Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Philips Fidelio L1/M1/X1 or ATH-ESW9 or V-MODA M-100? Last post on 6/5/15 at 4:29am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- seeking recommendations: B&W P5, Philips Fidelio L1 M1, Sennheiser Amperior, Focal Spririt... Last post on 6/24/14 at 8:37pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Philips FIDELIO M1 v Sennheiser HD25-1 II v Sennheiser Amperior Last post on 10/17/12 at 6:09am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Headphones for Liquid Dubstep/D&B/House (electronic music) Last post on 6/21/13 at 10:14am in Headphones (full-size)
- Help!! looking for new headphones under 200 Last post on 5/14/13 at 8:16am in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
For larger views of the photos (1200 x 800) - please click on the individual images INTRODUCTION I can remember when I first joined Head-Fi, I started with some pretty cheap gear, and I...
At the time this review was written, the TFZ Series 3 was listed for sale on Penon Audio’s website. Here is a link to their listing of the...
Background: I own Sennheiser HD600 and Fiio X3II. I love HD600 because it is comfortable and also works well for my classical music and vocal music. But it doesn't play well with any pop music...
PETEREK cables Balanced cable for Sony EX series. Standard custom for Sony EX series Standard 2 pin cable for LEAR,ASG,SHURE ETC. Standard MMCX...
This will be a short review as there are a few other reviews that go into great depth listing all of the specs. I mainly joined this tour to basically get another chance at the X7 and try the amp...
[New] Philips Fidelio X1 - Page 64
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #947 of 57982/23/13 at 4:12ampost #948 of 57982/23/13 at 5:33ampost #949 of 57982/23/13 at 3:01pm
I am enjoying the sound signature of the Fidelio X1 a lot more, I'm not a basshead by any means, but the HD 598 was just too light on the lower end for me. The Fidelio X1 has just the right amount to my ears, the lower end is more comparable with the Beyerdynamic T-50p I have, but the mid range is still very clear and not nearly as recessed as on the Beyers. Soundstage is also very good, been listening to them for about 9 hours now, and so far I'm incredibly happy with them.post #950 of 57982/24/13 at 3:52pm
I agree, in this price range the X1 are a great value. Been using mine for 3 months and haven't touched my Ultrasone Pro 2900 even once during that time
Edited by AykDaddy - 2/24/13 at 3:53pmpost #951 of 57982/25/13 at 9:36ampost #952 of 57982/25/13 at 11:10ampost #953 of 57982/25/13 at 12:04pmpost #954 of 57982/25/13 at 6:09pmpost #955 of 57982/25/13 at 7:41pmpost #956 of 57982/28/13 at 2:25ampost #957 of 57982/28/13 at 2:29ampost #958 of 57982/28/13 at 2:48amQuote:
So now after some burn in which ones are getting more head time X1s or Annies?post #959 of 57982/28/13 at 7:48ampost #960 of 57982/28/13 at 8:31amQuote:
Well, I have been travelling a bit over the past two weeks due to work but have also managed to listen to all three of my headphones in combination with the sound cards. I would say 7/10 times I am grabbing the AKG's to use with the Creative X-Fi Titanium HD. However, the Philips X1 with the Xonar ST is not a bad combo at all either. The Beyerdynamic's are so obviously outclassed by the other two that I don't even have them out of their case anymore and they are being prepared for Ebay.
I'm working on that huge extensive review and hopefully it will be up on here for everyone to get detailed impressions of all three headphones and the different combinations.
- [New] Philips Fidelio X1
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › Breaking News: HE1000 V2 2 seconds ago
- › Chord Mojo - The Official Thread .☆*¨*★. Please READ the 3rd... 9 seconds ago
- › [OFFICIAL] Sennheiser HD800S Australian Review Tour 9 seconds ago
- › REVIEW: Vivo Xplay 3S + XE800 Mobile audio perfection 1 minute ago
- › Sony MDR-1000X 2 minutes ago
- › The FiiO X3 2nd gen (ex X3K, X3II) Thread : 192K/24B,... 3 minutes ago
- › The earphone game just got a lot more SIRIUS. The new five driver... 3 minutes ago
- › Sony MDR-100ABN h.ear on wireless impressions thread 3 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD800 S Impressions Thread (read first post for summary) 4 minutes ago
- › 2016 Southeastern Michigan FALL Head-Fi Meet: SATURDAY, OCTOBER... 4 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD 800 S by Brooko
- › The Fragrant Zither (TFZ) Series 3 Hifi Earphones by Hisoundfi
- › Bowers & Wilkins P3 by foobar2015
- › "PETEREK (Verbessen)" by Hawaiibadboy
- › FiiO AM2 - Medium Power Amplifier Module for X7 by howdy
- › DiDiT DAC212 by Runningwater
- › Soundaware Esther by FUYU
- › Edifier R1700BT Bluetooth Bookshelf Speakers - Active Near-field... by ryanjsoo
- › AAW A3H Pro Custom In-Ear Monitor by crinacle
- › Cyberdrive Seiun Player JR2 by ExpatinJapan
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...