control panel and noticed that the entire control panel was blank. Meaning I couldn't change any options in it. Pretty system breaking bug for me as I switch between DTS encoding and no encoding quite frequently. Uninstalling and reinstalling the driver did not fix the problem. I actually had to to a full Windows restore to before I installed the latest drivers to fix it.
My advice, change the ZXR PCi-E location, as this happened even with a full system reset with the "OLD Recon" later after 4-5 days of the reset, and only this stopped it from ever happening again.
I advise against using the latest drivers..
Edited by turokrocks - 5/9/13 at 12:18ampost #551 of 34015/9/13 at 1:50pmQuote:
Unfortunately my SLI GPU setup won't allow me the luxury of using another slot. If it happens again I'll just take my computer for a swim. Yeah that'll show it.post #552 of 34015/10/13 at 1:20amQuote:
No more....post #553 of 34015/10/13 at 4:37am
Hey people, I'm just wondering how exactly this card differs from the Titanium HD.
I've searched through the thread a little and I found out that:
- It's newer and will have "better support"
- it has a second card with some extra connections
- The SNR is 124dB instead of 122dB
...But what else is there?
Does it actually have an headphone amp or is it just a high powered jack like the TiHD? Does it still support CMSS-3D and ALchemy and all of that good stuff?
I'm a TiHD user with an external headphone amp and I love the card for it's insane versitality: Superb sound quality in bit matched Audio Creation mode for music listening and great positioning in Gaming mode with CMSS-3D headphone with ALchemy for games (I play a lot of source games which are DS3D based).
Should I feel bad for having a TiHD now this card is out?
Edited by kazaakas - 5/10/13 at 4:39ampost #554 of 34015/10/13 at 5:45ampost #555 of 34015/10/13 at 7:54am
The ZXR do:
Replacing Op-Amps on Sound Blaster ZxR
Keywords / Key Phrases: opamp, op-amps, operational amplifier, op-amp replacement guide, zxr, sound blaster zxr
- Applicable To: Sound Blaster ZxR
- This article provides information on changeable op-amps in Sound Blaster ZxR card.
- Creative Sound Blaster new series Z, Zx & ZxR
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Desktop Amps & DACs) 2
- › Audeze iSINE 10 & iSINE 20: Audeze releases two new IEM planar... 1 minute ago
- › Focal Utopia (& a little Elear) impressions and discussion 2 minutes ago
- › Audio-gd NFB-28 2 minutes ago
- › Grado GH-1 Discussion 3 minutes ago
- › Three Word Story 3 minutes ago
- › Knowledge Zenith (KZ) impressions thread 4 minutes ago
- › Calling All "Vintage" Integrated/Receiver Owners 4 minutes ago
- › Massdrop x Noble X Universal IEMs Review / Preview 5 minutes ago
- › The Official Sony MDR-Z1R Flagship Headphone Thread (Live From IFA... 5 minutes ago
- › Sony MDR 1000x 5 minutes ago
- › Focal Utopia by Dillan
- › Shure SRH840 by Russell Folland
- › Seahf Metal Housing In-Ear Earbuds Headphones Noise Cancelling... by Byran
- › Fostex TH500RP by bagwell359
- › FLC Technology FLC 8S by Hisoundfi
- › Meze 99 Classics by dany111777
- › SONY Walkman A series NW-A35 (R) (16GB) (Sina bar Red) by meringo
- › Custom Art Harmony 8.2 by Ike1985
- › AUNE M1S 32BIT/384KHZ DSD128 3.5MM/2.5MM BALANCED HIFI AUDIOPHILE... by Hypespazm
- › Fischer Audio Totem Paco by B9Scrambler
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Travel Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (CanJams)
- › FiiO X3II DAP firmwares with custom themes
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear