any pricing detail on this yet?
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Philips Fidelio L1/M1/X1 or ATH-ESW9 or V-MODA M-100? Last post on 3/2/15 at 12:33pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- seeking recommendations: B&W P5, Philips Fidelio L1 M1, Sennheiser Amperior, Focal Spririt... Last post on 6/24/14 at 8:37pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Philips FIDELIO M1 v Sennheiser HD25-1 II v Sennheiser Amperior Last post on 10/17/12 at 6:09am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Debating: Philips Fidelio L1 vs L2 vs X1 Last post on 7/10/14 at 6:10am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Headphones for Liquid Dubstep/D&B/House (electronic music) Last post on 6/21/13 at 10:14am in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
They beat my DT 770's. That was enough for me. Everything about them was better. Vocal clarity, soundstage....upfront vocals...beautiful and not just for the price. Under rated... people don't...
Here's everything you need to know http://archimago.blogspot.com/2013/03/measurements-sony-playstation-1-scph.html Here's the Stereophile review on it...
TTPOD T1E Review Background Be using me Fiio X3 for this review ......fosho' this purple jet pack is one sexy lookin' IEM .....housing is big but could be a problem for some with the...
The PM3 is Oppo's 3rd headphone offering, a closed back planar magnetic. Thank you to @Jiffy Squid and Oppo for allowing us Head-fiers to audition these at the comfort of our own home and time,...
How much more can we possibly hear? At some point audio, and personal audio by default, becomes a continual series of efforts to throw oneself over the walls of the physical world. We try...
[New] Philips Fidelio X1 - Page 6post #76 of 54419/5/12 at 2:03am
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #77 of 54419/5/12 at 2:07amThread Starterpost #78 of 54419/5/12 at 2:13ampost #79 of 54419/5/12 at 2:16amHoly hell, these are beautiful, AND velour pads? My money, just take it!
For $250-300, I'd hit it...had I not already owned the HE-400.
I kinda wish they had an exact closed version of it, as I already have the HE-400 as my open can.
Edited by Mad Lust Envy - 9/5/12 at 2:23ampost #80 of 54419/5/12 at 3:32pmpost #81 of 54419/5/12 at 3:35pmpost #82 of 54419/5/12 at 4:49pm
Had a look at the UK site and after adding the Philips2012 coupon code it dumped it down by 70 GBP to only 200 GBP! Unfortunately no shipping from there to Canada. I got excited for a bit, then realized that shipping part.
Got to watch this trigger finger.
Edited by nick n - 9/5/12 at 4:55pmpost #83 of 54419/5/12 at 5:05pmThread StarterQuote:
Haha.post #84 of 54419/5/12 at 10:58pmQuote:
Really? I thought the HD800/700's looked pretty good.
If anything, I'd say the HD600/650's look worse.Quote:
I can tell you by experience that they do.
Haha, good point.Quote:
Keep throwing those bucks at your screenpost #85 of 54419/6/12 at 5:30ampost #86 of 54419/6/12 at 6:10ampost #87 of 54419/6/12 at 6:12ampost #88 of 54419/6/12 at 7:13ampost #89 of 54419/6/12 at 7:21ampost #90 of 54419/6/12 at 10:48amThe hype would come in 3... 2... 1...
Nah just joking.
It would become hype right after someone post a positive first listen that's affected by New Toy Syndrome, lack of burn-in (brain or physical, choose your poison. No point derailing the thread with childish, derivative burn-in arguments) and someone misinterpreted it as the second coming of headphone Christ. Again.
- [New] Philips Fidelio X1
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › Sennheiser HD650 Impressions Thread 7 seconds ago
- › UK 2015 Head-Fi Meet (Cambridge - Saturday 25th April) 56 seconds ago
- › The FiiO X3 2nd gen (ex X3K, X3II) Thread : 192K/24B,... 1 minute ago
- › Headphones for metal music - ultimate solution 1 minute ago
- › High-End Earbuds (Dasetn, Tingo, Blox, Yuin etc) and Earbud Gear... 1 minute ago
- › HD800 vs HE1000/MHP1000 impressions. Suprises all around! 4 minutes ago
- › Thoughts on a bunch of DACs (and why delta-sigma sucks) 5 minutes ago
- › Lets Talk Metal 6 minutes ago
- › Pictures of Your Portable Rig (part XVI) 6 minutes ago
- › ***NEW*** Cavalli Audio's Liquid Carbon... a $599 Cavalli amp??? 7 minutes ago
- › Takstar Pro 80 by alphaproject
- › Sony Playstation PS One - Video Game Console by Stereocilia
- › TTPOD T1-E High Definition Dual Dynamic Professional In-ear Earphone by Wokei
- › OPPO PM-3 by Soundsgoodtome
- › FiiO X3 2nd gen Ultraportable Hi-Res DAP by fleasbaby
- › Focal XS Satellite Speakers with Dock for iPod and MP3 Players by cuiter23
- › Noontec ZORO II HD Headphone, Professional Sound Good Sound... by twister6
- › SanDisk Sansa Clip+ 8 GB MP3 Player (Black) by viperxp
- › Oppo HA-1 Integrated Headphone DAC and Amplifier. by Armaegis
- › Logitech Z-560 THX-Certified 4.1 Speaker System by spronkey
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2