Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Philips Fidelio L1/M1/X1 or ATH-ESW9 or V-MODA M-100? Last post on 6/5/15 at 4:29am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- seeking recommendations: B&W P5, Philips Fidelio L1 M1, Sennheiser Amperior, Focal Spririt... Last post on 6/24/14 at 8:37pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Philips FIDELIO M1 v Sennheiser HD25-1 II v Sennheiser Amperior Last post on 10/17/12 at 6:09am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Headphones for Liquid Dubstep/D&B/House (electronic music) Last post on 6/21/13 at 10:14am in Headphones (full-size)
- Help!! looking for new headphones under 200 Last post on 5/14/13 at 8:16am in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
Bluedio Vinyl Plus Bluetooth Headphone Quick Review by mark2410 Thanks to Bluedio for the sample. Full review...
Like HD471i but closed and produce better resonance, better volume, clarity on treble, but none of these descriptions actually help make it sound good..to be honest. And to be honest, t40rp mk2...
Firstly I would like to thank 1More for sending me this sample to review, I always try to write honest reviews, these received over 50hrs of burn-in before review, no differences were...
As list in the summary, I don't like this product, and I will not buy any product from Philips because of the post-sale service. After I tried replacing all of the ear-pieces in the box, I...
Introduction – When I was first looking into a set of computer speakers, many brands tickled my ear but few really caught my eye. Edifier are a perfect example of a brand renowned for their...
[New] Philips Fidelio X1 - Page 64
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #947 of 57832/23/13 at 4:12ampost #948 of 57832/23/13 at 5:33ampost #949 of 57832/23/13 at 3:01pm
I am enjoying the sound signature of the Fidelio X1 a lot more, I'm not a basshead by any means, but the HD 598 was just too light on the lower end for me. The Fidelio X1 has just the right amount to my ears, the lower end is more comparable with the Beyerdynamic T-50p I have, but the mid range is still very clear and not nearly as recessed as on the Beyers. Soundstage is also very good, been listening to them for about 9 hours now, and so far I'm incredibly happy with them.post #950 of 57832/24/13 at 3:52pm
I agree, in this price range the X1 are a great value. Been using mine for 3 months and haven't touched my Ultrasone Pro 2900 even once during that time
Edited by AykDaddy - 2/24/13 at 3:53pmpost #951 of 57832/25/13 at 9:36ampost #952 of 57832/25/13 at 11:10ampost #953 of 57832/25/13 at 12:04pmpost #954 of 57832/25/13 at 6:09pmpost #955 of 57832/25/13 at 7:41pmpost #956 of 57832/28/13 at 2:25ampost #957 of 57832/28/13 at 2:29ampost #958 of 57832/28/13 at 2:48amQuote:
So now after some burn in which ones are getting more head time X1s or Annies?post #959 of 57832/28/13 at 7:48ampost #960 of 57832/28/13 at 8:31amQuote:
Well, I have been travelling a bit over the past two weeks due to work but have also managed to listen to all three of my headphones in combination with the sound cards. I would say 7/10 times I am grabbing the AKG's to use with the Creative X-Fi Titanium HD. However, the Philips X1 with the Xonar ST is not a bad combo at all either. The Beyerdynamic's are so obviously outclassed by the other two that I don't even have them out of their case anymore and they are being prepared for Ebay.
I'm working on that huge extensive review and hopefully it will be up on here for everyone to get detailed impressions of all three headphones and the different combinations.
- [New] Philips Fidelio X1
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › Campfire Audio - Introducing 2 new models Hello Andromeda and Nova 7 seconds ago
- › If you still love Etymotic ER4, this is the thread for you... 1 minute ago
- › where to buy quality headphone driver/s ? 1 minute ago
- › Venture Electronics (VE) Monk & Monk Plus: a $5 earbud that taking... 2 minutes ago
- › iBasso DX80 Bug Thread - Post Any Firmware Bugs/Issues Here 2 minutes ago
- › Audeze LCD-2 Impressions Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Discussion for 2016 Florida meet 3 minutes ago
- › CanJam London 2016 (August 13-14, 2016) 3 minutes ago
- › The earphone game just got a lot more SIRIUS. The new five driver... 5 minutes ago
- › Eddie Current Zana Deux owners 6 minutes ago
- › Bluedio Vinyl Plus Luxury Wireless Bluetooth Headphones(Black) by mark2410
- › German Maestro GMP 8.40 D Professional by mien
- › 1MORE Triple Driver In-Ear Headphones with In-line Microphone and... by ostewart
- › Philips Fidelio S2 by Jemuillot
- › Edifier USA Spinnaker Media Speaker System (Black) by ryanjsoo
- › Cambridge Audio Azur DacMagic Plus by hankaberle
- › Accutone Pavo by Cinder
- › Little Dot MK III by Beztis
- › Logitech UE 6000 by Malfunkt
- › Alpha & Delta D2 by bhazard
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...