- 489 Posts. Joined 3/2012
- Location: Pleasanton, CA
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Philips Fidelio L1/M1/X1 or ATH-ESW9 or V-MODA M-100? Last post on 6/5/15 at 4:29am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- seeking recommendations: B&W P5, Philips Fidelio L1 M1, Sennheiser Amperior, Focal Spririt... Last post on 6/24/14 at 8:37pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Philips FIDELIO M1 v Sennheiser HD25-1 II v Sennheiser Amperior Last post on 10/17/12 at 6:09am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Headphones for Liquid Dubstep/D&B/House (electronic music) Last post on 6/21/13 at 10:14am in Headphones (full-size)
- Help!! looking for new headphones under 200 Last post on 5/14/13 at 8:16am in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
DISCLAIMER I am in no way associated with the SoundMAGIC company. I have bought ES18 myself and just expressing my honest opinion here. ABOUT ME I am a 25 years old music enthusiast...
For larger views of the photos (1200 x 800) - please click on the individual images INTRODUCTION I've had the pleasure of listening to most of DUNU Topsound's hybrid earphones (DN1000, 2000...
Read the full review here! http://www.head-fi.org/t/809194/review-t-peos-rasiel
you'll hear what the musicians wanted their music to be sounded like. Well-balanced. Design is not so good as my friend's jh 13 but he had repaired his connector twice. only bad thing is that the...
I am a big fan of overachieving gear of any kind. What I mean by overachieving is the “they sound way too good for the price” factor. This is a highly subjective mindset because the worth of...
[New] Philips Fidelio X1 - Page 258post #3856 of 57442/13/14 at 10:29amQuote:Congratulations @marko93101 enjoy the music! http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=8W4ooVNr82U
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #3857 of 57442/13/14 at 10:35amQuote:Originally Posted by Za Warudo
Quote:Originally Posted by Harghan
Well, i don't see myself with that outside.
I loved when everyone was looking at my headphone when i was outside whith the x1
Not sure i would like with these xD
ATM the Senn HD 5xx series and Pc 3xx series are perfect for my ears.
The beyer DT 7xx-8xx series would be gr8 ?
I was thinking either the Senn Hd 598 OR the Beyer DT 880 But i need a removable jack on the Headphone
Why would you use an open headphone outside? If you are on a budget and have free time get yourself a T50rp for $100 and mod it to your liking.
I hate the sound of a Closed one, even for outside, i don't like, i feel oppressed.
I am seeking for Velour pad aswell.
and what about the sound quality of the T50rp ?post #3858 of 57442/13/14 at 10:36ampost #3859 of 57442/14/14 at 11:32ampost #3860 of 57442/14/14 at 11:38amQuote:
Um, PM the previous poster?post #3861 of 57442/14/14 at 12:14pmpost #3862 of 57442/14/14 at 9:12pmpost #3863 of 57442/14/14 at 11:59pmQuote:
Alright @Xtralglactic enjoy the musicpost #3864 of 57442/15/14 at 2:59amDo the X1's benefit from burn in at all? What is a good 3.5mm to 3.5 mm cable to buy for these headphones? I got a $10 Jaycar cable at the moment. It was the best they had in store and A-B ing the cable included in the box with the Jaycar ones, I clearly heard better bass definition with the jay cars. They just don't look cool tho lol white cable and all..any suggestions?post #3865 of 57442/15/14 at 3:05ampost #3866 of 57442/15/14 at 10:30am
I wonder why no one has asked this question so far, if it has been asked I am sorry but I must have missed it although I have been through the 258 pages.
Which is the closest/similar sounding headphone to the X1, for approximately the same amount of money if not less.
Edited by D4rkst3EL - 2/15/14 at 10:41ampost #3867 of 57442/15/14 at 7:53pmpost #3868 of 57442/15/14 at 8:54pmQuote:
So what are you looking for?? If you want something around the same price as the X1 that sounds like the X1, then why not just get the X1's?post #3869 of 57442/15/14 at 9:02pmQuote:
Oh there is, it's called the X1.
Sorry, there isn't anything remotely close to the X1's signature even at its current $230 price.post #3870 of 57442/15/14 at 9:39pmQuote:I bought a similar sounding headphone last month for $149.99 and I LOVE it! Try searching Amazon for the Philips Fidelio X1.
- [New] Philips Fidelio X1
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › Tidal Lossless Streaming 29 seconds ago
- › Vape-Fi 37 seconds ago
- › Schiit Yggdrasil Impressions thread 2 minutes ago
- › Mission: Replace the HiFiMAN ear pads with other brand ear pads 3 minutes ago
- › Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs) 4 minutes ago
- › XMOS XU208 USB BRIDGES - THE LATEST GEN HAS ARRIVED! 4 minutes ago
- › Chord Mojo - The Official Thread .☆*¨*★. Please READ the 3rd... 5 minutes ago
- › Fostex x Massdrop TH-X00 Review 5 minutes ago
- › ONKYO DP-X1 | Dual Sabre Dacs | Balanced | Sabre BTL Amp | MQA |... 5 minutes ago
- › Geek Pulse: Geek desktop DAC/AMP by Light Harmonics 5 minutes ago
- › SoundMAGIC ES18 In-Ear Headphones (Black/Red) by OSiRiSsk
- › DUNU DN-2002 by Brooko
- › T-PEOS RASIEL by kimvictor
- › Westone ES 5 by Xu Tianyi
- › SHOZY Zero IEM by Aornic
- › Venture Electronics Asura 2.0 by Zelda
- › Venture Electronics (VE) Zen V2 by Zelda
- › Venture Electronics (VE) the Duke by Zelda
- › Hisoundaudio HSA-H200 Pro by mark2410
- › Brainwavz Hooka by Wokei
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...