any pricing detail on this yet?
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Philips Fidelio L1/M1/X1 or ATH-ESW9 or V-MODA M-100? Last post on 6/5/15 at 4:29am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- seeking recommendations: B&W P5, Philips Fidelio L1 M1, Sennheiser Amperior, Focal Spririt... Last post on 6/24/14 at 8:37pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Philips FIDELIO M1 v Sennheiser HD25-1 II v Sennheiser Amperior Last post on 10/17/12 at 6:09am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Headphones for Liquid Dubstep/D&B/House (electronic music) Last post on 6/21/13 at 10:14am in Headphones (full-size)
- Help!! looking for new headphones under 200 Last post on 5/14/13 at 8:16am in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
EDIFIER M710 On-ear headphones This is the third Edifier headphones I review and it conclude a very pleasant travel in Edifier Sound world. I discover that a brand mostly know for his...
I would like to Thank Venture Electronics (VE) and Lee @zhibli06 for providing me with review samples of Monk+, Asura 2.0, and Zen 2.0 in exchange for my honest opinion. The manufacturer...
Purchase link:http://www.aliexpress.com/item/TC200/32633785024.html I was a strong believer that the more expensive the headphones are the better they sound. After hearing Earbell (or Mrice) E100,...
Most people hate this headphone because of annoying treble spike and low mid treble but if just need to tweek EQ to see its potential.
[New] Philips Fidelio X1 - Page 6post #76 of 57419/5/12 at 2:03am
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #77 of 57419/5/12 at 2:07amThread Starterpost #78 of 57419/5/12 at 2:13ampost #79 of 57419/5/12 at 2:16amHoly hell, these are beautiful, AND velour pads? My money, just take it!
For $250-300, I'd hit it...had I not already owned the HE-400.
I kinda wish they had an exact closed version of it, as I already have the HE-400 as my open can.
Edited by Mad Lust Envy - 9/5/12 at 2:23ampost #80 of 57419/5/12 at 3:32pmpost #81 of 57419/5/12 at 3:35pmpost #82 of 57419/5/12 at 4:49pm
Had a look at the UK site and after adding the Philips2012 coupon code it dumped it down by 70 GBP to only 200 GBP! Unfortunately no shipping from there to Canada. I got excited for a bit, then realized that shipping part.
Got to watch this trigger finger.
Edited by nick n - 9/5/12 at 4:55pmpost #83 of 57419/5/12 at 5:05pmThread StarterQuote:
Haha.post #84 of 57419/5/12 at 10:58pmQuote:
Really? I thought the HD800/700's looked pretty good.
If anything, I'd say the HD600/650's look worse.Quote:
I can tell you by experience that they do.
Haha, good point.Quote:
Keep throwing those bucks at your screenpost #85 of 57419/6/12 at 5:30ampost #86 of 57419/6/12 at 6:10ampost #87 of 57419/6/12 at 6:12ampost #88 of 57419/6/12 at 7:13ampost #89 of 57419/6/12 at 7:21ampost #90 of 57419/6/12 at 10:48amThe hype would come in 3... 2... 1...
Nah just joking.
It would become hype right after someone post a positive first listen that's affected by New Toy Syndrome, lack of burn-in (brain or physical, choose your poison. No point derailing the thread with childish, derivative burn-in arguments) and someone misinterpreted it as the second coming of headphone Christ. Again.
- [New] Philips Fidelio X1
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs) just now
- › A little about the Shozy Alien 11 seconds ago
- › Shozy Zero: $50 IEMs with real rosewood, taking on the $500 big boys! 28 seconds ago
- › Vape-Fi 31 seconds ago
- › Noble Audio - the Wizard returns! 1 minute ago
- › Campfire Audio - Introducing 2 new models Hello Andromeda and Nova 2 minutes ago
- › Amp recommendations for Audeze LCD-2 2 minutes ago
- › The Deals DISCUSSION Thread (READ THE FIRST POST!!!) 3 minutes ago
- › ONKYO DP-X1 | Dual Sabre Dacs | Balanced | Sabre BTL Amp | MQA |... 3 minutes ago
- › SoundMAGIC HP100/HP150 Review and Impressions Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Edifier M710 On-Ear Headphones with Mic and Volume Control - Red by Nymphonomaniac
- › HIFIMAN Edition X Over Ear Planar Magnetic Headphones by kendetamas
- › Venture Electronics (VE) Monk+/Monk Plus by twister6
- › Tingo TC200 Earbuds by zhouharvey
- › HiFiMAN HE-400 by WonWesleyChoi
- › AKG K712 Pro by WonWesleyChoi
- › Meze 99 Classics by FUYU
- › Zorloo ZuperDAC by Zelda
- › Dunu TITAN 3 by mark2410
- › Massdrop x HIFIMAN HE350 by moedawg140
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse