any pricing detail on this yet?
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Philips Fidelio L1/M1/X1 or ATH-ESW9 or V-MODA M-100? Last post on 6/5/15 at 4:29am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- seeking recommendations: B&W P5, Philips Fidelio L1 M1, Sennheiser Amperior, Focal Spririt... Last post on 6/24/14 at 8:37pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Philips FIDELIO M1 v Sennheiser HD25-1 II v Sennheiser Amperior Last post on 10/17/12 at 6:09am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Headphones for Liquid Dubstep/D&B/House (electronic music) Last post on 6/21/13 at 10:14am in Headphones (full-size)
- Help!! looking for new headphones under 200 Last post on 5/14/13 at 8:16am in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
Eddie Current's Zana Deux reviewed... Pre-amble - the Zana Deux original vs the new Zana Deux Super... - There are two versions of this tube amplifier. Both are output transformerless (OTL)...
This review will cover the X5ii, comparing it to the Pono player and the original X5. I have a Pono in my possession now. I unfortunately sold my original X5 prior to receiving the review sample,...
Alright, so I am not an audiophile by any means, my entire experience of headphelia is just using cheap IEMs but after trying some expensive beats, I knew I needed something more. And if your like...
This is a review of Audeze EL-8C closed back planar magnetic full size headphones: https://www.audeze.com/products/el-8-collection/el-8-closed-back, with a bonus review of Audeze Deckard desktop...
Preface: Nothing too technical here; just wanted to give my impression as someone that had to "downgrade" from the HE-400's recently and has tried dozens of full-sized cans. I have had these things...
[New] Philips Fidelio X1 - Page 6post #76 of 56669/5/12 at 2:03am
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #77 of 56669/5/12 at 2:07amThread Starterpost #78 of 56669/5/12 at 2:13ampost #79 of 56669/5/12 at 2:16amHoly hell, these are beautiful, AND velour pads? My money, just take it!
For $250-300, I'd hit it...had I not already owned the HE-400.
I kinda wish they had an exact closed version of it, as I already have the HE-400 as my open can.
Edited by Mad Lust Envy - 9/5/12 at 2:23ampost #80 of 56669/5/12 at 3:32pmpost #81 of 56669/5/12 at 3:35pmpost #82 of 56669/5/12 at 4:49pm
Had a look at the UK site and after adding the Philips2012 coupon code it dumped it down by 70 GBP to only 200 GBP! Unfortunately no shipping from there to Canada. I got excited for a bit, then realized that shipping part.
Got to watch this trigger finger.
Edited by nick n - 9/5/12 at 4:55pmpost #83 of 56669/5/12 at 5:05pmThread StarterQuote:
Haha.post #84 of 56669/5/12 at 10:58pmQuote:
Really? I thought the HD800/700's looked pretty good.
If anything, I'd say the HD600/650's look worse.Quote:
I can tell you by experience that they do.
Haha, good point.Quote:
Keep throwing those bucks at your screenpost #85 of 56669/6/12 at 5:30ampost #86 of 56669/6/12 at 6:10ampost #87 of 56669/6/12 at 6:12ampost #88 of 56669/6/12 at 7:13ampost #89 of 56669/6/12 at 7:21ampost #90 of 56669/6/12 at 10:48amThe hype would come in 3... 2... 1...
Nah just joking.
It would become hype right after someone post a positive first listen that's affected by New Toy Syndrome, lack of burn-in (brain or physical, choose your poison. No point derailing the thread with childish, derivative burn-in arguments) and someone misinterpreted it as the second coming of headphone Christ. Again.
- [New] Philips Fidelio X1
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › The Stax Thread III 29 seconds ago
- › THE FIRST REAL HIGH END ..........HP IN THE WORLD!!!! 52 seconds ago
- › Beyerdynamic T90 & Schiit Asgard2 2 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD 700 Impressions Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Any hope for browsing by Genre -> Album insead of Genre -> Song? 3 minutes ago
- › Noble Audio - the Wizard returns! 3 minutes ago
- › Sony MDR R10 (Bass Heavy) - WANTED - $6500+ 4 minutes ago
- › Schiit Yggdrasil Impressions thread 4 minutes ago
- › NAD Viso HP50 : Another superb headphone from Paul Barton? 5 minutes ago
- › One-side-deaf question about headphones 6 minutes ago
- › Eddie Current Zana Deux SE by mikoss
- › FiiO X5 2nd gen Premium Hi-Res DAP by fleasbaby
- › Sennheiser HD 598 by LandonO
- › Audeze EL-8 Closed-Back by twister6
- › Yamaha HPH-MT220BL by RushNerd
- › Klipsch Image X10 Noise-Isolating Earphone by achelgeson
- › Fidue A73 Hybrid Monitor Earphones with universal single button... by krishtrinity1
- › Philips SHE3590BK/10 In-Ear Headphones (Black) by nauhid
- › SoundMAGIC E50 / E50S by RedJohn456
- › Alpha & Delta AD01 by nmatheis
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3