Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Headphones (full-size) › [New] Philips Fidelio X1
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

[New] Philips Fidelio X1 - Page 177

post #2641 of 4817

^ LoL SWAG!!! :cool:

 

Those bags comes in hot pink??? :tongue_smile:

post #2642 of 4817
Something I could've used with the D7000. frown.gif
post #2643 of 4817
I just have a couple of them because they handed them out at the last meet I went to. They're pretty cool though and are really unobtrusive. They would probably work on something like the TH900 wink.gif
post #2644 of 4817
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad Lust Envy View Post

Something I could've used with the D7000. frown.gif

Are the pads on the Denon D7000s not removable/ replaceable as well??? :blink: This sock mod in varies degrees/ variants has been around for a long minute but is mostly used on budget-fi cans like the Superluxes cuz their stock pads are truly horrid. And cheap mofos like me can't justify spending like $20 on a set of pads when the cans cost like $30. haha

 

Sorry to find out what happened to those D7000s of yours, may it rest in peace. : P

 

Hope it's just the pads though. :)

post #2645 of 4817

can someone please show me a decent 6.3 to 3.5mm cable. I don't know why I can't find one :confused:

post #2646 of 4817
Quote:
Originally Posted by pyed View Post

can someone please show me a decent 6.3 to 3.5mm cable. I don't know why I can't find one confused.gif

Sure.
post #2647 of 4817
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kamakahah View Post


Sure.

 

:deadhorse:

 

are those hard to find ? the X1 came with crappy one so it shouldn't be that hard :p


Edited by pyed - 9/10/13 at 3:52am
post #2648 of 4817
I believe that's his own creation.

Looks like the one he gave me, but terminated into 6.3mm (damn it Kama...I want it! Lol)

Though with the amp I have now, no need for 6.3mm. frown.gif
post #2649 of 4817
Is there another inexpensive cable people like for the X1 besides media bridge? The cable sounds good, but it's just not flexible enough for me.
post #2650 of 4817
Quote:
Originally Posted by ethan7000 View Post

Is there another inexpensive cable people like for the X1 besides media bridge? The cable sounds good, but it's just not flexible enough for me.

I'm using the $12 V-Moda audio only.  Lots of color choices too. 

post #2651 of 4817
Quote:
Originally Posted by pyed View Post
 

 

:deadhorse:

 

are those hard to find ? the X1 came with crappy one so it shouldn't be that hard :p

 

Sorry, I couldn't help myself. They aren't hard to find because I make them. :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad Lust Envy View Post

I believe that's his own creation.

Looks like the one he gave me, but terminated into 6.3mm (damn it Kama...I want it! Lol)

Though with the amp I have now, no need for 6.3mm. frown.gif

Well, if you do end up needing one, they are easy enough to do. 

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by ethan7000 View Post

Is there another inexpensive cable people like for the X1 besides media bridge? The cable sounds good, but it's just not flexible enough for me.

 

There are lots of cheaper cables out there, but you know the rule about them and what they cost. While that isn't always the case, it's really hard to know until you get your hands on it. Ebay for example has a myriad of cables, but who knows what is flexible enough for you? 

post #2652 of 4817
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kamakahah View Post


Sure.

 

That sure looks familiar! :wink_face: Thanks for the great cable at a reasonable price! Thanks again! P.S. I would've left feedback but it keeps asking for a listing URL. 


Edited by xero404 - 9/10/13 at 9:40am
post #2653 of 4817
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kamakahah View Post
 

 

Sorry, I couldn't help myself. They aren't hard to find because I make them. :D

Well, if you do end up needing one, they are easy enough to do. 

 

 

There are lots of cheaper cables out there, but you know the rule about them and what they cost. While that isn't always the case, it's really hard to know until you get your hands on it. Ebay for example has a myriad of cables, but who knows what is flexible enough for you? 

 

 well you got yourself a customer right here :ksc75smile: one PM for you

post #2654 of 4817
Quote:
Originally Posted by xero404 View Post
 

 

That sure looks familiar! :wink_face: Thanks for the great cable at a reasonable price! Thanks again! P.S. I would've left feedback but it keeps asking for a listing URL. 

 

Interesting, interesing. What's the resistance on that cable?

 

I'm still not even sure about the resistance on my current cable (V-Moda audio only cable) but lots of people have been saying it's nearly as high as the stock cable :blink:

post #2655 of 4817
The cables have all been around 0.2 ohms. But that really doesnt matter. Without any experimentation and data there is no more reason to assume that the 1 ohm is more to blame than the materials and and build quality.

I might just have to take it into my own hands so this rumor/hypothesis about resistance can finally disappear.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Headphones (full-size) › [New] Philips Fidelio X1