Do the European Fidelio x1 work just fine in the US? I know it's a stupid question... Just want to make sure
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Philips Fidelio L1/M1/X1 or ATH-ESW9 or V-MODA M-100? Last post on 6/28/13 at 11:19pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- seeking recommendations: B&W P5, Philips Fidelio L1 M1, Sennheiser Amperior, Focal Spririt... Last post on 8/12/12 at 5:49pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Philips FIDELIO M1 v Sennheiser HD25-1 II v Sennheiser Amperior Last post on 10/17/12 at 6:09am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Looking to buy a pair of headphones Last post on 11/22/12 at 7:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Portable Headphones for £300! Last post on 11/27/12 at 3:41pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 12/16/13
- 2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)Last edited: 8/19/13
- 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Wireless Headphones)Last edited: 12/16/13
- 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Over-Ear)Last edited: 5/13/13
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
Intro This was my first real pair of headphones, and they satisfied me for two years. So it is only fitting that my first headphone review be on these awesome headphones. The HD598s are a great...
Introduction First I want to start with an "I'm sorry" because I took so long to write this and to top it off, I feel as if the review was a "waste of time" because, well, I don't see it as very...
This is a review of the Noble 8c, an eight drivers 4 ways ciems. You could check the specs on the noble web site. Please be kind in your critics, as this is my first review ever, and that English...
Porta Pros simply made the biggest difference for me when listening to music as I have switched from some low-end sony in-ear to them and suddenly when playing the same song music became more rich...
From the moment Charles told me about the new project that he was working on, “Project Palaios”, I was intrigued. A wooden amp? That’s certainly not what you hear everyday and from the pictures...
[New] Philips Fidelio X1 - Page 25post #361 of 324210/23/12 at 11:28pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #362 of 324210/23/12 at 11:45pmQuote:
I believe it should. I had mine imported from China to US and they offer shipping to the UK and elsewhere so I don't see why not. Plus I've purchased earphones/headphones from UK and Asia and have not had any problems. I think headphones/earphones use a standard 1/8 or 1/4 plugs which work anywhere.post #363 of 324210/24/12 at 2:59amQuote:
Sure it does, unless you want to plug it in a power socket.post #364 of 324210/25/12 at 3:41ampost #365 of 324210/25/12 at 6:01ampost #366 of 324210/25/12 at 6:05amQuote:
5 stars from how many?post #367 of 324210/25/12 at 7:50ampost #368 of 324210/25/12 at 8:20amThread Starterpost #369 of 324210/25/12 at 9:40am
Mmm so how is the X1 for rock? And how is its imaging and isolation?
Thats about all I couldn't find answers to. Kind of reminds me of my Denons though - or am I off? Wondering how the PRAT compares, because as tight as the D7000 is, it always has a relaxed/euphoric presentation, which is not the best for fast rock or heavy metalpost #370 of 324210/25/12 at 10:44pmQuote:
So what they said might be true.... there are a lot of paid promoters of products everywhere now.
Amazon was guilty of paying some reviewers .. Seems like everyone is using word-of-mouth marketing nowadays.post #371 of 324210/25/12 at 11:12pmQuote:
You should know that hekeli had 2 X1s, one from Amazon.de and the other one from Amazon.it... So he sent back home the pricier one.post #372 of 324210/26/12 at 12:59amQuote:
Actually I sent both back since they just don't fit my head. I wonder if anyone managed to grab my "used" one on Amazon.it.. or if it appeared there at all. I didn't even open the box!post #373 of 324210/26/12 at 2:16am
This is Bulldog, a new reader/blogger from Amstardam, The Netherlands, Europe.
I am following this blog for 2 weeks now because I am very interested in getting the X1. Yesterday I bought the magazine Hi-Fi Choise for the test of the X1. It is probably the best magazine in Europe about Hi-Fi test and de they consider the X1 nothing short of brilliant! They are beguiled by it. On pair with the HD650 and ATH-AD900. On the bass a little less full compared with the HD650, but that is only a big plus. The verdict: "Finely built and finished, smooth, even and musical sound, with real clarity and insighy, too".post #374 of 324210/26/12 at 2:18am
- [New] Philips Fidelio X1
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- 2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › First Closed Back Headphones <$200? 34 seconds ago
- › Present for a Bose in-ear owner 47 seconds ago
- › Lets Talk Metal 1 minute ago
- › Pictures of your computer rigs! Post them here! 1 minute ago
- › So, I'm looking for that perfect amp... 1 minute ago
- › Shouldn't An Analytical Sound Be Superior? 2 minutes ago
- › IEM Recommendation 2 minutes ago
- › Fostex TH600 Dynamic Headphones 2 minutes ago
- › An audiophile and petrolhead's journal: Buckle up! 3 minutes ago
- › Leak!!! Sony's New Portable Linear PCM Recorder PCM-D100 (upgrade... 4 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD-598 by davisman
- › MrSpeakers Alpha Dog (T50RP Mod) by gelocks
- › Noble Audio 8C by John0405
- › Koss PortaPro - Headphones ( semi-open ) by cipurian
- › Project Palaios: Iona by lin0003
- › HiFiMAN RE-400 by getclikinagas
- › JAYS T00093 a-JAYS Five Earphones for Android - Black by mark2410
- › Beats Pro Over-Ear Headphone (White) by DigitalGrounder
- › AMB Laboratories γ2 (Gamma2) by JustinBieber
- › AKG K701 Studio Headphones by kmaenpaa
- › Headphone Power Calculator Spreadsheet by robrob
- › Headphone-to-Speaker-Amp Interface With... by robrob
- › Headphone Resistor Network Calculator by robrob
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Introduction) by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by skehoe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear... by skehoe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Desktop Amps... by warrenpchi
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Portable... by cristina
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide... by SocialCapital