I got mine for £148 on amazon.co.uk 3 weeks ago but now its gone up to £229. The price seems to be quite volatile, last week it was close to £180 on amazon.co.uk. I'm sure it'll come done close to the £150 mark again but it might only be after the christmas holidays.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Philips Fidelio L1/M1/X1 or ATH-ESW9 or V-MODA M-100? Last post on 6/5/15 at 4:29am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- seeking recommendations: B&W P5, Philips Fidelio L1 M1, Sennheiser Amperior, Focal Spririt... Last post on 6/24/14 at 8:37pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Philips FIDELIO M1 v Sennheiser HD25-1 II v Sennheiser Amperior Last post on 10/17/12 at 6:09am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Headphones for Liquid Dubstep/D&B/House (electronic music) Last post on 6/21/13 at 10:14am in Headphones (full-size)
- Help!! looking for new headphones under 200 Last post on 5/14/13 at 8:16am in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
These are good headphones. I would have preferred a hard carrying case for the headphones, but, when you consider the cost of these cans, the soft carrying bag is acceptable. If you really...
This review is the summary section of Yulong DA8II in-depth review here: http://www.head-fi.org/t/779702/yulong-da8ii-in-depth-review Please visit the above thread for more...
[[SPOILER]] Introduction: Aune Audio has been making affordable audiophile products for quite a while now – They have a number of desktop DACs and amplifiers, and recently made an entry into the...
The ATH-CK9LTD’s were purchased by me and I’m not in any way affiliated with Audio-Technica. I’ve reviewed the ATH-CKR9 and ATH-CKR10 earlier, those reviews are available...
Intro: JDS Labs, Is an American company based in Collinsville, Illinois. They make headphone amplifiers & DAC’s. Mr. John Seaber is the man behind JDS Labs. We might remember JDS Labs when they...
[New] Philips Fidelio X1 - Page 211post #3151 of 569011/20/13 at 8:12am
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #3152 of 569011/20/13 at 8:27amQuote:
Im no hardcore ger but the x1 are quite good for gaming minus the lack of a inline mic. They have a nice oprn soundstage and a nice rumble to the bass.
Also good for movies!post #3153 of 569011/20/13 at 8:59ampost #3154 of 569011/20/13 at 9:05amQuote:
Yeah I'll just use the built in mic on my webcam, it's pretty damn good considering.
I've heard good things about the Beyer 990 Pro's too, but for some reason, leaning more towards the X1s
Jimbo xpost #3155 of 569011/20/13 at 10:14ampost #3156 of 569011/23/13 at 6:04am
FYI you can use camelcamelcamel.com to look at the amazon price history. They were going for as low as £130 with a 3rd party for a short amount of time. o.O I wouldn't count on that happening again though!post #3157 of 569011/23/13 at 7:02ampost #3158 of 569011/23/13 at 4:54pm
just got my x1's today. they came in a black two piece box, not the white one piece box. hmmm knockoffs?
I'm extra excited because Ive been using strictly Senn cans for the longest. I don't know if the x1 is a total upgrade from the HD598, other than the bass. I wanted a fun can. Here goes nothin.
P.S. I'm not one for writing eloquent reviews, but maybe I'll put something on the boards.post #3159 of 569011/23/13 at 8:05pmpost #3160 of 569011/24/13 at 4:23pm
Has someone ever compared the X1 with an ATH M50 ?
Has the X1 more bass than the Audio Technica ? And what about the difference of confort and in game ?
Lot of questions, i know i know :p
Thank you :)post #3161 of 569011/24/13 at 5:19pmYou're welcome!
Have any of you tried listening to chillstep with the x1's? It's like they were designed for it.post #3162 of 569011/24/13 at 9:24pmQuote:
Hit me up with some good chillstep links please!post #3163 of 569011/25/13 at 4:48am
Yes sir ;)post #3164 of 569011/25/13 at 8:42amQuote:
Pretty much mostly what I listen to. These X-1's continue to blow me away. SOOOO worth the money.
- [New] Philips Fidelio X1
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › iFi Launch competition – guess the upcoming new product! Clue #3... 58 seconds ago
- › Gustard Amplifiers and DACs 1 minute ago
- › Hifiman he-400i Impressions and Discussion 1 minute ago
- › New Beyerdynamic T1 (2nd Generation) 2 minutes ago
- › KingRex UD384 + U Power + Mhdt Labs USB Cable + Audioquest RCA Cable 3 minutes ago
- › iDAC2. iFi will Rock your Mac World! (page 34) 5 minutes ago
- › Creative Sound Blaster X7 - Detailed Review & Impressions 6 minutes ago
- › Schiit Happened: The Story of the World's Most Improbable Start-Up 7 minutes ago
- › Aune M2 7 minutes ago
- › Lets Talk Metal 9 minutes ago
- › Shure SRH840 by Double-A
- › Yulong Audio DA8 II by earfonia
- › Aune X1S 32Bit/384KHz DSD DAC Headphone Amplifier black by avitron142
- › Audio-technica Ath-m50 Studio Monitor Headphones Limited Red Model... by peter123
- › JDS Labs ODAC by YoYo JoKeR
- › Westone UM Pro10 High Performance Single Driver Noise-Isolating... by ShaftShanker
- › Sennheiser HD 650 Headphones by Pokemonn
- › Brainwavz Jive by peter123
- › SoundMAGIC E50S In Ear Isolating Earphones with Microphone - RED by pformagg
- › Sony MDR-7520 Professional Headphones by Malfunkt
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2