Do the European Fidelio x1 work just fine in the US? I know it's a stupid question... Just want to make sure
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Philips Fidelio L1/M1/X1 or ATH-ESW9 or V-MODA M-100? Last post on Today at 9:11 am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- seeking recommendations: B&W P5, Philips Fidelio L1 M1, Sennheiser Amperior, Focal Spririt... Last post on 8/12/12 at 5:49pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Philips FIDELIO M1 v Sennheiser HD25-1 II v Sennheiser Amperior Last post on 10/17/12 at 6:09am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Looking to buy a pair of headphones Last post on 11/22/12 at 7:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Portable Headphones for £300! Last post on 11/27/12 at 3:41pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 2/5/14
- 2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)Last edited: 8/19/13
- 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Wireless Headphones)Last edited: 12/16/13
- 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Over-Ear)Last edited: 5/13/13
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
I want to thanks Vincent from IFI who has sent me the sample for the review. In the past, on my site www.stereo-head.it and on head fi, I’ve already reviewed some IFI’s electronics and i...
Disclosure: I received these headphones from Sony Australia as a review sample to keep. Here is my video review of the 10R, as well as some brief notes about the sound and build of the...
My Story First of all - WOW. This is my first set of proper Hi-fi/Mid-fi cans. It's also easily the best sounding anything I've ever had the pleasure of listening to. However, since I'm new to...
I stumbled upon these headphones after numerous hours of research. To be quite honest, I'd never heard of this brand before so I was a bit hesitant before making the jump; especially after owning...
Let me start with the good, and then explain why you should never buy this IEM. Sound signature: The treble, mids and bass are sort of like that of an HD800, except downgraded. For example, one...
[New] Philips Fidelio X1 - Page 25post #361 of 407910/23/12 at 11:28pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #362 of 407910/23/12 at 11:45pmQuote:
I believe it should. I had mine imported from China to US and they offer shipping to the UK and elsewhere so I don't see why not. Plus I've purchased earphones/headphones from UK and Asia and have not had any problems. I think headphones/earphones use a standard 1/8 or 1/4 plugs which work anywhere.post #363 of 407910/24/12 at 2:59amQuote:
Sure it does, unless you want to plug it in a power socket.post #364 of 407910/25/12 at 3:41ampost #365 of 407910/25/12 at 6:01ampost #366 of 407910/25/12 at 6:05amQuote:
5 stars from how many?post #367 of 407910/25/12 at 7:50ampost #368 of 407910/25/12 at 8:20amThread Starterpost #369 of 407910/25/12 at 9:40am
Mmm so how is the X1 for rock? And how is its imaging and isolation?
Thats about all I couldn't find answers to. Kind of reminds me of my Denons though - or am I off? Wondering how the PRAT compares, because as tight as the D7000 is, it always has a relaxed/euphoric presentation, which is not the best for fast rock or heavy metalpost #370 of 407910/25/12 at 10:44pmQuote:
So what they said might be true.... there are a lot of paid promoters of products everywhere now.
Amazon was guilty of paying some reviewers .. Seems like everyone is using word-of-mouth marketing nowadays.post #371 of 407910/25/12 at 11:12pmQuote:
You should know that hekeli had 2 X1s, one from Amazon.de and the other one from Amazon.it... So he sent back home the pricier one.post #372 of 407910/26/12 at 12:59amQuote:
Actually I sent both back since they just don't fit my head. I wonder if anyone managed to grab my "used" one on Amazon.it.. or if it appeared there at all. I didn't even open the box!post #373 of 407910/26/12 at 2:16am
This is Bulldog, a new reader/blogger from Amstardam, The Netherlands, Europe.
I am following this blog for 2 weeks now because I am very interested in getting the X1. Yesterday I bought the magazine Hi-Fi Choise for the test of the X1. It is probably the best magazine in Europe about Hi-Fi test and de they consider the X1 nothing short of brilliant! They are beguiled by it. On pair with the HD650 and ATH-AD900. On the bass a little less full compared with the HD650, but that is only a big plus. The verdict: "Finely built and finished, smooth, even and musical sound, with real clarity and insighy, too".post #374 of 407910/26/12 at 2:18am
- [New] Philips Fidelio X1
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- 2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Audeze LCD-X 34 seconds ago
- › The (new) HD800 Appreciation Thread 1 minute ago
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide: (Update: 2/20/2014: BoomPro... 5 minutes ago
- › The Astell & Kern AK240 7 minutes ago
- › New MEIER AUDIO headphone amp "CORDA CLASSIC" 7 minutes ago
- › A free parametric equalizer for Windows Vista, 7, and 8 that... 8 minutes ago
- › What the heck does "audiophile" mean anyway? 9 minutes ago
- › The iBasso DX50 Thread - Latest firmware: 1.2.8 9 minutes ago
- › Looking for cans with similar type signature to the Phillips... 10 minutes ago
- › New Custom-to-Universal IEMs: InEar StageDiver 2/3 10 minutes ago
- › IFI Gemini usb cable by turo91
- › Sony Over-Ear Headphones - MDR-10R by a_recording
- › HiFiMAN HE-400 by kuhchuk
- › BRAINWAVZ HM5 Studio Monitor Headphones by ashton18
- › Sennheiser IE800 by ag8908
- › Pioneer SE-CL721-K Headphones, Black/Red by tswmcello
- › Colorfly C3 by svyr
- › HiFiMeDIY Sabre Tiny USB DAC Digital to Analog Audio Converter... by laughingbuddha
- › Hifimediy Sabre USB DAC by laughingbuddha
- › Digital Silence DS-101A Stereo Analogue Ambient Noise Cancelling... by julian67
- › The Best BASS Headphones ( a Head-Fi Wiki) by Hawaiibadboy
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by joe
- › Adjusting bias on Stax tube amplifiers by ardilla
- › Headphone Power Calculator Spreadsheet by robrob
- › Headphone-to-Speaker-Amp Interface With... by robrob
- › Headphone Resistor Network Calculator by robrob
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Introduction) by jude