i believe it is mainly due to the huge driver, the require burn in time is much require as well.
Related Forum Threads
- [REVIEW] Beyerdynamic XP Series: Beyer Storm the Budget Market! Last post on 1/15/13 at 5:42am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- [REVIEW] beyerdynamic XP1, XP2 and XP3 –The Asian Exclusive Last post on 5/9/13 at 2:22am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Review: Beyerdynamic XP Series (Great Budget IEM's) Last post on 8/15/13 at 12:26pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- flat cable design IEMs under $100? Last post on 11/16/12 at 2:26am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- FS: Beyerdynamic XP1 and XP2 (free worldwide shipping) (Price Drop!) Last post on 2/20/14 at 3:22pm in Headphones for Sale / Trade
Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And Information
Last edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
Eddie Current's Zana Deux reviewed... Pre-amble - the Zana Deux original vs the new Zana Deux Super... - There are two versions of this tube amplifier. Both are output transformerless (OTL)...
This review will cover the X5ii, comparing it to the Pono player and the original X5. I have a Pono in my possession now. I unfortunately sold my original X5 prior to receiving the review sample,...
Alright, so I am not an audiophile by any means, my entire experience of headphelia is just using cheap IEMs but after trying some expensive beats, I knew I needed something more. And if your like...
This is a review of Audeze EL-8C closed back planar magnetic full size headphones: https://www.audeze.com/products/el-8-collection/el-8-closed-back, with a bonus review of Audeze Deckard desktop...
Preface: Nothing too technical here; just wanted to give my impression as someone that had to "downgrade" from the HE-400's recently and has tried dozens of full-sized cans. I have had these things...
- Basic Guide To In Ear Canalphones
Beyerdynamic New XP series, the Unexpected - Page 5
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
And I recall that I've heard reputations of beyerdynamic's earphones(e.g DTX 101e) to be very tough to burn in.
So the XP series are.
Seems like a very nice entry level IEM, I ordered a XP3 as my first earphone to replace the death of an ATH-CK32 that was very useful for just 4 years.
Expecting a little more quality from this ones than the CK32.
Quality wise so far seem pretty ok, as a user for myself i don't experience any hardship, nor i saw a lot complains for the build quality.
And it is beyerdynamic =)
XP2 is great for a fairly balanced sound, with a bit of a bass boost, very easy to listen to.
they are very well bult iem's too, if your interested in the XP2, PM me.
- Beyerdynamic New XP series, the Unexpected
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- › Music Game IX 6 seconds ago
- › Fidue A73 - Hybrid (1DD + 1BA) IEM - Impressions and discussion thread 31 seconds ago
- › Audeze LCD3F 1 minute ago
- › New DAPs from HIFIMAN: HM901U and HM802U 1 minute ago
- › Band Name Game II 1 minute ago
- › Three Word Story 1 minute ago
- › Post Your Photography Here #2 (new dial-up 800X600 friendly) 4 minutes ago
- › Tidal Lossless Streaming 5 minutes ago
- › Light Harmonic Geek Wave 5 minutes ago
- › Yes Virgina, There is a difference in USB cables 6 minutes ago
- › Eddie Current Zana Deux SE by mikoss
- › FiiO X5 2nd gen Premium Hi-Res DAP by fleasbaby
- › Sennheiser HD 598 by LandonO
- › Audeze EL-8 Closed-Back by twister6
- › Yamaha HPH-MT220BL by RushNerd
- › Klipsch Image X10 Noise-Isolating Earphone by achelgeson
- › Fidue A73 Hybrid Monitor Earphones with universal single button... by krishtrinity1
- › Philips SHE3590BK/10 In-Ear Headphones (Black) by nauhid
- › SoundMAGIC E50 / E50S by RedJohn456
- › Alpha & Delta AD01 by nmatheis
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3