i believe it is mainly due to the huge driver, the require burn in time is much require as well.
Related Forum Threads
- [REVIEW] Beyerdynamic XP Series: Beyer Storm the Budget Market! Last post on 1/15/13 at 5:42am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- [REVIEW] beyerdynamic XP1, XP2 and XP3 –The Asian Exclusive Last post on 5/9/13 at 2:22am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Review: Beyerdynamic XP Series (Great Budget IEM's) Last post on 8/15/13 at 12:26pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- flat cable design IEMs under $100? Last post on 11/16/12 at 2:26am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- FS: Beyerdynamic XP1 and XP2 (free worldwide shipping) (Price Drop!) Last post on 2/20/14 at 3:22pm in Headphones for Sale / Trade
Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And Information
Last edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
Me: I am a 21 year old student living in a small town in India. I would like to call myself a music enthusiast, rather than an audiophile. I was inspired by music since childhood, and as the time...
Before I start my review, I would like to Thank Sennheiser US for providing me with a review sample in exchange for my honest opinion. While waiting to receive my review unit of recently...
What's In The Box? The cardboard box itself is a cute little deal, with the Noble logo and the Wizard's signature. On the top left, the model and serial number are handwritten (apparently I'm the...
SUPERLUX HD 669 Review & comparison with HD 681-EVO. Take what I say with a grain of salt, I have not experienced many headphones and I've only had the 669 for a fairly brief amount of time....
Have been listening to my new iCAN Micro for couple weeks now. Before that I use the headphone output directly out of my iDSD Micro. First of all i just want to say that iDSD Micro is great....
- Basic Guide To In Ear Canalphones
Beyerdynamic New XP series, the Unexpected - Page 5
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
And I recall that I've heard reputations of beyerdynamic's earphones(e.g DTX 101e) to be very tough to burn in.
So the XP series are.
Seems like a very nice entry level IEM, I ordered a XP3 as my first earphone to replace the death of an ATH-CK32 that was very useful for just 4 years.
Expecting a little more quality from this ones than the CK32.
Quality wise so far seem pretty ok, as a user for myself i don't experience any hardship, nor i saw a lot complains for the build quality.
And it is beyerdynamic =)
- Trader Feedback: +55
Flips free review samples, and profits at the
expense of fellow Head-Fiers (like yourself)
- 3,950 Posts. Joined 2/2011
- Location: Sussex, U.K
- Select All Posts By This User
XP2 is great for a fairly balanced sound, with a bit of a bass boost, very easy to listen to.
they are very well bult iem's too, if your interested in the XP2, PM me.
- Beyerdynamic New XP series, the Unexpected
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- › Audio-Technica debuts three new pairs of headphones ATH-R70x,... 26 seconds ago
- › SONY NW-ZX2 HI-END DAP 40 seconds ago
- › Audio-GD Master 9 43 seconds ago
- › Official X3 firmware thread--3.34beta: removed 5800 song limit,... 2 minutes ago
- › Oppo PM-3 : The Portable Planar - Impressions 2 minutes ago
- › Audeze EL-8: The EL-8 is a must-hear at CES 2015 2 minutes ago
- › Grado e Series 2 minutes ago
- › The (new) HD800 Impressions Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Introducing Lotoo PAW Gold 3 minutes ago
- › REVIEW: Ostry KC06 3 minutes ago
- › Shanling M3 Portable Digital Audio Player by YoYo JoKeR
- › Sennheiser Momentum Wireless Over Ear Headphones in Black M2AEBT by twister6
- › Noble 4 by Kuroneko Guy
- › Superlux HD669 by Philliphobia
- › iFi iCAN headphone amplifier by blankdisc
- › HiFiMAN HE-400i by JohnPham
- › Chord&Major Major6'13 "Ballad" by kalbee
- › Audio Technica ATH-M2X Mid-size open-back headphones by ahnvx
- › xDuoo X2 by getclikinagas
- › Bowers & Wilkins P7 by De1taE1even
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2