any pricing detail on this yet?
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Philips Fidelio L1/M1/X1 or ATH-ESW9 or V-MODA M-100? Last post on 3/6/14 at 9:11am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- seeking recommendations: B&W P5, Philips Fidelio L1 M1, Sennheiser Amperior, Focal Spririt... Last post on 8/12/12 at 5:49pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Philips FIDELIO M1 v Sennheiser HD25-1 II v Sennheiser Amperior Last post on 10/17/12 at 6:09am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Looking to buy a pair of headphones Last post on 11/22/12 at 7:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Portable Headphones for £300! Last post on 11/27/12 at 3:41pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 2/5/14
- 2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)Last edited: 8/19/13
- 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Wireless Headphones)Last edited: 12/16/13
- 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Over-Ear)Last edited: 5/13/13
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
First impressions When I first tried these headphones out of the box, I was a little disappointed at how the higher frequencies seemed to be more forward than the mids and bass. It wouldn't...
I was on the hunt for a well-made copper cable to complement my stock and third party cables for my Fitear IEMs when I came across Forza Audioworks. Good quality wire, ergonomics and aesthetics...
Edit1: Supposedly you have to burn this in for a while and you have to leave it on constantly to warm up or whatever according to the manual, but I wrote the review below after only about an hour...
The best phones I've tried so far. I tried some well-burnt-in beyerdynamic and others in similar price range in a store, and I have owned the 601 before. I also own closed cans, e.g. the K271, and...
First of all, a big THANK YOU to @svyr and @H20Fidelity for organising this Australian tour. It is much appreciated, and my humble ears are feeling so incredibly honoured to be included in this...
[New] Philips Fidelio X1 - Page 6post #76 of 42879/5/12 at 2:03am
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #77 of 42879/5/12 at 2:07amThread Starterpost #78 of 42879/5/12 at 2:13ampost #79 of 42879/5/12 at 2:16amHoly hell, these are beautiful, AND velour pads? My money, just take it!
For $250-300, I'd hit it...had I not already owned the HE-400.
I kinda wish they had an exact closed version of it, as I already have the HE-400 as my open can.
Edited by Mad Lust Envy - 9/5/12 at 2:23ampost #80 of 42879/5/12 at 3:32pmpost #81 of 42879/5/12 at 3:35pmpost #82 of 42879/5/12 at 4:49pm
Had a look at the UK site and after adding the Philips2012 coupon code it dumped it down by 70 GBP to only 200 GBP! Unfortunately no shipping from there to Canada. I got excited for a bit, then realized that shipping part.
Got to watch this trigger finger.
Edited by nick n - 9/5/12 at 4:55pmpost #83 of 42879/5/12 at 5:05pmThread StarterQuote:
Haha.post #84 of 42879/5/12 at 10:58pmQuote:
Really? I thought the HD800/700's looked pretty good.
If anything, I'd say the HD600/650's look worse.Quote:
I can tell you by experience that they do.
Haha, good point.Quote:
Keep throwing those bucks at your screenpost #85 of 42879/6/12 at 5:30ampost #86 of 42879/6/12 at 6:10ampost #87 of 42879/6/12 at 6:12ampost #88 of 42879/6/12 at 7:13ampost #89 of 42879/6/12 at 7:21ampost #90 of 42879/6/12 at 10:48amThe hype would come in 3... 2... 1...
Nah just joking.
It would become hype right after someone post a positive first listen that's affected by New Toy Syndrome, lack of burn-in (brain or physical, choose your poison. No point derailing the thread with childish, derivative burn-in arguments) and someone misinterpreted it as the second coming of headphone Christ. Again.
- [New] Philips Fidelio X1
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- 2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Official 2014 SF Head-Fi Meet, July 19, 2014, DoubleTree San... 12 seconds ago
- › Silver SR71b 1 minute ago
- › Pictures of Your Portable Rig (part XVI) 1 minute ago
- › **Schiit Vali/Modi stack** less than a month old 1 minute ago
- › Official 2014 LA Head-Fi Meet, August 9, 2014, Marriott Warner Center 1 minute ago
- › KOSS ESP-950 Thread 2 minutes ago
- › REVIEW: Ostry KC06 2 minutes ago
- › Roll call: Indians staying in India, interested in high end... 2 minutes ago
- › Oppo PM-1 Planar Magnetic Headphone Impressions Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Noble Audio - the Wizard returns! 3 minutes ago
- › AKG K612 PRO Reference Studio Headphones by Flizz
- › Forza Audioworks Copper Series Cable by awry
- › AKG K701 Studio Headphones by unshavenbastard
- › T-Peos H-300 - 3 Way Hybrid by djvkool
- › Astrotec AX-30 by bowei006
- › Beyerdynamic DX 160 iE by Ultramus
- › M-Audio Studiophile Q40 Closed-back Dynamic Headphones by KonKossKang
- › Sony MDR-XB500 40mm XB Diaphragm Driver Extra Bass Headphones by KonKossKang
- › Skullcandy Fix In Ear Headphone With 3 Button Remote - White / Chrome by killeraxemannic
- › Shure SRH 440 Professional Studio Headphones by KonKossKang
- › Westone latest universal iem flagship was the... by majedelamine
- › How to find the Tokyo e-earphone shop by Currawong
- › The Best BASS Headphones ( a Head-Fi Wiki) by Hawaiibadboy
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by joe
- › Adjusting bias on Stax tube amplifiers by ardilla
- › Headphone Power Calculator Spreadsheet by robrob
- › Headphone-to-Speaker-Amp Interface With... by robrob
- › Headphone Resistor Network Calculator by robrob