Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Headphones (full-size) › [New] Philips Fidelio X1
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

[New] Philips Fidelio X1 - Page 248

post #3706 of 4950

I also got my X1 last week. The sound is very smooth. Everything is so detailed. But treble is lacking. I compare X1 with ATH-m50. M50 sound more clearer due to treble presence. But I love X1 more because X1 give a very smooth sound. Probably due to the awesome mid. I still using original cable. Should I just take any cable like the one from TBSE1 and use it? Will it spoil my X1?

 

Here is the photo of my X1 with the rest of my cheap headphones:-

post #3707 of 4950

What are you connecting them to ?

Did they burn in?

post #3708 of 4950

I don't consider the HD580 a cheap headphone. It's not super expensive but it's not really something I'd suggest to a friend who's trying to buy something on a tight budget.

post #3709 of 4950

I connect them to Samsung Mega 6.3". I also connect them to --> Fiio E17 --> USB --> PC. I think they sound the same. Meaning, M50 treble is more pronounce than X1. Both M50 and X1 is not burn in. Both are newly bought. LOL. 

post #3710 of 4950
Quote:
Originally Posted by AxelCloris View Post
 

I don't consider the HD580 a cheap headphone. It's not super expensive but it's not really something I'd suggest to a friend who's trying to buy something on a tight budget.

 

Except HD580, the rest is cheap. The HD580 is bought long long time ago but never open. So its cheaper than X1 without calculating inflation. LOL. 

post #3711 of 4950
lol wow thats quite an amount of headphones...

Man I love being here in Mexico but I really want to get back home and try my X1s...

I keep coming to head-fi reading peoples comments/opinions lol
post #3712 of 4950
X1s ae dropping in price again, 238 on amazon..whats going on now? id get another pair if it drops to 150 again lol
post #3713 of 4950

Well if it drops below 200$, please message me :)

post #3714 of 4950

What a great price for these headphones! 

 

Still deciding though, how do these compare to the Denon AH-D600? I have heard mixed reviews about those and considering I want an open can; I don't know why I am asking about the Denons. :o

 

I guess it's the shopper in me, I want my next pair to be my definite pair of headphones for years to come; because I don't see myself going much further up in the hp game than this price range. 
 

post #3715 of 4950

Bump! :smile:

post #3716 of 4950
Quote:
Originally Posted by SilentxStatik24 View Post

 

I guess it's the shopper in me, I want my next pair to be my definite pair of headphones for years to come; because I don't see myself going much further up in the hp game than this price range

 

In that case, after you get your headphones, make sure that you STAY FAR FAR AWAY FROM HEAD-FI! Otherwise you will see yourself going much much further lol!

post #3717 of 4950
Quote:
Originally Posted by waynes world View Post
 

 

In that case, after you get your headphones, make sure that you STAY FAR FAR AWAY FROM HEAD-FI! Otherwise you will see yourself going much much further lol!

 

 

Exactly! It will be tough, there will be temptations; but I can do it. Hopefully. :D

 

Do you by any chance know how the Denons compare to the X1?

 

Any help would be greatly appreciated,

 

Silent. :smile: 

post #3718 of 4950
Geez talk about temptations...I spent about 380 dollars for 2 headphones within 2 weeks. Im barely getting into the audiphile world and just decided to buy the ma900 and xq....

Now

I want to buy the AKG 702 65th Annies..$400 for another pair? lol
post #3719 of 4950
Well, at least you are "barely" getting into the audiophile world with great headphones! Nice work :-)
post #3720 of 4950
Quote:
Originally Posted by rudyae86 View Post

Geez talk about temptations...I spent about 380 dollars for 2 headphones within 2 weeks. Im barely getting into the audiphile world and just decided to buy the ma900 and xq....

Now

I want to buy the AKG 702 65th Annies..$400 for another pair? lol

I'd return the MA900, buy the K702 Annies and the X1. :beerchug: 


Edited by DADDYDC650 - 1/31/14 at 11:09am
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Headphones (full-size) › [New] Philips Fidelio X1