- 7 Posts. Joined 8/2011
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Philips Fidelio L1/M1/X1 or ATH-ESW9 or V-MODA M-100? Last post on 6/5/15 at 4:29am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- seeking recommendations: B&W P5, Philips Fidelio L1 M1, Sennheiser Amperior, Focal Spririt... Last post on 6/24/14 at 8:37pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Philips FIDELIO M1 v Sennheiser HD25-1 II v Sennheiser Amperior Last post on 10/17/12 at 6:09am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Headphones for Liquid Dubstep/D&B/House (electronic music) Last post on 6/21/13 at 10:14am in Headphones (full-size)
- Help!! looking for new headphones under 200 Last post on 5/14/13 at 8:16am in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
I thought about getting DFs as a present after passing driver's exams. Read those very few reviews online, which were generally a mixed back of helpfulness. Then I took the bullet and said, yes why...
I have a pair of EarTech Music Quads that I felt were worthy of a better cable. In particular I was hoping an aftermarket, high end cable would bring some missing "air" and resolution, more...
Hi, I'm new to this head-fi community and this would be my first headphone review here at head-fi. Other headphones I've owned and listened to so far would be the Sennheiser hd239, px100, rha...
These headphones are made for listening to modern extreme genres of loud brickwalled poor-quality metal. They smoothen out spikiness and make drums sound so powerful and quick as if your head was...
Greetings, We all know it's coming, whether we like it or not. The wireless wave is upon us. Pretty much every major earphone manufacturer has a wireless option, and there are countless others...
[New] Philips Fidelio X1 - Page 239post #3571 of 58631/22/14 at 3:08pmMine was 2 days ha. Every time I try to talk to these rep, they keep saying if I have the link to the cheaper price! Of course we don't have that.
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #3572 of 58631/22/14 at 3:36pmQuote:
Yeah, it is pretty absurd. I am explicitly telling them it has to be Amazon.com, LLC, not some marketplace store. Somehow it :+:magically:+: vanished though.post #3573 of 58631/22/14 at 3:44pmpost #3574 of 58631/22/14 at 4:40pm
that's still under the suggested retail price. No-one knows when a flash sale will happen, or for how long it will be offered. If you like the Phones you shouldn't feel bad about paying 250, as it was a very unexpected thing to see them last night for 150. I literally couldn't believe it when I was browsing through my wish list late last night and noticed the price change - that was insanely fortunate as they had JUST gone on sale then. That was after midnight and by the time I woke up today, they were all gone.post #3575 of 58631/22/14 at 5:19pmpost #3576 of 58631/22/14 at 5:22pmQuote:
Email or chat? I showed them that and they still ramble on about can't price adjust for promotion. What did you say to pressure them?post #3577 of 58631/22/14 at 6:57pm
They also asked me for a link to the product showing the price in a support request I put in through e-mail... I e-mailed them back telling them that it sold out and that it's no longer on Amazon at $149 and asked them if there was no way to see the price history on the product from their end?
I just got an e-mail saying this:
"Thanks for contacting us about the recent price change on item. I recognize you have a choice of retailers and appreciate that you prefer to order from us.
Since the price of the item has changed within seven days of the delivery of the order, I've issued a refund for the price difference in the amount of $100. You should see the refund in the next 2-3 business days. "
No need to even point them to this thread!
I love Amazon! They almost always have great customer service!post #3578 of 58631/22/14 at 8:04pmpost #3579 of 58631/22/14 at 8:12pmpost #3580 of 58631/22/14 at 8:47pmQuote:
Do you live next to an amazon distribution center!? i should have chose 3day shipping...picked the free one and they're still preparing shipment(also ordered it at 4-5 am)
Edited by Tranman409 - 1/22/14 at 9:08pmpost #3581 of 58631/22/14 at 9:19pmpost #3582 of 58631/22/14 at 10:19pmQuote:
Also, try using a different cable.post #3583 of 58631/22/14 at 11:37pmpost #3584 of 58631/22/14 at 11:39pm
- [New] Philips Fidelio X1
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › ((t:h:e)) LoSt LovE baCK 91 9799592658 black magic exper molviji 7 seconds ago
- › 【≽+91=9772572547≼】=online!!!~Black maGic for love SpeciAList Baba ji 17 seconds ago
- › 【≽ᔕᕼｉᐯ ≼】91-9958802839 blaCk mAgIc SpeCIaLIsT bABa ji cape town 38 seconds ago
- › Final Audio Design Impressions and Discussion Thread 1 minute ago
- › BlaCk MaGic【≽+91=9772572547≼】=online!!!~MuThkaRni spEciaList Baba ji 1 minute ago
- › Focal Elear and Utopia Review / Preview With Measurements - Head-Fi TV 1 minute ago
- › Hifiman he-400i Impressions and Discussion 1 minute ago
- › Advanced Acousticwerkes US CIEM Demo Lineup Tour - W900, W500, plus... 2 minutes ago
- › Fiio X5 3rd gen || 2x AKM 4490 || Balanced Out || DSD || DXD | DTS... 3 minutes ago
- › Denon AH-7200 4 minutes ago
- › K240 DF by asymcon
- › TWag V4 Litz ciem replacement cable by tex thai
- › Sennheiser PX 95 Versatile On-Ear Headphones by Varun Shankar
- › Panasonic RP-HT460E-K by PETEBULL
- › SoundPEATS Wireless Earbuds, True Wireless Stereo Bluetooth 4.2... by B9Scrambler
- › Soundmagic E10BT by msturg29
- › Brainwavz BLU-Delta Bluetooth Earbud Wireless Noise Isolating... by msturg29
- › 1MORE iBFree Bluetooth In-Ear Headphones by msturg29
- › Avantree Clari Air by msturg29
- › Wireless Bluetooth Earbuds Stereo Headphones, Ghostek Silencer... by msturg29
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Travel Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (CanJams)
- › FiiO X3II DAP firmwares with custom themes
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear