I got mine for £148 on amazon.co.uk 3 weeks ago but now its gone up to £229. The price seems to be quite volatile, last week it was close to £180 on amazon.co.uk. I'm sure it'll come done close to the £150 mark again but it might only be after the christmas holidays.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Philips Fidelio L1/M1/X1 or ATH-ESW9 or V-MODA M-100? Last post on 3/6/14 at 9:11am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- seeking recommendations: B&W P5, Philips Fidelio L1 M1, Sennheiser Amperior, Focal Spririt... Last post on 6/24/14 at 8:37pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Philips FIDELIO M1 v Sennheiser HD25-1 II v Sennheiser Amperior Last post on 10/17/12 at 6:09am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Looking to buy a pair of headphones Last post on 11/22/12 at 7:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Portable Headphones for £300! Last post on 11/27/12 at 3:41pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
Last edited: 8/14/14
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
First, a big thanks to Todd The Vinyl Junkie for making the 'e' series loaner program possible. To the next guy in line: sorry I kept them for so long. The very first pair of 'high-end'...
A big thanks to TekFusion for sending the TwinWoofer in for review and Ibrahim for taking the photo shots! TekFusion is a brand new fresh company based in India. Targeted for consumer...
I enjoy these headphones very much. A beautiful sound, clear and natural with a tight bass. I am a bit surprised such small cans can sounds so good. The wood finish might not suit everyone, but...
INTRODUCTION Build quality is excellent. This is my second headphone review.M40x is a recent release from Audio Technica,it is a...
PACKAGING : Earphones cames with a nice little box and 2 pair of white foamies (1 pair of donut and 1 pair of classic covered). I’m always using donuts one since it provides some slightly more...
[New] Philips Fidelio X1 - Page 211post #3151 of 489011/20/13 at 8:12am
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #3152 of 489011/20/13 at 8:27amQuote:
Im no hardcore ger but the x1 are quite good for gaming minus the lack of a inline mic. They have a nice oprn soundstage and a nice rumble to the bass.
Also good for movies!post #3153 of 489011/20/13 at 8:59ampost #3154 of 489011/20/13 at 9:05amQuote:
Yeah I'll just use the built in mic on my webcam, it's pretty damn good considering.
I've heard good things about the Beyer 990 Pro's too, but for some reason, leaning more towards the X1s
Jimbo xpost #3155 of 489011/20/13 at 10:14ampost #3156 of 489011/23/13 at 6:04am
FYI you can use camelcamelcamel.com to look at the amazon price history. They were going for as low as £130 with a 3rd party for a short amount of time. o.O I wouldn't count on that happening again though!post #3157 of 489011/23/13 at 7:02ampost #3158 of 489011/23/13 at 4:54pm
just got my x1's today. they came in a black two piece box, not the white one piece box. hmmm knockoffs?
I'm extra excited because Ive been using strictly Senn cans for the longest. I don't know if the x1 is a total upgrade from the HD598, other than the bass. I wanted a fun can. Here goes nothin.
P.S. I'm not one for writing eloquent reviews, but maybe I'll put something on the boards.post #3159 of 489011/23/13 at 8:05pmpost #3160 of 489011/24/13 at 4:23pm
Has someone ever compared the X1 with an ATH M50 ?
Has the X1 more bass than the Audio Technica ? And what about the difference of confort and in game ?
Lot of questions, i know i know :p
Thank you :)post #3161 of 489011/24/13 at 5:19pmYou're welcome!
Have any of you tried listening to chillstep with the x1's? It's like they were designed for it.post #3162 of 489011/24/13 at 9:24pmQuote:
Hit me up with some good chillstep links please!post #3163 of 489011/25/13 at 4:48am
Yes sir ;)post #3164 of 489011/25/13 at 8:42amQuote:
Pretty much mostly what I listen to. These X-1's continue to blow me away. SOOOO worth the money.
- [New] Philips Fidelio X1
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Headphone Impedance
- › Oh Schiit, it's the end of the world! Announcing Ragnarok. 1 minute ago
- › Kogan 8GB MP4 - The Player That Came From Nowhere: 1 minute ago
- › VSonic GR07 Bass Edition Impressions 1 minute ago
- › Moving away from DT-990(250Ohms) 1 minute ago
- › Martin Logan Mikros 90 On-Ear Headphones 2 minutes ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 5 minutes ago
- › The (new) HD800 Impressions Thread 5 minutes ago
- › Shure SE846 Impressions Thread 6 minutes ago
- › Portable Headphone Amplifier "WAGNUS Bialbero Epsilon S" impression... 6 minutes ago
- › WTT: Yulong Audio DA8 for Schiit and Grado Gear 7 minutes ago
- › Grado Labs SR225e by yage
- › Tekfusion Twinwoofers by BillsonChang007
- › ATH-ESW10JPN by bluelines
- › Audio-Technica ATH-M40x Professional Headphones by krishtrinity1
- › Baldoor EarBell E100 by subwoof3r
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by lin0003
- › FiiO Kilimanjaro 2 (E11K) Portable Headphone Amplifier by twister6
- › Audio Technica Sonic Fuel ATH-CKX9iS In-ear Headphones with In-line... by TheAfterEffect
- › Tralucent Audio Ref 1 by eke2k6
- › ASUS Essence III by 00lunar
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)