Do the European Fidelio x1 work just fine in the US? I know it's a stupid question... Just want to make sure
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Philips Fidelio L1/M1/X1 or ATH-ESW9 or V-MODA M-100? Last post on 3/6/14 at 9:11am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- seeking recommendations: B&W P5, Philips Fidelio L1 M1, Sennheiser Amperior, Focal Spririt... Last post on 6/24/14 at 8:37pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Philips FIDELIO M1 v Sennheiser HD25-1 II v Sennheiser Amperior Last post on 10/17/12 at 6:09am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Headphones for Liquid Dubstep/D&B/House (electronic music) Last post on 6/21/13 at 10:14am in Headphones (full-size)
- Help!! looking for new headphones under 200 Last post on 5/14/13 at 8:16am in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
Disclaimer First of all, I would like to thank Audrey and the Brainwavz team for allowing me to review their S1 IEMs. I would also like to clarify that I am neither an affiliate of Brainwavz...
Overview The Alien is a well-priced (~$250 AUD), compact, screenless player that plays only WAV and FLAC files – no MP3, no AAC, just the two major lossless options. For some people that will...
Shure SRH840, are a value filled set of extraordinary headphones, worth every single coin you spend on it. The bass register is perfect for any genre of song you play through you...
I got the Sennheiser HD-598 based on all the existing rave reviews. It's amazingly comfortable. That's all the good I can say about it. I just hate the sound. Okay, I am no "audiophile". I am...
This is a good amplifier in my limited experience, *but*, it might not better than some of the leading solid-state competitors in this price range ($500-600). I haven't compared it too, for...
[New] Philips Fidelio X1 - Page 25post #361 of 514510/23/12 at 11:28pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #362 of 514510/23/12 at 11:45pmQuote:
I believe it should. I had mine imported from China to US and they offer shipping to the UK and elsewhere so I don't see why not. Plus I've purchased earphones/headphones from UK and Asia and have not had any problems. I think headphones/earphones use a standard 1/8 or 1/4 plugs which work anywhere.post #363 of 514510/24/12 at 2:59amQuote:
Sure it does, unless you want to plug it in a power socket.post #364 of 514510/25/12 at 3:41ampost #365 of 514510/25/12 at 6:01ampost #366 of 514510/25/12 at 6:05amQuote:
5 stars from how many?post #367 of 514510/25/12 at 7:50ampost #368 of 514510/25/12 at 8:20amThread Starterpost #369 of 514510/25/12 at 9:40am
Mmm so how is the X1 for rock? And how is its imaging and isolation?
Thats about all I couldn't find answers to. Kind of reminds me of my Denons though - or am I off? Wondering how the PRAT compares, because as tight as the D7000 is, it always has a relaxed/euphoric presentation, which is not the best for fast rock or heavy metalpost #370 of 514510/25/12 at 10:44pmQuote:
So what they said might be true.... there are a lot of paid promoters of products everywhere now.
Amazon was guilty of paying some reviewers .. Seems like everyone is using word-of-mouth marketing nowadays.post #371 of 514510/25/12 at 11:12pmQuote:
You should know that hekeli had 2 X1s, one from Amazon.de and the other one from Amazon.it... So he sent back home the pricier one.post #372 of 514510/26/12 at 12:59amQuote:
Actually I sent both back since they just don't fit my head. I wonder if anyone managed to grab my "used" one on Amazon.it.. or if it appeared there at all. I didn't even open the box!post #373 of 514510/26/12 at 2:16am
This is Bulldog, a new reader/blogger from Amstardam, The Netherlands, Europe.
I am following this blog for 2 weeks now because I am very interested in getting the X1. Yesterday I bought the magazine Hi-Fi Choise for the test of the X1. It is probably the best magazine in Europe about Hi-Fi test and de they consider the X1 nothing short of brilliant! They are beguiled by it. On pair with the HD650 and ATH-AD900. On the bass a little less full compared with the HD650, but that is only a big plus. The verdict: "Finely built and finished, smooth, even and musical sound, with real clarity and insighy, too".post #374 of 514510/26/12 at 2:18am
- [New] Philips Fidelio X1
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › USB DAC/ADC - Is there a holy grail at $500 or under? 21 seconds ago
- › JVC FX850, Earsonics SM64v2, Fidue A83 1 minute ago
- › Please help a noob, ..Cords for schiit 2 minutes ago
- › The Deals DISCUSSION Thread (READ THE FIRST POST!!!) 3 minutes ago
- › New Android phone (+compatible DAC/Amp - if required) - $735/€600 3 minutes ago
- › NEW Schiit Lyr 2: Impressions 4 minutes ago
- › Winter 2015 AAMML Holiday Gift Exchange 4 minutes ago
- › Headphone Recommendation required with Chord HUGO Dac 5 minutes ago
- › HifiMAN HE-6 Planar Magnetic Headphone 5 minutes ago
- › Chord Hugo - The PORTABLE discussion thread 6 minutes ago
- › Brainwavz S1 by thatBeatsguy
- › SHOZY Alien DAP by Loquah
- › Shure SRH840 by SoundScout
- › Sennheiser HD-598 by MyFamilyShoppin
- › Lehmann Rhinelander by jdpark
- › RAZER Kraken Pro Circumaural Analog Gaming Headset - Black by kigisaru
- › AWEI ES-Q9 Super Bass Wooden Earphones Headphones Headsets Fiber... by Mellowship
- › Koss Pro4S Full Size Studio Headphones, Black with Silver Trim by Zombie_X
- › Shure SRH1540 Headphones by nicholars
- › Sony MDREX10LP/BLK In-Ear Headphones by originalgusbus
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)