- 319 Posts. Joined 3/2012
- Location: Pleasanton, CA
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Philips Fidelio L1/M1/X1 or ATH-ESW9 or V-MODA M-100? Last post on 6/5/15 at 4:29am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- seeking recommendations: B&W P5, Philips Fidelio L1 M1, Sennheiser Amperior, Focal Spririt... Last post on 6/24/14 at 8:37pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Philips FIDELIO M1 v Sennheiser HD25-1 II v Sennheiser Amperior Last post on 10/17/12 at 6:09am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Headphones for Liquid Dubstep/D&B/House (electronic music) Last post on 6/21/13 at 10:14am in Headphones (full-size)
- Help!! looking for new headphones under 200 Last post on 5/14/13 at 8:16am in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
So, first off, I must say that for 200 dollars (or 170, in my case, for a unit that was previously a store-display model), you CANNOT go wrong with this superb little DAP. The soundstage and...
I bought a pair of these for a real steal (used, for 70 bucks, on Amazon) earlier this month and I am LOVING them more than almost any other purchase I've made in my life. They sound amazing. ....
This is my second round with these "holy grail" of headphones. First time around I was just laughing at it's meager power capability. The sound was good, but not mind blowing. Zero sub bass...
First of all, I’d like to thank iBasso for sending me a review sample of the D14. iBasso have really established themselves as a big name in portable audio devices and after reviewing both their...
Introduction: The whole reason I purchased these was because of jekostas review of the Bette 8MM 1+1 Hybrid: The 10MM version is going to mirror a lot of the 8MM, though I do not have the...
[New] Philips Fidelio X1 - Page 258post #3856 of 56672/13/14 at 10:29amQuote:Congratulations @marko93101 enjoy the music! http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=8W4ooVNr82U
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #3857 of 56672/13/14 at 10:35amQuote:Originally Posted by Za Warudo
Quote:Originally Posted by Harghan
Well, i don't see myself with that outside.
I loved when everyone was looking at my headphone when i was outside whith the x1
Not sure i would like with these xD
ATM the Senn HD 5xx series and Pc 3xx series are perfect for my ears.
The beyer DT 7xx-8xx series would be gr8 ?
I was thinking either the Senn Hd 598 OR the Beyer DT 880 But i need a removable jack on the Headphone
Why would you use an open headphone outside? If you are on a budget and have free time get yourself a T50rp for $100 and mod it to your liking.
I hate the sound of a Closed one, even for outside, i don't like, i feel oppressed.
I am seeking for Velour pad aswell.
and what about the sound quality of the T50rp ?post #3858 of 56672/13/14 at 10:36ampost #3859 of 56672/14/14 at 11:32ampost #3860 of 56672/14/14 at 11:38amQuote:
Um, PM the previous poster?post #3861 of 56672/14/14 at 12:14pmpost #3862 of 56672/14/14 at 9:12pmpost #3863 of 56672/14/14 at 11:59pmQuote:
Alright @Xtralglactic enjoy the musicpost #3864 of 56672/15/14 at 2:59amDo the X1's benefit from burn in at all? What is a good 3.5mm to 3.5 mm cable to buy for these headphones? I got a $10 Jaycar cable at the moment. It was the best they had in store and A-B ing the cable included in the box with the Jaycar ones, I clearly heard better bass definition with the jay cars. They just don't look cool tho lol white cable and all..any suggestions?post #3865 of 56672/15/14 at 3:05ampost #3866 of 56672/15/14 at 10:30am
I wonder why no one has asked this question so far, if it has been asked I am sorry but I must have missed it although I have been through the 258 pages.
Which is the closest/similar sounding headphone to the X1, for approximately the same amount of money if not less.
Edited by D4rkst3EL - 2/15/14 at 10:41ampost #3867 of 56672/15/14 at 7:53pmpost #3868 of 56672/15/14 at 8:54pmQuote:
So what are you looking for?? If you want something around the same price as the X1 that sounds like the X1, then why not just get the X1's?post #3869 of 56672/15/14 at 9:02pmQuote:
Oh there is, it's called the X1.
Sorry, there isn't anything remotely close to the X1's signature even at its current $230 price.post #3870 of 56672/15/14 at 9:39pmQuote:I bought a similar sounding headphone last month for $149.99 and I LOVE it! Try searching Amazon for the Philips Fidelio X1.
- [New] Philips Fidelio X1
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › 1964 Ears Adel IEMs 21 seconds ago
- › Sony MDR-1A - Sony's latest update on the 1R 1 minute ago
- › DIY Cable Questions and Comments Thread 1 minute ago
- › LH Labs Geek Out v2+ Discussion Thread 1 minute ago
- › "The Lab" 1 minute ago
- › Vape-Fi 1 minute ago
- › Fit for a Bat! – Flagship IEMs Shootout (Reviewed: #8:CT6E, #7:H8P,... 2 minutes ago
- › Headamp Blue Hawaii Special Edition 2 minutes ago
- › Colorfly C3 Discussion Thread 4 minutes ago
- › MrSpeakers Ether Impressions Thread 4 minutes ago
- › FiiO X3 2nd gen Ultraportable Hi-Res DAP by goodyfresh
- › V-MODA Crossfade M-80 by goodyfresh
- › Sennheiser HD 650 Headphones by snellemin
- › iBasso Audio D14 "Bushmaster" by lin0003
- › Bette 10MM 1+1 Hybrid Wood Black by BloodyPenguin
- › Master & Dynamic MH40 by sk2290
- › Fidue A73 Hybrid Monitor Earphones with universal single button... by wrathzombie
- › RHA T20 by Wyd4
- › Cavalli Audio Liquid Carbon by Stillhart
- › Eddie Current Zana Deux SE by mikoss
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3