Do the European Fidelio x1 work just fine in the US? I know it's a stupid question... Just want to make sure
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Philips Fidelio L1/M1/X1 or ATH-ESW9 or V-MODA M-100? Last post on 6/5/15 at 4:29am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- seeking recommendations: B&W P5, Philips Fidelio L1 M1, Sennheiser Amperior, Focal Spririt... Last post on 6/24/14 at 8:37pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Philips FIDELIO M1 v Sennheiser HD25-1 II v Sennheiser Amperior Last post on 10/17/12 at 6:09am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Headphones for Liquid Dubstep/D&B/House (electronic music) Last post on 6/21/13 at 10:14am in Headphones (full-size)
- Help!! looking for new headphones under 200 Last post on 5/14/13 at 8:16am in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
This is an excellent pair of headphones, sound is very clear, and the looks are impressive. I am disappointed with the padding, hurts to wear in less then 15 minutes. Pads can be replaced though....
I've had mine for almost 5 years, still breathing and still sounds great! I've had mine short circuit for two times because and fixed it, still sounds the same. So far this is the best for me and I...
When these went on sale at massdrop I thought I was going to put one over on the man and get some really good audiophile grade headphones for $100, sadly that's not what I got when the package...
This little DAC punches way way way above its weight. I fell deep into the audiophile hole about a month ago, waiting for our 2nd son to be born. If I could be so bold, I went through a...
I love the Beyerdynamic dt770 250 Ohms. After searching high and low for a closed back headphone I fell upon these knowing that I would carry an amp. With the Cayin C5 - High gain at about 2.5...
[New] Philips Fidelio X1 - Page 25post #361 of 579810/23/12 at 11:28pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #362 of 579810/23/12 at 11:45pmQuote:
I believe it should. I had mine imported from China to US and they offer shipping to the UK and elsewhere so I don't see why not. Plus I've purchased earphones/headphones from UK and Asia and have not had any problems. I think headphones/earphones use a standard 1/8 or 1/4 plugs which work anywhere.post #363 of 579810/24/12 at 2:59amQuote:
Sure it does, unless you want to plug it in a power socket.post #364 of 579810/25/12 at 3:41ampost #365 of 579810/25/12 at 6:01ampost #366 of 579810/25/12 at 6:05amQuote:
5 stars from how many?post #367 of 579810/25/12 at 7:50ampost #368 of 579810/25/12 at 8:20amThread Starterpost #369 of 579810/25/12 at 9:40am
Mmm so how is the X1 for rock? And how is its imaging and isolation?
Thats about all I couldn't find answers to. Kind of reminds me of my Denons though - or am I off? Wondering how the PRAT compares, because as tight as the D7000 is, it always has a relaxed/euphoric presentation, which is not the best for fast rock or heavy metalpost #370 of 579810/25/12 at 10:44pmQuote:
So what they said might be true.... there are a lot of paid promoters of products everywhere now.
Amazon was guilty of paying some reviewers .. Seems like everyone is using word-of-mouth marketing nowadays.post #371 of 579810/25/12 at 11:12pmQuote:
You should know that hekeli had 2 X1s, one from Amazon.de and the other one from Amazon.it... So he sent back home the pricier one.post #372 of 579810/26/12 at 12:59amQuote:
Actually I sent both back since they just don't fit my head. I wonder if anyone managed to grab my "used" one on Amazon.it.. or if it appeared there at all. I didn't even open the box!post #373 of 579810/26/12 at 2:16am
This is Bulldog, a new reader/blogger from Amstardam, The Netherlands, Europe.
I am following this blog for 2 weeks now because I am very interested in getting the X1. Yesterday I bought the magazine Hi-Fi Choise for the test of the X1. It is probably the best magazine in Europe about Hi-Fi test and de they consider the X1 nothing short of brilliant! They are beguiled by it. On pair with the HD650 and ATH-AD900. On the bass a little less full compared with the HD650, but that is only a big plus. The verdict: "Finely built and finished, smooth, even and musical sound, with real clarity and insighy, too".post #374 of 579810/26/12 at 2:18am
- [New] Philips Fidelio X1
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › Devialet Gold Phantom speaker 3 seconds ago
- › The Deals DISCUSSION Thread (READ THE FIRST POST!!!) 22 seconds ago
- › Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Portable Headphones and IEMs) 25 seconds ago
- › Three Word Story 27 seconds ago
- › "The Lab" 55 seconds ago
- › Schiit Jotunheim Review / Preview - Head-Fi TV 56 seconds ago
- › Little Dot Tube Amps: Vacuum Tube Rolling Guide 1 minute ago
- › The Stax Thread III 1 minute ago
- › I tried several headphones .. A bit discouraged, I am looking very... 3 minutes ago
- › LH Labs Geek Out v2+ Discussion Thread 3 minutes ago
- › HE-5LE by audiophilehe400
- › Logitech X-540 5.1 Surround Sound Speaker System with Subwoofer by artofmanliness
- › Massdrop x HIFIMAN HE350 by reikoshea
- › Hifime Sabre 9018 USB DAC by Rish732
- › Beyerdynamic DT 770 PRO Closed Studio Headphones - 250 Ohms by Rish732
- › FiiO A1 Micro Headphone Amplifier by chef8489
- › Over Ear Headphones，Mixcder ShareMe Pro Bluetooth 4.1 Stereo HiFi... by B9Scrambler
- › DIGNIS LAETUS case for Chord Electronics Mojo by HiFiChris
- › Burson Audio Supreme Sound Opamp V5i by cleg
- › Final F7200 by Takeanidea
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...