I got mine for £148 on amazon.co.uk 3 weeks ago but now its gone up to £229. The price seems to be quite volatile, last week it was close to £180 on amazon.co.uk. I'm sure it'll come done close to the £150 mark again but it might only be after the christmas holidays.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Philips Fidelio L1/M1/X1 or ATH-ESW9 or V-MODA M-100? Last post on 6/5/15 at 4:29am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- seeking recommendations: B&W P5, Philips Fidelio L1 M1, Sennheiser Amperior, Focal Spririt... Last post on 6/24/14 at 8:37pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Philips FIDELIO M1 v Sennheiser HD25-1 II v Sennheiser Amperior Last post on 10/17/12 at 6:09am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Headphones for Liquid Dubstep/D&B/House (electronic music) Last post on 6/21/13 at 10:14am in Headphones (full-size)
- Help!! looking for new headphones under 200 Last post on 5/14/13 at 8:16am in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
Introduction Sennheiser HD650 is one of the (seemingly) consecrated headphones made by Sennheiser as an upgrade (update?) to their well received model, HD600. HD600 has been...
I finally took the plunge and got these. It's amazing how TOTL IEMS can sound so different. Bass: Tight and full. Tip dependent. With the triple flanges thought my head was going to blow off. I...
The original iDSD Micro stood out from the competition as an all-in-one replacement for the most discerning listeners' setups. The original iDSD Micro delivered - I had one, but as I started to not...
Dynamic headphones by the primarily planar producing HiFiman, very good value(especially if you live in america). Detailed and strong treble, decent mids and midbass yet a little light on lower...
Confusingly, I think Sennheiser is rebranding the Momentum In-Ear (M2 IEi) headphones as HD 1 In-Ear – specifications and appearance are identical. I bought these when my Klipsch S4i started...
[New] Philips Fidelio X1 - Page 211post #3151 of 585811/20/13 at 8:12am
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #3152 of 585811/20/13 at 8:27amQuote:
Im no hardcore ger but the x1 are quite good for gaming minus the lack of a inline mic. They have a nice oprn soundstage and a nice rumble to the bass.
Also good for movies!post #3153 of 585811/20/13 at 8:59ampost #3154 of 585811/20/13 at 9:05amQuote:
Yeah I'll just use the built in mic on my webcam, it's pretty damn good considering.
I've heard good things about the Beyer 990 Pro's too, but for some reason, leaning more towards the X1s
Jimbo xpost #3155 of 585811/20/13 at 10:14ampost #3156 of 585811/23/13 at 6:04am
FYI you can use camelcamelcamel.com to look at the amazon price history. They were going for as low as £130 with a 3rd party for a short amount of time. o.O I wouldn't count on that happening again though!post #3157 of 585811/23/13 at 7:02ampost #3158 of 585811/23/13 at 4:54pm
just got my x1's today. they came in a black two piece box, not the white one piece box. hmmm knockoffs?
I'm extra excited because Ive been using strictly Senn cans for the longest. I don't know if the x1 is a total upgrade from the HD598, other than the bass. I wanted a fun can. Here goes nothin.
P.S. I'm not one for writing eloquent reviews, but maybe I'll put something on the boards.post #3159 of 585811/23/13 at 8:05pmpost #3160 of 585811/24/13 at 4:23pm
Has someone ever compared the X1 with an ATH M50 ?
Has the X1 more bass than the Audio Technica ? And what about the difference of confort and in game ?
Lot of questions, i know i know :p
Thank you :)post #3161 of 585811/24/13 at 5:19pmYou're welcome!
Have any of you tried listening to chillstep with the x1's? It's like they were designed for it.post #3162 of 585811/24/13 at 9:24pmQuote:
Hit me up with some good chillstep links please!post #3163 of 585811/25/13 at 4:48am
Yes sir ;)post #3164 of 585811/25/13 at 8:42amQuote:
Pretty much mostly what I listen to. These X-1's continue to blow me away. SOOOO worth the money.
- [New] Philips Fidelio X1
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › AEON, MrSpeakers' New Closed Back Planar Magnetic Headphone 28 seconds ago
- › Schiit Happened: The Story of the World's Most Improbable Start-Up 1 minute ago
- › Music Game IX 1 minute ago
- › For Sale: HD800 2 minutes ago
- › Band Name Game II 2 minutes ago
- › NEW SONY NW-WM1Z / WM1A FLAGSHIP HI-END DAP!!! 2 minutes ago
- › Three Word Story 3 minutes ago
- › FitEar TO GO! & Universal Series --- Suyama's custom IEM, made... 4 minutes ago
- › FiiO Releases the 3.5mm to 2.5mm Adaptor Cable L26 5 minutes ago
- › Campfire Audio Vega (and Dorado and Lyra II) - Head-Fi TV 6 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD 650 Headphones by Dobrescu George
- › Shure SE846 Sound Isolating™ Earphone by anqallyt
- › iFi Audio micro iDSD by vapman
- › Massdrop x HIFIMAN HE350 by machielsste
- › Sennheiser Momentum In Ear (iOS version) - Black Chrome by HiWire
- › Fiio F1 Dynamic In-ear Monitors by Brooko
- › ENIGMAcoustics Dharma D1000 by geoffalter11
- › Emotiva Stealth DC-1 | Balanced 24/192 Fully Differential DAC by audiobean
- › Sennheiser HD 380 PRO Headphones by Dobrescu George
- › ADV.Sound EVO X by B9Scrambler
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Travel Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (CanJams)
- › FiiO X3II DAP firmwares with custom themes
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear