I got mine for £148 on amazon.co.uk 3 weeks ago but now its gone up to £229. The price seems to be quite volatile, last week it was close to £180 on amazon.co.uk. I'm sure it'll come done close to the £150 mark again but it might only be after the christmas holidays.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Philips Fidelio L1/M1/X1 or ATH-ESW9 or V-MODA M-100? Last post on 6/5/15 at 4:29am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- seeking recommendations: B&W P5, Philips Fidelio L1 M1, Sennheiser Amperior, Focal Spririt... Last post on 6/24/14 at 8:37pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Philips FIDELIO M1 v Sennheiser HD25-1 II v Sennheiser Amperior Last post on 10/17/12 at 6:09am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Headphones for Liquid Dubstep/D&B/House (electronic music) Last post on 6/21/13 at 10:14am in Headphones (full-size)
- Help!! looking for new headphones under 200 Last post on 5/14/13 at 8:16am in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
The iFi Audio Micro iDSD was sent to me by iFi with help from their Norwegian distributor Audioaktøren for the purpose of doing this review and including it in my recently started $250+ amp/DAC...
This is pretty much the same weightless, rickety, tiny player apparently offered by Kogan, oRiver, Ritmix, etc. It comes decently boxed with a soft pouch, USB cable, and nice looking (if...
Aune M2 Pro Review Intro : Since the past few years I had kept myself away from trying out any new DAPs or audio gear since I was pretty satisfied with my Fiio X5 (1st gen) and Sansa Clip...
The product was provided to me free of charge for the review purpose in exchange for my honest opinion. The review was originally posted on my blog, and now I would like to share it with all my...
Some "Provenance" to the Brand Name: Ocharaku is a "tea themed" company based in Japan. Focusing on Dynamic Driver IEM's, Ocharaku pushes the envelope when it comes to breaking the negative...
[New] Philips Fidelio X1 - Page 211post #3151 of 579811/20/13 at 8:12am
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #3152 of 579811/20/13 at 8:27amQuote:
Im no hardcore ger but the x1 are quite good for gaming minus the lack of a inline mic. They have a nice oprn soundstage and a nice rumble to the bass.
Also good for movies!post #3153 of 579811/20/13 at 8:59ampost #3154 of 579811/20/13 at 9:05amQuote:
Yeah I'll just use the built in mic on my webcam, it's pretty damn good considering.
I've heard good things about the Beyer 990 Pro's too, but for some reason, leaning more towards the X1s
Jimbo xpost #3155 of 579811/20/13 at 10:14ampost #3156 of 579811/23/13 at 6:04am
FYI you can use camelcamelcamel.com to look at the amazon price history. They were going for as low as £130 with a 3rd party for a short amount of time. o.O I wouldn't count on that happening again though!post #3157 of 579811/23/13 at 7:02ampost #3158 of 579811/23/13 at 4:54pm
just got my x1's today. they came in a black two piece box, not the white one piece box. hmmm knockoffs?
I'm extra excited because Ive been using strictly Senn cans for the longest. I don't know if the x1 is a total upgrade from the HD598, other than the bass. I wanted a fun can. Here goes nothin.
P.S. I'm not one for writing eloquent reviews, but maybe I'll put something on the boards.post #3159 of 579811/23/13 at 8:05pmpost #3160 of 579811/24/13 at 4:23pm
Has someone ever compared the X1 with an ATH M50 ?
Has the X1 more bass than the Audio Technica ? And what about the difference of confort and in game ?
Lot of questions, i know i know :p
Thank you :)post #3161 of 579811/24/13 at 5:19pmYou're welcome!
Have any of you tried listening to chillstep with the x1's? It's like they were designed for it.post #3162 of 579811/24/13 at 9:24pmQuote:
Hit me up with some good chillstep links please!post #3163 of 579811/25/13 at 4:48am
Yes sir ;)post #3164 of 579811/25/13 at 8:42amQuote:
Pretty much mostly what I listen to. These X-1's continue to blow me away. SOOOO worth the money.
- [New] Philips Fidelio X1
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › Article: "Why USB Cables Can Make a Difference" 1 minute ago
- › Earbuds Round-Up 1 minute ago
- › Pictures of Your Portable Rig (part XVI) 1 minute ago
- › Noble Audio - the Wizard returns! 1 minute ago
- › Rate The Last Movie You Watched 2 minutes ago
- › Hifiman he-400i Impressions and Discussion 2 minutes ago
- › Introducing Trinity Audio Engineering 3 minutes ago
- › Shure SE846 Impressions Thread 4 minutes ago
- › CHORD ELECTRONICS DAVE 5 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HE90 (HE 90) Orpheus - Headphone w/o Amplifier 5 minutes ago
- › iFi Audio micro iDSD by peter123
- › Basic M90 by Lad3
- › Aune M2 32BIT DSD portable music player by Faheem
- › Westone MMCX Bluetooth Cable, 78548 by twister6
- › Ocharaku Co-Donguri IEM by kevingzw
- › Fischer Audio Totem Paco by crabdog
- › Mixcder ShareMe Wireless Bluetooth Headphones,Built in Mic for... by iancraig10
- › Mixcder ANC-G5 Active Noise Cancelling Hi-Fi In-ear Headphones,... by pkshiu
- › Superlux HD-668 B by HiFiChris
- › Meze 99 Classics by HansBarbarossa
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...