I got mine for £148 on amazon.co.uk 3 weeks ago but now its gone up to £229. The price seems to be quite volatile, last week it was close to £180 on amazon.co.uk. I'm sure it'll come done close to the £150 mark again but it might only be after the christmas holidays.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Philips Fidelio L1/M1/X1 or ATH-ESW9 or V-MODA M-100? Last post on 6/5/15 at 4:29am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- seeking recommendations: B&W P5, Philips Fidelio L1 M1, Sennheiser Amperior, Focal Spririt... Last post on 6/24/14 at 8:37pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Philips FIDELIO M1 v Sennheiser HD25-1 II v Sennheiser Amperior Last post on 10/17/12 at 6:09am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Headphones for Liquid Dubstep/D&B/House (electronic music) Last post on 6/21/13 at 10:14am in Headphones (full-size)
- Help!! looking for new headphones under 200 Last post on 5/14/13 at 8:16am in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
For larger views of any of the photos (1200 x 800) - please click on the individual imagesINTRODUCTIONFirstly I want to shout out to Mark (Head-Fier d marc0) for working with Ken Ball from...
Here is my short review of the HOOKA headphone hanger. Thank you to Pandora from Brainwavz for providing me with the product. This very cool headphone hanger came in a nice, small sized...
The Emotiva DC-1 Stealth DAC is frankly, an incredible value. The only other products I can think of that offers such a complete and capable skill set for such a low cost are the Koss KSC75,...
This is a very comfortable headphone (not ideally so, but close enough) and once you get used to the clap force, you barely notice it's on. The sound quality is amazing. I have compared this...
First of all, thank you to @ejong7 for arranging for me to be included in this review tour. I am in no way affiliated with Obravo or any retailer. I am head-fi hobbyist and music lover...
[New] Philips Fidelio X1 - Page 211post #3151 of 574511/20/13 at 8:12am
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #3152 of 574511/20/13 at 8:27amQuote:
Im no hardcore ger but the x1 are quite good for gaming minus the lack of a inline mic. They have a nice oprn soundstage and a nice rumble to the bass.
Also good for movies!post #3153 of 574511/20/13 at 8:59ampost #3154 of 574511/20/13 at 9:05amQuote:
Yeah I'll just use the built in mic on my webcam, it's pretty damn good considering.
I've heard good things about the Beyer 990 Pro's too, but for some reason, leaning more towards the X1s
Jimbo xpost #3155 of 574511/20/13 at 10:14ampost #3156 of 574511/23/13 at 6:04am
FYI you can use camelcamelcamel.com to look at the amazon price history. They were going for as low as £130 with a 3rd party for a short amount of time. o.O I wouldn't count on that happening again though!post #3157 of 574511/23/13 at 7:02ampost #3158 of 574511/23/13 at 4:54pm
just got my x1's today. they came in a black two piece box, not the white one piece box. hmmm knockoffs?
I'm extra excited because Ive been using strictly Senn cans for the longest. I don't know if the x1 is a total upgrade from the HD598, other than the bass. I wanted a fun can. Here goes nothin.
P.S. I'm not one for writing eloquent reviews, but maybe I'll put something on the boards.post #3159 of 574511/23/13 at 8:05pmpost #3160 of 574511/24/13 at 4:23pm
Has someone ever compared the X1 with an ATH M50 ?
Has the X1 more bass than the Audio Technica ? And what about the difference of confort and in game ?
Lot of questions, i know i know :p
Thank you :)post #3161 of 574511/24/13 at 5:19pmYou're welcome!
Have any of you tried listening to chillstep with the x1's? It's like they were designed for it.post #3162 of 574511/24/13 at 9:24pmQuote:
Hit me up with some good chillstep links please!post #3163 of 574511/25/13 at 4:48am
Yes sir ;)post #3164 of 574511/25/13 at 8:42amQuote:
Pretty much mostly what I listen to. These X-1's continue to blow me away. SOOOO worth the money.
- [New] Philips Fidelio X1
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › [Review] Nuforce HA-200 - affordable class-A monoblocks 45 seconds ago
- › ONKYO DP-X1 | Dual Sabre Dacs | Balanced | Sabre BTL Amp | MQA |... 52 seconds ago
- › Three Word Story 1 minute ago
- › Cowon Plenue D 2 minutes ago
- › Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs) 3 minutes ago
- › Grado e Series 3 minutes ago
- › ZMF Vibro MKII Purple Burst Sapele Mahogany Headphones 3 minutes ago
- › The Member-Judged Fine Art Head-Fi Gallery 4 minutes ago
- › iFi iDSD Micro DSD512 / PCM768 DAC and Headphone Amp. Impressions,... 5 minutes ago
- › PS1000 Impressions Thread 5 minutes ago
- › Campfire Audio Lyra by Brooko
- › Brainwavz Hooka by DynamikeB
- › Emotiva Stealth DC-1 | Balanced 24/192 Fully Differential DAC by JoeDoe
- › Sennheiser PX 100-II Supra-Aural Mini Headphones - Black by MorrisL
- › oBravo ERIB-2a by Krisman
- › HiFiMAN RE-400 by achelgeson
- › Meze 99 Classics by Mshenay
- › SHOZY Zero IEM by C.C.S.
- › Effect Audio Leonidas by MikePortnoy
- › Brainwavz BLU-200 by DynamikeB
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...