any pricing detail on this yet?
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Philips Fidelio L1/M1/X1 or ATH-ESW9 or V-MODA M-100? Last post on 3/6/14 at 9:11am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- seeking recommendations: B&W P5, Philips Fidelio L1 M1, Sennheiser Amperior, Focal Spririt... Last post on 6/24/14 at 8:37pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Philips FIDELIO M1 v Sennheiser HD25-1 II v Sennheiser Amperior Last post on 10/17/12 at 6:09am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Looking to buy a pair of headphones Last post on 11/22/12 at 7:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Portable Headphones for £300! Last post on 11/27/12 at 3:41pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
I like to mod…yes, I am one of those head-fiers. My specific area of interest is Grados, and wooden cups for them. I delight in sourcing cups, finding the drivers, and transforming a prosaic...
The Korean company really needs no introduction at this point. They have proven themselves as a capable IEM maker with a series of top of the line hybrid as well as some good sound yet budget...
These iems are better than some entry levels (Shure 215/ hifiman RE0/ RE 400/ Sennheiser CX300) with a wider soundstage due to the 13mm dynamic driver , however need serious burn in for at least 50...
First, I’d like to thank the folks at Narmoo for providing a sample of their R1M earphones for review. In recent years, the IEM market has sort of exploded, seeing a number of established...
I work with Trance music most ... Before The New released update 3.0 for the thing i wasn't really satisfied with its quality of sound in trance ...but the update Changed everything ,EVERYthing...
[New] Philips Fidelio X1 - Page 6post #76 of 47979/5/12 at 2:03am
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #77 of 47979/5/12 at 2:07amThread Starterpost #78 of 47979/5/12 at 2:13ampost #79 of 47979/5/12 at 2:16amHoly hell, these are beautiful, AND velour pads? My money, just take it!
For $250-300, I'd hit it...had I not already owned the HE-400.
I kinda wish they had an exact closed version of it, as I already have the HE-400 as my open can.
Edited by Mad Lust Envy - 9/5/12 at 2:23ampost #80 of 47979/5/12 at 3:32pmpost #81 of 47979/5/12 at 3:35pmpost #82 of 47979/5/12 at 4:49pm
Had a look at the UK site and after adding the Philips2012 coupon code it dumped it down by 70 GBP to only 200 GBP! Unfortunately no shipping from there to Canada. I got excited for a bit, then realized that shipping part.
Got to watch this trigger finger.
Edited by nick n - 9/5/12 at 4:55pmpost #83 of 47979/5/12 at 5:05pmThread StarterQuote:
Haha.post #84 of 47979/5/12 at 10:58pmQuote:
Really? I thought the HD800/700's looked pretty good.
If anything, I'd say the HD600/650's look worse.Quote:
I can tell you by experience that they do.
Haha, good point.Quote:
Keep throwing those bucks at your screenpost #85 of 47979/6/12 at 5:30ampost #86 of 47979/6/12 at 6:10ampost #87 of 47979/6/12 at 6:12ampost #88 of 47979/6/12 at 7:13ampost #89 of 47979/6/12 at 7:21ampost #90 of 47979/6/12 at 10:48amThe hype would come in 3... 2... 1...
Nah just joking.
It would become hype right after someone post a positive first listen that's affected by New Toy Syndrome, lack of burn-in (brain or physical, choose your poison. No point derailing the thread with childish, derivative burn-in arguments) and someone misinterpreted it as the second coming of headphone Christ. Again.
- [New] Philips Fidelio X1
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 13 seconds ago
- › $999 Calyx M with DXD + DSD, 64GB + SD + µSD storage 1 minute ago
- › HD650 vs HE400/300 1 minute ago
- › Havi B3 Pro-1 Impressions Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Brand Spanking New A&K AK120II and AK100II 3 minutes ago
- › Non-audiophile reactions to high-end headphones Part II 3 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD 600 Impressions Thread 5 minutes ago
- › Pictures of Your *Budget-Fi* Portable Rig (< $200) 5 minutes ago
- › Walkman NWZ F886 officialy announced!! [192khz/24bits] 6 minutes ago
- › Need your advice on buying a new pair of headphones from among these 7 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser Grado Hybrid a.k.a. SennGrado by fleasbaby
- › T-Peos Altone200 by ClieOS
- › SONY MDR-XB30EX-B Black | In-Ear EXTRA BASS Headphones (Japanese... by francopro
- › NarMoo R1M High-Fidelity Noise Isolation Headphones with Mic by TheGame21x
- › FiiO X3 Portable Music Player by ash47
- › Electric Avenues PA2V2 by shak85
- › C&C BH Portable Headphone Amp by shak85
- › Yamaha PRO 500 by cel4145
- › TDK BA200 by Ch1Kn
- › Oppo HA-1 Integrated Headphone DAC and Amplifier. by Xyrium
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Wireless Headphones)