Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Philips Fidelio L1/M1/X1 or ATH-ESW9 or V-MODA M-100? Last post on 6/5/15 at 4:29am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- seeking recommendations: B&W P5, Philips Fidelio L1 M1, Sennheiser Amperior, Focal Spririt... Last post on 6/24/14 at 8:37pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Philips FIDELIO M1 v Sennheiser HD25-1 II v Sennheiser Amperior Last post on 10/17/12 at 6:09am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Headphones for Liquid Dubstep/D&B/House (electronic music) Last post on 6/21/13 at 10:14am in Headphones (full-size)
- Help!! looking for new headphones under 200 Last post on 5/14/13 at 8:16am in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
At the time of the review, the Venture Electronics Zen was on sale on the company’s Aliexpress store. Here is a link to their listing of the...
Lumia 640 LTE I never owned a portable device (apart from a Sony Walkman in the 80's) because I never felt the use of it. Just out of curiosity, not expecting much, I plugged my Sony MDR-Z7 in my...
MEElectronics/MEEaudio Introduction My experience with IEMs is short lived, but I've had fair enough experience to give you proper detailing. I mainly use detachable only, and can report from...
Introduction In audio circles, the word "endgame" generally refers to a headphone or audio chain component that is practically without fault, and performs at a high enough level to...
Would never dreamed of buying a pair of Beats but end up finding a pair for a rock bottom price(1/3 of the normal retail) so I thought what the heck. Just a side note, since they were...
[New] Philips Fidelio X1 - Page 64
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #947 of 56672/23/13 at 4:12ampost #948 of 56672/23/13 at 5:33ampost #949 of 56672/23/13 at 3:01pm
I am enjoying the sound signature of the Fidelio X1 a lot more, I'm not a basshead by any means, but the HD 598 was just too light on the lower end for me. The Fidelio X1 has just the right amount to my ears, the lower end is more comparable with the Beyerdynamic T-50p I have, but the mid range is still very clear and not nearly as recessed as on the Beyers. Soundstage is also very good, been listening to them for about 9 hours now, and so far I'm incredibly happy with them.post #950 of 56672/24/13 at 3:52pm
I agree, in this price range the X1 are a great value. Been using mine for 3 months and haven't touched my Ultrasone Pro 2900 even once during that time
Edited by AykDaddy - 2/24/13 at 3:53pmpost #951 of 56672/25/13 at 9:36ampost #952 of 56672/25/13 at 11:10ampost #953 of 56672/25/13 at 12:04pmpost #954 of 56672/25/13 at 6:09pmpost #955 of 56672/25/13 at 7:41pmpost #956 of 56672/28/13 at 2:25ampost #957 of 56672/28/13 at 2:29ampost #958 of 56672/28/13 at 2:48amQuote:
So now after some burn in which ones are getting more head time X1s or Annies?post #959 of 56672/28/13 at 7:48ampost #960 of 56672/28/13 at 8:31amQuote:
Well, I have been travelling a bit over the past two weeks due to work but have also managed to listen to all three of my headphones in combination with the sound cards. I would say 7/10 times I am grabbing the AKG's to use with the Creative X-Fi Titanium HD. However, the Philips X1 with the Xonar ST is not a bad combo at all either. The Beyerdynamic's are so obviously outclassed by the other two that I don't even have them out of their case anymore and they are being prepared for Ebay.
I'm working on that huge extensive review and hopefully it will be up on here for everyone to get detailed impressions of all three headphones and the different combinations.
- [New] Philips Fidelio X1
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › MIT Matrix 12 8 ft. Pair 24 seconds ago
- › Amp recommendations for Audeze LCD-3 3 minutes ago
- › DSD/DXD files 6 minutes ago
- › MIT Matrix 3 Proline XLR One Meter Pair 7 minutes ago
- › Grado Fan Club! 8 minutes ago
- › Woo Audio WA6 + WA6SE: Tubes, Comments, Pictures, and Advice 9 minutes ago
- › what is the best portable music player to have? 11 minutes ago
- › VSONIC GR04 Pro Flagship / Classical Audiophile IEMs 11 minutes ago
- › Astell & Kern Junior (AK Jr.) Impressions Thread 13 minutes ago
- › Chord Hugo TT High End DAC Amp Impressions Thread 13 minutes ago
- › VE Zen by Hisoundfi
- › Lumia 640 LTE RM-1072 Black - Factory Unlocked - International... by Mink
- › MEElectronics M6 PRO Universal-Fit Noise-Isolating Musician’s... by whitemass
- › Aurisonics Rockets Solo Precision Micro-Dynamic Noise Isolating... by eke2k6
- › Beats Solo HD On-Ear Headphone by Skylarke
- › Heaven VII by peter123
- › Noble Audio BTS by HiFiChris
- › FiiO X5 2nd gen Premium Hi-Res DAP by Cagin
- › Philips Fidelio L2 by White Lotus
- › Etymotic ER-4P Portable In-Ear Earphones by ElMarcado
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3