- 181 Posts. Joined 3/2012
- Location: Pleasanton, CA
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Philips Fidelio L1/M1/X1 or ATH-ESW9 or V-MODA M-100? Last post on 3/6/14 at 9:11am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- seeking recommendations: B&W P5, Philips Fidelio L1 M1, Sennheiser Amperior, Focal Spririt... Last post on 8/12/12 at 5:49pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Philips FIDELIO M1 v Sennheiser HD25-1 II v Sennheiser Amperior Last post on 10/17/12 at 6:09am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Looking to buy a pair of headphones Last post on 11/22/12 at 7:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Portable Headphones for £300! Last post on 11/27/12 at 3:41pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 2/5/14
- 2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)Last edited: 8/19/13
- 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Wireless Headphones)Last edited: 12/16/13
- 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Over-Ear)Last edited: 5/13/13
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
First impressions When I first tried these headphones out of the box, I was a little disappointed at how the higher frequencies seemed to be more forward than the mids and bass. It wouldn't...
I was on the hunt for a well-made copper cable to complement my stock and third party cables for my Fitear IEMs when I came across Forza Audioworks. Good quality wire, ergonomics and aesthetics...
The best phones I've tried so far. I tried some well-burnt-in beyerdynamic and others in similar price range in a store, and I have owned the 601 before. I also own closed cans, e.g. the K271, and...
First of all, a big THANK YOU to @svyr and @H20Fidelity for organising this Australian tour. It is much appreciated, and my humble ears are feeling so incredibly honoured to be included in this...
For several years now, Astrotec has been a name familiar to enthusiasts as a manufacturer of value-conscious, yet quality-engineered, balanced armature IEMs. This past year, they began shifting...
[New] Philips Fidelio X1 - Page 258post #3856 of 42872/13/14 at 10:29amQuote:Congratulations @marko93101 enjoy the music! http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=8W4ooVNr82U
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #3857 of 42872/13/14 at 10:35amQuote:Originally Posted by Za Warudo
Quote:Originally Posted by Harghan
Well, i don't see myself with that outside.
I loved when everyone was looking at my headphone when i was outside whith the x1
Not sure i would like with these xD
ATM the Senn HD 5xx series and Pc 3xx series are perfect for my ears.
The beyer DT 7xx-8xx series would be gr8 ?
I was thinking either the Senn Hd 598 OR the Beyer DT 880 But i need a removable jack on the Headphone
Why would you use an open headphone outside? If you are on a budget and have free time get yourself a T50rp for $100 and mod it to your liking.
I hate the sound of a Closed one, even for outside, i don't like, i feel oppressed.
I am seeking for Velour pad aswell.
and what about the sound quality of the T50rp ?post #3858 of 42872/13/14 at 10:36ampost #3859 of 42872/14/14 at 11:32ampost #3860 of 42872/14/14 at 11:38amQuote:
Um, PM the previous poster?post #3861 of 42872/14/14 at 12:14pmpost #3862 of 42872/14/14 at 9:12pmpost #3863 of 42872/14/14 at 11:59pmQuote:
Alright @Xtralglactic enjoy the musicpost #3864 of 42872/15/14 at 2:59amDo the X1's benefit from burn in at all? What is a good 3.5mm to 3.5 mm cable to buy for these headphones? I got a $10 Jaycar cable at the moment. It was the best they had in store and A-B ing the cable included in the box with the Jaycar ones, I clearly heard better bass definition with the jay cars. They just don't look cool tho lol white cable and all..any suggestions?post #3865 of 42872/15/14 at 3:05ampost #3866 of 42872/15/14 at 10:30am
I wonder why no one has asked this question so far, if it has been asked I am sorry but I must have missed it although I have been through the 258 pages.
Which is the closest/similar sounding headphone to the X1, for approximately the same amount of money if not less.
Edited by D4rkst3EL - 2/15/14 at 10:41ampost #3867 of 42872/15/14 at 7:53pmpost #3868 of 42872/15/14 at 8:54pmQuote:
So what are you looking for?? If you want something around the same price as the X1 that sounds like the X1, then why not just get the X1's?post #3869 of 42872/15/14 at 9:02pmQuote:
Oh there is, it's called the X1.
Sorry, there isn't anything remotely close to the X1's signature even at its current $230 price.post #3870 of 42872/15/14 at 9:39pmQuote:I bought a similar sounding headphone last month for $149.99 and I LOVE it! Try searching Amazon for the Philips Fidelio X1.
- [New] Philips Fidelio X1
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- 2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Sennheiser HD650 Appreciation Thread!! 2 seconds ago
- › Headphone Sightings 2 33 seconds ago
- › Fiio X5 Thread - info updated on Jan 17th 2014 1 minute ago
- › The discovery thread.! NEW Zero Audio Doppios! pg1197 !!.KEF... 1 minute ago
- › New JH Audio flagship! "Siren Series Roxanne" 1 minute ago
- › Studio monitors external sound card. [Static noise elimination] 1 minute ago
- › Light Harmonic Geek Out EM/1000 Impressions and Appreciation Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Schiit Happened: The Story of the World's Most Improbable Start-Up 3 minutes ago
- › The HeadAmp GS-X and GS-X MK2 Thread 3 minutes ago
- › fs: Custom IEM cable (Westone like, can fit everything with an... 4 minutes ago
- › AKG K612 PRO Reference Studio Headphones by Flizz
- › Forza Audioworks Copper Series Cable by awry
- › AKG K701 Studio Headphones by unshavenbastard
- › T-Peos H-300 - 3 Way Hybrid by djvkool
- › Astrotec AX-30 by bowei006
- › Beyerdynamic DX 160 iE by Ultramus
- › M-Audio Studiophile Q40 Closed-back Dynamic Headphones by KonKossKang
- › Sony MDR-XB500 40mm XB Diaphragm Driver Extra Bass Headphones by KonKossKang
- › Skullcandy Fix In Ear Headphone With 3 Button Remote - White / Chrome by killeraxemannic
- › Shure SRH 440 Professional Studio Headphones by KonKossKang
- › Westone latest universal iem flagship was the... by majedelamine
- › How to find the Tokyo e-earphone shop by Currawong
- › The Best BASS Headphones ( a Head-Fi Wiki) by Hawaiibadboy
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by joe
- › Adjusting bias on Stax tube amplifiers by ardilla
- › Headphone Power Calculator Spreadsheet by robrob
- › Headphone-to-Speaker-Amp Interface With... by robrob
- › Headphone Resistor Network Calculator by robrob