Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Philips Fidelio L1/M1/X1 or ATH-ESW9 or V-MODA M-100? Last post on 6/5/15 at 4:29am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- seeking recommendations: B&W P5, Philips Fidelio L1 M1, Sennheiser Amperior, Focal Spririt... Last post on 6/24/14 at 8:37pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Philips FIDELIO M1 v Sennheiser HD25-1 II v Sennheiser Amperior Last post on 10/17/12 at 6:09am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Headphones for Liquid Dubstep/D&B/House (electronic music) Last post on 6/21/13 at 10:14am in Headphones (full-size)
- Help!! looking for new headphones under 200 Last post on 5/14/13 at 8:16am in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
These are easy to use and pair quickly with your device. The sound quality - lows, mids, and highs are excellent provided a good seal with the ear. Good bluetooth range, battery life, and comfort....
USED Shure E5, 425, 535 EX1000 is a good start to have a taste of pro sound. Islation is not that good when music isnt playing.
got one bad connection and replaced. But still you have to carry it carefully. Sound quality definitely improved.
Setting buttons easily to get clicked if you hand helding it. USB connection plug or jack is better than mico USB kind. For similar price, there are better, smaller one in the...
-- ~Photos by me~ The HiFimeDIY Sabre USB DAC 2 (External PSU) is a wonderful, simple, clean DAC/Amp that is easy to use. I love things that just work. With the HiFimeDIY Sabre...
[New] Philips Fidelio X1 - Page 380post #5686 of 56908/14/15 at 6:00pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #5687 of 56908/23/15 at 8:15pmpost #5688 of 56908/23/15 at 8:52pm
That REALLY depends. If you like the bass the x1 delivers, then probably not. The closest would be the DT770 (I haven't heard the 880), but I found the x1's a lot more engaging and IMO the HE400 was more thin than I expected. Beyers are pretty bright generally and the X1 is realllllly warm.post #5689 of 56908/24/15 at 3:56am
Having the X1 and the HE-400, the two are quite different and indeed depends on what you like.
The X1 is a warmer sounding headphone, the HE-400 bass is more neutral but extending quite deeper which results in a less warm but deeper and textured bass. I personally like the bass on the HE-400 better.
Comfort is better on the X1. (though not that bad on the HE-400 as some make it to be).
Don't have any Beyers so can't comment on those.
- [New] Philips Fidelio X1
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › Best format for ripping CD's 5 seconds ago
- › Vsonic VSD2 / VSD2S and AN16 Impressions Thread 19 seconds ago
- › Ibasso DX80 48 seconds ago
- › AKG K7xx Limited Edition -- Like New in Box 53 seconds ago
- › Bass Heavy + all around freq. Studio Monitor Headphones?? 54 seconds ago
- › The "speed" of headphones 1 minute ago
- › The Astell & Kern AK240 1 minute ago
- › Feliks-Audio ELISE...(previously 6SN7 + 6AS7G/6080 prototype) 1 minute ago
- › Audio-Technica ATH-A900X Thread. :) 2 minutes ago
- › Schiit Owners Unite 2 minutes ago
- › JBL J46BT Bluetooth Wireless In-Ear Stereo Headphone by Mark231
- › Sony MDR EX1000 by dubbcd
- › Cypher Labs Algorhythm Picollo by dubbcd
- › iFi Audio micro iDSD by dubbcd
- › HiFimeDIY Sabre USB DAC 2 (External PSU) by BloodyPenguin
- › KZ ED9 Tunning Nozzles In-Ear Headphones by Reinoud1963
- › Sony MDR-V6 Monitor Series Headphones by Chu
- › Calyx Audio PaT Portable USB DAC and Headphone Amplifier - Gold by nmatheis
- › Pioneer HRM-7 Professional Studio Headphones by grizzlybeast
- › ZMF x Vibro by keanex
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2