Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Philips Fidelio L1/M1/X1 or ATH-ESW9 or V-MODA M-100? Last post on 3/6/14 at 9:11am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- seeking recommendations: B&W P5, Philips Fidelio L1 M1, Sennheiser Amperior, Focal Spririt... Last post on 6/24/14 at 8:37pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Philips FIDELIO M1 v Sennheiser HD25-1 II v Sennheiser Amperior Last post on 10/17/12 at 6:09am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Looking to buy a pair of headphones Last post on 11/22/12 at 7:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Portable Headphones for £300! Last post on 11/27/12 at 3:41pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
Last edited: 8/29/14
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
I just received this device, along with a FiIO X5 to replace my now discontinued iPod classic. At first I liked this device - smaller, lighter than the FiIO, although only 1 slot. Shipped...
i just bought an Asus Vulcan pro gaming headset on a whim and I've gotta say I'm pleasantly surprised so I thought id share my experience. Now let me qualify this, I'm not saying they have the same...
Warm sound, good mid, great price Easy to drive compare with other studio headphone, there is shouldn't be too much complaint consider this headphone now only retail about $70 and sound really...
So the Pan Am from ALO Audio. This little guy is pretty dang impressive. An excellently-built, functioning desktop solution that is pretty easy on the eyes too! For the record, I've got the whole...
REVIEW: Brainwavz S5 Specifications: (from Brainwavz site) Driver: 10mm Dynamic Rated Impedance: 16 Ω Frequency Range: 18Hz - 24kHz Sensitivity: 110 dB @ 1 mW Cable: 1.3m,...
[New] Philips Fidelio X1 - Page 64
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #947 of 49582/23/13 at 4:12ampost #948 of 49582/23/13 at 5:33ampost #949 of 49582/23/13 at 3:01pm
I am enjoying the sound signature of the Fidelio X1 a lot more, I'm not a basshead by any means, but the HD 598 was just too light on the lower end for me. The Fidelio X1 has just the right amount to my ears, the lower end is more comparable with the Beyerdynamic T-50p I have, but the mid range is still very clear and not nearly as recessed as on the Beyers. Soundstage is also very good, been listening to them for about 9 hours now, and so far I'm incredibly happy with them.post #950 of 49582/24/13 at 3:52pm
I agree, in this price range the X1 are a great value. Been using mine for 3 months and haven't touched my Ultrasone Pro 2900 even once during that time
Edited by AykDaddy - 2/24/13 at 3:53pmpost #951 of 49582/25/13 at 9:36ampost #952 of 49582/25/13 at 11:10ampost #953 of 49582/25/13 at 12:04pmpost #954 of 49582/25/13 at 6:09pmpost #955 of 49582/25/13 at 7:41pmpost #956 of 49582/28/13 at 2:25ampost #957 of 49582/28/13 at 2:29ampost #958 of 49582/28/13 at 2:48amQuote:
So now after some burn in which ones are getting more head time X1s or Annies?post #959 of 49582/28/13 at 7:48ampost #960 of 49582/28/13 at 8:31amQuote:
Well, I have been travelling a bit over the past two weeks due to work but have also managed to listen to all three of my headphones in combination with the sound cards. I would say 7/10 times I am grabbing the AKG's to use with the Creative X-Fi Titanium HD. However, the Philips X1 with the Xonar ST is not a bad combo at all either. The Beyerdynamic's are so obviously outclassed by the other two that I don't even have them out of their case anymore and they are being prepared for Ebay.
I'm working on that huge extensive review and hopefully it will be up on here for everyone to get detailed impressions of all three headphones and the different combinations.
- [New] Philips Fidelio X1
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Headphone Impedance
- › The Member-Judged Fine Art Head-Fi Gallery 2 seconds ago
- › [NEW] FiiO E11K Portable Amplifier Info/News Thread (Early... 6 seconds ago
- › = HiFiMAN HE-560 Impressions & Discussion Thread = 19 seconds ago
- › FiiO " Flagship " portable amp Mont Blanc/E12 discussing thread. 19 seconds ago
- › Review of Audio Technica ATH-CKR9 & ATH-CKR10 22 seconds ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 26 seconds ago
- › Philips Fidelio X2?! 38 seconds ago
- › Havi B3 Pro-1 Impressions Thread 1 minute ago
- › The New iRiver AK100: A High-End DAP 2 minutes ago
- › Pen-Fi (FPs, RBs, BPs, etc...) [56k Warning] 2 minutes ago
- › iBasso DX90 Portable Digital Audio Player by RickFrank
- › ASUS Vulcan ANC Circumaural Pro Gaming Headset by robthebiggerman
- › AKG Acoustics K-240 Semi Open Studio Headphones by jerryg
- › ALO Audio The Pan Am by JoeDoe
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by Zelda
- › Tralucent Audio Ref 1 by Kunlun
- › Violectric HPA V281 by saxelrod92
- › Yamaha EPH-100SL Inner-Ear Headphone by lumberjake
- › Schiit Audio Ragnarok by goldendarko
- › Ultimate Ears UE9000 Noise-Cancelling Wireless Headphones by SennsAsian
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)