i believe it is mainly due to the huge driver, the require burn in time is much require as well.
Related Forum Threads
- [REVIEW] Beyerdynamic XP Series: Beyer Storm the Budget Market! Last post on 1/15/13 at 5:42am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- [REVIEW] beyerdynamic XP1, XP2 and XP3 –The Asian Exclusive Last post on 5/9/13 at 2:22am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Review: Beyerdynamic XP Series (Great Budget IEM's) Last post on 5/7/13 at 8:52am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- flat cable design IEMs under $100? Last post on 11/16/12 at 2:26am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- FS: Beyerdynamic XP1 and XP2 (free worldwide shipping) (Price Drop!) Last post on 12/15/12 at 2:52pm in Headphones for Sale / Trade
Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And Information
Edited on 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesEdited on 3/22/12
My pair was a supposed demo model from one of Hifiman's retailers. They came in mint condition, which is lucky for me. I'm not using a balanced cable yet, but I already feel it's a good upgrade...
The JVC HA M750's were my first "real" pair of headphones. Previously, I had just used iPod headphones and cheap 10 dollar headphones from my local grocery store. As such, I was very impressed by...
Introduction The ASG-2 is Aurisonics' second (official) foray into the world of iems. The guys over at Aurisonics cater primarily to the music professional crowd, and their products are...
My opinions Sound The sound produced by the HD558 is rich, a bit light, and isn't bloated with bass which is a good thing. It has a crisp treble and punchy bass, very great...
- Basic Guide To In Ear Canalphones
Beyerdynamic New XP series, the Unexpected - Page 5
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
And I recall that I've heard reputations of beyerdynamic's earphones(e.g DTX 101e) to be very tough to burn in.
So the XP series are.
Seems like a very nice entry level IEM, I ordered a XP3 as my first earphone to replace the death of an ATH-CK32 that was very useful for just 4 years.
Expecting a little more quality from this ones than the CK32.
Quality wise so far seem pretty ok, as a user for myself i don't experience any hardship, nor i saw a lot complains for the build quality.
And it is beyerdynamic =)
- Beyerdynamic New XP series, the Unexpected
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- › Whiplash Audio 2 minutes ago
- › Aune T1 USB Tube DAC+Amp Discussion Thread ***See first post for... 3 minutes ago
- › Norse Audio: Feedback & Impression Thread 3 minutes ago
- › The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - No affiliate links... 3 minutes ago
- › FitEar Parterre (パルテール) Appreciation Thread 4 minutes ago
- › FS: HiFiMan HE-300 4 minutes ago
- › iBasso DX100:24 bit for bit, PG 1> Reviews & Impressions,... 4 minutes ago
- › Heir Audio - The Appreciation Thread 5 minutes ago
- › ++ FULL-SIZE HEADPHONE RECOMMENDATIONS THREAD++ i.e. Don't start a... 6 minutes ago
- › Fiio X3 Thread. Full review:... 7 minutes ago
- › HE-5LE by JamesHuntington
- › Kozee Sound Solutions Infinity X2 by Insight Reviews
- › JVC HA M750 by tinamou62
- › Aurisonics ASG-2 by eke2k6
- › Sennheiser HD-558 by Tr1ckster
- › Go-Dap DD Socket1 (DD/DA Converter) for iPhone & iPod... by AnakChan
- › Philips SHL5905BK/28 CitiScape Uptown by Marleybob217
- › AKG K 550 by a_recording
- › HiFiMAN RE-400 by a_recording
- › Sony XBA-40/N Gold | Quad Balanced Armature In-Ear Headphones... by a_recording
- › Syncing music and making playlists work with... by Currawong
- › Mac OS X Music Players - alternatives to iTunes by miceblue
- › STAX SR-007 (Omega II) ... A Review After 4... by Currawong
- › List of lossless and high-res music (FLAC,... by ffivaz
- › Beware of the following scams and people... by Currawong
- › Sennheiser 449 Mod Possibly 4 8 Mod by hernan604
- › 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Computer Audio) by joe
- › 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Portable... by joe
- › 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Desktop Audio) by joe
- › 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Headphone... by joe