- 7 Posts. Joined 8/2011
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Philips Fidelio L1/M1/X1 or ATH-ESW9 or V-MODA M-100? Last post on 6/5/15 at 4:29am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- seeking recommendations: B&W P5, Philips Fidelio L1 M1, Sennheiser Amperior, Focal Spririt... Last post on 6/24/14 at 8:37pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Philips FIDELIO M1 v Sennheiser HD25-1 II v Sennheiser Amperior Last post on 10/17/12 at 6:09am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Headphones for Liquid Dubstep/D&B/House (electronic music) Last post on 6/21/13 at 10:14am in Headphones (full-size)
- Help!! looking for new headphones under 200 Last post on 5/14/13 at 8:16am in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
Introduction With thanks to my esteemed colleague and front page superstar @glassmonkey for fronting this review spectacular. 3 cheers also go out to Iain and the rest of the RHA team for...
Thanks go to earphonia.com who were pleased to let me give the excellently valued Co-Donguri earphone a spin. Pairings Equipment Hidizs AP60 Chord Mojo Dac Intro My second IEM...
Kaiser Encore: Early impressions Please note: This review is posted only so I could share my (very) early impressions, as I know many are eager to hear about the latest Noble (co-) flagship....
Note: I have previously reviewed the K10 from Noble, where I covered much of Noble’s history and order process. For this reason, I will use some of the portions of that review that pertain to Noble...
Founded in 2014 in Guangzhou, China, Shinrico is a company focused on digital electronic products in the field of high-tech enterprises. Recently I reviewed their excellent D3S Digital...
[New] Philips Fidelio X1 - Page 239post #3571 of 58201/22/14 at 3:08pmMine was 2 days ha. Every time I try to talk to these rep, they keep saying if I have the link to the cheaper price! Of course we don't have that.
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #3572 of 58201/22/14 at 3:36pmQuote:
Yeah, it is pretty absurd. I am explicitly telling them it has to be Amazon.com, LLC, not some marketplace store. Somehow it :+:magically:+: vanished though.post #3573 of 58201/22/14 at 3:44pmpost #3574 of 58201/22/14 at 4:40pm
that's still under the suggested retail price. No-one knows when a flash sale will happen, or for how long it will be offered. If you like the Phones you shouldn't feel bad about paying 250, as it was a very unexpected thing to see them last night for 150. I literally couldn't believe it when I was browsing through my wish list late last night and noticed the price change - that was insanely fortunate as they had JUST gone on sale then. That was after midnight and by the time I woke up today, they were all gone.post #3575 of 58201/22/14 at 5:19pmpost #3576 of 58201/22/14 at 5:22pmQuote:
Email or chat? I showed them that and they still ramble on about can't price adjust for promotion. What did you say to pressure them?post #3577 of 58201/22/14 at 6:57pm
They also asked me for a link to the product showing the price in a support request I put in through e-mail... I e-mailed them back telling them that it sold out and that it's no longer on Amazon at $149 and asked them if there was no way to see the price history on the product from their end?
I just got an e-mail saying this:
"Thanks for contacting us about the recent price change on item. I recognize you have a choice of retailers and appreciate that you prefer to order from us.
Since the price of the item has changed within seven days of the delivery of the order, I've issued a refund for the price difference in the amount of $100. You should see the refund in the next 2-3 business days. "
No need to even point them to this thread!
I love Amazon! They almost always have great customer service!post #3578 of 58201/22/14 at 8:04pmpost #3579 of 58201/22/14 at 8:12pmpost #3580 of 58201/22/14 at 8:47pmQuote:
Do you live next to an amazon distribution center!? i should have chose 3day shipping...picked the free one and they're still preparing shipment(also ordered it at 4-5 am)
Edited by Tranman409 - 1/22/14 at 9:08pmpost #3581 of 58201/22/14 at 9:19pmpost #3582 of 58201/22/14 at 10:19pmQuote:
Also, try using a different cable.post #3583 of 58201/22/14 at 11:37pmpost #3584 of 58201/22/14 at 11:39pm
- [New] Philips Fidelio X1
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › Lets Talk Metal 41 seconds ago
- › Android phones and USB DACs 51 seconds ago
- › Review of the Little-Dot MKII Tube Headphone Amp/Pre-Amp 1 minute ago
- › Pictures of Your Portable Rig (part XVI) 1 minute ago
- › Audio-Technica ATH-MSR7 Discussion Thread 3 minutes ago
- › New Beyerdynamic T1 (2nd Generation) 3 minutes ago
- › Knowledge Zenith (KZ) impressions thread 3 minutes ago
- › Nordost Heimdall headphone cable 4 minutes ago
- › Aune M1s Impressions & Discussion Thread (Aune's newest hi-res DAP... 8 minutes ago
- › The Stax Thread III 9 minutes ago
- › RHA CL750 by Takeanidea
- › Ocharaku Co-Donguri IEM by Takeanidea
- › Noble Audio Kaiser Encore by Sorensiim
- › Noble Audio Katana by cvbcbcmv
- › Shinrico E11 Portable Headphone Amplifier by crabdog
- › FiiO A5 Portable Headphone Amplifier by Brooko
- › 1MORE Triple Driver In-Ear Headphones with In-line Microphone and... by HiFiChris
- › FiiO EM3 Open Earbud Earphones with In-Line Microphone (Black) by Joeng Zeon
- › AKG K3003 by sanjeewasam
- › Sony MDRNC8/BLK Noise Canceling Headphone, Black by dalesky
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Travel Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (CanJams)
- › FiiO X3II DAP firmwares with custom themes
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear