- 499 Posts. Joined 3/2012
- Location: Pleasanton, CA
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Philips Fidelio L1/M1/X1 or ATH-ESW9 or V-MODA M-100? Last post on 6/5/15 at 4:29am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- seeking recommendations: B&W P5, Philips Fidelio L1 M1, Sennheiser Amperior, Focal Spririt... Last post on 6/24/14 at 8:37pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Philips FIDELIO M1 v Sennheiser HD25-1 II v Sennheiser Amperior Last post on 10/17/12 at 6:09am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Headphones for Liquid Dubstep/D&B/House (electronic music) Last post on 6/21/13 at 10:14am in Headphones (full-size)
- Help!! looking for new headphones under 200 Last post on 5/14/13 at 8:16am in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
Where do I start? These honestly sound like the HD600/650 in IEM form. My previous go to IEM was the Klipsch X10 ($100), followed by the Klipsch X20i ($539). What is amazing, is that the RE-400...
[New] Philips Fidelio X1 - Page 258post #3856 of 57452/13/14 at 10:29amQuote:Congratulations @marko93101 enjoy the music! http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=8W4ooVNr82U
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #3857 of 57452/13/14 at 10:35amQuote:Originally Posted by Za Warudo
Quote:Originally Posted by Harghan
Well, i don't see myself with that outside.
I loved when everyone was looking at my headphone when i was outside whith the x1
Not sure i would like with these xD
ATM the Senn HD 5xx series and Pc 3xx series are perfect for my ears.
The beyer DT 7xx-8xx series would be gr8 ?
I was thinking either the Senn Hd 598 OR the Beyer DT 880 But i need a removable jack on the Headphone
Why would you use an open headphone outside? If you are on a budget and have free time get yourself a T50rp for $100 and mod it to your liking.
I hate the sound of a Closed one, even for outside, i don't like, i feel oppressed.
I am seeking for Velour pad aswell.
and what about the sound quality of the T50rp ?post #3858 of 57452/13/14 at 10:36ampost #3859 of 57452/14/14 at 11:32ampost #3860 of 57452/14/14 at 11:38amQuote:
Um, PM the previous poster?post #3861 of 57452/14/14 at 12:14pmpost #3862 of 57452/14/14 at 9:12pmpost #3863 of 57452/14/14 at 11:59pmQuote:
Alright @Xtralglactic enjoy the musicpost #3864 of 57452/15/14 at 2:59amDo the X1's benefit from burn in at all? What is a good 3.5mm to 3.5 mm cable to buy for these headphones? I got a $10 Jaycar cable at the moment. It was the best they had in store and A-B ing the cable included in the box with the Jaycar ones, I clearly heard better bass definition with the jay cars. They just don't look cool tho lol white cable and all..any suggestions?post #3865 of 57452/15/14 at 3:05ampost #3866 of 57452/15/14 at 10:30am
I wonder why no one has asked this question so far, if it has been asked I am sorry but I must have missed it although I have been through the 258 pages.
Which is the closest/similar sounding headphone to the X1, for approximately the same amount of money if not less.
Edited by D4rkst3EL - 2/15/14 at 10:41ampost #3867 of 57452/15/14 at 7:53pmpost #3868 of 57452/15/14 at 8:54pmQuote:
So what are you looking for?? If you want something around the same price as the X1 that sounds like the X1, then why not just get the X1's?post #3869 of 57452/15/14 at 9:02pmQuote:
Oh there is, it's called the X1.
Sorry, there isn't anything remotely close to the X1's signature even at its current $230 price.post #3870 of 57452/15/14 at 9:39pmQuote:I bought a similar sounding headphone last month for $149.99 and I LOVE it! Try searching Amazon for the Philips Fidelio X1.
- [New] Philips Fidelio X1
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › Post Your Photography Here #2 7 seconds ago
- › The Deals DISCUSSION Thread (READ THE FIRST POST!!!) 1 minute ago
- › Violectric HPA V281 - Vorsprung durch Balanced 1 minute ago
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide: (3/18/2016: MrSpeakers... 2 minutes ago
- › Audio GD Master-11(Combination from Master 7 and Master 9) 2 minutes ago
- › Mr.Speakers DUM cable 6ft. 4pin balanced 2 minutes ago
- › Geek HPA by LH Labs 3 minutes ago
- › De'Mun / Bengkel Macro 4 minutes ago
- › Post your computer specs!~ 4 minutes ago
- › Review: CEntrance DACport Slim DAC/Amp Combo 5 minutes ago
- › HiFiMAN RE-400 by achelgeson
- › Meze 99 Classics by Mshenay
- › SHOZY Zero IEM by C.C.S.
- › Effect Audio Leonidas by MikePortnoy
- › Brainwavz BLU-200 by DynamikeB
- › Marantz HD- DAC1High Definition USB DAC / Headphone Amp by Gamergtx260
- › Fidue A91 Sirius by flinkenick
- › Havi B3 Pro 1 by getclikinagas
- › Yulong U100 by Spork67
- › Schiit Audio Bifrost DAC by bosiemoncrieff
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...