i believe it is mainly due to the huge driver, the require burn in time is much require as well.
Related Forum Threads
- [REVIEW] Beyerdynamic XP Series: Beyer Storm the Budget Market! Last post on 1/15/13 at 5:42am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- [REVIEW] beyerdynamic XP1, XP2 and XP3 –The Asian Exclusive Last post on 5/9/13 at 2:22am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Review: Beyerdynamic XP Series (Great Budget IEM's) Last post on 8/15/13 at 12:26pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- flat cable design IEMs under $100? Last post on 11/16/12 at 2:26am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- FS: Beyerdynamic XP1 and XP2 (free worldwide shipping) (Price Drop!) Last post on 2/20/14 at 3:22pm in Headphones for Sale / Trade
Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And Information
Last edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
Not too much to say here other than that these headphones are stellar! I mostly listen to my vinyl collection with these bad boys and it's an absolute joy. I purchased an external amp to power them...
Man are these awesome , they're cheap..but as all Beyers they sound fu**** awesome , these are clean , fun and dynamic , they sound excellent Let me preface this by telling this...
This is actually the first "over-head" headphone i ever bought, but compared to my philips and LG tone+ this one is a lot more for 70$, i mainly use it on my gaming rig with sound card...
Ok we'll these were my first over ear headphones I fell in love with and there's plenty of reasons for that, I'll talk about the durability, comfort level and mind blowing bass first -...
My video review for those interested: The VS3S is a VSONIC’s latest earphone, and they have made a big claim. That is that these VS3S as well as their brother VSD3(at the current price of...
- Basic Guide To In Ear Canalphones
Beyerdynamic New XP series, the Unexpected - Page 5
And I recall that I've heard reputations of beyerdynamic's earphones(e.g DTX 101e) to be very tough to burn in.
So the XP series are.
Seems like a very nice entry level IEM, I ordered a XP3 as my first earphone to replace the death of an ATH-CK32 that was very useful for just 4 years.
Expecting a little more quality from this ones than the CK32.
Quality wise so far seem pretty ok, as a user for myself i don't experience any hardship, nor i saw a lot complains for the build quality.
And it is beyerdynamic =)
- Trader Feedback: +55
Flips free review samples, and profits at the
expense of fellow Head-Fiers (like yourself)
- 3,950 Posts. Joined 2/2011
- Location: Sussex, U.K
- Select All Posts By This User
XP2 is great for a fairly balanced sound, with a bit of a bass boost, very easy to listen to.
they are very well bult iem's too, if your interested in the XP2, PM me.
- Beyerdynamic New XP series, the Unexpected
- › Looking for a suitable pair of headphones, $300-$350 22 seconds ago
- › Thoughts on a bunch of DACs (and why I hate chocolate ice cream) 30 seconds ago
- › The iBasso DX50 Thread - Latest firmware: 1.5.0 33 seconds ago
- › The Fiio X3 Thread. 1 minute ago
- › The Stax Thread III 1 minute ago
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide: (Update: 7/9/2014:... 1 minute ago
- › Silver Colored RSA "Predator" Ultra Portable DAC/AMP Combo Unit... 1 minute ago
- › Silver Colored RSA "Predator" Ultra Portable DAC/AMP Combo Unit ... 2 minutes ago
- › FiiO E12 or E17? 3 minutes ago
- › Schiit Lyr Tube Rollers 3 minutes ago
- › Beyerdynamic DT 880 Pro 250 OHM Semi-open reference headphone by WavyGravy1
- › Beyerdynamic DTX 710 Trendline Stereo Headphone by MrTechAgent
- › Marshall Headphones - 'Major' Over Ear (Black) by Kordz
- › Sony MDR-XB500 40mm XB Diaphragm Driver Extra Bass Headphones by 12cc2
- › VSONIC VSD3S Black High Fidelity Professional Quality Stereo... by Tom22
- › AKG K 550 by QBoQBo
- › HiFiMAN HE-400i by smellyfungus
- › MrSpeakers Alpha Dog (T50RP Mod) by hans030390
- › Fostex TH 900 by archeryc
- › Garage1217 Project Polaris by Asr
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)