- 231 Posts. Joined 3/2012
- Location: Pleasanton, CA
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Philips Fidelio L1/M1/X1 or ATH-ESW9 or V-MODA M-100? Last post on 3/6/14 at 9:11am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- seeking recommendations: B&W P5, Philips Fidelio L1 M1, Sennheiser Amperior, Focal Spririt... Last post on 6/24/14 at 8:37pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Philips FIDELIO M1 v Sennheiser HD25-1 II v Sennheiser Amperior Last post on 10/17/12 at 6:09am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Looking to buy a pair of headphones Last post on 11/22/12 at 7:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Portable Headphones for £300! Last post on 11/27/12 at 3:41pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
Last edited: 8/29/14
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
After owning the PS Audio PWD II for six months, most recently running firmware version 2.4.6 (which is the best I tried), I wanted to move to a dac/preamp solution that would include analog inputs...
Prior to owning the Ref 1, Tralucent Audio was primarily known to me for it Uber cable as well as its silver/gold cable. I own both cables terminated for Fitear customs. I have had the Ref 1...
Introduction – As the current flagship of the young company Brainwavz, the R3 has a quite a lot on its shoulders. Utilizing a relatively new dual-dynamic driver configuration, uncommon with most...
Disclaimer: a. I am in no way affiliated with Fiio b. The X1 audition was a part of a world tour audition. c. There is no monetary or in kind gain due to the audition. With the disclaimer...
I'd say this is a great set of IEMs for its price if you're looking for that consumer v-shaped sound sig. It's not the most balanced sound sig, but for what it is, it sounds pretty good. The mids...
[New] Philips Fidelio X1 - Page 258post #3856 of 50112/13/14 at 10:29amQuote:Congratulations @marko93101 enjoy the music! http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=8W4ooVNr82U
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #3857 of 50112/13/14 at 10:35amQuote:Originally Posted by Za Warudo
Quote:Originally Posted by Harghan
Well, i don't see myself with that outside.
I loved when everyone was looking at my headphone when i was outside whith the x1
Not sure i would like with these xD
ATM the Senn HD 5xx series and Pc 3xx series are perfect for my ears.
The beyer DT 7xx-8xx series would be gr8 ?
I was thinking either the Senn Hd 598 OR the Beyer DT 880 But i need a removable jack on the Headphone
Why would you use an open headphone outside? If you are on a budget and have free time get yourself a T50rp for $100 and mod it to your liking.
I hate the sound of a Closed one, even for outside, i don't like, i feel oppressed.
I am seeking for Velour pad aswell.
and what about the sound quality of the T50rp ?post #3858 of 50112/13/14 at 10:36ampost #3859 of 50112/14/14 at 11:32ampost #3860 of 50112/14/14 at 11:38amQuote:
Um, PM the previous poster?post #3861 of 50112/14/14 at 12:14pmpost #3862 of 50112/14/14 at 9:12pmpost #3863 of 50112/14/14 at 11:59pmQuote:
Alright @Xtralglactic enjoy the musicpost #3864 of 50112/15/14 at 2:59amDo the X1's benefit from burn in at all? What is a good 3.5mm to 3.5 mm cable to buy for these headphones? I got a $10 Jaycar cable at the moment. It was the best they had in store and A-B ing the cable included in the box with the Jaycar ones, I clearly heard better bass definition with the jay cars. They just don't look cool tho lol white cable and all..any suggestions?post #3865 of 50112/15/14 at 3:05ampost #3866 of 50112/15/14 at 10:30am
I wonder why no one has asked this question so far, if it has been asked I am sorry but I must have missed it although I have been through the 258 pages.
Which is the closest/similar sounding headphone to the X1, for approximately the same amount of money if not less.
Edited by D4rkst3EL - 2/15/14 at 10:41ampost #3867 of 50112/15/14 at 7:53pmpost #3868 of 50112/15/14 at 8:54pmQuote:
So what are you looking for?? If you want something around the same price as the X1 that sounds like the X1, then why not just get the X1's?post #3869 of 50112/15/14 at 9:02pmQuote:
Oh there is, it's called the X1.
Sorry, there isn't anything remotely close to the X1's signature even at its current $230 price.post #3870 of 50112/15/14 at 9:39pmQuote:I bought a similar sounding headphone last month for $149.99 and I LOVE it! Try searching Amazon for the Philips Fidelio X1.
- [New] Philips Fidelio X1
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Headphone Impedance
- › Starter with a 200Eur budget and a lot of doubts. Help me! 5 seconds ago
- › Violectric HPA V281 - Vorsprung durch Balanced - updated with... 28 seconds ago
- › Less than $300 Over the Ear for my Teenage Son (who wants Beats!) 1 minute ago
- › Will this converter work for the fiio x3 coaxial out??? 1 minute ago
- › A New Apex product!!! Name it HERE!!! 1 minute ago
- › Indie Music with Female Singers (Recommendations & Appreciation) 2 minutes ago
- › Review: Spiral Ear SE 5-way Reference - A new level of resolution?... 2 minutes ago
- › HD800: benefits of a 43 ohms impedance adapter ? 3 minutes ago
- › Ultimate Sound Fair 2014 Jakarta Indonesia impression and report on... 3 minutes ago
- › The NEW Cayin C5 portable power house. 3 minutes ago
- › Grace Design m920 by boatheelmusic
- › Tralucent Audio Ref 1 by Kiats
- › Brainwavz R3 Revised Edition by Audiophile1811
- › FiiO X1 Ultraportable Hi-Res DAP by hitchhiker
- › Xiaomi Pistons 2.0 MK301 by Midgetguy
- › HiFiMAN HE-400 by Rajikaru
- › MyST 1866 by cleg
- › The Enigma by Levaix
- › Bowers & Wilkins C5 S2 In-Ear Headphones, Black by twister6
- › MEElectronics M9-BK Hi-Fi Sound-Isolating Earphones (Black) by lin0003
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)