i believe it is mainly due to the huge driver, the require burn in time is much require as well.
Related Forum Threads
- [REVIEW] Beyerdynamic XP Series: Beyer Storm the Budget Market! Last post on 1/15/13 at 5:42am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- [REVIEW] beyerdynamic XP1, XP2 and XP3 –The Asian Exclusive Last post on 5/9/13 at 2:22am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Review: Beyerdynamic XP Series (Great Budget IEM's) Last post on 8/15/13 at 12:26pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- flat cable design IEMs under $100? Last post on 11/16/12 at 2:26am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- FS: Beyerdynamic XP1 and XP2 (free worldwide shipping) (Price Drop!) Last post on 2/20/14 at 3:22pm in Headphones for Sale / Trade
Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And Information
Last edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
Out-of-box experience.....Accessories and packaging Receiving and unboxing the RHA T20 gives the impression that this product is not just "some" product. Everything signals quality and thought....
Firstly, like to thank Billy from Busisoft for organising the Westone UM PRO 10 for this review. Westone needs no introduction, they are one of the industry leaders for professional monitors...
Intro:- I was really excited when SoundMAGIC announced a couple of new earphones with a new “Reference” line up, Led by E80, their flagship, and subordinate E50( like Bumblebee), what I...
I was invited by Noontec to write a honest review of their Hammo S headphone. I tend to be very skeptical about lower-priced headphones, since the bottom tier of headphones/speakers tend to...
Construction, Materials, and Comfort: For starters, the protein leather is extremely soft and supple, and makes the ear pads and headband luxurious to touch. Heat retention actually isn't as bad...
- Basic Guide To In Ear Canalphones
Beyerdynamic New XP series, the Unexpected - Page 5
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
And I recall that I've heard reputations of beyerdynamic's earphones(e.g DTX 101e) to be very tough to burn in.
So the XP series are.
Seems like a very nice entry level IEM, I ordered a XP3 as my first earphone to replace the death of an ATH-CK32 that was very useful for just 4 years.
Expecting a little more quality from this ones than the CK32.
Quality wise so far seem pretty ok, as a user for myself i don't experience any hardship, nor i saw a lot complains for the build quality.
And it is beyerdynamic =)
XP2 is great for a fairly balanced sound, with a bit of a bass boost, very easy to listen to.
they are very well bult iem's too, if your interested in the XP2, PM me.
- Beyerdynamic New XP series, the Unexpected
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- › Sennheiser HD650 Impressions Thread just now
- › "The Lab" 6 seconds ago
- › Headphones with good isolation with the sound quality of sennheiser... 16 seconds ago
- › Introducing Lotoo PAW Gold 54 seconds ago
- › FIIO X5 2nd gen firmware FW1.0 2 minutes ago
- › Noble 3 IEM 3 minutes ago
- › Megatron Electrostatic Amplifier 3 minutes ago
- › The discovery thread.! NEW first look at the Macaw GT100S IEMs by... 3 minutes ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 4 minutes ago
- › OPPO HA-2 Portable Headphone Amplifier/DAC Discussion Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Don Scorpio sMushroom HD Bluetooth iem by Baycode
- › RHA T20 by rasmushorn
- › Westone UM Pro10 High Performance Single Driver Noise-Isolating... by pformagg
- › SoundMAGIC E50 / E50S by suman134
- › Noontec Hammo S Over Ear Headphone Audiophile Sound Stylish Looking... by Lunatique
- › OPPO PM-3 by RazrLeaf
- › Xtreme Xplosives In Ear by Omar717
- › Wyrd USB Decrapifier by morethansense
- › Sony XBA-10/N Gold | Balanced Armature In-Ear Headphones (Japanese... by LikeABell
- › Joseph Grado HPA-1 by kayandjohn
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)