Do the European Fidelio x1 work just fine in the US? I know it's a stupid question... Just want to make sure
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Philips Fidelio L1/M1/X1 or ATH-ESW9 or V-MODA M-100? Last post on 3/2/15 at 12:33pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- seeking recommendations: B&W P5, Philips Fidelio L1 M1, Sennheiser Amperior, Focal Spririt... Last post on 6/24/14 at 8:37pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Philips FIDELIO M1 v Sennheiser HD25-1 II v Sennheiser Amperior Last post on 10/17/12 at 6:09am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Debating: Philips Fidelio L1 vs L2 vs X1 Last post on 7/10/14 at 6:10am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Headphones for Liquid Dubstep/D&B/House (electronic music) Last post on 6/21/13 at 10:14am in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
Sometimes you want to hear the pluck of a guitar string. Sometimes that detail can be sacrificed in the name of bass.....enormous bass Honestly these are pretty damned good with rock too. Not...
Firstly, like to thank Mike from Meelectronics for supplying the M9 Classic to review. The new release of the M9 Classic is Meelectronics budget in ear headphone. Priced at $9.99USD, I was...
So, these are quite good, actually. But I am not as impressed as I should be after paying 500 Euro. There are some very nice things here, but also some very bad ones, and some silly...
Well, I am really happy that these headphones exist, although I am angry with the designers for ruining something almost perfect with a stupid detail like too thin earpads. But, let's start...
If you are looking for an inexpensive USB cable, this is an OK way to spend your money. It will reduce some of the digital irritants and sounds better than the "comes with" usb cables packaged...
[New] Philips Fidelio X1 - Page 25post #361 of 525110/23/12 at 11:28pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #362 of 525110/23/12 at 11:45pmQuote:
I believe it should. I had mine imported from China to US and they offer shipping to the UK and elsewhere so I don't see why not. Plus I've purchased earphones/headphones from UK and Asia and have not had any problems. I think headphones/earphones use a standard 1/8 or 1/4 plugs which work anywhere.post #363 of 525110/24/12 at 2:59amQuote:
Sure it does, unless you want to plug it in a power socket.post #364 of 525110/25/12 at 3:41ampost #365 of 525110/25/12 at 6:01ampost #366 of 525110/25/12 at 6:05amQuote:
5 stars from how many?post #367 of 525110/25/12 at 7:50ampost #368 of 525110/25/12 at 8:20amThread Starterpost #369 of 525110/25/12 at 9:40am
Mmm so how is the X1 for rock? And how is its imaging and isolation?
Thats about all I couldn't find answers to. Kind of reminds me of my Denons though - or am I off? Wondering how the PRAT compares, because as tight as the D7000 is, it always has a relaxed/euphoric presentation, which is not the best for fast rock or heavy metalpost #370 of 525110/25/12 at 10:44pmQuote:
So what they said might be true.... there are a lot of paid promoters of products everywhere now.
Amazon was guilty of paying some reviewers .. Seems like everyone is using word-of-mouth marketing nowadays.post #371 of 525110/25/12 at 11:12pmQuote:
You should know that hekeli had 2 X1s, one from Amazon.de and the other one from Amazon.it... So he sent back home the pricier one.post #372 of 525110/26/12 at 12:59amQuote:
Actually I sent both back since they just don't fit my head. I wonder if anyone managed to grab my "used" one on Amazon.it.. or if it appeared there at all. I didn't even open the box!post #373 of 525110/26/12 at 2:16am
This is Bulldog, a new reader/blogger from Amstardam, The Netherlands, Europe.
I am following this blog for 2 weeks now because I am very interested in getting the X1. Yesterday I bought the magazine Hi-Fi Choise for the test of the X1. It is probably the best magazine in Europe about Hi-Fi test and de they consider the X1 nothing short of brilliant! They are beguiled by it. On pair with the HD650 and ATH-AD900. On the bass a little less full compared with the HD650, but that is only a big plus. The verdict: "Finely built and finished, smooth, even and musical sound, with real clarity and insighy, too".post #374 of 525110/26/12 at 2:18am
- [New] Philips Fidelio X1
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › Audio-Gd Master 7 - Discrete Fully Balanced DAC (PCM1704) 6 seconds ago
- › 2 Year Update: Sennheiser HD598 - Now what?? 33 seconds ago
- › The Takstar, Technical Pro, Gemini Greathon, CyberX, Qpad Thread 40 seconds ago
- › tube or ss amp for HD800 ? 2 minutes ago
- › Metrum Acoustics Aurix 2 minutes ago
- › Philips Fidelio X2?! 2 minutes ago
- › CD to FLAC and M4A to FLAC 3 minutes ago
- › You Know You're an Audiophile When.. Version 2! 4 minutes ago
- › What Are You Listening To Right Now? -New thread, new rules. Please... 5 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD 700 Impressions Thread 5 minutes ago
- › JVC Kenwood Victer Stereo Headphones Ha-sz1000 by Hawaiibadboy
- › MEElectronics M9 Classic Hi-Fi Noise-Isolating In-Ear Headphones by pformagg
- › Bang & Olufsen BeoPlay H8 by Giogio
- › AUDIO TECHNICA ATH-WS99BT Solid Bass Bluetooth Headphones by Giogio
- › Pangea Audio - USB cable - PCOCC & 4% silver - 1.5 Meter by davide256
- › Master & Dynamic ME03 In Ear Headphone by YoYo JoKeR
- › Noble Audio Kaiser 10 by mscott58
- › FiiO E17 by prez
- › VentureCraft SounDroid Vantam by fonzler
- › Sony Walkman Nw-zx2 128gb Mp3 Player Hi-res by piksnz
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2